Training Cristi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy looked at Cristi and held out the tablet to her. "Wanna drive for a bit?"

Cristi took the tablet from him and looked at the sliders on the screen. It was at about 10%. She shuddered, wondering what it would do to her at its maximum.

"Go ahead, give her a little more," Troy said.

Cristi touched the slider and Tiffany picked up speed. The screen read '15%'. Barbara moaned again. Troy continued kissing her, and slid his hand down to her dripping pussy. He squeezed her clit between his fingers and began to rub it in circles. "Oh god, baby. Oh god," Barbara moaned in a deep rasp. "You're going to make me come." Troy looked at Cristi and nodded.

Cristi tapped the screen again and Tiffany went to 20%. Barbara howled, and began to come almost immediately. Troy kissed her as she came, her cries muffled by his lips. Troy stepped back to Cristi and she handed him the tablet. Troy tapped the screen until it was back to 2%, and the dildo resumed its slow march in and out of Barbara. Troy tapped the tablet again and turned it off. Barbara hung against the leather straps, shaking.

"What do you think? Wanna give Tiffany a go?" Troy asked Cristi.

"Yes," she whispered, and walked towards the other cross.

She lifted her arms to let Troy fasten her wrists to the cross, then opened her legs as he bound her knees and ankles. She looked to her left. Barbara was less than a foot away from her, glowing with a fine layer of sweat. Their bodies almost touched. "We're going to have so much fun, sweetie," she said.

Troy angled the other dildo and brought it between Cristi's legs. He went back to the glass case and pulled out another, finer chain. "This one's a little lighter," he said as he flicked her nipple, hardening it. Cristi looked down at her breast as Troy opened the clamp and let it gently compress on her pink, erect nipple. She sucked in a quick breath as the pain shot through her, then relaxed as it turned to a delightful discomfort. Troy attached the other clamp and slowly lowered the chain. "Fuck," Cristi muttered, panting. The chain hung from her breasts, making her nipples dance a fine line between pain and ecstasy.

Troy spread lube on the dildo, then ran his wet hand up Cristi's seam, letting his finger penetrate her folds. Cristi closed her eyes and let out a little moan. Troy nestled the fat head of the dildo at her opening, then pushed the very tip of it into her. She gasped. It was big - much bigger than Troy's. She opened her knees as far as she could, preparing herself for the huge cock.

Troy walked back to the middle of the room and picked up the tablet. He turned Barbara's on first, starting her at 5%. She groaned and threw her head back. Troy waited for Cristi to look over at her, then turned hers on. Cristi's head slammed against the padded back of the cross as the huge dildo slid into her. "Oh, fuck!" she cried. Tiffany slid the cock's slid full length into her, then pulled back out, immediately reversing to plunge back into her. Cristi bit at her own shoulder. It hurt - just a little, but it wasn't pleasurable.

Her tight cunt loosened as the cock slid in and out of her a few times, and it began to feel better. After a few dozen slow thrusts, it felt incredible. It filled her up over and over again. Sweat began to drip from her brow. "Oh, fuuuuuck," she groaned, looking down to watch the huge dildo slide in and out of her. Barbara moaned quietly next to her.

Troy held the tablet and tapped two fingers on the screen, increasing the speed to 10%. Cristi and Barbara both cried out, and Troy immediately took Tiffany to 15%. Cristi squealed. Troy set the tablet down and walked up to them.

He reached out and placed either hand on their clits, and began to rub in slow circles. "How are my girls?" he asked teasingly, then reached for the clamps hanging from their breasts. Cristi looked at him, pleading, "No,no,no,no." Troy smiled and picked up their chains. "FUCK!" Cristi yelled. Troy gently shook them in either hand, grinning as the two women cried out and squirmed against the cocks driving in and out of them.

He slowly lowered the clamps, letting the women calm down a bit. "Jesus, baby," Barbara moaned. Her hair hung in strands over her face. Troy reached for the wand suspended above Barbara's cunt and lowered it until it pressed against her clit. "Oh god," she said, looking at Cristi. "Here it comes." Troy moved to Cristi and pressed her wand against her clit, then walked back to the middle of the room and picked up the tablet.

Cristi looked at him, her short blond hair plastered to her forehead. Troy tapped the tablet, and Tiffany jumped to 20%. The cocks now drilled into the two women at a rate of two times every second. They were both moaning uncontrollably now, straining against the leather straps. Troy held his finger above the vibrator setting for a moment, then turned them on.

The wands buzzed to life, and both women let out high-pitched squeals. Cristi came immediately, bucking against the straps, Barbara shortly after, letting out a long cry. Cristi felt the orgasm pass as the cock continued to drill into her. She waited for Troy to turn Tiffany off, but it didn't look like he intended on doing so. She looked over at Barbara, who was coming down from her cum-high, then back at Troy. His fingers were poised over the tablet. Oh fuck, she thought, as he tapped the screen twice.

Tiffany jumped to 30%, and the two women cried out again. The dildos now plunged into them almost three times each second, and the wands buzzed away at their tender clits. Cristi's head spun. She tried to recall the safe word. Penguin? Puppy? she thought, trying to remember. It didn't matter. She could feel another orgasm building within her, this time slow and steady. She braced herself for it. She heard Barbara yell and looked over to see her in mid-orgasm. Cristi watched the woman's head loll back and forth as the dildo drove into her. Cristy felt herself go over the edge as her own orgasm took control of her body. She exploded again, yelling at the top of her lungs, "FUUUUCK!!" The orgasm seemed to go on forever.

The huge cock still churned in and out of her with the wand buzzing angrily at her clit. Cristi hung her head, sputtering. Saliva dripped from her mouth. She couldn't take any more. She lifted her head and yelled, "PANDAAAAA!" Troy picked up the tablet and shut Tiffany off.

The room fell silent; the only sounds were those of Cristi and Barbara panting and moaning through the last of their orgasms. They were both covered in sweat. Troy ran over to Cristi and undid the straps holding her wrists, then took off the knee and ankle restraints. "Ow," she complained as he brushed against her nipple. "Oops, forgot about these," he said, reaching for the clamps. "Take a deep breath," he told her. She obeyed, and he squeezed them open. "Oh my GOD!" she yelled as the clamps left her nipples. "Sorry," Troy said sheepishly, moving over to help his wife out of the cross.

Cristi slid off the dildo, wincing, and walked towards the middle of the room. Barbara followed shortly after. Troy reached into a small fridge in the corner of the room and pulled out scented towels and bottles of water. He handed one of each to Cristi and his wife. Cristi drank deeply and pressed the cold towel to her face. It felt amazing against her skin, and smelled heavenly.

Troy rubbed them both with the cold towels, wiping the sweat and lube from their bodies. "Ever the gentleman," Barbara said, taking a long drink from the bottle.

"So that's Tiffany," Troy said.

"What do you do with the benches?" Cristi asked, taking another sip from the bottle. "They're just another way to play with Tiffany," Barbara replied.

Cristi looked at her. "Have you ever let Tiffany fuck your ass?"

"Yes," Barbara replied. "Occasionally. Why?"

"I want to try it," Cristi said. "I mean, I might as well, while I'm here, right? Do you have anything smaller than that?" she asked, pointing her bottle at the dildo mounted on Tiffany.

"As a matter of fact, we do," Troy replied, walking over to the glass case. He pulled out a long, thin, smooth dildo and handed it to her. "Like this?"

"That'll do," Cristi said.

Troy looked at Barbara and shrugged, then walked over to Tiffany to get her ready.

"Let's use the bench for this one. You can rest your feet on this," she said, pulling out a long bar at the foot of it.

Cristi lay on the bench and propped her feet on the bar while Troy drug Tiffany over to her. He pulled off the large dildo and replaced it with the small one, then squirted lube all over it. Barbara took the bottle, filled her palm, then rubbed it over Cristi's ass. "It's smaller than Troy's cock, but it's a hell of a lot faster, and it never gets tired," she said, looking at him. "Hey, I'm not done yet," he replied. "Sure looks like you are," Barbara teased, pointing to his flaccid penis.

Barbara nuzzled the tip of the dildo against Cristi's ass, and inserted it slowly into her. Cristi moaned, and wriggled to let more of it slip inside. Troy picked up the tablet. "Ready?" he asked. "Yes," Cristi replied.

Troy tapped the screen and the dildo slid slowly into Cristi's ass. "Oh god, that feels sooo good," she moaned. "Faster." Troy tapped the screen again, and Tiffany jumped to 10%. The thin probe slipped in and out of Cristi's ass faster. Cristi began rubbing her clit as the probe slid in and out of her. Barbara looked at Troy. He was staring at Cristi, his cock fully erect. "Go ahead, baby," she told him.

Troy tapped the tablet, and Tiffany slowed to a stop. Cristi looked at him. "Why are we stopping? I want to come again."

Troy pulled her feet from the bar, leaving the probe inside of her ass. He stepped over the machine and held Cristi's legs back. "Turn it on," he told Barbara. The dildo began plunging in and out of her ass again. Troy pushed the head of his throbbing cock against Cristi's pussy. She looked at him, wide-eyed, as he drove it into her.

Cristi now had both of her holes filled. Troy fucked her pussy, while Tiffany plunged in and out of her ass with her steady, relentless rhythm. Troy fucked her this way for a few minutes, before saying, "I want that tight little ass again."

Troy took the probe out of her and pulled her to her feet, then lay down on the bench. "Get on top of me, Cristi."

Cristi straddled the bench, her back to him, and slid his cock into her ass, squirming to get his full length inside of her. Troy groaned under her. Barbara moved Tiffany up in front of her, and exchanged the probe for the thick dildo that had drilled her earlier that evening. She positioned the head of the huge dildo at Cristi's pussy, then stepped back and picked up the tablet, tapping it once, then twice. "Oh, Christ," Cristi said, as the thick cock slid into her. Barbara tapped the screen again, winding Tiffany up to 15, then 20%. Cristi bucked against Troy, her ass squeezing his cock as the dildo pounded her from the front. She felt him coming inside of her, and his sticky, white jizz ran out of her ass. She kept pounding against Troy's cock as he moaned under her, her ass milking him with its relentless pumping. She felt as if she was having dozens of tiny orgasms. One bled into another.

She could feel Troy's cock begin to deflate, so she fucked him even harder, matching Tiffany's quick, deep thrusts into her pussy, coaxing it back to life. Troy's rod slowly became erect again. Cristi smiled, sweat pouring down her face and between her breasts.

"Put the vibrator on him," she told Barbara as she bounced up and down on Troy. Barbara obeyed, eyes wide, amazed at what the girl was doing to her husband. She moved the gooseneck until the wand nestled against Troy's balls, then stepped back and tapped the screen. "FUUUUUCK!" Troy yelled, then stretched his head back, his mouth open in a silent scream. He made a gagging sound as he came again, and Cristi could feel the hot, sticky liquid run out of her as his cock let loose another load in her ass. Still, she pounded him relentlessly.

"Stop," Troy said, moaning "Stop, please...sore." She didn't. "Ok, sweetie, that's enough," Barbara said, turning off the machine. Cristy looked back at him, still pumping his cock with her ass. "Say it," she told him. "Fucking say it!"

"Panda," he gasped, "panda."

Cristi stopped, then slowly pulled Troy's raw cock from her ass. She squatted above him and let his cum drip out off her and over his balls, then threw her leg over Tiffany and limped away. Troy lay on the bench, gasping, as Cristi pulled a towel from the fridge and tossed it to him.

--

Cristi sat in the coffee shop finishing her assignment. She checked her watch. Shit, she thought. She only had 10 minutes to get to her next class, and it was halfway across campus. She downed the rest of her coffee and put her laptop in her bag, then gathered her books and headed for the exit.

A man hit her with the door as he was entering the cafe, knocking her books out of her hand. "What the fuck?" she said, angrily, bending over to pick up the items scattered on the floor. The man rushed to help her pick up the books. "I am so sorry," he said. "I didn't see you." He handed over her books and papers, apologizing again. "I'm really sorry. Totally my fault." Cristi scowled at him. "Now I'm going to be late. There's no way I'll make it to my next class on time."

The man blinked at her. He had a slightly disheveled look about him, with messy hair and a rumpled flannel shirt. Still, Cristi thought, he's kind of cute. He has a kind face, and those eyes... "Hey," he said, "I could give you a ride. My bike is right outside. We could be there in five minutes. It's the least I can do, right?" Cristi thought for a moment. "Ok, let's go."

A '75 BMW sat by the curb. He kicked it to life, then handed Cristi his helmet. "My name's Josh," he said. "Cristi," she replied, shaking his hand before putting the helmet on and adjusting the chinstrap. "Hang on," he told her. She wrapped her arms around his waist, put her feet on the pegs, and they took off across campus.

Josh parked the bike in front of the building and walked Cristi to the door, holding it open for her. "Um, is there any chance I could get your number?" he asked. "Maybe we could, I don't know, hang out sometime." Cristi replied, "Sure," and reached into her bag for her phone.

Josh pulled a pen and paper from his shirt pocket. "Here, you can write it on this." Cristi smiled and jotted on the pad, then handed it back to him.

"What are you doing later?" he asked.

"Um, nothing," she replied. I have the night off."

"Cool," Josh replied. "Can I call you?"

Cristi smiled to herself. Poor guy, she thought. He's so nervous. He can barely look at me.

"Yes," she replied. "I really have to go."

"Ok!" he called after her as she ran down the hall. "I'll see you later!"

--

Cristi watched as Josh cleared the table. He had cooked probably the most incredible meal she had ever eaten. "So you can cook. What else are you into, Josh?"

"I play guitar and work the saute station at Aria three nights a week, take music theory classes when I feel like it."

"Cool," she replied.

"How about you?"

"I used to work at Chili's. I quit a few months ago. I'm taking art classes, but I'm really not any good. I'm thinking of becoming a writer."

"What do you like to write?"

"I write romance mostly. There's big market for it."

"I love romance novels, actually."

"Really?!" she said, laughing.

Josh blushed. "Yes. The classics, mostly. You know, Doctor Zhivago, Great Expectations."

"I didn't know guys liked that stuff."

"Just don't tell my friends, ok?"

Cristi made an 'X' over her chest. "Your secret's safe."

Cristi excused herself to use the bathroom. Josh stood up as she left the table, and got up again when she returned.

Cristi stepped up to him and took his hands in hers. "You're very gentlemanly," she said, smiling. "What's up with that?"

"My dad used to say, 'If you can't be anything else, at least be polite'. It just stuck I guess."

"Well good on him. There's too little of that anymore." "Besides," she said, leaning in to kiss him, "it's very sexy."

Josh held her face in his hands as she put his lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, then whispered in his ear. "This place have a bedroom, Josh?"

Josh pulled away from her. "Yes," he replied. "It's down the hall, to the right."

Cristi laughed. "You're something else. Care to show me?" She took his hand and led him out of the kitchen.

Cristi undressed in front of him, first taking off her blouse, then her jeans. She helped him out of his shirt and pulled him in for a long, deep kiss. She stepped back and unhooked her bra, pulled the straps over her arms, then stepped out of her thong. Cristi stood before him, naked, judging his reaction.

Josh did his best not to look at her, but his erection bulged against his khakis, betraying him. Cristi stood close to him and put her face against his neck. She unbuttoned his pants, then slowly pulled down his zipper, gently biting at his shoulder. She could feel his heart pounding.

"Hey, you ok?" she asked.

"I, uh, haven't done much of this, actually."

She pulled away and looked at him. "Is this your first time?"

"No, well...no," Josh replied.

"Second?"

"Yes"

"Well," Christi said, reaching inside the waistband of his pants, "sounds like you have a lot to learn."