Training Lolita Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When John was finally done and had slumped back against the couch. Deb finished sucking him dry and sat back, smacking her lips. "You do taste good, Mr. Principal. We only have a couple of weeks left and I would love to get another helping every day after school."

John smiled. "You two are just too much. This was another great idea."

Dana reached down and grabbed his limp cock. "Thank you, Mr. T. Now we have to wait a couple of minutes before Deb can suck you back to life and then offer you her tight, virgin ass, so how about a couple of beers?"

John looked at her. Dana shrugged. "Well, we're fucking like adults so I thought we could have a beer or two."

John shook his head. "Okay, but only one. I can't be responsible for minors drinking beer."

"Well, you're fucking us."

"Yes, but you're legal for fucking and not for drinking."

"That's not fair."

"I didn't say it was fair, just what the law says." He looked at the two. "But let's have a beer."

John got up and went into the kitchen for a beer. When he came out the two girls were sitting on the couch with their feet up and their arms around their legs. They were sitting like John had seen many women sit; hugging their legs close to their torsos. The difference in this case was that their skirts had fell up around their waists and their pussies were showing. John smiled and walked to the middle to sit down. He sat and handed out the beers. The two schoolgirls took theirs and took long drinks. He figured this was not their first time with beer.

They drank their beer and the girls told him about the lame boys that were trying to get into their pants. They laughed as they said that they didn't have any kind of sex with them, but the boys could get off in their pants with just a dry hump.

Finally, the beers finished, Deb reached over and grabbed John's cock. "Can you get hard now so that I can get fucked in my tight, virgin ass, sir?"

John's cock started stirring. "Well, since you put it so nicely, I think with a little work from your mouth, we can get it inflated." He gave her his best grin.

Deb slowly slipped to the floor and crawled between John's legs. She ran her hands up and down his thighs.

Dana leaned toward John. "She is orally fixated, I think. She loves sucking your cock and she really loves eating pussy. I think she loves giving pleasure."

Deb grinned and started licking John's cock. She really did love giving pleasure. She loved watching the faces of the people she made cum. So she worked hard on John's cock. She kissed and sucked on his balls. She wasn't really into balls, but in the movies all the guys seemed to like it and she wanted to give this pleasure to John. She then licked up his rapidly hardening cock to the head as Dana narrated.

"She really likes your cock, sir. Look how she licks up the bottom over the sensitive part below the head. I think she's going to bob up and down now. Oh, yes, there she goes. She really seems to love sucking your cock, sir." She watched John shift a little to enjoy the blowjob. Then she put her hand on Deb's head. "C'mon, slut, suck that cock like you mean it. Get that cock nice and hard. Then we're going to make you kneel on the couch with your ass in the air. I'm going to play with that plug in your ass and then the Principal is going to take that nice hard cock and shove it up your poop shoot." Dana looked back and John and winked. "Yeah, good girl, suck that cock."

John had had enough cock sucking, so he motioned to Dana that he was ready and she pulled Deb's head up by her hair.

As Deb came off the cock there was a nice popping sound and she looked up confused. She knew she was giving good head. She could feel how John reacted to it and knew he was really getting into it. She wanted to suck his cock some more. "What?"

Dana grinned back at her as she stood up. "On the couch, ass in the air and head on the cushion. You're about to get butt-fucked."

Deb scrambled to obey. She knelt right next to John and bent over towards the distant arm, putting her head on the cushion. John and Dana both stared at the deliciously wet pussy and plug filled ass that was pointed at them.

Dana reached out toward the butt plug, but John grabbed her hand and stopped her. "Let me do something first."

John got on his knees behind Deb and stared down at his cock and how it was pointing toward a small slice of heaven; Deb's pussy. He grinned at Dana and moved forward, sliding his cock into her very, very tight pussy. Only the fact that it was soaking allowed him to enter and she moaned as he slowly buried his cock in her.

"That plug has really tightened up her pussy." He thrust hard a couple of times and was rewarded with another lustful moan from Deb.

Dana reached down and slapped Deb on the ass. "Keep moaning you slut. You love having a plug in your ass and a cock in your pussy, don't you?"

"I love it."

John thrust in a couple more times and then pulled out. He looked over and Dana had managed to get out a bottle of lube. "Ready to fuck a really tight virgin ass, sir?"

"You bet." John sat back on his heels and watched as Dana moved in. Deb rose her head a little and looked over her shoulder.

Dana grinned at Deb and then gave her a slap on the ass. "Ready, you ass-fucking slut?"

"Yes, you bitch."

Dana reached down and grabbed the plug. She wiggled it and Deb put her head back down and groaned. Dana looked at John and winked. Then Dana went back to Deb's plug and slowly pulled it out. Deb took some deep breaths and moaned. And Deb continued to do so as Dana worked the plug back and forth. She pulled it out until just before her ass got over the widest part and it slipped out. Dana was doing a sort of butt-fucking with the plug. Deb was definitely enjoying it. Dana then pulled it almost to the point of it slipping out and just let it go. Deb's ass swallowed it back up, the flat part quickly coming to rest against her asshole.

John tapped Dana on the shoulder. "Let's do it."

"Okay, it's time." Dana pulled on the plug and this time she let it come all the way out.

John stared at Deb's asshole as it stayed slightly gaping for a few seconds and then closed. While he was looking, he gave a slight jump when Dana grabbed his cock. He was not ready for that.

"Let's get this baby lubed up, sir, so you can fuck this nice tight ass." Dana squirted a little lube on John's cock and worked it all over. Then she turned to Deb's ass. "And let's make sure that this virgin asshole is lubed for the intrusion of a big, fat cock."

Dana squirted some lube on Deb's ass just above her asshole and worked it around. She worked it in easily since her ass had held a plug for a while. She worked two fingers in and Deb started squirming under Dana's ministrations.

"There!" Dana announced that she was done.

John got up on his knees and then put one foot on the floor. He leaned forward to insert his cock into Deb's ass.

Dana leaned over next to Deb and got into the position so that she could just see what John was doing, but closer to Deb's head. "He's going to stick that cock up your ass, you fucking slut."

When John's cock touched Deb, she jerked a little. "Oh, boy."

Dana started stroking Deb's back. "It's okay, baby. Let the big man fuck your tight little ass."

John moved forward and started working the head of his cock in. The plug had done its work because her ass opened up and let the head in. "Fuck!" It was very tight.

Deb was almost panting in both anticipation and then at the insertion of the head. Dana stroked her some more. "That's a good slut. Just relax and let the man stick his cock up your ass." She chuckled.

John could only imagine how well these two must get along if they can tease each other like that. He looked down and started slowly sliding his cock further into Deb.

Dana patted Deb's ass cheek. "Now he's trying to slide his cock further into your tight ass. I can only imagine how it feels on his cock."

Deb groaned. "Oh my god, it feels so weird, but also fantastic. I love being fucked in the ass."

Dana looked up at John. "Start fucking that ass now, sir. She wants it. She needs you to fuck that ass until you fill it with cum."

John had no problem following those instructions. He started slowly fucking Deb's ass. Wow! Talk about tight! He was definitely not going to last long.

Deb was moaning now as John fucked about 5 of his 7 inches into her ass. She was loving it and arching her back to enjoy it more.

Dana reached under Deb and started playing with her pussy. Deb just moaned and started thrusting her hips, driving John all the way in until his hips slapped up against her ass. He took good hold of her hips and held her still as he fucked her hard now.

Dana moved to Deb's clit and started rubbing. Deb started bucking. She was so turned on, she was going to cum soon.

John was fucking Deb hard and Dana was rubbing her clit as the three worked together to get both Deb and John off. Finally, Deb had had enough.

"Cumming!" She announced as Dana mashed her clit.

Deb started bucking under all this and forcing John to fuck her hardest at her moment of orgasm. Her pulsating ass muscles pushed him over the edge.

"Me, too."

Just as Deb stopped bucking, John thrust hard and pumped his seed into that tight ass. He thrust and came several times, burying his cock deep into Deb's ass and squirting his cum into her.

Finally, the two of them spent, Deb let her knees slip out from under her and collapsed flat onto the couch. John's cock slipped out of her ass, limp and spent. He sat back and stared at the scene in front of him. Deb was collapsed on the couch on her front, one leg along the back of the couch and one on the floor. This left her legs open and her wet gash and cum-leaking asshole on display. John stared. He could also see Dana kneeling there, her big tits out and her eyes checking out everything.

"Whew. That was a good one." John was relaxed now.

Dana looked back and forth between the two on the couch. "It was fucking hot!" Dana reached over, grabbed a tissue, and wiped the cum that had seeped out of Deb's ass. Deb jerked a little.

"Ooh. That's sensitive."

Dana suddenly got up and went to her purse. She pulled out her phone and shushed John with a finger to her lips. She put it on camera and snapped a few shots of the two of them on the couch. Then she moved in and zoomed in on Deb's crotch, seemingly taking a close-up of the mess between her legs.

"Got it."

That got Deb's attention and she lifted her head and looked back at Dana. "Hey! No pictures."

"Just a couple." Dana giggled.

Deb put her head back down. "I'm too tired to complain. Just be careful with those."

Dana got down next to her. "You know I won't do anything stupid."

John watched. "I think I'm spent."

Deb finally sat up. "I need a bath and a nap."

Dana agreed. "Yeah, let's go back to my place for that."

Deb got up from the couch "Oooh. I can feel that cum trying to seep out my ass."

"Then we'd better head home now." She turned to John as she buttoned up what she could of the tight shirt. "We'll see you later, right Mr. T?"

"Absolutely."

The two girls finished getting put together enough to go between houses. Deb was a little shaky when she first stood up, but managed to get it together.

When they left they gave the still naked John a big hug. Dana went out the door as Deb hugged him. She grabbed his cock and stared down at it before she left. "I can't believe I got that in my ass."

"You did. And it felt wonderful."

"For me, too. See you later."

And with that, the girls left. John was exhausted. They were, too, and after baths went to bed and slept.

But they discussed if they could top that adventure. Maybe not, but it was worth a try.

12