Training Day Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand, how I can not remember any of it," said Annie mostly to herself.

"Maybe you just blocked it out, it must be hard to admit you're not the perfect wife, or that maybe your husband just can't satisfy you," said John.

"That is not true! I mean we aren't perfect we have our issues, but our sex life is fine, just...fine," said Annie.

"Hmm you don't say that with much conviction Annie, could it be that since our afternoon together things have been coming up a little short in the bedroom?" said John.

"I don't have to stand here and listen to this garbage I'm leaving," said Annie, turning to go.

John quickly interposed himself between her and the door as she stared up at his muscular six foot four frame she felt fear pass through her and something else. She would have hated to admit it, but a low wave of desire crept in as well at the sight of his well-chiseled body so close to hers.

"Let me go, John," she hissed trying her best to sound indignant, but instead John started to stalk menacingly toward her, Annie backed up rapidly until her back hit the back wall of the room and John loomed over her.

"I think I know why you're here Annie, you can't stop wanting it can you, your husband can't do for you what I did, and your body has been craving it again ever since," said John and as he spoke he took off his jacket.

Annie couldn't entirely take her eyes off his body, and to her shame, she felt her pussy start to dampen and her nipples grow tight under her dress as she reacted involuntarily to the man standing before her. Her body seemed to remember his even if her mind did not.

"John, you need to let me go, right now, before I...call security," said Annie.

John just smirked, "I don't think that's what you want to do but let's find out shall we."

Before Annie knew precisely what was happening John had her pinned to the wall each of her arms pressed away from her in his powerful grip, he bent to try to kiss her, and she threw her head from side to side.

"No JOHN! This isn't what I want I...mphhh...stop I...mphhphpph," Annie's voice became muffled as John succeeded in pressing his mouth to hers.

At first, she fought back then merely refused to react at all but slowly things started to change as John began to rub his lips across hers he felt Annie's mouth starting to respond, a rub here a bit of touching there. Finally, he released her arms, but she didn't try to hit or strike back. Instead, he felt her slowly slip her arms around his neck and all at once, with a low groan she opened her mouth wide seeming to beg for his tongue. He slammed it into her mouth Frenching her deep and hard as he pulled her tiny body to his feeling her velvet encased breasts press to his bare chest.

Annie was at a complete loss, she had come here to accuse a man of assaulting her and instead she was making out with him, but she couldn't help herself. The feel of his strength and power was intoxicating, and whether she wanted to admit it to herself or not she did crave what he had, it had been so fucking long since she had had a decent fuck and her pussy ached to cum, to be taken and truly fucked!

She had stopped fighting and was giving herself to him, pressing her tongue to his as he rubbed his firm lips all over the lipstick covered creamy goodness of her own. Chills shot through her as they kissed, she felt his hands on her dress straps, and he quickly forced them down across her shoulders and pushed her dress to her mid-line leaving her chest exposed. Her perky tits lay bare, and her nipples were blood red and rock hard, her areoles tight and contracted.

John gave a low moan of his own as he broke away and started to kiss Annie's neck and lick his way down to her swinging breasts, his mouth found her nips, and she let out a burst of breath and cried out softly as he started to suck and lick her aroused flesh mounds.

"Oh fuck...I can't...I can't want this...oh God but it feels so good...oh God John! Your mouth on my tits...OW FUCK BABY! Biting my nipples...Oh God, you're going to make me cheat on my husband...Oh FUCK...I can't...oh God John but I don't want you to stop...oh fuck...oh God," Annie cried out.

Annie was so obviously torn and conflicted by her loyalty to her husband and her marriage vows and her body's physical needs, but John was sure what was going to come out on top. He took her tits in his hands and squeezed her delightful perky breasts as he continued to kiss and lick them before he pulled her to him again.

This time there was no fight in her as she immediately pasted her mouth over his and kissed him deep and hard, her soft pink tongue sliding all over his as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. John pushed her dress the rest of the way off as he lifted her from the floor and in a very slow of strength, he comfortably held her aloft with one arm wrapped around her. He stripped off her black lace panties with the other hand and could smell her red-haired pussy. He knew she was already wet and ready even before he rubbed a finger against her thin pink pussy lips. Annie groaned even louder as he started to play with her needy cunt sliding a finger into her and pressing her clit.

"Fuck John...oh God you're touching my pussy, you're not supposed to touch me there...shit...AH SHIT BUT IT FEELS GOOD!...ah God help me it feels so good," moaned Annie.

"You want this don't you Annie, just say it, tell me what you want, when was the last time you came, you need it don't you baby," teased John.

"Oh God...I...I...yes...Yes! Ah, God help me...YES JOHN!...I need it, my husband...he can't make me cum anymore, and I miss it so much... miss feeling it, miss a man that can take my body and make me truly feel fucked! I need your cock John...that big fucking cock, the only thing that can make me cum...GOD, I NEED YOU JOHN! MY PUSSY IS SO LONELY...I NEED TO FUCK! GOD I NEED TO FUCK!" cried Annie.

John kept fingering her tight pussy, and her inhibitions collapsed like a crumbling wall as she started to beg for it, for John's colossal love warrior. John finally lowered her from the wall and took a step back unbuttoning and unzipping his slacks and dropping them to the ground. He disdained underwear so no sooner had his pants hit the ground than his vast nine inch fuck gun was exposed to the air.

Annie groaned in her throat as she dropped to her knees and immediately took John's tool in her hands stroking it furiously as she tried to shove the fat head into her mouth. John watched impressed with her sheer effort as her pink lips split wide trying to take in his sizable cock head. To her credit, she kept at it, and slowly she managed to get him slick enough with her tongue that she got his head and a bit of his shaft into her mouth. She sucked him hard letting her saliva slide down his cock as she masturbated him.

"Um...Yeah, Annie! Fuck Yes! DAMN! Suck my cock Annie...suck it...do you like that big thing in your mouth? Bigger than your used to," said John.

"Um...mmphhh...oh...mpphphpp....fuck John...so big...so hard...never...mmmmphhhh...had a cock this big in my mouth...feels so good to suck a real man's cock...love to taste you...God baby I want this in my pussy so bad...want you inside me, John," begged Annie. She licked and sucked every inch of John's prick even stopping to lick and suck his hairy ball sack, sucking his testicles into her mouth one at a time as John ran his hands into her red hair.

"OHHH FUCK YES Annie! SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS! AH, I know what you need baby, and I'm going to give it to you...every inch," moaned John.

Once again, John scooped Annie's body from the floor and pressed her to the wall, and he lowered her slowly as she laid her hands on his sturdy shoulders, as his cock started to penetrate her soaking wet cunt her eyes flew open wide at the feeling of her pussy stretched to its limit.

"Oh my God...OH MY GOD JOHN...SO FUCKING HUGE! AH, FUCK SO BIG! GOD, I NEVER HAD A COCK SO BIG!...Ah Jesus I don't think my pussy can take it all!...ah God John your stretching me so much...ah feel so fucked...my husband never made me feel fucked like this...AH GOD ITS SO MUCH BETTER WITH YOU!...GOD, YOU FUCK SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!...this is what I needed...AHH, GOD, THIS WAS THE COCK I NEEDED!" screamed Annie.

John's pole finally bottomed out, and he began to fuck her in earnest slamming her up and down on his prick the sounds of his balls smacking against her wet swollen pussy lips quickly filling the lounge. Annie grabbed tighter as he pummeled her desperately needy cunt and the sounds coming from her promptly lost coherence as she grunted and groaned with each thrust of John's huge prick. She felt the desperate orgasm that had eluded her for months growing inside her, and she started to cry out even louder as it swept toward her knowing that she was going to cream every inch of this magnificent prick.

"Ah fuck...ah fuck...I feel it...I FEEL IT COMING...ah God it feels so good...ah John it feels so good...AHHH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD! NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THIS...John, you're going to make me cum so hard baby...SO HARD!...AHHH FUCK I CAN'T STOP IT!...CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU!...WANT TO BUT...YOUR COCK FEELS TOO GOOD I...AH FUCK JOHN I'M CUMMMMINNNNNGGGGG!" yelled Annie.

Annie practically screamed the roof down as her head flew back and her body went rigid as one colossal orgasm crashed through her leaving her trembling as it passed. John was not far behind as he felt his sack tightening and his cum starting to move up his shaft.

"Shit Annie! I am getting close...damn that sweet pussy feels so good...FUCK YOUR SO TIGHT Annie! Ah, shit...I need to pull out baby...FUCK GOING TO CUM!" warned John.

"NO! Don't pullout...cum in me John...please I need to feel it...WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM IN MY PUSSY!...I don't care if you knock me up...give me another baby...I'd have your baby if you want just don't pull out I need to feel you cum...CUM IN ME JOHN!" cried Annie.

John was shocked at the request, but he was never one to let a woman down, and it felt too good inside her anyway so with a succession of quick hard thrusts into Annie's red-haired fuck hole he reached his threshold. With a loud grunt, John let go, his balls emptying into Annie's womb as rope after hot rope of fertile semen filled her cunt until it overflowed and ran down the crack of her ass.

"FUCK Annie CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY! SHIT!" yelled John

"AHH YES I FEEL IT INSIDE ME! AH CUMMING IN MY PUSSY...AHH GOD, I AM GOING TO CREAM YOUR CUMMING COCK! SHIT JOHN!" yelled Annie in response as the feel of John emptying himself into her triggered another orgasm for her, and she creamed his spurting cock draining every drop of sperm into her.

They stayed like that for several long moments, Annie naked and pinned to the wall by John's strong arms, her hands gripping his shoulders until finally he lowered her to the floor and took a step back away eyeing her warily. Annie slowly dressed not speaking a word as she slipped her panties back on and pulled her dress back up before reaching up to straighten her hair with one hand. Then she walked up to John, who was still naked in front of her, reached up and kissed him softly on one cheek before whispering in his ear.

"I'll text you my private cell number, be ready when I call, I won't be able to live without that cock John and I expect you to fill me many more times in the future, hope your up for it," whispered Annie and then she left while throwing one last sly smile over her shoulder.

John could only shake his head in disbelief as she closed the door behind her, he had gambled huge but to be honest had never thought he could seduce her without the aid of his wonder drug, turns out after all this time the hot fuck he was looking for wanted him without it. She might not have been a Penthouse centerfold but she was one of the sexiest women he had ever met, and he looked forward to the fun she was promising him in the future.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
OreoCOreoCabout 1 year ago

I don't like drug rape stories. Husbands have killed for less. Marriages don't need this. It's hard enough to keep them together without some big-dixked asshole forcing himself on other men's wives.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Fairly well written but subject sucked...

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Pure shit! No nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awww...

there goes another wife. now I am getting MGTOW's point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a BMOC

This Guy has to Roofie a women to have Sex .. Take a Baseball Bat to Him ....

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories