A Raid of Queen ABYT

Story Info
Queen ABYT conducts a raid on a vulnerable settlement.
40.3k words
4.6
2.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Raid of Queen ABYT

---

Author's note: this story chronologically takes place after 'Metallic Ambition', but was the first thing written about her, quite some time ago, and was mostly a prototype story to figure the character out. Hence, there may be some discrepancies, and will be light on plot, but hopefully enjoyable all the same.

---

It wasn't the first time Abyt had raided a human settlement. It was small, like the others she preferred to target. Less chance of being bogged down and getting caught out if military forces or REPAIR showed up. Less chance of them being present in significant force at all. She wasn't interested in sieges.

But it never got old. It never got boring. It was always exciting, feeling the bliss wrack her body and her throne.

It never got old for her subordinates either, her faithful Machina drones always eager themselves to join in these quick but debauched strikes to capture humans.

Like always, she sent some of her Assaulters ahead to create a diversion, cause some initial chaos and confusion and systems disruption, though nothing compared to what she brought when she arrived. That's when the fun really began.

She had used her great mechanical scythe arms attached to her throne to breach one of the outer walls of the settlement, slashing through steel alloy supports and crushing the concrete into rubble. It fired her up, though destruction wasn't what really had her body burning with need.

Her Machina poured into the breach, and quickly set about flushing out humans hiding in buildings, sending them to join the others scattering about the streets, at least those humans Abyt' Machina followers hadn't pounced already.

The streets themselves were tight, but not so tight she couldn't fit the bulk of her throne; just tight enough for the long, insectoid legs of her throne to span from one streetside building to the other.

Just how she liked it, able to use the buildings to quickly scuttle around the settlement and descend upon fleeing humans from above, like some terrible, demented spider monster from one of their horror films.

Of course, as much as Abyt loved their fear, she loved their moans even more, unable to stifle a manic laugh from her lips as she dropped upon a group of humans, some of them falling over in panic as her sharp legs pierced and cracked the ground from the force, though not nearly as much as her mass should've caused, thanks to her Inertial Dampening systems.

And then she shuddered and let out a mildly hysterical moan as the tentacles concealed within her great throne emerged, sending pangs of stimulation up their flexing lengths and into both her throne and body, functionally one and the same, even if she could step free from it, at least for a short distance.

But just extending her tentacles wasn't enough; she needed them catching humans, wrapping them up, injecting her infectious M2 into them, and milking them for all they had.

She couldn't help but touch herself, squeezing her green bust between her arms as she felt her tentacles find their quarry; milking tendrils with synthetic tongues clutching squirming men with their grasping claws, tearing the clothes from their bodies so those flexible tongues emerging from the tentacles could lap at their flaccid members, exciting those cocks against their owners' wills, before the tentacles swallowed them whole and began to suckle mercilessly; tendrils with phallic tips that oozed M2-laden precum snaking through the air to coil around women who attempted to flee, snaking beneath their clothes and seeking out any orifice they could find, using the corruptive nature of the M2 discharge to sensitise their bodies, and loosen them up so no matter what opening the tendrils took, it would not be painful; tendrils with injector needles and graspers seeking out people who managed to avoid her other prehensile limbs, preferably grabbing them by the neck so they could receive a direct injection of M2 Nanomachines, enough of a dose to ensure full corruption eventually, and to effectively paralyse their bodies with arousal, either starting to immediately touch themselves, fuck one another, or become prey to one of Abyt' loyal Machina subjects; and lastly, simple tentacles without a purpose, seeking to either bind or stimulate whoever they could catch, coiling around bodies and their cocks or breasts, finding asses or pussies to fill, and teasing every sensitive spot.

Of course, her specialised tentacles kept things interesting, the tongued milking organs sometimes attaching to the faces of humans and shoving those tongues deep down their throats - and since the synthetic muscles could inject their own M2 from their tips, they could corrupt anyone as easily as her needles or other organs could - or latching onto crotches or rumps to penetrate pussies and asses. And some lucky women got to feel their breasts being suckled most lecherously.

It made Abyt' own breasts begin to leak, the 'milk' a cocktail of M2 and synthetic goop to glide down any hungry throat. She was almost tempted to drink some for herself, but she didn't want to be so greedy, that was reserved for lucky humans.

Speaking of lucky humans, she moved forward, her numerous tentacles coiling around those they were not done with to lift them off the ground, whilst those they had thoroughly stimulated were left to be snatched up by lust-hungry Machina following close behind.

A woman stumbled out from behind a vehicle, desperate to flee; lucky her! She was right where her 'special patch' could lunge out and reach; right below where her body linked with her insectoid-like Throne, a patch of 'cabling' began to shift and ripple... and suddenly, grey tentacles shot forth from this patch. A dozen or so of them homed in on their quarry, coiling around her arms and legs, snaking beneath her clothes and tugging them from her body, and wrapping around her breasts and buttocks. She screamed in fear as she was wrenched back into the forest of tendrils, but Abyt only laughed.

"Do not scream~!" she assured. "Unless it's in ecstasy~!"

The cries of panic from the woman were quickly muffled as more specialised tentacles began to slither out from the forest of tendrils, snaking over her body as they sought out their desired targets; phallic lengths seeking to penetrate her pussy and rear, already leaking potent M2 precum, both a perfect lubricant and stimulant, and small suckling tendrils that latched onto her breasts, tugging on her now erect nipples as if to milk them... in time, they would provide.

The human's mouth was filled by a slimy tentacle that crawled up her body, between her breasts and arched to find its mark, slipping past her lips and carefully worming its way into her throat.

Struggle as she might, her limbs were spread to the sides... and slowly she was being pulled into the treacherous forest of tentacles. A tendril coiled around her head, leaving barely a gap between loops for her eyes to see the outside light fade as she sunk into the flexing depths.

Soon, she was not visible from without... but green fluids trickled from the bottom of the patch, and the wall of 'cables' occasionally flexed and rippled, along with a shudder from Abyt above, who had watched the entire spectacle with a delighted glee. And she could feel every obscene thing being done to the hapless woman lucky enough to be taken into her 'patch'; there was room enough for only one human at a time, two if one remained partially exposed, and there were so many humans around to catch and overwhelm, she couldn't give them all that experience in a single raid.

More humans emerged from buildings as smaller Machina invaded the structures to flush them out where Abyt or her darling subjects could catch them. Too many at once for even her to snare.

Abyt smiled. The perfect excuse to loose her progeny.

With a moan, she lowered herself closer to the ground, and her entire insectoid throne seemed to shudder as openings revealed themselves along the lower edges, towards the rear of the 'abdomen', glowing green orifices that oozed viscous M2-laced fluids. And slipping forth from these 'womb pods' were Abyt' precious larvae, the slippery, long tailed creatures of pure Machinium. She had several varieties she'd cultivated for different purposes, which they pursued with a diligent single-mindedness, scuttling off to chase down fleeing humans that hadn't gotten far enough, or latching onto those left in the wake of Abyt' obscene trail of chaos.

The 'traditional' larvae sought out women to pounce upon, latching onto their chest whilst forcing their tail into their mouths or either of their lower holes, the latter particularly if they were forced to pounce from behind and instead latch onto their backs. But other Larvae, Abyt cultivated and tailored specifically for men, latching onto their crotches and using special orifices to swallow their members whole, using their less textured tails to either further grip their victims or further stimulate them, some going for the prostate. These larvae would milk these men for every drop, whilst using numerous micro needles to imperceptibly inject M2 into their bodies, their tails also able to slowly leak the substance as well, though not very forcefully compared to their 'common' counterparts. Still, they did the job more than adequately, and Abyt did so enjoy watching men squirming trying to pry them from their crotches before the pleasure overwhelmed them.

An orgasm wracked her body, causing a sputter of fluids from her pussy, and small spurts from her breasts. It would be one among many by the time she retreated, and none would slow her down any, not whilst she was at the height of her frenzy.

She couldn't help herself, brushing her fingers across her sensitive nether folds, even wincing from how sensitive she was just post orgasm. But that didn't distract her from her many fleeing prey, all too aware and delighted by one particular human beneath her who seemed to be dodging out of the way of one of her milking tentacles; he was quite the agile sort. He'd make a great Attacker. Alas - for him at least - he could not keep track of them all like Abyt could, and he turned his head too late to see one of her other milking tentacles lunging right for his face.

He could barely get a sound out before the grasping claws latched onto his head, though Abyt heard him gag when the tentacle's tongue slipped luridly into his throat... she felt his gullet quiver around it, too. She felt everything she did, as two more tentacles attacked him whilst he was desperately grasping at the one latched to his face in a vain attempt to pry it off. But before long, his cock was swallowed by another such tentacle, and it was swiftly stimulated extra hard by its tongue slipping forth to polish his testicles. And to further reward him for making her use a little extra effort, Abyt made sure to please his prostate with another tentacle and its slippery, dexterous tongue.

It didn't take long for him to succumb to the pleasure and the M2.

Giddily, she continued onwards, once more straddling the street with her sharp legs digging into the walls of buildings on either side to give her the mobility edge. Her insectoid wings quivered, and released a green tinged cloud of airborne M2; though her nanomachine dispersals were hardly as extensive as some of the other queens, it didn't matter to her, it was still enough to 'taint' those in proximity to her and afflict an ever building arousal on those a little further away from the epicentre of the infectious mist. And it was good for flushing people out of their holes.

The gaps between the buildings grew a little tighter, prompting her to gain a little more height to bring her legs a little closer, scuttling inexorably between the low apartment buildings like a freakish monster bug.

Ahead, she saw two humans fleeing, a man dragging a woman behind him by her hand.

Abyt' face lit up with a powerful glee; a couple! A perfect pair of prey for something she had yet to use... and she didn't want to separate them. Oh no, she wanted to help them deepen their love.

The couple ducked around a corner between two buildings, just wide enough for Abyt to fit as she followed them around, looming higher above the couple, who had managed to run into a dead end, and now could not escape.

They faced Abyt as she looked down upon them. All Abyt could do was cackle in lustful, manic delight, her predatory side inflamed. She could see the fear on their faces, and it was delicious. But that fear would soon change into bliss, and euphoria for each other.

But it would also sate a particular 'hunger' Abyt now wished to satisfy.

The man put a hand in front of his partner, putting on a brave face as he tried to protect his lover.

Abyt' hunger couldn't be contained any longer, her long tongue unfurling enough to wrap around the bottom half of one of her breasts. Then, with a wicked laugh, she raised herself up, so that she could curl her insectoid throne's 'abdomen' around beneath her, like she was going to sting.

Instead, plates near the tip flexed and opened... revealing a sliming maw of luminous green, great fat but flexible tongues slipping forth as a powerful, sensuous odour came forth.

But the two had no chance to be overcome by the tainted aroma, the woman barely getting out a scream of fear before Abyt thrust that abdomen maw forward, lunging the tongues forth to ensnare the man, practically cocooning him in slimy, synthetic tongue flesh, his muffled cries of panic fading as he was drawn into the Machina Queen's throne. The woman screamed even louder for her devoured partner, her face a shattered mix of terror and disbelief. Abyt felt just a little sorry for her, for what must have seemed a horrific sight. But the Queen did not worry much; the human would be reunited with her lover before long... and the two would only grow closer.

Abyt thrust her tail again, and savoured the bewildered, panicked screams as they slowly faded. She felt the woman sliding down the tight, gooey passage into the chamber in her throne, just as the man had. They would not endure long in there, before their fear turned to pure lust; the atmosphere was almost pure M2, and they'd be soaked in secretions full of it.

As she left the alleyway, she could feel their initial attempts to escape falter as arousal overcame them, Abyt revelling the feeling of them pushing against her textured inner walls, and her walls pushing back, squeezing around them every now and then. And soon, she felt them all over each other, giving into their lustful love. They would make a lovely Machina couple, corrupting other humans together. It made her giggle and moan, and then gasp loudly; another orgasm.

She listened out for the panicked cries of humans, and made her way towards the sounds, eager to continue the hunt.

She rounded a corner with speed, only to feel small bullets ping off her throne; it appeared that some law enforcement were trying to put up a futile fight, but small arms were virtually useless against a Queen. She grinned, and rushed forward, curling their throne's abdomen beneath them once more, and thrusting it and its maw's tongues forward to snatch the LEO that'd fired on her in a more aggressive manner than she had done to the couple just before. He shrieked and dropped his gun, and tried to grab a hold of the slimy tongues that held him up, wholly unaware that he could only do so because Abyt hadn't swallowed him for a reason.

She wanted to toy with him a little, grinning wickedly as she uncurled her abdomen to keep it out of the way whilst she continued onwards, watching the policeman's female partner attempt to flee, only to be tackled by one of Abyt' Attackers, promptly silencing the policewoman's cries with a deep kiss... and then the sound of clapping hips was all to audible to the Queen as her darling child set about sharing the bliss of the Machina with the human.

As for the LEO in her grasp, he was starting to moan as those great big tongues proved more flexible than he probably guessed, losing his uniform and his underwear, thus lacking anything between his skin and the groping, sliding masses of synthetic, slimy muscle oozing M2-laced fluids, utterly coating him.

It wasn't long before Abyt could feel him twisting and bucking in the grasp of her tongues, succumbing to the potent aphrodisiac that was M2 infection, even if he hadn't had it injected into him directly. Being smothered by fat tongues oozing the stuff, even if the concentration was low... no unaltered human could resist for long, and the constant, massive licking, especially against his now fierce erection, brought him over the edge, cumming against the thick muscles.

It was only then that she decided to swallow him; perhaps he could join the couple in obscene reverie.

She rounded another corner, and spied an athletic specimen of a man attempting to climb up an overturned vehicle to reach scaffolding a little bit above him. He grasped at the metal framework attached to the side of the building, and struggled to haul himself up, thinking he could get to the roof and escape.

The Queen only grinned, and decided he deserved special treatment; the 'patch' just below her flexed and quivered, and tentacles emerged to reveal the woman she had not too long ago snared and 'drowned' in tentacles. Her belly was slightly bloated, and a Larva was merged with her chest, ensuring that she would be altered sooner rather than later.

Abyt lowered her to the ground, the woman barely conscious. With her 'pod' now free, she giggled in a predatory manner as she watched the man attempt to jump up to the next level of scaffolding. And that was when she struck, snatching him in midair; his panicked yelps were music to Abyt' ears, and she set about stripping him of his clothes, snaking tendrils beneath each article and tearing them off. He struggled desperately, a delightful feeling to the Queen, and she pulled him into the pod to be so thoroughly milked and corrupted. He thrashed even then, managing to free an arm and try to pry the tendrils that began to cover his mouth and head off him, but he too was sinking into the forest of tentacles as his member was coaxed to life by a coiling limb giving him luxurious, slick stroking.

The last of him visible was his arm desperately reaching for the open, before it too found itself coiled to the palm by a tentacle, and drawn into the depths of the special pod, which had all the necessary 'tools' to pleasure anybody, man, woman, human, or Machina.

Another orgasm, another giddy cackle, and Abyt was once again on her way, crawling up a nearby building to get a lay of the land; she was tapped into the sensors of all her Machina participating in the raid, hearing their thoughts, seeing their sights... feeling their pleasures. It made her shiver, but she needed to find another throng of humans.

She learned of a group on the run, and with a lick of her lips, she leapt into the air, wings buzzing frantically to give her a powerful boost; though she couldn't truly fly, she could traverse long distances with bounding trajectories, and at shorter distances, it was a very useful way to reposition.

She landed on another building, cracking its roof, though once again, avoiding a more calamitous impact thanks to her inertial dampeners.

Down below, humans scrambled at her sudden appearance, and the sight of a larger group than the first, after all she'd done so far... it made the predator in her burn with need and desire.

She felt her throne's ovipositor stir, a malleable organ that could assume the look and purpose of a normal penis, or adopt a sleeker, more specialised look to perform its namesake purpose. And it could be rigid or dexterous like a tentacle, much like her body's.