Training Conference

Story Info
What happens at the conference stays at the conference.
7.9k words
4.49
17.3k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
357 Followers

'Fuck I hate going to these conferences,' I think as I drive along the M1.

It's Friday afternoon I'm in the middle of a four hour drive to a weekend work conference, Saturday will be a day full of training workshops teaching us how to do what we are already doing and then Sunday another four drive home before going back to work Monday.

Only consolation is all the food and more importantly drink is free all weekends, but fuck I still hate these weekends.

I pull into the resort complex, after parking I head to reception to check in, it's a normal hotel complex that offers conference facilities for groups like ours and normal accommodation for ordinary visitors. The ground floor has reception and conference facilities, the second floor has a varieties of restaurants and bars, accommodation is on floor three to eight,

It turns out my room is on the eighth floor.

I head to my room to freshen up before going downstairs to find a bar, we were given a card to scan when we buy drinks, all meals are organised for a set time in one of the restaurants,

I send my wife a text to let her know I have arrived, I tell her I'm going to the bar for drinks then dinner and I'll call her tomorrow.

I sit at the bar sipping on my cold beer, I recognise a few people from previous conferences some by name but most by just their face and to be honest I'm not really interested in getting to know these people. I simply see what I'm doing as a job that pays the bills, I'm in my fifties and I'm thinking more about retirement than some fabulous career.

As I look around the room a young woman walks in, she gets a drink at the bar and sits at a table by herself, she sees me looking at her and gives me a smile.

Shortly after we are called to the dining room for dinner, we are given assigned seats and I find myself sitting beside the young women from the bar, there are another four people at the table. We introduce ourselves to each other, her name is Anna.

It's a nice relaxed dinner, like myself my dining partners are here because they have to be rather than choice and like myself they plan to make the most of the free meals and drinks. Even tonight with a big day of training scheduled for tomorrow everybody is having quite of few drinks and becoming merry.

After dinner people begin moving between table looking for work mates to catch up with. I have been joined by one of my colleagues Trevor, he's chewing my ear off about what a waste of time this is and all the things he was missing out on at home.

Trevor is a well-known whiner, nothing is ever right at work, at home, anywhere. I'm only half listening, grunting and nodding my head occasionally when I feel a hand touch my arm. I assume I bumped Anna's arm, I turn apologising as I move my arm away from hers, she's talking to someone else and not looking at me.

I turn back to look at Trevor who is now complaining about his room, something about the view I think when I feel a hand touch my leg. I look at Anna again, her hand is resting on my thigh, she is still talking to her friend.

Trevor gets up spotting a new person to complain to, I turn my attention fully to Anna.

I decide to have a closer look at this young woman beside me, I can't see her face but from earlier I know she has sky blue eyes, a sweet button nose and thin lips, From the back her blonde hair is tied in a ponytail and reaches half way down her back, she's wearing a backless dress with a plunging v neckline, I notice on her left shoulder she has a tattoo of a butterfly. The way the top of her body is turned I'm getting to see a nice side boob view, her nipple pokes out against the dress panel nearest me which is pulled tight, the dress hugs her slim waist and I'm guessing it has ridden up slightly as I'm seeing a lot of her well tone thigh, the rest of her legs hidden by the table.

Overall a very hot looking body.

"Well what do you think David," Anna asks.

She caught me by surprise, I know I'm blushing as I look up to see her staring at me, "Sorry, what?" I say meekly, knowing I've just been caught perving.

"What do you think of this?" she asks, her hand pointing to herself as she waves it up and down.

"Sorry...umm...yes well...umm...you look very nice," I answer.

"Very nice, David is that the best you can do, very nice indeed," she says.

"Sorry I don't understand," I said, I'm more than confused, she doesn't like being complemented yet her hand is still holding my leg.

"I didn't leave my boyfriend at home to dress up like this and be told I look very nice," Anna says staring at me with unblinking eyes.

"How do you want to be described?"

"Fuckable, very fuckable," she replies smiling, "Tell me David what do I need to do to be fuckable?"

"I'm sorry Anna but I'm married, maybe there's someone single you can hook up with."

"Silly boy I don't want someone single," she squeezes my thigh harder, "I know your married, as I said I got a boyfriend, I'm her looking for two days of sex nothing more. I'm not wanting commitment or a relationship I just want someone to fuck me and who better than a married man."

I'm shocked, this is definitely not what I thought would be happening at the conference, to be propositioned by a twenty something year old.

"I don't know Anna, my wife....."

"Don't worry about your wife, what happens at the conference stays at the conference. Anyway would your wife believe you if you told her a twenty-six year old picked you up and fucked you senseless all weekend."

"Not unless I told her I paid for it," I say with a laugh.

"Exactly, and my boyfriend wouldn't think I'll fuck a fifty something year old, it's perfect."

Anna's hand moves higher up my thigh as she leans forward, the v of her top falling open giving me a better view of her tits. "Now Daddy as I asked before, what does Baby need to do to be fuckable."

'Umm...well I....umm," I didn't know what to say.

"Well you think about it Daddy, I'm going to the little girls room then the bar, if you are still here when I return I know you want to play, if not that's not a problem either, I'm sure I'll find another Daddy to play with."

I watch Anna walk away, she has a nice peachy ass which wiggles nicely in her tight dress.

This looks like an opportunity too good to miss and as Anna said what happens at the conference stays at the conference.

"Good to see your still here Daddy," Anna says placing a bourbon in front of me, "Did you decide what Baby needs to do to look fuckable for Daddy."

"Baby need to take her panties off and give them to Daddy."

"Umm, is that all, do you want them wet or dry?"

'This weekend will be fun, better than the usual conference' I think as I look at Anna. "Wet of course, I like to sample before I buy."

We are the only ones left at our table, we are sitting side by side, Anna pulls up the front of her dress, she is wearing black lacy panties, her legs spread as her hand moves between them, a long skinny finger rubbing the front of her panties.

Her other hand grabs mine moving it to her pussy, "It's also important to see how something feels before you buy it."

I rub the front of her panties with two fingers, one on each of her lips, I press firmly against them making the lacey fabric move, rubbing her where I'm not touching. Her hand is on the front of my pants, slowly moving up and down the length of my cock.

"Daddy, let's go to my room."

"We can't Baby your still wearing your panties and I'm waiting to have a sample to see if I'm interested."

She gives me a smile, turning her chair towards me she pulls her panties off, sliding them down over her legs and feet. She then places them on the table in front of me, her legs spread showing me her wet pussy.

I glance around the room as I pick up her panties, no one appears to be looking in our direction. I wrap my hand around the panties hiding them from view, I lift them to my face, holding them under my nose I inhale deeply before running my tongue over the fabric.

As I sniff and lick her panties I watch Anna finger herself, my is cock is rock hard, all I want to do is fuck her.

"Yes, Daddy likes and will have more," I say putting the panties in my pocket.

We stand up, other people are leaving the dining room and we join them making our way to the elevator. I follow behind Anna studying her ass, her dress isn't that long, the hem about three inches below her ass, she has very sexy slender legs.

Anna gets on the elevator before me, I stumble around as if I'm drunk and accidently press the buttons for every floor from ground to eight, some people moan about it but most are unaware.

I push my way to the back corner of the elevator, as if I'm using the two walls to hold myself up. I position Anna in front of me hiding me from view, as the door closes I lift the back of Anna's dress up, my hand rubs her ass, moving between her legs. She adjusts her stance slightly spreading her legs, by the time we reach the first floor I'm sliding my finger in and out of Anna's pussy. Second floor sees a second finger entering her, I feel her body tensing, I can sense she is fighting the urge to moan. By the time we get to the fourth floor she is leaning back against me, I want to grab her tits but there a still a couple of guest left on the elevator.

The sixth floor sees the last of the other passengers get off, as the door closes I pull my fingers from her pussy and her tits from her dress. Commonsense, discretion has left me, all I want to do is fuck her, right here, right now.

I push Anna up against the elevator wall, I unzip my pants my cock sliding into her pussy as the door opens on the seventh floor.

"This is my floor Daddy," Anna moans.

"That's alright Baby we need to go the up before we come back down." I say with one hand holding a tit the other pressing the door open button, I'm in no hurry to get off.

After a few of minutes I let the door close and we head up to the eighth, all clear again, Anna's dress has all but fallen off her body, the only thing stopping it is that I'm pressed against her ass fucking her pussy.

Again I hold the door open, "Fuck Baby Daddy's going to come," I say.

"Oh yes Daddy, come in Baby, fill me with your Daddy juice."

I let the door close pressing the 7 button, as the doors open I come, my cock exploding inside her tight little pussy.

Cum still dribbles from my cock as we step out of the elevator, Anna's dress falls to the floor as I pull out of her pussy, my body moving away from hers. The elevator door closes before she can get it, she's too busy on her knees sucking the rest of the cum from my cock.

"We better go to your room Baby the elevator is coming back up," I say picking Anna up off her knees.

"I hope that's not the only thing coming back up," she says as she grabs my cock with one hand while fishing the room card from her purse. Her room is halfway down the corridor, it would have been quite a sight for any guest opening their door, a naked women walking down the corridor pulling a man along by his cock, I laugh thinking about it.

As soon as we're in her room she's on her knees, she unbuckles my pants pulling them down and off, her mouth instantly moving to my cock. I unbutton my shirt as I stare down at her, dropping my shirt on the ground I reach down grabbing hold of her ponytail.

I pull her ponytail, pulling her head tight against my body, she gags on my cock, I loosen my grip on her hair allowing her to slide back along my cock, I pull her hair again dragging her mouth back along my cock to my body. We get a rhythm going, me pulling, holding and relaxing my grip on her hair, with her sucking my cock and breathing as I permit.

I pull Anna to her feet by her hair, she has my cock rock hard and I want to shove it in her again, but first I want to taste her, her panties were nice but now I want her juice from the source.

I keep hold of her ponytail as we kiss, I walk her backwards toward the bed, as her legs hit the back of the bed, I release my grip of her hair, she falls back onto the bed.

I bend over grabbing her legs and lifting them into the air, "Hold these," I tell her as I push her legs back toward her head, she reaches out grabbing her legs behind the knees holding them.

I stand looking down at her pussy, my finger traces her plump pussy lips running up and down along them, spreading her fresh wetness over them. I push my finger into her pussy, sliding it back and forward, her pussy still has cum in it from my earlier fucking.

I take my finger from her pussy, leaning forward my cock rests against her pussy lips and clit, my finger runs around her lips coating them in cum before I push it into her mouth. I move my hips, rubbing myself against her as she sucks my finger, her eyes staring up into mine smiling.

I take my finger from her mouth sucking it myself before I stand up.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck my ass."

"Not yet Baby, Daddy wants his dessert first," I get on my knees my tongue running over her lips.

I suck her lips, nibbling on them as my mouth moves along them, my tongue flicking her clit before I return to her lips. I can taste the juices flowing from her pussy but I'm not ready to shove my tongue inside her, I'm going to lick and suck her lips and clit until she has an orgasm.

Her moans get louder as I suck and nibble her, her pussy lips and clit swelling with her excitement. I can feel her body start to tremble, I focus on her clit, my tongue flicking it, rubbing it.

I suck her clit into my mouth, holding it with my teeth as I gently pull it, my tongue rubbing the tip. Suddenly with a yelp her body jumps, shaking with an orgasm.

As I inhale I smell the tangy scent of her sex, her body stops trembling, her breathing slowing. I'm not touching her, my face hovers over her pussy, my gaze on the cum trickling from her pussy.

I rest my tongue against her anus tasting the cum flowing over it from her pussy, I work my tongue up towards her pussy licking her cum, her moaning starts all over again.

My tongue slides into her pussy, her body trembles as I enter her, I taste a mixture of her cum and mine as my tongue moves around inside her. I lock my mouth against her pussy sucking cum over my tongue into my mouth, my gums and lips rub against her.

I press my face firmly against her, her hands have let go of her legs and one grips the back of my head, her moans are loud and constant, I hope the walls are thick otherwise no one will be getting any sleep.

"OH FUCK I'M COMING," Anna screams as her body bucks around fresh cum following over my tongue into my mouth.

I keep sucking Anna's pussy until her body stops shaking and the cum stops flowing from it.

I stand up looking down at her, she is smiling, her face is flushed, breathing heavy, tits raising and falling rapidly as she catches her breath, her body glistening with sweat.

I roll her over, leaning forward my cock rests between her butt cheeks, I rub my cock against her as I move my mouth to her ear, "Now Baby Daddy's going to fuck your ass."

Standing back up I spit into her asshole rubbing it around with the head of my cock, I spit in her ass twice more spreading it around before I shove my cock into her.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy, fuck your Baby's ass, fill it with Daddy juice."

She is bent over the side of the bed, I press my hand against the middle of her back as I shove my cock deep into ass.

"Yes Daddy, harder."

I pound her ass, it's tight around my cock as I move back and forward inside her, she yelps with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

I pull my cock from her ass, her hole is gaping, pulsating, in one motion I shove myself fully back into her, over and over again I pull my cock out then shove it back inside her gaping hole and each time she begs for more.

I feel my cock twitch as I'm starting to pull it out of her ass, I stop mid movement slamming it forward into her as deep as I can, my cock now throbs as cum pumps from it.

"Oh fuck Daddy that is wonderful," Anna says rolling over and sitting up.

She leans forward reaching for my cock, "Sorry Baby Daddy's run out of juice until tomorrow."

"Aw that's too bad, Baby wants more Daddy juice."

"Give me your keycard and Daddy will give you more juice before breakfast."

Anna gives me her card, there's no goodbye, no love you, no kiss or hug, I get the card and Anna walks to the bathroom, as Anna said earlier what we are doing is nothing more than fucking each other brains out.

I smile as I leave her room twirling the keycard in my fingers.

It's nearly 2am, breakfast starts at 7am, I need to be in Anna's room by 6am for my pre breakfast fuck. Four hours to rest and recover, I get to my room and drop off into an exhausted but satisfied sleep.

I look at the clock 5.30am, 'God I hope they have plenty of strong coffee today,' I think as I get out of bed. I have a shower and get dressed, it's just before 6am, time to visit Anna.

Other people are also up and about, there are six of us on the elevator as it stops on the seventh, another three waiting to get on. "Excuse me," I say working my way through the crowd, "Just need to check on somebody that had a couple too many last night," this gets a few chuckles as the door closes behind me.

I enter Anna's room, I can hear the shower running, the bathroom door is open. It looks like Anna is suffering this morning, she is bent over at the waist, her arms outstretched, hands resting on the wall, the water pouring down over her head, her wet hair hanging down covering her face, water pouring off it.

My cock responds to the sight of her naked body, her tits hanging down, water running off her nipples, long slender legs slightly spread, the curve of her tight peachy ass and her juicy lips dangling between her legs.

I strip off stepping into the shower behind her, I press myself against her, my cock sliding between her legs resting against her lips, my hands wrap round her body grabbing her tits, water pouring over me as I grind my cock against her pussy.

"I hope Daddy's got something to get his Baby up and going this morning."

"Daddy's got just what you need," I say as I push my cock into her pussy.

Anna moans softly as I fuck her, none of the wild shouting or screaming from last night, just a low guttural moan as my cock moves back and forward in her pussy.

I let go of her tits, standing upright I grab her hips increasing the speed and force of my movements, Anna responds moving herself to meet my thrusting cock, her palms against the wall replaced by fists and soft moans replaced by "Fuck me, fuck me harder," over and over.

I don't know who came first, maybe it was simultaneous, but as her squeal escapes from her mouth at that same moment my cum erupts from my cock.

I hold her hips tight, my cock deep inside her throbbing, her pussy spasming around it, I keep it there until my cock is limp.

Stepping out of the shower I dry myself, Anna hasn't moved, the only difference between now and when I first walked in is that she has cum dribbling down the inside of her leg.

"See you downstairs for breakfast," I say as I finish dressing and leave the bathroom, her clothes are laid out on the bed, I write a note leaving it with them.

There is no sound in the corridor, it's empty, I get on the elevator and head to breakfast.

It's a little over thirty minutes later that Anna appears, I'm sitting at a table with several other people, I have finish eating and I'm on my third cup of coffee when she sits down in an empty seat opposite me.

"Coffee," I offer as she sits, I have taken one of the pots that are sitting on the serving table and brought it to my table knowing one cup was never going to be enough today.

Anna nods.

The crowd is thinning out, it's 8.30am and the opening address starts at 9.00am.

After 5 minutes we find ourselves alone at the table, Anna produces the note I left her placing it in front of me. "I believe you have somethings that belong to me," she says with a smile.

k2211
k2211
357 Followers