Training Day

Story Info
Your first day as her pet gets your training started.
1k words
4.28
10.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the room I glance at you briefly and then away, as if dismissing your existence in my space. I know why you're here. You have a desire to be controlled, and it hasn't been fulfilled. At this point you don't even know if you'll like it, but it's the need to be dominated that brought you to me. The same need that makes me smirk in satisfaction at your visible insecurity, written all over your face when I turned away as though you didn't exist.

I make a show of walking slowly to a set of mirrored doors in the room. Opening them, I slowly page through the items hanging within. Selecting a black bustier with red lacing up the front, I rummage in a small bin and also draw out a pair of black thigh high stockings and a crotch-less lace bikini.

Very aware that you're intently watching my every move, I gently lay the items selected so far on a little end table. Then I sashay to the other end of the mirrored doors and select a pair of black 6" open toed heels. Closing the doors, I walk back to the table and set the heels on the floor.

I turn to face the mirrored doors again while standing with my back to you as I slowly unbutton and unzip my snug light wash jeans. Unhurriedly I slide them down my legs and off my bare feet, and then step out of them, leaving me clad in a skimpy red lace thong and a snug purple sweater.

Nonchalantly I peel the sweater up and over my head, bringing the match red lace bra into view, and slipping the sweater off my arms. Now standing with my back still to you, my firm curvy ass and long shapely legs on delicious display, I continue to act as if you aren't in the room.

Still not acknowledging you directly, I firmly say "If I find you hard when I'm finished, I shall be very displeased." Noticing you shift in your position, I smirk in satisfaction. This will be one instruction I know you cannot obey.

Still facing the mirror, I command you to come stand behind me. You uncomfortably get up from your seat and move to stand behind me.

"Undo my bra, pet" I say firmly. "But careful, do not touch my skin" I warn sternly.

Looking a bit flustered, you reach out and feebly attempt to unclasp my bra, after a few moments of fumbling I growl "I'm losing my patience!"

At this you finally get the clasp open but barely brush my skin as it springs free.

"You'll pay for that error" I say. "Return to your seat."

Reluctantly you return and sit down again on the other side of the room. Once you're seated, I slowly slide my red thong down over my hips and off. Then I pick up the bustier and fit it around my breasts, lacing up the front and tying it at the bottom. You notice it leaves my breasts on proud display and doesn't cover my nipples.

I reach down for the lacy crotch-less bikini panties and slide my legs into them, slowly bringing them up over my hips to where they settle over my ass, framing it enticingly. Then I reach or one of the stockings, and sitting on the edge of the table, I draw it up and over my foot, slowly up my leg until it reaches my thigh, then I secure it to the bodice's garter straps before repeating the same process for my other leg.

Standing once more to examine myself in the mirror, I reach for the black heels and slide the left one on first, fastening it around my ankle, then sliding the right on, and fastening it as well. Standing erect again, I now tower over you where you're seated.

Leisurely I walk to a small cabinet, and opening a drawer, I remove 7 metal rings. One is bigger in diameter than the others. The others seem to slightly taper smaller. I also take out a small bamboo cane, very thin and only about 3' long.

I instruct you to stand and come to me. "Remove you cloths" I say firmly. "All of them." You seem a little worried at where this is going, but you comply without complaint. First removing your shirt, then shoes, then pants and boxers in one motion, you straighten up, obviously proud of your nicely maintained body. You have a slight grin on your face as I take you in.

"Wipe that smile off your face, pet" I say. You try to make your expression go blank as I walk a small circle around you, tapping my cane against the palm of my left hand as I walk. "Tell me, pet, what is it that you want?" I ask.

You don't respond.

***WHOOSH*** The cane lands on your bare ass with a loud crack and you squeal in pain and double over slightly.

"I'll ask one more time: What. Do. You. Want." I punctuate each word in the question firmly.

"I..." you start to respond.

***WHOOSH*** Another crack and the cane lands across the back of your upper thighs. You wail in pain from that one and almost fall over.

"Yes?" I ask sweetly.

"I want to be humiliated. I want to be used. I want you to make me beg for punishment I know I want but I'm too scared to admit I need." You respond in a rush of air.

"Good pet, but you're forgetting something."

***WHOOSH*** Another stroke lands on your bare ass, you recoil less from this stroke now that you're getting used to the level of pain it inflicts. I smirk from behind you at the quick change in your reaction.

"Whh--hat?" You ask.

***WHOOSH*** One more smack lands harder across your ass and you jump in surprise at the increased force and whimper a little.

"What, Mistress." I reply.