Training Day

Story Info
A criminal investigator and trainer find an unexpected bond.
10.3k words
4.68
6.2k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning at the beginning of my shift, my Chief called me into his office and told me we have a new Investigator starting in my unit tomorrow. He told me that since I am a 30 plus year veteran in the unit, I will be her field trainer.

"Her?" I questioned.

He said, "Yes, her. Her name is Danielle and I felt you would be an excellent field trainer."

I reluctantly agreed to my assignment. Being an investigator for more than 30 years, I know what I'm doing, but I'm no trainer. The Chief obviously had the confidence in me to do it, so I'd give it a shot.

The next morning, the Chief called me into his office, and as I walked in I saw an attractive young lady sitting in front of the Chief's desk. She was dressed very professionally in a black pantsuit, her blond hair up in a bun, black pumps and very little makeup. Meanwhile I was in blue jeans, a black polo shirt and black loafers, which is how I usually dressed for work, unless I had court or a scheduled meeting with the Commissioner.

The Chief said, "Tom, meet Danielle."

Before I could say anything, she stood up at attention, extended her hand in military style and said, "Pleased to meet you, Sir!"

I chuckled a little and said, "Sir? No need to call me sir, call me Tom." She stood about five feet tall and looked to be about 25 years old, while I am twice her age at 51.

We sat down and spoke with the Chief as he explained that I would be her field trainer. He told her that I was the best field operations investigator in the unit. He had never told me that, so my ego was pumped up a bit. He explained to her that the other investigators would be teaching her the office operations, but she was permanently assigned to me for field operations.

After our meeting, he brought her to her desk, which was just across the walkway from me to my right. She sat down at her desk and started to get herself situated at her assigned desk. I sat down at my desk with a cup of coffee.

I turned to her and asked if she'd like a cup of coffee and she replied, "No thank you, Sir."

I shook my head and said, "You call me sir one more time, that will be a negative mark on my report to the Chief."

Her eyes widened and she apologized but I said, "I was joking, please call me Tom."

She smiled and said, "Call me Dani."

I told her that she looked very professional, and if she wanted to wear that type of attire in the office, it was fine. I then told her that field work was different; she should dress a bit more casual. She thanked me and agreed.

A few days went by and we got to know each other a bit in between her being trained in office work. I had planned a field day, and told her tomorrow we'd be going in the field. Her eyes lit up when I told her. I told her it's not as exciting as Law and Order, but it's better than being in the office.

The next morning I walked into the office and Dani was already at her desk dressed in khaki cargo pants, black tactical boots and a black polo shirt. Her shirt fit snug and her breasts were very pronounced. I never really noticed them due to her loose fitting office wear. I thought she must be at least a D cup.

I said, "Good morning Dani, I saw you're dressed for the field."

She said, "Yes, Si...I mean Tom."

I just smiled and said, "Good girl," she smiled and let out a cute giggle.

I sat at my desk and said, "After I have a cup of Joe, we'll head out." She offered to get my coffee and I accepted graciously.

She said, "Black right?"

I replied "You learn quick, yes please." I handed her my coffee mug and as she walked away from me I noticed that her ass filled those khakis very nicely. She appeared to have very firm cheeks; the ones that you bounce a quarter off of and you get back two dimes and a nickel.

After my coffee, we headed out on the road in an unmarked black ford Taurus with dark tinted windows. She seemed very excited to be in the field. I told her we had to interview some witnesses and we would be in the field most of the day. As I drove we chit chatted and I found out she was 24 years old, single, with no kids. Whereas I just finished my second divorce, with 3 kids.

After several stops and numerous interviews it was time for lunch. We stopped at my favorite diner. During lunch we spoke about some of the cases I was working on, and how I go about conducting an investigation. I told her about one particular case that needed surveillance. She was very intrigued. I told her about the surveillance van disguised as a DPW work van that we'd be using, as well as all the cameras and equipment that were inside. She was beaming with excitement. I explained to her that it can be very tedious with long hours in a tight space. She didn't care; she was all ready to go.

After lunch we went on our way doing a few spot checks on suspects and interviewed more witnesses. When we got back to the office parking lot, I drove over to the surveillance van. I opened it up to show her and she was amazed and excited. I brought her inside, and because of all the equipment, there wasn't much room to move around. When she went to walked past me, she raised her hands in the air to scoot by me, and her breasts brushed against my chest.

She said, "Oh Tom I'm so sorry, they get in the way sometimes," again with a cute little giggle.

I told her, "No worries." However I couldn't help but wonder if it was an intentional rub.

It was Friday and the day was drawing to a close. She asked if I had plans for the weekend.

I said, "Just stuff around the house. But I am stopping at the watering hole for a drink or two."

She said, "Do you mind if I join you?"

I told her, "It's a dive, a real shit hole, but you are more than welcome."

She followed me to the bar. We both locked our sidearms, Glock 30,.45 Autos, in our lock boxes in our vehicles, which is agency procedure when alcohol is served. We walked into the average Friday happy hour. I found two empty bar stools and we sat down. We ordered our drinks and started to chat. I told her war stories about the job. She was laughing so hard that she was crying.

I excused myself to use the men's room. While peeing so many thoughts ran through my head. But I said to myself, "Tom, she's a 24 year old kid, two years older than my oldest daughter, just stop it." But my thoughts were hard to dismiss.

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Dani chatting with a young man. He looked like a laborer with jeans, work boots, tee shirt and a scruffy beard. It appeared to be an innocent conversation, but as I got closer he sat on my bar stool. I could see Dani was telling him the seat was taken. I walked closer and saw her move her head away as he tried to touch her face. My adrenaline began to flow as I witnessed that.

I approached him with a friendly face and said, "Pardon me, friend, but this seat is taken"

He replied, "Yes it is, by me."

I said, "Perhaps you don't understand, this is where I was sitting."

He looked up at me and said, "Not anymore".

Dani looked at me and said, "I think we should go."

I replied, "I think that's a good Idea."

The guy looked at her and said, "Oh isn't this sweet Daddy brought you out for a drink."

As she went to get off the bar stool, he aggressively put his hand on her thigh and said, "You aren't going anywhere, but Pops can leave."

When I saw him do that, rage ran through me and I grasped his wrist. He jumped off the bar stool, causing it to fall to the floor. He pulled his other hand and wound up to punch me. I twisted his arm behind his back and stood behind him pulling upwards. Slowly he lowered to his knees as I applied more pressure. He was groaning and cursing. Dani jumped off her stool and stood back with her hand over her mouth. The other patrons began to move out of the way when two other men in the same type of attire began to approach us.

I looked at them and in an authoritative voice said, "One more step and his arm is broken," as I applied more pressure.

He yelled, "Fuck! He's serious, back off guys!"

I looked down at him as I lessened the pressure on his arm and asked, "Are we good my friend?"

He replied in an agonized tone, "Yeah, yeah we're good man, we're good!" I slowly released the pressure and let him stand up.

He stood in front of me, raised his hands and said, "Sorry old man, no hard feelings?"

I looked at him and replied, "This is over right? We're going to let this go, yeah?"

He extended his hand for a shake, and as I shook his hand he said, "Pops I'm sorry I messed with your daughter, I fucked with the wrong guy."

I replied, "Yes you did, and she's not my daughter, she's my partner."

His eyes widened and said, "You're cops?"

I said, "Something like that."

I threw a $50.00 bill on the bar and picked up the bar stool. I apologized to Todd the bartender.

Todd said, "It wasn't your fault Tom, but fuck, you're a badass old man." I just smiled and shook his hand. Dani and I walked toward the exit. We walked past my three would-be assailants, and they just gave us a nod as we walked out the door.

Walking to our vehicles Dani said, "Holy shit Tom! You were amazing, thank you! But I could have handled myself ya know."

I replied, "I'm sure you could have, but I couldn't stand there and watch that drunken idiot harass you like that."

She replied, "Well again thank you."

I told Dani that I would follow her home in case these idiots had any stupid ideas. She protested until I insisted. I got into my black Dodge Ram 1500, putting my Glock back into my waistband as she got in her white Honda Civic. I followed her with my mind racing, as my adrenaline was subsiding. I haven't been in a situation like that in over 20 years. At the same time my ego was pumped that I can still take down someone half my age and a good 6 inches taller than me; I'm only 5'9.

Dani pulled into the driveway of a small white ranch. I noticed that there were two other vehicles in the driveway. I pulled to the curb and stepped out of my truck, scanning the area, but saw no threats. Dani stepped out of her car and I walked towards her. She looked at me with her face flushed, she appeared embarrassed.

She grinned and shrugged her shoulders, "I still live with my parents," she said sheepishly.

"So what? I can understand, everything is so expensive now, take advantage of it while you can."

She said, "Thank you for understanding Tom."

"Dani, there's nothing to understand. We are in hard times now, you do you, and don't let anyone judge you," I told her.

"I'd invite you in for a drink, but I don't think my parents would approve," she said with her cute little giggle.

"No worries," I replied, "Have a good night! See you Monday morning."

"Thanks again Tom," she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

Chills ran through my body as she kissed my cheek. I felt like I was on a first date as a teenager. I waited on the driveway until she entered the house. Before she closed the door she gave a cute little wave down by her waist. I got home and poured myself a glass of bourbon and sat in my recliner. I didn't even turn on the TV. I just sat with my mind racing and my thoughts were in conflict.

I was talking to myself in my head.

"What did that kiss mean? If anything at all."

"Was it just a thank you or something else?"

"What would have happened if her parents weren't home?"

"Nothing. Nothing would have happened. She is a young kid. She was just thanking me."

"But that brush with each other in the van. What was that?"

"Stop it Tom! You're being stupid. You're a dirty old man."

Then I visualized the way her breasts filled her shirt and how incredible her ass looked in her khakis.

"Brush it off man. Stop it!"

I sipped my bourbon and shook my head. Suddenly I heard my text tone on my cell phone. It was Dani.

The text read: Tom you are a badass, just like the bartender said. Thank you for being such a great trainer and partner.

Then a picture of her popped up. It was a selfie of her lying in bed. Her hair was down and sprawled on the pillow. Her makeup was removed to reveal her natural beauty. Her eyes were a magnificent blue. She was wearing a white tank top, her nipples were protruding and her cleavage was amazing. She had a sweet grin on her face.

Stunned, I didn't know how to respond right away.

A few minutes later she sent another text: Are you there Sir? LOL

I finally responded lying: Sorry I was in the bathroom.

She replied: Ohhhh were you naked? LOL, just kidding.

I thought to myself, she's flirting with me, fuck!

I texted back: No just washing up.

She replied: Ohhhh so you were naked LOL.

I didn't engage, I replied: I'm no badass, I was just doing my job.

Her reply was: But we weren't on the job when you did that.

I replied: Just because we weren't in our official capacity doesn't mean I turn off what I would do for my partner.

She texted: I feel the same way Tom. I'd take a bullet for you. Goodnight Sir, I'm falling asleep.

I replied: Don't ever say you'd take a bullet for anyone. Academy 101, your safety comes first.

There was no response, she must have fallen asleep.

I scrolled back to her selfie, she was so beautiful.

As I studied her face and body my mind began to wander. Wondering how she would feel, smell and taste. Wondering if she shaves her vagina. Wondering how her vagina tastes. My cock hardened as I examined her in my mind. I rubbed my cock through my jeans, and it grew with each stroke.

"Fuck it!" I said out loud and undid my jeans. I slid my jeans and underwear down just past my ass. My cock was hard as a rock. I grasped my cock and started to pump it as I held my phone in my other hand to see her picture. I closed my eyes and visualized my cock deep inside her tight little pussy. I felt pre cum on my hand as I continued to stroke and pump. I imagine her saying my name as she looks up at me lying on her back. I can feel her hands on my chest as I slide in and out of her.

Her breasts bouncing with each thrust and she'd say, "Harder Tom. Please, harder."

My muscles began to tighten, and my thighs started to tremble as I felt my cum creeping up my shaft.

I yelled outloud, "Oh fuck Dani!" as my cock spewed a strong stream of cum into the air. I saw and felt it as it landed on my shirt and even some on my face. Cum continued to spurt out for a few more seconds. I looked down, my hand and groin were covered and my shirt had globs of cum on it.

Still trembling with the best orgasm I've had in years I said, "Fuck I don't believe I just did that!"

Then I thought maybe she did the same thing thinking about me. I got up, cleaned myself off, got undressed and put on my black robe. I poured one more drink as I continued to think about Dani. I finished my drink feeling a bit buzzed and tired, and headed to bed. I woke up the next morning and saw there was a text from Dani on my phone that came in at 5:48am.

It read: Tom, I hope you weren't offended by my picture, I was a little drunk when I sent it, that was wrong of me. I'm so sorry.

"Ahhh Shit," I said out loud.

I text back: No worries kid, it's all good.

She just texted back: Sorry Sir.

The rest of the weekend I didn't hear from her. Monday morning rolled around and I walked into the office noticing she was sitting at her desk in a gray pantsuit with her hair up in a bun, looking professional as always. My mind immediately referred back to the picture she sent. There's a cup of coffee waiting on my desk for me.

"Thanks Dani. I presume you did this?" I said.

Dani looked over at me with sorrowful eyes and said, "Yes."

I rolled my desk chair over to her, tempted to put my hand on her knee, but I didn't.

I whispered, "Dani it's OK. We're good."

She looked at me and asked, "You sure?"

"Absolutely!" I responded and I rolled back to my desk. We worked independently for a while on our cases. I was setting up a surveillance plan for one of my cases.

"Hey kid, you ready to do a surveillance on Wednesday?" I asked.

She replied with excitement, "With the van? Of course!"

I explained to her we'll meet at the van at 4:00am to be at the target location by 4:30am. Tuesday turned out to be an uneventful day, just going over what needed to be done for Wednesday; like getting the chief to authorize overtime and case facts.

The day came to a close, and as we headed out the door she said, "See you dark and early in the morning."

"Yes, get plenty of rest. See you at the van," I responded.

It was 3:00am when my alarm went off. "Fuck!" I said, as I hit the snooze. Five minutes later I got up and got ready.

At 3:56am I pull up to the van. Dani was already there with a thermos of coffee.

She was dressed in her black polo and khakis, as usual. Of course the image she texted popped into my mind again. This time I'm in black cargo pants, a blue polo and tactical boots. Cargo pants are more comfortable in the van. Lord knows how long we'll be sitting.

As I get out of my truck, she looks me up and down. "Holy shit, did you join SWAT or something? You look great in that" she said with a chuckle.

"No, it's just more comfortable than jeans is all, but thank you," I replied.

As we drove to the target, I sensed that she's looking at me. We made small talk as she told me how excited she is to do this surveillance. Again, I explained it can be pretty boring at times. She didn't care. We pulled up to our post to view our target and set up the cameras. As we did this, we were constantly bumping and rubbing against each other due to the close quarters.

She felt and smelled so good. Her hair was still damp from her shower. I smelled either her shampoo or body wash, which smelled like fresh flowers. I was hoping she wouldn't notice my hard-on in my loose fitting pants.

Finally set up, we sat and relaxed a bit to watch the target house. I took first watch and stared into the monitor screen; there's no activity. As always we chatted, with me telling war stories and such. Then she asked if I ever shot anyone. I told her aside from the range I had never had to draw my weapon. I further said, I'm getting close to retirement and I hope I never need to draw my weapon.

As I watched, I saw some activity, and she got up to stand behind me to watch. I felt her hands on my shoulders so she could lean in and get a closer look. The side of her right breast was inches away from my left cheek, I immediately got hard. Her aroma was driving me crazy as well. Trying to keep it professional I ask if she saw anything.

Suddenly she said, "Look!" and points to movement on the screen.

"Yes I saw it," I replied.

"It's a fucking raccoon!" I said when I finally made it out.

We both laughed out loud. As we laughed, I felt her hands on my shoulders grip a bit. I turned my head towards her and she pulled my face to hers, kissing me on the lips.

I pulled away blurting out, "Dani! What are you doing?"

"Tom I'm so sorry, I couldn't help myself. Fuck, I'm sorry," she said sadly.

As she started to move away from me I said, "Dani, there's nothing to be sorry about."

I pulled her back to me and we kissed passionately. Our lips were locked; our tongues were playing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and climbed up onto my lap. Her ass felt so good on my lap and her tits against my chest felt incredible.

She whispered, "Oh Tom, you're so fucking hard, I can felt it between my legs." She reached down and started to rub my crotch.

"Oh fuck Dani..Fuck!" I called out. She dropped to her knees between my legs. She kissed and rubbed my crotch.

"Oh Tom, you felt so big," she said. I thought to myself I hope she's not too disappointed; I'm an average 6 and a half incher. She undid my belt, unlatched my pants and unzipped them. Her hand started rubbing through my boxer briefs. I can't believe this is happening.