Training Her Husband Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I asked the big question, "What if Joan really found out?"

He hesitated for a moment.

"Part of me would really like to see that happen," he said, "but I would really need to be absolutely sure she would never tell anyone else."

I was giddy. He was agreeing to the first step of my plan. I assured him that Joan, my oldest and closest friend, could indeed keep a secret. I also assured him that if he agreed to letting her in on our secret he would not be disappointed.

In my mind, I was positive Joan could indeed keep our secret. I wasn't completely sure what her actual reaction would be but I was confident that if I told her not to ever tell another soul, she would respect my wishes.

I was equally convinced that in time he would agree to allowing me to let someone else in on this. Someone with a nice big fat cock. Someone that could someday be my Master.

I suddenly realized how late it was. We had been talking for quite a while. I was still naked. He was still in his maid uniform, wearing the hood and of course his chastity cage. All this talk had me horny again. I was sure he was too. After all, he hadn't cum in the last four days and likely wouldn't for at least another three, maybe four. I ran my foot across his panty clad balls and caged cock. He moaned at my touch.

While stroking him, I told him we were done for the evening. I was going upstairs to clean up and go to bed. I told him not to remove the mask until he was certain I was upstairs, out of sight.

I told him he was to clean up the toys, put them away, then clean the sofa cushions. There was a considerable wet spot from our earlier activities and I didn't want it to leave a stain. After completing those tasks, he could go to bed. I left my clothes on the floor and headed for the stairs.

As I started to go up I said, "Sweet dreams my chastised, little sissy."

I went up the stairs, grabbed my toy from the nightstand drawer and hopped in the shower. I took my time, playing with myself and relaxing under the warm water.

When I came out I could hear a machine running. He was using the carpet cleaner on the sofa. I climbed under the covers and laid my head on my pillow, picturing him dutifully completing his chores. I had to admit getting a break from all the housework was rather nice.

I laid in bed considering my options regarding revealing our secret to Joan. A plan of action emerged that I decided I would set in motion the next morning. Satisfied with myself I drifted off to sleep.

12