Training Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to see my friend? Would you like to watch as he enters me? Watch as he fills my pretty little pussy and makes me cum?"

His eyes remained shut but he was nodding his head constantly as I spoke. I knew he wanted to see. I also knew or at least hoped that he would be obedient and not look until I gave him permission.

The dildo was wet with my juices. It would easily slide into me without resistance. I wanted him to see. I wanted him to watch as the entire length disappeared right up to the balls.

I noticed he was moving his hips. It was very slight, almost imperceptible, but it was there. He was excited and desperately trying to get any stimulation to his caged cock by humping the pillow underneath him.

"So the idea of watching your Mistress getting fucked excites you, does it? I see what you're doing there," I said. "Humping your pillow. Wishing you could stroke your tiny little nub while you watch me get fucked by a real cock."

He immediately stopped moving his hips.

"It's okay my sissy," I reassured him. "You can hump your pillow all you want today. The day I fuck a real man you probably won't have that option. On that day you will not be able to rub yourself. For now, hump away. Just remember, you do not have permission to cum."

As excited as he seemed to be, I was beyond ready at this point. I had been teasing myself with the dildo this entire time and my words had driven me into a frenzy. It wouldn't take much to make me cum. I desperately needed to and I wanted him to watch.

"Listen carefully," I said. "I am about to have my friend enter and fill my pussy. Something my sissy husband cannot do. When I say 'Now', I want you to open your eyes so that you can watch. Do not say anything. Just watch."

I positioned the dildo at the entrance of my pussy and whispered,

"Now."

His eye shot open. I gave him a few seconds for them to adjust and to take in what was laid out in front of him. Me, sitting on the bed before him. My legs spread wide. A large dildo in my hand, the head of which was positioned at the entrance of my pussy. A pussy glistening with wetness and lips swollen with excitement.

When I thought he was ready I reached down with my free hand and used my fingers to spead my lips apart. I rubbed the head of the dildo across the entrance once then rammed it home. I let out a loud gasp as the entire length disappeared within me. Only the balls remained visible. I left it there, feeling it stretching me. Feeling the fullness of it inside me. I slow withdrew it so only the head remained inside, pausing only briefly before plunging it in again to the hilt.

That was all it took. My body stiffened, my toes curled, my head and eyes rolled backwards as the waves of orgasmic pleasure rolled through me. My free hand dug into the bedsheets as the waves of bliss crashed through me.

Rarely had I cum so hard or for so long As the waves subsided and I recovered, I adjusted my grip on the dildo and started a slow, rhythmic in and out motion with it.

I looked down at him His eyes were riveted to the sight of the dildo as it slid in and out of me. he glanced upward briefly and we made eye contact. His face was flush. He was still moving his hips. He licked his lips as he his gaze returned to the dildo slowly sliding in and out.

"Do you like that," I asked?

He nodded as he continued to stare at the action in front of him.

"You like watching your Mistress getting fucked by a big cock, don't you," I teased. "Do you see how wet my big cock makes me?"

I pulled it out so only the head remained inside of me. You could clearly see it glistening with my juices.

"See how wet I am?" I said, pointing at the dildo. "See my wetness all over this cock? Would you like to taste me? Would you suck and lick this cock clean to taste your Mistress?"

To my amazement he was nodding at everything I said. I thought about offering it to him, putting it to his lips but I wasn't finished with it yet. I plunged it back inside of me.

I started sliding it in and out again but with a quicker pace. I could see him watching, wide eyed, as I fucked myself. I closed my eyes and imagined a real man, a real cock fucking me. The weight of his body on mine. Thrusting harder and harder with every stroke. Pushing me closer and closer.

I drove the dildo deep and held it there as the waves began to rush over me again. I screamed with excitement. My body tensed and then shook as the orgasmic waves crashed through me until finally I went limp.

When I opened my eyes I saw him. His eyes were still fixed on my pussy and the dildo which remained buried within. I slowly pulled it out. It glistened with my juices. He was still humping his pillow but his eyes stared intently at the fake cock I held in my hand.

I said nothing but took the dildo and pointed it at him. I moved it forward until the head of the phallus was at his lips. He opened his mouth and I pushed just the head in. He closed his lips around it and worked his tongue over the head, licking away all the juices. Once he had cleaned what was in his mouth he pulled back and moved his head to the side and began licking the shift clean.

I watched with fascination for several minutes as he ran his tongue over every inch before stopping, apparently satisfied he had gotten all he could.

Only at that point did he look up. He looked at me with eyes that begged for approval. I didn't disappoint him.

"Nicely done," I said, smiling. "I always knew you had a talented tongue. I bet you'd be a natural cocksucker."

"I think one day we should get me a real cock this big," I continued, waving the dildo. "I'd like to know what the real thing, this big, feels like and I would love to watch you lick and suck it clean. That would be so hot."

He lay there, a big grin appearing on his face. I paused for a moment, then said, "One day."

I released one of his hands and climbed off the bed. I dropped the dildo onto the wet spot I had created as I said, "Clean this and go to bed. Leave it on your bathroom counter and I will put it away in the morning."

As I walked out giggling, I said, "Oh, and your welcome for the wet spot. I'm sure you'll be licking and sniffing it all night. Don't stay up too late though, work tomorrow.

12