Training Cristi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Barbara's hands come from behind her, cupping her breasts. Troy leaned forward and kissed her neck, then moved to take one of her hard, pink nipples into his mouth. Barbara massaged Cristi's breasts while her husband sucked at her nipples, moving from one to the other as Barbara held them for him.

"Do you like this, sweetie?" Barbara said softly into her ear while she rubbed Cristi's tits into her husband's mouth.

"Yes," she whispered, eyes closed, her head leaning into Barbara's.

Troy left Cristi's breasts to kiss his wife. Cristi felt his hard cock push against her waist, and she moaned.

"Do you want to watch me suck his cock, sweetie?" Barbara asked her.

"Yes, oh yes," Cristi replied.

Barbara let go of Cristi's breasts and moved out from behind her, then kneeled in front of Troy. Cristi moved towards them. Barbara looked into her eyes while taking her husband's cock in her hand. She stroked it lightly, looking at Cristi. Barbara opened her mouth, drawing him towards her, her eyes locked with Cristi's. She licked up the underside of him, then flicked her tongue over his swollen head. She opened her mouth wide, still looking into Cristi's eyes, and put the head partway into her mouth, her lips never touching it, then took it back out. Cristi shivered in anticipation.

Barbara winked at Cristi, then looked up at her husband and wrapped her lips around his fat cock, now hard as stone. Troy and Cristi both moaned as Barbara slowly took his entire length into her mouth, inch by agonizing inch. She drew him out just as slowly, then began sucking him in deep, long, gulps. Troy's hips began to move in time with the bobs of her head, and Barbara placed her hands on his waist.

Barbara opened her mouth, still bobbing her head, and wriggled her tongue on the underside of his shaft as she took him in and out of her mouth. Troy moaned loudly at this, and leaning back slightly, took hold of Barbara's hair with one hand. Cristy was mesmerized. She had gone down on Brad less than a dozen times, and never like this. Barbara owned his cock, she thought.

Barbara slowed down, and gently pulled Troy's cock from her mouth, continuing to stroke it. She looked at Cristi. "Would you like some?" Cristi moved silently over to them and kneeled next to Barbara. Troy's cock hung in front of her. Barbara took it in her hand. "I want you to tease him a little. Lick his head."

Cristi took Troy's cock in her hand, and gave a tentative lick up the underside of his head. She could taste precum. He groaned slightly and brushed his hand through her hair. "Circle the head of his cock with your tongue," Barbara suggested. Cristi stuck out her tongue and rubbed Troy's cock in circles around it. "No sweetie, like this," Barbara said, taking it from her. She held Troy's cock still, and drug long, slow circles over it with her tongue. Troy groaned again, louder.

"Now take him in your mouth," Barbara commanded. Cristi obeyed, and slid Troy's erect cock halfway into her mouth. She began softly bobbing up and down on him. "That's it," Barbara said. "Nice and slow."

He tastes nice, Cristi thought. She liked the way his fat cock slid in and out of her mouth. She began to take more of him in.

Barbara said, "Stop, right there." Cristi stopped with Troy halfway in her mouth. "Open your mouth sweetie - wide," Barbara told her. Cristi obeyed. Her lips and tongue barely touched him. "Now wiggle your tongue back and forth." Cristi moved her tongue side to side against the underside of Troy's cock. It seemed to get even harder as she did this, and she began to take him in and out of her open mouth, her tongue flicking against him. Troy began to moan loudly, and placed his hands on either side of Cristi's head.

"I think he wants to fuck your mouth, Cristi - don't you babe?" Barbara said, looking first to Cristi then up to her husband.

"Oh, god yes, please," Troy pleaded. "Let me fuck her mouth."

"Can he, sweetie?" Barbara asked, brushing a wisp of Cristi's hair from her forehead.

Cristi moaned and gave a nod, laying her hands on Troy's thighs. Troy began thrusting slowly in and out of her mouth, and she moved her head in response. Troy tightened his grip on her and thrust harder, deeper. Cristi could feel the head of his cock touching the back of her throat.

Barbara moved in behind her to massage her breasts, whispering in her ear, "Do you like having your face fucked, Cristi?" Cristi moaned. Barbara ran her hands over Cristi's shoulders, then rubbed her neck as her husband slid his cock in and out of her mouth. Barbara slid her hands down to her elbows, and pulled them back, pinning her. Troy began fucking Cristi's mouth harder. "That's it baby," Barbara said, "Fuck her little mouth." With her arms pinned back and Troy's cock slamming in and out her mouth, Cristi felt deliciously out of control. Saliva began to drip down her chin.

"I want some of that," Barbara said, and pulled Cristi's arms back until Troy's cock slid out of her mouth. Cristi gasped for air, spit dripping off her chin. "Let's suck him together," Barbara said, and slid next to her. Barbara kissed Cristi deeply while pulling Troy close to them. Troy slid his cock between their mouths, and the two women began running their tongues over the head as they kissed. Barbara took Troy in her mouth and took a few long, deep gulps of his cock. Cristi took it from her and flicked her tongue rapidly up and down the underside of his shaft, then slid him in her mouth and sucked him with deep, fast bobs of her head. Troy groaned, "Fuck, girl. Yes, suck that cock."

Barbara chuckled. "Mmmmm, you're getting good at this, sweetie." She took him out of Cristi's mouth and held the head of his cock between her teeth, looking into her eyes. Barbara reached between Cristi's legs and ran her hand up her open, wet pussy, then gently squeezed her clit between her middle and index fingers. Cristi moaned loudly, and pushed against Barbara's hand. Barbara slid two fingers into Cristi's pussy, and held Troy's cock in her open mouth, flicking her tongue against the underside of his swollen head.

She took Cristi's hand and pulled it to her cunt. Cristi touched Barbara, gently at first, and drug her fingers up her shaven seam. Barbara was wet - very wet, Cristi thought. She pushed her hand between the folds of her pussy. Barbara moaned and clutched Cristi's wrist, then began sucking Troy in deep, long gulps. Cristi plunged her fingers into Barbara. Barbara moaned through a mouthful of Troy's cock and ground against Cristi's hand. Cristi began finger-fucking her. Barbara pulled off of Troy, crying out. Cristi took Troy back in her mouth and pushed her hand against Barbara's clit. Both of them were now grinding against Cristi, moaning.

Cristi smiled inside. She was now pleasuring two people at once. I'm going to try to make them both come, she thought. She pulled at the inside of Barbara's pussy while pushing against her clit, and sucked Troy hard and deep. She could feel Troy begin to tense, and knew from her experiences with Brad that he was getting close to orgasm. Troy moaned. "I'm going to come, baby. She's going to make me come."

Barbara held Cristi's wrist with both hands, bucking against her. "Make him come!" Barbara cried. "Oh, fuck!" she yelled, her head back, hips gyrating against Cristi's hand. She was close, too. Cristi didn't want Troy to come in her mouth, and pulled off of him. She grabbed his cock and stroked it furiously. Troy stiffened. Cristi was caught unprepared as he exploded, and her mouth opened in surprise. Troy's cock blasted long ropes of sticky, white cum on her face and into her open mouth.

Barbara cried out at the sight of her husband spurting his jizz over the young girl's pretty face. She came next, bucking furiously against Cristi's hand, then stiffening as the orgasm washed through her.

Cristi smiled as Troy and Barbara came for her, and slowed her hands as their orgasms faded. Barbara pulled her close and kissed her, then slowly licked the cum off of Cristi's face.

"Let's get you cleaned up, sweetie," Barbara said, taking Cristi by the hand and leading her to the bathroom. When they were alone she asked her, "Are you ok with all of this?"

"Yes," Cristi said, smiling. "I'm having fun. I made you both come - at once!" she exclaimed, proudly.

"You did," Barbara replied, She wiped the remainder of Troy's juice from Cristi's face with a damp cloth. She kissed Cristi on the cheek, and then again on her lips. "And it was fucking amazing." She reached between Cristi's legs and softly stroked her slick, wet pussy. "Now it's your turn," she said. Barbara leaned in to whisper in Cristi's ear. "I hope you're ready for this, because my husband and I are going to make you come - over and over and over..."

They returned to the bedroom, where Troy was standing, waiting for them. Troy and Barbara led Cristi to the bed, laying her on her back. Barbara kneeled next to her and kissed the top of her mound, then opened her legs and crawled between them. Cristi tensed. She had only had her pussy eaten once before, and poorly. She had fantasized about Barbara's mouth on her, but hadn't considered the fact that her husband would be watching the two of them. She turned her head, unable to look at him.

Barbara kissed lightly up Cristi's seam, smiling as the young girl drew a quick breath at the touch of her lips. Barbara stiffened her tongue and penetrated Cristi's folds slightly, then drug it slowly up her wet slit. Cristi moaned, arching her back. Cristi worked up the courage to look over at Troy. He was standing at the side of the bed, smiling and watching his wife eat her cunt. His cock was already erect again.

Barbara's tongue took another run up Cristi's pussy, this time penetrating her folds deeper and wiggling side to side as it moved north. Barbara's tongue stopped to make slow circles around her clit. Cristi shuddered, and opened her legs further. Barbara covered the top of Cristi's pussy with her mouth and began to softly suck. Christi picked her head up off the bed, moaning loudly, watching as Barbara's face buried deeper between her legs. Barbara sucked harder, gently pulling Cristi's hard little button into her mouth, wriggling her tongue under it. Cristi cried out and slammed back on the bed. She clasped Barbara's head in her hands, pulling her face into her dripping cunt.

Cristi's clit hungered for more of Barbara's mouth, and her hips rotated in quickening circles. Barbara had been sucking at her for less than three minutes when she came. The orgasm hit her quickly, with rapid punches to her pussy and abdomen. Her clit felt like it was on fire, and she pulled away from Barbara to lay on her side while she continued to come. Barbara propped herself up on her hands, smiling, her face glistening with Cristi's juice.

"Did you like that, sweetie?" she asked as the young girl's orgasm began to wane.

"Mmmm," Cristi replied, eyes closed, her face in the pillow next to her.

"Would you like Troy to fuck you now?"

"Yes," Cristi whispered.

Troy's erect cock bobbed as he climbed on the bed and knelt between Cristi's knees. Cristi looked up at him. His cock looked huge - even bigger than when it was in her mouth. Barbara sat next to Cristi and spread her knees apart, then guided her husband's cock towards her waiting pussy. Cristi wriggled closer to him, until she could feel the head touching her.

Barbara held Troy's cock and slid the head up Cristi's wet, open seam, rubbing it in between her folds. Christi moaned, and placed her hand on Barbara's thigh. Barbara circled her clit a few times with the head of his cock, teasing her, then moved it towards her opening. She nestled the tip at Cristi's tight little hole. "Go ahead, baby," she told her husband.

Troy slid into her slowly, giving her a few inches of his thick cock. "Oh fuck!" she groaned, and grabbed his arms. "You ok, sweetie?" Barbara asked. "Yes," Cristi moaned. "He feels so fucking good inside of me." Troy began fucking her with short, slow thrusts, allowing her to get used to his girth. "Fuck, baby. She's so tight," he said, looking at Barbara. "Mmm, I bet she is," Barbara replied, reaching down between Cristi's legs. She placed her hand against Cristi's mound and let her fingers straddle her husband's cock, rubbing Cristi's labia as it slid slowly in and out of her.

"Give her a little more, baby." Troy plunged halfway into the young girl's dripping cunt. Cristi reached underneath her ass to spread herself apart for him. Barbara was now gently massaging her clit, and bent over to take Cristi's pink nipple into her mouth. Troy placed his hands under her knees and lifted her legs back, then pushed deeper into her. Cristi cried out, then looked at him. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she pleaded.

Troy plunged his full length into her, then began fucking her with deep, hard thrusts. "Oh my fucking god!" Cristi yelled, pulling her head back. Troy fucked her harder, his hips slapping against her ass. "That's it baby, fuck her! Fuck that tight little pussy!" Barbara cried, rubbing Cristi's clit in tight, hard circles.

Barbara let her husband drill Cristi for a few minutes, drinking in the sight of Troy's thick cock slamming into the girl's tight hole while Cristi moaned and pleaded for more. She placed her hand on his chest, signaling him to slow down. "Turn her over, baby. I want you to fuck her from behind." Troy pulled out of her. "Get on your knees, sweetie," Barbara told Cristi. Cristi obeyed, rolling over to get on all fours. Barbara slid under her.

Her husband straddled his wife's torso and gripped Cristi's ass with both hands. He knew what his wife had planned. She was going to eat the girl's cunt while he fucked her. He smiled and the thought of what was going to come next. Cristi was about to have her little mind blown. He slid his cock halfway into her pussy.

Barbara lifted her head and latched her mouth on Cristi's clit. Cristi gasped. They both stayed still for a moment, making her wait. Barbara could feel the girl's juice running down her face in anticipation.

Barbara tapped her husband's thigh and he immediately began driving his cock into Cristi; at the same time, Barbara started to suck the girl's clit with hard pulls of her mouth. Cristi squealed, then let out a guttural moan.

Barbara reached over Cristi's ass and pulled her apart, opening her up for her mouth and her husband's cock. Troy responded by fucking Cristi harder. Barbara licked at her, letting her tongue graze Troy's cock as it pounded in and out of the dripping pussy hanging over her face.

Cristi's head spun as Troy pounded her mercilessly, his wife's mouth sucking greedily at her cunt. Her voice cried out in one long, continuous moan. This time, she felt the orgasm build within her slowly, as if every nerve and muscle in her were preparing for an assault.

She fell silent. Her hands opened and lifted off of the bed, her head snapping up and down in time with Troy's thrusts. The only sounds she could here were those of Troy's balls slapping against her ass, and Barbara's noisy wet slurps. Cristi exploded, crying, "Fuck, oh, fuck!" She buried her face in the bed, screaming as the orgasm blasted through her body.

Troy buried his cock into her and held it there as she came, his wife's face now locked to the girl's cunt. Cristi bucked between them, shrieking. As her orgasm began to fade, Troy slowly slid in and out of her while his wife lightly kissed her clit.

Troy finally pulled out of her, then bent over and gave her ass a little kiss. Cristi fell over on the bed, exhausted and fuck-drunk. Barbara kissed her on the forehead. "What did you think, sweetie?" she asked. Cristi mumbled unintelligibly. Barbara laughed. "We're just getting started with you. Here, have some water." She said, handing her a bottle. "Why don't you take a break. You can watch him fuck me."

Cristi took a sip from the bottle and propped herself up on one elbow. "Why does it take him so long to come?" she asked Barbara.

Troy laughed. "You complaining?"

"No, I, I just never saw anyone last this long."

"One of the many benefits of a man his age." Barbara said, kissing her husband. "It's my turn now, babe. Fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours."

Troy lay on his back. His wife threw a leg over him, taking his erection in her hand and guiding it into her cunt. She lowered herself on him, taking him in until their bodies met, then began slowly grinding her hips against his. Troy reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. "You're so beautiful. God, I love your body," he told her, running his hands over her hips. "Fuck, baby, you feel so good," Barbara purred, her hands on his chest. Their hips gyrated together, each move matching the other's.

Cristi watched the two of them. They moved together as if they were of one body. They weren't fucking, Cristi thought. They were making love. This is what it's like to be with someone that respects you, she thought. Someone that would do anything to please you, and you for them. Cristi felt a pang of jealousy, and turned to look away.

"We're being rude, babe." Troy said to his wife, looking over at Cristi. "Come here, sweetie." Barbara said, holding out her hand. Cristi slid over to them.

"Watch how I fuck him, ok?" Barbara said. She began lifting herself off of the bed, sliding Troy's cock in and out of her, while pumping her ass back and forth. Troy groaned. "Fuck baby, you know how I love that."

"Sit on his face, sweetie. Let him taste your sweet little pussy."

"Are you sure, I don't..."

Troy and Barbara reached for her at the same time and pulled her to them. Cristi laughed, and moved to kneel behind Troy. She clumsily straddled his face, then gently lowered herself onto him. Troy wrapped his arms around her thighs and began flicking his tongue along her swollen slit. Cristi closed her eyes, moaned, and settled on to his mouth. Troy sucked at her cunt, his arms pulling her tightly to his face.

Barbara took her hands and said, "Now we're going to ride him." She began grinding into him again. Cristi mimicked her, grinding into Troy's face. They held hands and gyrated together against Troy, and soon they were both moaning loudly. Barbara took Cristi's hand and guided to her pussy. "Rub my clit, sweetie." Cristi pinched Barbara's clit between the insides of two fingers, and began to rub her clit between them. "Yes," Barbara whispered, "That's it." She leaned back back and ground hard onto Troy, driving his cock deeper inside of her. Troy moaned.

Barbara looked at Cristi. "Reach under my pillow." Cristi blinked, "What?" "Get my toy, sweetie," Barbara said, smiling, continuing to grind against her husband. Cristi lifted off Troy and bent over to lift the pillow. Underneath it was a long white wand, with a soft round ball at one end and a cord at the other.

"Turn it on," Barbara said. Cristi fumbled with it, looking for the switch. She found a small rocker button on the side of the tube, and clicked it on. The toy let loose a loud whine. "The other way. That setting is for special occasions," Barbara said, winking. Cristi pressed the switch to the other side, and the toy quieted to a much-less threatening buzz. "Now get back on his face and hold that against my clit," Barbara directed. Cristi resumed her position on Troy's face, taking the vibrator with her, then reached out and pressed it against Barbara's pussy.

Barbara's eyes closed. "Fuck yes. God help me, I love this thing." She began to make short, hard grinds against Troy, her breath now coming in quick gasps. Troy moaned and sucked at Cristi's cunt, his lips smacking noisily under her. Barbara moaned, "Fuck, baby. I'm going to come." Cristi reached behind her head and pulled her in, kissing her, her tongue driving into the woman's mouth, then pressed the wand against Barbara's clit as hard as she could.