Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Tom, I want your cock so badly," she said.

I said nothing, as I was in complete disbelief. She tugged on my waistband and briefs. I lifted my ass to assist her as she slid them down to my knees. She looked at my hard cock and leaned in, kissing it right underneath the head. My cock twitched at her touch.

"Oh God Dani, you sure about this?" I mumble.

She looked up at me, grabbed my cock, started pumping it and said, "Does this answer your question...Sir?" She ran her tongue up and down my shaft. I groaned in ecstasy as I felt her tongue and lips on my shaft. She started to pump again and some pre-cum beaded at the tip.

"Mmmmmmmm," she hummed as she licked it out of the slit of my dick.

She ran her tongue down the underside of my cock down to my balls. She licked them, and then sucked them into her mouth. Her tongue fondled them from within, as she pumped my cock with her hand. She popped my balls out of her mouth and she looked up at me, as she slowly ran her tongue on the same path she went down. She got to my head, kissed it and took my cock into her mouth.

My head went back as I exclaimed, "Oh Fuck! Oh Dani..!" I hold her head as she slides her lips up and down. Her hands on my thighs as he slurped and sucked, going all the way down to the base. She came up and swirled her tongue around my head. Then took it all in again. I started to feel sensations and tingling in my body; I know I'm beginning to climax.

I warned her and said, "Dani, I'm gonna cum soon." She didn't stop; she bobbed faster. I started to groan and she wrapped her arms around the small of my back, pulling me tight to her face.

"Oh fuck!..Oh My God Dani!!" I hold her head as my cum blasts into her mouth. Spurt after spurt she let none escape from her hungry mouth.

As the last bit dribbled out, she doesn't move, I just felt her tongue playing and her throat swallowing as she hummed and moaned onto my dick. I seem to be seeing stars, as she slid her lips off of me and I laid limp in the seat, my body still twitching a bit.

"Holy Shit Dani! What the hell just happened?" I asked between my breaths.

As she stood up licking her lips she said, "Something I've wanted to do to you for quite a while...Sir." Then she leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"Fuck we have to get back to work!" I said as I stood up to get my pants back on.

"Yeah, I guess we do," she replied.

"Rewind the video to the raccoon and watch it from there while I watch the house," I said. She complied and did what I said.

Suddenly at 5:38am I saw a black van pull in front of the house. "Hey Dani, check this out." I said.

Her hands were on my shoulders again as we watched three Hispanic males exit the van and head into the house. I zoomed in and one of them was our subject.

"We got him, kid! That's him. We had the right info." I said as we slapped each other high five.

"Awesome Tom. This is great," she replied.

I explained we needed to sit here a while to see if there's any more activity. As she sat on my lap she said, "I don't mind at all," and kissed me again.

As we sat I told her what she did to me was absolutely amazing. I told her she didn't have to do that.

She said, "I know Tom. I wanted to. I've been attracted to you from the start. Getting to know you made me want you even more. But when you got me out of that jam at the bar and followed me home, I knew I wanted you."

"Dani, I'm twice your age, you have your whole career and life ahead of you, I'm in the twilight of my career ready to retire and move to Florida." I replied.

"Tom, I don't know where this is going to go. It could be just a passing thing, or maybe it will grow into something else. Why don't we just live in the moment and enjoy it as it comes?"

"Well, that sounds good to me but I don't want to ruin what we have or hurt you in any way," I replied.

She put her finger on my lips and said, "Stop worrying, I'm a big girl and I know what I'm getting into." She kissed me again and I said nothing in response to that. The sun was rising. It was about 6:30am and still no activity at the house.

"Ok Dani, let's go get some breakfast and we'll go talk to the Chief about getting a warrant."

She agreed and we went back to the office to get a different vehicle to go to the diner. As we sat at the diner, I mentioned that we must remain professional while at work.

She almost spit out her coffee and said, "What we did this morning was remaining professional?"

I smiled and said, "You know what I mean."

She replied, "Yes of course Tom, don't worry."

After breakfast we went to talk to the Chief. We explained our case and what we had on video. He agreed for us to apply for an arrest warrant. We went over to the District Attorney's Office and I walked her through the warrant process. We were granted the warrant. The date of the warrant to be executed was for next Monday at 6:45am.

We got back to the office and told the Chief we successfully got the warrant. He was very happy. The day came to a close, and as we walked out to the parking lot, I told her she did a great job today. She looked at me and smiled and that's when I realized what I said. I stumbled over my words as I tried to figure out what to say.

She just said, "Tom, it's fine I'm just playing with you, I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night."

"Good night Dani. See you in the A.M. Stay safe," I replied.

I got home and poured myself a glass of bourbon and had a seat at the bar I have in my house. I sat and thought about everything that transpired throughout the day. I was happy that we got the warrant and how Dani was becoming a very good investigator. I obviously was thinking about the amazing blow job she gave me and was flattered that she was attracted to me. I looked on the wall at the shadow box with my father's shields in it. My father was a local cop who went all the way up the ranks to Commissioner.

I said out loud, "Are you proud of me Dad? I know I'm not a cop like you were. I never dealt with street stuff like you, or went up the ranks like you, but I tried my best. I hope you aren't ashamed of me for what happened this morning. But I'm sure you had similar experiences in your career."

With my eyes welling up, I drank my bourbon and poured another. I said to myself, "Suck it up Tom." And I did. I had a small dinner, got into my robe and went to my recliner with another bourbon. I clicked on the TV and started watching Family Feud.

Then I got a text from Dani: I had the most wonderful day with you Tom. You're a great investigator and man. Thank you.

I texted back: Well you are doing great. Picking it up fast. You'll have a good career with the agency."

I got no response.

After the show, I was tired. It had been a long day, so I made tracks for bed. As I laid in bed I heard a text on my phone, and it was Dani again. I opened the text and it was a selfie of her completely naked in front of a mirror.

A text came right after that reading: This is all yours Sir, if you want it.

Her body was perfect in my eyes. Beautiful figure, soft young skin, perfect breasts with perky pink nipples, sexy legs and bald pussy. I was immediately aroused. My cock got hard as a rock. I was dumbfounded at how sexy she was.

I texted back: Of course I want it baby, I want it all.

All she did was send a picture of her puckered lips and I heard nothing more.

Staring at her naked body, once again I grabbed my cock and began to play. Looking at her and remembering how she made me cum this morning, made me cum fast and hard all over myself. Too worn out from my orgasm, and too tired and lazy to clean up the mess on my groin and stomach, I just relaxed and fell asleep as I was.

The next morning I got to the office and Dani was there in a hunter green pantsuit, again looking professional and of course a cup of coffee on my desk. We greeted each other with a good morning. We spent the day meeting with the County Sheriff for the execution of the arrest warrant on Monday. Dani was having the time of her life. As we walked through the Sheriff's Office she was turning heads of the Deputies. I just laughed to myself.

Again Friday came to a close, and before we left the office I told her we should meet here at 5:30am on Monday. She understood and agreed. I told her I was going to head to the bar after work if she was interested. She declined because she had plans with her parents. Yes, I was disappointed but it is what it is. We left wishing each other a good weekend.

I walked into the bar, and who did I see? The three skells that I had my little encounter with. We just nodded at each other as I walked to the bar. As always, Todd poured me my bourbon. I watched a little of the game that was on the TV and chatted with Todd a bit. He asked about Dani and I explained that she was my partner who was in field training. He had complimented on how hot she was.

I said, "Todd she's only 2 years older than my daughter."

He said, "Yeah and..?" I told him to fuck off, and he just smiled, laughed and went back to pouring drinks.

I figured I had enough to drink and took my wallet out, but Todd told me my drinks were paid for. I asked who paid for them and he pointed to the three skells. Surprised, I gave Todd a $20.00 tip and walked over to the three guys.

"Thank you gentlemen, that was very nice of you," I said.

The guy who I had engaged with stood up and we shook hands. He said, "Don't want any hard feelings."

"Same here," I replied. Then I headed home. As I pulled up to my house, I saw Dani's car parked in my driveway. She was sitting on one of the Adirondack chairs on my front porch.

I got out of my truck, approached her and said, "Hey kid are you OK?"

She replied, "I'm fine, just thought I'd meet you when you got home."

She was wearing a cute little black low cut party dress cut to about mid-thigh and black spike heels. She looked amazing with her hair down. As we stepped inside I asked how she found my house.

She replied, "I'm an investigator, remember? And I have the best trainer."

We sat at my bar chatting a bit when she said, "Enough with the small talk," as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. Our kiss was long and passionate, as our hands explored. I started to suck on her neck and she began to moan and coo. My one hand was on her waist, and my other hand at the back of her head.

She took my hand from her waist and spread her legs, placing it on her inner thigh. Her thigh was so soft and warm; it felt like silk. She was breathing heavily, grasping my hair as I sucked her neck. She spread her legs wider and directed my hand upward. She had no panties on. Her sweet little pussy was so wet and warm. I thought to myself she had this all planned out.

I picked her up and sat her on the bar. She pulled her skirt up and I saw the most beautiful puffy little pussy I had ever seen. It was shaved, maybe even waxed or lasered, and not a hair to be seen. It was glistening with her juices, and closed like a fleshy clam, with no protruding lips.

She put her legs on my shoulders. I held her hips in my hands, as I leaned in to kiss that pussy. It tasted and smelled better than I ever imagined. She put her hands on my head, as I gently kissed her young pussy. She gripped my hair, as I licked her slit up and down. She moaned slightly, as I applied more pressure with my tongue. She pulled my head in tight, as my tongue slipped inside.

I flicked my tongue while inside this delicious young pussy. She moaned and cooed and said my name. I moved my hands to the back of her knees and pushed her legs forward to expose her sweet bung. It was pink like a rosebud. Not knowing if she liked to be rimmed, I cautiously ran my tongue down her taint.

She whispered, "Yes oh yes," as I got to the edge.

I circled her bung with the tip of my tongue. I felt her hands replace mine, as she pulled her legs back and spread them wider. My tongue pressed on her bung and I felt it pulsate. Her moans got louder. Her pussy juices trickled down onto my tongue as I rimmed her. My tongue swiped up and down and side to side. I flicked and licked, probed and sucked.

Her moans turn into slight screams of pleasure. I ran my tongue back up her taint to her pussy. It was drenched with her honey. I spread her open with my thumbs and slid my tongue in.

"Oh fuck Tom! Yes! Yes!" she yelled.

I probed and sucked her juices, which were absolutely amazing, quenching my lustful thirst. My tongue found her little clit. I circled and flicked it.

"Oh my God Tom, you're so good..Fuck!" she exclaimed.

I sucked the little nub into my mouth. She cried out in ecstasy. As I sucked her clit, my tongue played with it within my mouth. I slid a finger into her pussy, and she gasped. I slid my finger in and out, her pussy was so tight. Her body began to quiver, and I pushed another finger in. Her screams and yelps got louder as my fingers probed and fucked her.

I sucked harder on her clit and it became engorged in my mouth. My fingers slipped in and out of her, while my thumb rubbed her wet little rosebud.

"Oh Tom!..Oh Fuck!..Yes!..Yes!..I'm Cumming..Oh Fuckkkk!!!" she screamed. I felt her pussy convulsing and tightening around my fingers as she screamed, "Fuckkkk!!!"

Then I felt her pussy fill up with her cum. I removed my fingers and slid my tongue inside. Her cum was so warm and sweet. It ran down her taint and I lapped it up, tasting her cum soaked bung. Her legs were in spasms, as her orgasm subsided.

I looked up at her; her head back, her chest rising and falling with deep breaths. She lowered her legs, as she gained her composure.

My face was glazed like a donut, my beard had droplets of her cum and pussy juices on it. I stood up and looked at her laying on the bar still wearing her dress and heels.

She looked up at me and said, "Holy shit! That was fucking amazing. I have never cum that hard. Oh my God!"

She sat up and wrapped her arms and legs around me, kissing me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I felt her wetness seeping through my shirt. We engaged in a passionate kiss. She pulled back, arms extended and her hands on my shoulders.

She looked at me and said, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to own me."

I slipped my hands under her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso. She told me to take her to the bedroom. She rested her head on my shoulder as I carried her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed, and her hair sprawled out on the sheets. She looked so sexy, and my cock was hard as a rock in my jeans.

As I went to pull off my shirt, she said, "No, that's my job Sir. I'm going to undress you."

I replied, "Oh? Oh really?"

She stood up in front of me, reached down to the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up, slipping it off over her head. She had a sexy black lace bra on; I think at least a D cup. I asked if she needed help taking it off.

She said, "No, you just watch." She reached behind, unclasped her bra and slipped it off. Such perfect firm and perky breasts with nice little pink nipples awake and erect.

"You like them?" she asked as she twisted her torso back and forth with her hands behind her head. They're so firm they barely move as she does her little tease dance.

"Oh my God Dani, they are incredible."

She smiled and giggled, walking toward me, still in her heels and said, "Thank you Sir."

She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her tits into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, noticing the skin on her back was silky smooth and warm.

She started to pull my shirt up and I had to bend over so she could slip it off, since she's vertically challenged. She rubbed my bare chest with her soft hands, then gently scratched it with her freshly painted red nails. She felt so good, kissing my chest, sucking my nipples as her hands reached around to my ass. Slowly she lowered to her knees and caressed the bulge in my jeans.

She looked up at me, smiled and said, "What do we have here Sir?"

With my hands on her shoulders I replied, "Oh, I think you know."

She devilishly moaned as she unbuckled my belt. I watched her as she unbuttoned my jeans and slowly unzipped them. She shimmied my jeans down, even though my cock made a tight tent in my black boxer briefs. She looked up at me as she rubbed my crotch. Her hands glided over my bulge and it felt so good. My entire body responded to her touch.

She kissed the peak of my tent and then put the tip into her mouth. She hummed a deep moan sending chills through my body. Her fingers entered my waistband and she slid my underwear down. My cock popped out. She looked up at me, licking her lips in a very seductive way and kissed my head. She took my cock in one hand and cupped my balls with the other. She pumped my cock and fondled my balls, as she swirled her tongue around my head.

She ran her tongue up and down my shaft, which felt absolutely incredible. Then she took my whole cock into her mouth. Her hands moved to my ass and she pulled me into her face. Not moving her head at all, her lips pressed against the base of my cock, while she circled my cock with her tongue. She moaned, sending tingles through my shaft that traveled through my entire body.

"Oh my God Dani" I said as she slid off.

"You like it Sir?" she asked in a playful, seductive voice.

"Fuck yeah I do," I responded. She giggled and took it all again. Her head went back and forth, as she squeezed my ass cheeks and slipped her finger between them. She spread them as she slurped my cock in and out of her mouth. I felt pre-cum dribble into her mouth, as she moaned tasting it.

The feeling was incredible but I didn't want to cum like this so I said, "Come up here Rookie," taking her arms and bringing her to her feet.

"What's wrong Sir? Don't you like it?" she asked in a saddened childish tone.

"God baby, I fucking love it, but I want to save it for your pussy." I responded.

"But how about my ass, Sir?" she asked.

"Ohhh I didn't know you were into that," I said.

She responded, "I've always been curious about it but have never done it. What you did on the bar made me want to try it. I trust you and I want you to be the first." I kissed her and lifted her onto the bed.

She lifted her feet up and asked, "Can you help me take these off?" I unbuckled the straps on her heels and slipped them off. I sucked her toes one by one. She giggled as I slipped my tongue between them. Such sexy little feet with toenails to match her fingernails.

I climbed up onto the bed and she spread her legs for me. I got on top of her and her legs wrapped around me as we kissed with my cock resting on her wet pussy. My hands kneaded her firm breasts, and my fingers fondled her hard nipples. Then I moved down to suck them. Those hard little nipples, in my mouth, tasted so good. Her hands on my back gently scratched me.

My cock throbbed, yearning to enter her tight pussy. I got up on my knees, and we looked into each other's eyes. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her wet, hungry pussy. Her legs spread wider and my hand guided the head of my cock into her.

She gasped as I slowly pushed into her. Her pussy was so tight. I haven't had a pussy that tight since high school. Slowly and gently I inched my way in.

She moaned and gasped as I got the entire length inside her. She said my name as I reached the base. I pulled back and pushed in. Her pussy tightly swallowed my cock. Slow and steady, I slid in and out. Her pussy finally accepted my girth, loosened up a bit and I quickened my pace.

"Oh God Yes..Fuck me Sir! Fuck me hard!" she screamed. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide pounding into her. She squeezed her tits as our skin slapped together. I saw her juices glistening on my shaft. She yelped with each thrust.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck..I'm cumming Sir! I'm cumming!" she cried out, as I felt her pussy pucker and spasm while the cum rushed in to fill her up. I saw her cream on my cock as I slammed in and out. She gripped the sheets of the bed as she came. Her body twitched and her legs shook with orgasmic pleasure. I slowed down for her to catch her breath. I lowered her legs and caressed her inner thighs. She slid off me and rolled over on all fours.