All Comments on 'Training Emily'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cotswoldSMcouplecotswoldSMcoupleabout 3 years ago
Other comments

This is a great story why do people write such silly comments if you don’t like. Don’t read. Simples. Wd author. Ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: if you don’t like. Don’t read.

And how are people supposed to know if they like a story if they don't read it? If people can tell what is in a story without reading it, that's very strong evidence the story is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, well written and an enjoyable read.

Can't wait to see if they take the bait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Steelring is on a roll this year!!! Really enjoy the Cap d’Adge series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cap d'Adge is a wonderful place to holiday before we married my then gf Gayle and i went and like this story enjoyed the nudity and the clubs. Gayle was 21 and myself 25 we even then were open minded both highly sexed and had swapped and enjoyed quite an open sex life together. Gayle is a size 8 with cute pert bcups always clean shaven long raven hair and just looks as if sex is on her mind all the time. I am average build and when erect a solid 7 inches and im told good girth. Gayle gets bolder when she drinks and seeing her squat in front of a guy in a club and suck his cock while openly rubbing her clit is no surprise as we are there to enjoy all aspects. We have played enjoyed and fucked with singles and couples in clubs and more. Last year i dared her to get a naughty rude tattoo above her slit that would only be seen when she was pantyless and she did a scroll with slut with a heart at both sides. No doubting when we were in adge as it was on view for all. Gayle is always up for a challange or dare after a few drinks and on our last trip i dared her to take cock in each entry no surprise i lost count how many wads she swallowed had in her bumpussy and her honeypot. Walking back that night to were we were staying she was dripping scooping it on her fingers licking it off and kissing me openly. We got back and she immediatley dared me to lay on my back and have her squat on me and lick her sopping bum and honeypot fair is fair so i did and enjoyed making her cum again then fucking her on our balcony watching people walk past below. So if you go to adge and see a raven haired girl with pert bcups and a slut tattoo on her pubic mound its likely Gayle and myself Paul on another adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story, erotic and very well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous