Training his Ass

Story Info
Young boy gets pegged by a trainer on his first gym day.
2k words
4.45
38.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pegmaster
Pegmaster
124 Followers

Before the story starts, I'm really glad a lot of people read my last story and enjoyed it. I'd really love to connect with some of y'all more personally so feel free to send mail feedback. Also my Twitter is @dapegmaster. Give a follow. Alright, back to the story.

***

This is the first time I was gonna hit the new gym in my neighborhood. I'm not going there to pile up muscle or anything of that sort. When it comes to my body, I'm mostly confident in my skinny frame. My height is average at 5'9.

Basically I'm going to clear my head. I'm a 20 year old down on his luck. School is a mess, and I've struggled to build meaningful relationships. So while others are probably there to get their dream body. To be as muscular as The Rock or John Cena, I'm there to vent my anger and frustration for two hours.

I carry nothing but a black tote bag. My attire is a blue pair of joggers, a silk t-shirt that fits more on the beach and the only pair of sneakers I have. A pair of sneakers that I swore to use on special events only. I hear a sound behind and see a woman carrying a red Nike gym bag on her shoulders. She's brown skinned, jacked from head to toe and much taller than me. She's probably over 6ft tall.

Once she notices I'm oogling at her, she waves and I turn my head forward. I'm naturally shy but this made my cheeks heat up. I plug my earphones and run towards the gym, already feeling embarrassed. I'm clueless as I reach there. Nobody tells me how to operate the machines. Quickly, I jump on the stationary bike and pedal my embarrassment away as she walks in.

The gym is filled with muscular hot dudes that trigger the bisexual side of me but once she walks in, my eyes go to her first and foremost. I gulp and my breathing speeds as she approaches me. I remind myself to act cool and put on an unbelieving poker face.

"Hey, you're new here?" She asks and I nod. She grins. This makes me nervous. "Of course. That was obvious. You're not supposed to start with this, silly."

Now I want to bury my face in the stand. She's changed from her jacket to a pink sports bra that shows her pointed nipples while revealing her glorious abs and biceps for all to see. Her biker shorts show her curves fully.

"Looks like you need a trainer," she says. "I'm Alexa. I can do that for you and for this first time, I'll do it for free. Are you down?" I silently nod again while freaking out inside. "Okay, youngin. Hop on the treadmill for 20 minutes. After every five minutes increase the speed by two."

Without hesitation, I hop off the bike and on the treadmill. She supervises me and corrects a lot of my errors. After that, she hands me two 10kg dumbbells and asks me to lift. When I smile smugly at the ease, she replaces them with 30kg ones and my elbows nearly give out. I drop them hard on the floor as she attends to me.

"Maybe we should focus on some stretching instead. Yoga poses too." She hurries and grabs a mat, spreading them outside. "Now raise your arms and stretch. After that, lie on your back and raise your legs up to touch your hand up. Let's see how you do these two."

I do as she says, starting by stretching out my body and then raising my legs in the air. She coughs, telling me to lift both legs up. I struggle with it but she eases me down, making my legstouch the back of my head. She touches my joggers and fondles my crotch. I gasp and break the position but she shakes her head.

"You'll need to try that again. Stand up and face me with your back." I nod without thinking and she proceeds to stretch out my arms and my back, cracking all the stiff bones. I moan as she delicately massages my standing body. "That's nice, I know this will make you feel better."

"It sure does."

"Good boy." She lets go of me and pushes me to the floor as the eyes of the others turn to us. "Ignore them and arch your back then stretch your hands forward." I do that and she slowly walks to my front. "Make sure your face touches the floor." She then goes behind me and spreads my legs, all while I breathe faster. This gets me hard. I gulp.

Hope she doesn't see her.

"What do we have here?" She rubs her hands all over my back down to my ass. I raise my back but she pushes it down and spanks my ass. The sound echoes round the gym and I want to melt under the shame. She leans closer, grinding her hips on my ass and whispers in my ears. "Nervous, baby?" I nod and she giggles. "Let's go to my personal training room. I'll give you proper training."

***

"Don't be shy, bend that ass over," she says, holding my shoulder from behind. I placed my hand on the table but she slapped my ass. "Stretch properly, touch those damn toes for me."

"Yes, Alexa."

"It's yes coach to you." I do as she says and she pulls down my pants, slowly giving little spanks while I stay in that position. "Don't get up. I want your fingertips on those toes." Once my underwear was off, she picked up a bottle of oil. "How do you come to a gym without oil, you're so unprepared."

"Sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" She laughs and rubs the oil all over my ass. "Make sure you don't shake, baby. I want us to have some fun." I moan as I feel something swirling around my ass. I gasp and clutch my toes, trying my possible best not to shake. My body vibrates as I feel a penetration. Now I start to softly shout. Her finger is inside me and she does it at full speed. As I shake around, I break position and shake. She gives me a strong slap on my ass. "What did I tell you?"

"I'm sorry coach." I whimper and she tuts. "Of course you did." She gets up as I now bend over the table in front of me. "Lie down on your back." I do as commanded and she pulls a chair to sit. "Raise your legs to touch your hand just as I taught you. And this time, don't drop your leg."

"Yes coach."

She slowly uses her tongue to swirl around my asshole while stroking my cock. I exhale. "Don't you dare drop those legs," she says and proceeds to finger me while I scream and she laughs. Out of nowhere, she plunges her mouth over my penis, bobbing it all the way to the bottom. I roll my eyes backwards. All my legs were shaking as she deepthroated me and I screamed. "Do you want me to shut you up?" She asks and I shake my head. This makes her chuckle. Her fingering aand sucking continues and all through this I'm struggling for my life to hold form.

"Okay baby." She softly taps my ass. I stand and she spreads a mat on the floor then asks me to lie on it. As I lie, she puts her pussy on my face and fondles my dick in 69 position. "Eat me out like you mean it baby." I nod as we simultaneously give each other head. It's been a long while since I did this. She twerked on my face as I continued trying to lick her cunt. She on the other hands stroked me, went all the way to licking the balls before sucking yet again. She did it like an expert and it felt better than how I imagined while watching porn.

"Enough." She moaned out and stood. "Stay like that. I need to get some tools." I lay there until I felt oil once again on my ass. Before I could ask. I felt something small going to my anus. It was a butt plug. She used it to loosed me up and as she drilled me with the plug, she stretched and took my shirt off then kissed me from forehead to neck down to my sensitive nipples. I moaned from the stimulation in all places and felt like I was going to melt honestly.

"Do you like that?" She asks and I hum. She lets out a sweet giggle. "I'm getting you ready for the big one, baby." She lifts a strapon with a dildo close to 7 inches in silicone jet black. I gasp with the plug still in me. After a while, she takes the plug out and flips me on all fours. She kneels in front of Mr and places the strap in my front. This is actually gonna happen. "Stick your tongue out." I do as told and she taps my tongue with it before putting it down my throat. I choke and gag while she rubs the back of my head. "Good boy, suck my dick like that."

I nod and continue sucking it, licking the head and the balls till she corcea it down my throat again. I spit on the dick and she smiles at me. "Lift your head. I wanna see those pretty eyes while you suck." I do as such. She's still dressed in the sports bra with the pants now flung away. She packed her flowing hair as I drooled on the floor. She slapped my face first with her palm and then with the strap.

After that, she kisses my forehead then goes behind me. She fondles my ass and after briefly rimming me again, she holds the cheeks tightly. "Breathe in." I feel the head going in me and my eyes pop. "Breathe out." She slowly starts to pick up the pace, going deeper and deeper. I feel the dick in my stomach. I scream, clawing the mat while she fondles my body and hammers into me. As she slows down, I begin to push back into her. I bounce back on her dick and she relishes in it.

"What a good boy. Such a good boy," she moans as I throw my ass back even twerking while I'm at it. I giggle once it fits in. It no longer hurts, now it feels like multiple orgasms are happening all at once. "Woohoo." She spanks me as I pick up my speed. "If you want to bounce so much then why don't you come on top."

I nod and climb on her, facing her directly then start going up and down all over her sock all while screaming. I reach down to touch and suck her tits. She holds my head and raises her hips to plunge her dick into me, making me moan and scream from on top of her. She silenced me with a kiss and I gole her chest, twerking like a damn strip dancer.

"Okay turn around." She reverses me and I face her with my ass. Before I start bouncing, she holds my dick and strokes it while I ride. She plunges her hips into me faster and faster while I scream. Tears water in my ears. She keeps laughing and taunting. "Awww baby. I'm sure you want me to do more of this to you, don't you?"

"Yes." I whimper as I start to feel something ready to blow. It's not just my dick but from my ass. She beeps the speed up once the precum leaves the tip. The drilling continues.

"Cum for me darling." She raises her hips as my eyes roll backward. I hold her shoulders and look up. This feels like it's too much and I can't take it. I scream as I explode in my dick and my prostate. She pushes me off her dick and onto the mat. I lay there, nearly unconscious. What a day.

She kneels beside me and kisses my cheek. "Take as much rest as you need. When you're ready, shower and drink a bullet. We still got training to do."

I nod. It was FUCKING worth it.

Pegmaster
Pegmaster
124 Followers