Training Lolita Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb dove into Sherry's pussy. She licked and sucked and John listened to her noisy slurping. He grinned as he saw how much she enjoyed this.

Once she finished cleaning out Sherry's pussy she sucked up John's cock. She made sure it was clean.

They all had a little to drink and then Deb went to work on John's cock. Sherry helped get him back up with the dirty words.

"Look at how that young, beautiful, submissive little slut is enjoying sucking on your cock."

John smiled at Sherry and then continued to watch Deb. Deb grinned up at him with his cock in her mouth.

Sherry sat up further and started pulling on her nipples. "I love how dedicated she is. She wants so bad to please us. She wants to make sure she gets you hard enough to fuck your sexy fiancée. Of course, she has an ulterior motive. She loves sucking your cum from your fiancée's hot, wet pussy." Sherry leaned over and stuck a nipple in John's mouth. "Suck on my nipple like she's sucking your cock. Let's get it hard again so that you can fuck my beautiful pussy. I know you like my little slut sucking on your cock, so get it hard and dump another load in my cunt."

John started getting hard now. Sherry's nasty talk and Deb's fantastic mouth was doing the trick.

"He's hard enough to fuck you now, Miss Sherry." Deb pulled off John's cock to announce it.

"Mmmm, good." Sherry waited to Deb to move, threw her leg over him and sat so she could take his cock. Deb held it and lined it up and Sherry sat on it.

They fucked for about 10 minutes before John came again. Sherry waited a few seconds and then rolled off quickly and pulled her legs back to her chest. Deb needed no words. She just dove in and cleaned Sherry again. Then she cleaned John again.

By this time it was very late and everyone was exhausted. John was glad. He didn't think they could get another rise out of him. He looked at Deb and hoped she was okay. She really didn't get to cum, but she was smiling. She loved them and they both loved her.

Just before they went to sleep, Sherry lay against John and said, "I love you more than I can say. I will be here for you always."

John kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much, Sherry."

They all relaxed and went to sleep.

The next day, Sherry woke them all up as she stirred.

Once they were all awake, Sherry looked at the two of them. "Okay, John, I say we get married some time in December and just do it at the justice of the peace, or whatever they call the local government official for this. What do you think?"

John thought about it. "Sounds fine to me. You want to do it between Thanksgiving and Christmas?"

"Yes. Also, what about bachelor and bachelorette parties? Do you want to have one?"

"I think I will probably just have some friends over for a poker game. What about you?"

"I want to splurge and do one of those spa days with some friends. I've never been to one of those places where I can get the facial, massage, manicure and pedicure, and just plain pampered. I'd like to do that with Dana, Deb, and some of my friends."

"That sounds wonderful."

"Yes, and Dana will be home next week for Thanksgiving, so that weekend might be a good one."

"You think you can get the reservations that quickly and that your friends will be available during Thanksgiving weekend?"

"I think so. I'll start checking immediately."

"Okay. I can provide some financial assistance."

Sherry looked closely at John. "Okay, thanks. I'll take it. Are you sure you don't want to go to a strip club or something like that?"

John grinned. "When I have such hot women right next door? Why?"

Sherry shrugged. "No reason. Just thought it was a rite of passage for a bachelor."

"No, I'm good."

Sherry leaned over and kissed him. "Yes, you are. Thank you. I love you and can't wait to get married."

Sherry got up and padded into the bathroom, still naked. John and Deb watched her go.

John turned to Deb and saw her watching closely. "Great ass, huh?"

Deb grinned and even seemed to blush a little. "Yes, and I love her ass." She reached under the sheet and grabbed John's cock. "I love this, too."

John turned toward her. "Thank you. I hope you know that once you want to go to college up where Dana is, that we will miss you, but really want you to get out in the world and find your way."

Deb leaned against John. "Yes, sir, I know. That's one of the reasons that I can stay here and love you guys. You love me and want me, but you want me to get out into the world and be my own person."

John kissed her head. "That's correct."

They then heard Sherry from the bathroom. "Is someone going to come in here and wash my back?"

John looked at Deb. "You go. I have some work to do."

Deb grinned. "Love to. See you later, John."

John got up and went to his home to start his day. They were going to also have to work out home living arrangements. But it was a nice thing to have to worry about. He was engaged!

Bachelor Party

The next Saturday after Thanksgiving, John had his bachelor party. He had invited his friends Bob, Jake, Bill, and Larry to come over at 7pm. By 7 they all arrived and after an initial greeting and getting to know each other again, they sat down to play cards.

The first few hands flew by and everyone had their favorite game to call. It was about 8:30 when there was a knock on the door. John looked toward the door. Was it maybe Sherry coming over to meet his friends?

He got up and answered the door. Lo and behold it was Bob's girlfriend Candy and another woman. They were both in very tall heels and very nice coats. Since he knew Candy, he invited them in. Candy introduced her friend as Jasmine. It was the one that Bob had said Candy invited over whenever they were going to have threesome. John frowned a little.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Candy grinned. "Well, John, Bob told me that there was a bachelor party here and, well, Jasmine and I thought we would come over and perform like we used to do in the old days." Jasmine giggled.

"Uh, that's not necessary and really unplanned. The other three guys are all married, so you have to keep it strictly to the strip club rules."

Candy smiled and put her arms out. "Of course!"

John led them back into the dining room to meet the group. "Guys, this is Candy, Bob's girlfriend, and her friend Jasmine."

"Hi, guys," they both answered simultaneously.

Bob stood up and hugged Candy. "Alright, guys, these women were exotic dancers in the past and they wanted to come and give John a proper bachelor party send off. So let's all move into the den."

Everyone looked at each other and then moved into the den. Candy took John's hand and led him to the largest recliner that was almost a two-person loveseat. Bob took the standard size recliner and the other three sat on the couch.

Candy turned to Bob. "Ready?" Bob nodded.

Candy and Jasmine both turned stood in front of the fireplace and faced all of us. They looked at each other, laughed, and dropped their coats.

Holy hell!! They were wearing only the smallest of G-strings. The guys drank in the beautiful, nude forms in front of them. Candy, as John already knew, was built for comfort; 5' 7", nice big tits, small waist, nice hips, and a fantastic ass. Jasmine was a small Asian woman. She was about 5' 2" with a more lithe body, but still had decent tits and a nice ass. John was not good at guessing which type of Asian she was, but then again, he was looking more at her tits and almost completely visible pussy.

Suddenly, music started and John realized that Candy had brought a small cd player with her own music. The ladies started dancing to it - with each other. They rubbed against each other, tit to tit, then they took turns turning and backing into the other while that girl grabbed the other's tits and rubbed her crotch.

Finally, the ladies started moving amongst the group, giving lap dances. They looked really hot and it was easy to tell that everyone was getting hard. The ladies started at the opposite end from John and made their way along the group. They didn't say a word to anyone when there was groping and feeling going on. Finally, they came to John together. They stopped and turned to the others.

Candy put her hands on her hips. "Okay, boys, from here on it gets really nasty. If you don't want that because you are married, I suggest you leave. Anyone who stays is going to get sucked and fucked."

That even surprised John. He watched as Bill and Larry got up. They both decided that their vows were more important than a few minutes of fun.

John stood. "Can you excuse me for a moment?" He picked up his phone.

Jake also stood. "I need to make a call, too."

The two girls laughed. "We're not going anywhere."

John called Sherry. "Sherry, Bob is here, and his girlfriend Candy and her friend Jasmine showed up a few minutes ago. They are former strippers and are about to physically attack anyone who stays. They plan on fucking me. Are you okay with this happening? I didn't want to do anything you would disapprove of."

There was a short pause. Then Sherry said, "Honey, I love you. We have had sex with several people already. I want you to enjoy yourself and don't worry about me. I am fine. I know you love me and that when all is done, you will still love me. This is just fun. Go. Fuck them good."

John chuckled to himself. "Damn, woman, I love you so much. I may not want to, unless I think about you lying under me while I do it."

Sherry laughed. "Just go fuck them, John. I'll be here when you are done and you can come home."

John grinned. "Okay, by love, I'll see you later."

"Love you, too."

John hung up. How lucky can one guy be? He has had more women in the last 6 months than in all his previous years and now he's engaged to one who lets him have sex with other women. Where the hell has this been all his life?

John returned to the den. It was now him, Bob, Jake, Candy, and Jasmine. The girls were just lounging in their little G-strings like it was completely normal. Jake came over to him. "If we wait just a minute, Gaby is on her way."

"Gaby, as in Gabriella, your wife?"

"Yes." Jake grinned. "We like to play around a little."

John shook his head. "This whole thing has me in shock."

Jake laughed. "Not many people know, but since you are having this kind of party, I figured this would work out well."

Candy and Jasmine kept lap-dancing and teasing the other two for a few minutes until finally the doorbell rang and John went to it. It was Gaby, who he knew a little. "Hello, Gaby, please come in." She was wearing a nice thigh length jacket with bare legs and short boots.

"Thank you, John. I understand there is a party here." She grinned and kissed him on the lips, opening her mouth and licking his lips before he could react.

John was a little shocked at her forwardness, but remembered what everyone was there for. Obviously, Jake had called her about this. "Uh, yes, it's in the den."

Gaby turned and immediately strutted in there to join the rest. John followed. Gaby saw the two strippers sitting on the laps of Bob and Jake on the couch and stopped. John hesitated, not knowing what she was thinking, when she suddenly pulled off her coat and threw it on a chair. She was wearing only a thong. Gaby was about 5' 5", with a dusky Mediterranean look. She had very nice tits, full and heavy with little sag. Her waist was not as slim as Jasmine's, but her ass was to die for. Jake had a hot one here.

She turned to John. "Jake told me this was the dress code for women."

John looked her over and decided it was appropriate. "That was very good of him." He looked her up and down again. "You are so fucking hot, Gaby."

"Thanks. I always thought you were fuckable, too."

John shook his head. "I've certainly never seen this side of you."

Gaby laughed. "You've never seen any side of me like this." She did a quick pirouette.

John looked her up and down again. "You are certainly correct." He reached out and pulled her to him by her ass. "I hope I will get to know you better."

Gaby kissed him on the lips. "Oh, yes. I'm definitely going to fuck you."

Before John could answer that, Candy called them. "Hey, Gaby. Yes, your husband told me your name. We've been waiting for you, get over here and join the party."

Gaby moved next to me and took my arm to lead me to the couch where the other two couples were. John noticed that she rubbed her tits on my arm. He was hard now.

Jasmine and Candy re-started lap dancing for Bob and Jake, respectively. Gaby sat John down and started giving him one. She was not a novice.

Gaby first danced in front of John, bending over and showing her treasures. They were almost completely bared by that string she called a thong. She danced and wiggled, sitting back against him and rubbing on his very hard cock.

John looked to his right and Jasmine and Candy were moving into position to suck cock, working on the pants of the guys they were dancing for. John looked up at Gaby and she grinned. She straddled his lap and leaned over and kissed him hard. Then she sat up straight and fed John her tits - and it was definitely a feeding. She lifted first one and then the other, placing the nipple right on his lips. John sucked each one for almost 20 seconds before she got up.

Gaby dropped to her knees and worked on John's pants. He lifted his hips and she stripped his Dockers and boxers to the floor. She grinned as she grabbed his hard cock.

"Oh, nice." She leaned over and kissed it. "I'm going to love fucking you, John."

Gaby then leaned over and said to Candy. "He's a sucker for a tit fuck. Wrap your tits around Jake's cock and when I ride this cock, he'll cum quick." She looked up at Jake and grinned.

John looked down and noticed that Jake had a cock of about 5". Bob had a little over 6 and he was 7, so maybe this was part of their game, getting Gaby a larger cock.

Candy moved up and put Jake's cock around her tits. "Yeah, I like to give tit fucks. I can't wait for him to blow his jizz on them."

Gaby was starting to suck John's cock, but then stood up and pulled her thong to the ground. She straddled him again. She held his cock up and turned toward Jake. "Jake, honey, I'm going to sit on this nice, fat cock and get fucked hard." Jake groaned.

Gaby sat on John's cock with all her weight. She immediately sunk all the way down. "Oh, my, this is a nice cock. Jake, I think I'm going to have to have it more often, if Sherry will let me. It fills me up just right."

John caught Bob leaning forward as Jasmine sucked his cock to exchange a look with him. They were both probably thinking the same thing. Gaby liked teasing Jake about fucking other guys and, in fact, he appeared to enjoy it.

John looked down at the nice body, tits and shaved pussy, which was on his lap fucking him. Damn, but she was hot and active. John grabbed Gaby's tits as he fucked her.

"Pinch my nipples," she said. John obliged.

Gaby turned to her husband and patted Candy on the head. "Is this slut a good titty fuck, baby? I hope so. I'm getting some good fucking from John. His cock is hitting me in all the right places. Watch this, baby." Gaby rose up a little and moved her leg back on the side where Jake was. "Look at his cock fuck me."

Jake groaned again and everyone knew he didn't have long. So did Gaby, so she continued to goad him. "Oh, baby, I'm also fucking him bareback. The last few guys had to use a condom, but I'm going to let John fuck me bareback and fill my pussy with cum. I'm also going to watch you cum on Candy's tits and then I'm going to get down there and lick all your cum off her tits."

"Oh, fuck!" Jake started cumming. Candy pulled back a little and let him point his cock directly between her tits and his cum began spurting between them and splashing up over the top. He finally stopped and then we all heard Bob.

"Oh, Jasmine, you are such a fantastic cock-sucker. I'm going to cum, too. I want to cum on your tits."

Jasmine giggled and pulled back and jacked Bob off onto her tits. He came and came and covered them pretty well.

"Nice job, ladies." Gaby was complementing them while still bouncing up and down on John's cock. He could tell that she was close so he grabbed her by the ass and started lifting her up and slamming her down on his cock. "Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me hard, John. I love it."

John kept it up until she started her spasms, her body jerking on top of him, and her pussy clenching his cock. He let it go at that point and started spurting up into her as her pussy milked him.

When they both stopped cumming, Gaby took a moment to catch her breath. She stood up. "Wow, my legs were getting a workout there." She looked down at John's cock, which was covered in their combined juices, and then at the other two ladies. "Who wants some leftovers?"

The other two women didn't say anything quick enough, so Gaby said, "I do." Gaby leaned over and sucked and slurped the mess from John's crotch. Then she turned to Candy and Jasmine. "Okay, now bring me those gorgeous cum-covered tits."

Candy came and stood in front of Gaby. Gaby licked and slurped all around Candy's tits. She nipped at her nipples and Candy squealed a little. Gaby then went up and kissed Candy hard, the two of them swapping tongues.

Candy stepped back when they stopped. "Mmmm. I like this woman."

Gaby laughed. "I like your tits, slut."

Candy giggled. "Who's a slut?"

Gaby shrugged. "Everyone here."

Candy laughed loud at that and Jasmine moved into position in front of Gaby. "My turn."

Gaby did the same to Jasmine and when they finished Jasmine looked at Candy. "I can tell I would like to party with this girl."

Gaby grinned. "Love to." Then she looked over at the three guys and addressed Jake. "Jake, honey, why don't you get dressed and head home. I want to meet John's fiancée next door."

Jake started getting dressed and John did, too. Bob picked up his clothes and turned to Candy. "How about we go upstairs for the night."

Candy turned to Jasmine. "You ready?"

Jasmine shrugged. "I guess. Am I sleeping with you guys or John?" She gave John a little grin.

John looked around. "I may or may not be back once I go see Sherry."

Everyone looked a little concerned at that, but they all did as they had discussed.

John got dressed and Gaby did, too, though for her that was only a thong and coat.

The two of them headed next door and although he had permission to enjoy himself, John was concerned about what would happen.

The two of them traipsed up to the front door and, even though he had a key, John knocked. They waited only a couple of seconds before Sherry opened the door in a nice, fluffy robe. She looked at the two of them and stepped back. "Please come in."

Sherry stood back and John let Gaby go first and then followed. They went into the living room and then Sherry came round in front of them. John held his hand out toward Sherry. "Gaby, this is my fiancée, Sherry. Sherry, this is Gabriella, Jake's wife, who goes by Gaby."

The two shook hands and seemed to size each other up, Sherry in her robe and Gaby in her coat.

Suddenly Sherry broke into a grin. "Did you fuck John?"

"Oh, yes. John was quite a good fuck."

John looked at the two of them. "Did I miss something?"

Sherry went to him and snuggled up against him. She smiled up at him. "After Jake called, Gaby actually was just a few blocks away shopping. She drove over here and came and discussed it with me. We came to an agreement. She undressed here and, in case you hadn't noticed, is wearing one of Dana's sexy little G-strings."

John looked over at Gaby. She opened her coat and flashed them the panties. "Oh, I see." He looked back at Sherry and she was grinning. "Wait, what was the agreement?"