Training Lolita Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As payment for having fun with you, she has to come over here three times and make it up to me."

"Wow! Can I watch or take pictures?"

Sherry gave him a playful slap on the chest. "Silly, she's going to make it up to me with you there. I told her she had to take care of all three of us."

"Three?"

"Well, I couldn't leave out Deb, right?"

John looked down at Sherry. "God, I love you woman. How did I get so lucky to find someone so open minded at my age."

Sherry leaned up and kissed him. "I love you, too. I got lucky as well. You are a compassionate, loving, tender man who truly cares about people. If we have sex with others, that's just for fun and doesn't change our love." She leaned against him.

Gaby watched and shook her head. "You guys are great together. Now, the night's not that late and I'm still horny. Shall we adjourn to someplace more comfortable?"