Training Lolita Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim smiled at Sherry. "She was a good baby and she appears to have grown up very well. She and I have been exchanging emails for a while now."

"Hey, John, let's go up to the room and have some drinks. We have alcohol up there and won't have to put up with the noise and prices down here."

John shrugged. "Okay. Fine with me."

The three of them made their way up to the Honeymoon Suite. When the got there, Kim commented on the nice place that it was, while John got out the two bottles of alcohol that they had there. There was a bottle of scotch and a bottle of gin.

"Scotch or gin, ladies?"

They both opted for scotch on the rocks and John made one for himself, too. The two women were catching up on each other's lives. They had been talking regularly, but still managed to find plenty to talk about.

After about 20 minutes of discussions of work and people they had known, Sherry stood up and held her hand out to Kim. "Come here for a minute." She turned to John. "Wait here."

The two ladies headed into the bathroom and John wondered what was going on. He was fine with the ladies catching up and he was glad to meet Kim. But he had also hoped for a little more time with Sherry tonight. They had been together for a while, but it was still their mini-honeymoon.

Finally, the two came out of the bathroom while John was pouring another scotch. He turned and almost dropped his drink. Sherry was standing there in just her panties, nice rack bouncing as she walked, and Kim was wearing the tiny baby doll nightie that Sherry had brought for the honeymoon. Sherry had worn the schoolgirl outfit yesterday and was supposed to wear the nightie tonight. But I guess she wanted Kim in it. John liked the idea, too.

Sherry led Kim right over in front of John. The baby doll hid nothing. It was pale white and sheer. He could see her tits, nice nipples, and mohawked pussy as they approached. John looked her up and down. "That's very nice, Kim. Uh, what's up Sherry?"

Sherry grinned. "Well, Kim and I were lovers while we were together and I wanted to get reacquainted with her. But since I am now married, I told her that she has to fuck us both. Is that okay?"

John grinned. "Well, let's see. My gorgeous new wife invites a beautiful Asian woman into our bed to fuck us both and asks if I am okay with it. Hmmm. Let me ask my buddy." John reached down and grabbed his crotch. "Yeah, I think we are okay with it."

Sherry laughed and turned to Kim. "He's got an odd sense of humor, but he does fuck good and I love him, so I'm going to keep him around. You ready?"

Kim nodded. "I think so. I haven't had sex in a few months."

Sherry reached behind Kim and ran her hand up her leg and between her ass cheeks. Kim jumped and then moaned. "Yeah, she's ready," Sherry verified. "Now John, you should know that she likes to be dominated a little by a woman, so I'm going to do that. Okay?"

"That's a rhetorical question, right?"

Sherry turned Kim toward her and started kissing her. While they started making out in what little clothes they were wearing, John stripped. It didn't take long and the two ladies were still making out and running their hands over each other. John stepped up behind Kim and put his hard cock between her butt cheeks. He wrapped his arms around both of them and let his cock rest there as the two women kissed.

The two women finally broke apart and Sherry leaned over Kim's shoulder to where John's face was and kissed him.

"You ready, big boy?"

"Always."

"Yeah, you usually are, your horn dog."

John chuckled. "Says the woman who wants to fuck every night."

Sherry stuck her tongue out at John and pulled Kim over to the bed. "Lie down do John can fuck you. You haven't had it in a while and I haven't had you eat my pussy in a while, so we're going to both ride you."

"Okay," was all that Kim said as she lay back and scooted so that her pussy was right at the edge of the bed.

Sherry sat next to Kim and ran her hand down to her pussy. "Nice and wet already. Good girl. She was always quick to get soaked." Sherry then moved her hands to Kim's nice round tits. "Now fuck this little horny bitch, John. She said it's been a while so let's get her off good enough to last for at least a couple of months."

"No problem." John stepped up between Kim's legs and pushed them back and up out of the way for him to fuck her. He centered his cock on her pussy and started pushing. Kim threw her head back and moaned as he buried his cock in her. She was tight and definitely wet. He started thrusting.

"Fuck her hard John, she can take it." Sherry leaned over to Kim. "Enjoy that cock, you little slut. He fucks good. If you are good you will cum really hard tonight."

"Mmmm," was all Kim could respond with.

Sherry then moved to straddle Kim's face, facing John. John watched closely. He was going to love this position.

Once Sherry got settled, she started moving her hips back and forth, back and forth, her pussy gliding over Kim's face. John could catch glimpses of Kim's tongue at times appearing at the top of Sherry's pussy. John kept fucking her with long, deep strokes, really getting into thrusting into her tight pussy.

Sherry leaned over and put her hand at the top of Kim's pussy. She started rubbing Kim's clit and whenever John bottomed out his cock would hit her hand and smash it into Kim's clit. Kim was moaning into Sherry's pussy as she enjoyed getting fucked.

John was watching Sherry as she enjoyed sitting on Kim's face. He could tell that Kim was doing well and he knew that he was enjoying this. He had never heard of Kim before tonight, but he was glad that she was in town. Both he and Sherry were enjoying it.

John heard, "Mfmmmmfmf," from Kim. He couldn't understand a thing since she had a mouth full of Sherry's pussy, but her actions indicated that she was ready to cum. He kept thrusting and Sherry kept riding Kim's face and rubbing her clit until Kim started shuddering. To John it felt like her body was vibrating and he could feel her pussy flutter. Sherry let up on Kim's clit and John stopped fucking her so that she could finish and relax.

Sherry rolled off of Kim's face and knee-walked her way to the same edge of the bed where John was standing between Kim's legs. "John, come over here and fuck me for a while. Get over here and suck on my tits and play with my clit, my little Asian slut. I want to cum soon."

They immediately got into position. John stood between Sherry's legs and buried his cock in her in one thrust. She was soaked all around and in her pussy from Kim's attentions. Kim lay on her stomach and started sucking and playing with Sherry's tits. John took care of Sherry's clit. They had had sex enough that he knew just how she liked it. That's what was great about having sex with someone regularly. You knew exactly how to play and l get them off.

Sherry had closed her eyes and was reveling in the attention. She was thrusting back against John and it didn't take long with all the attention for her to cum. John was enjoying it and not close yet. He just loved seeing Sherry cum. She held nothing back. She got totally into her physical gratification. He would never tire of that.

As Sherry finished cumming, Kim and John released her. Kim sat back on her haunches and John pulled out, his cock still hard as a rock and shiny with the combined pussy juices of the two women.

Sherry sighed heavily. "Whew! That was a good one. I really enjoyed that." She sat up and kissed Kim. "I'm glad you're here."

Kim smiled. "Me, too."

Sherry then got back into her more dominate role. "Okay, my little bitch, you are going to suck my new husband's cock and swallow that cum. I was saving it for getting pregnant, but we can fuck twice a day for the next few days to make up for it. Now, John, lay down on the bed. Slut, get between his legs and suck that hard, wet cock."

John lay on the bed, his cock as hard as it could get, and throbbing. It was still very wet. Kim lay down between his legs and looked up past his cock at him. She grinned.

"Did Sherry tell you that I was the one that taught her to suck cock?"

"No, she didn't mention that. In fact, tonight is the first I've heard of you."

Kim turned to the side. "Sherry, you should have told him I taught you to suck cock." She turned back to John and asked, "Is Sherry good?"

"She's amazing."

"Good. I knew she was a fast learner and would keep on improving her technique."

Sherry snickered. "Shut up and suck slut. You are my little bitch tonight and you will do whatever I say. Now suck that cock and swallow all that beautiful cum!"

Kim leaned over John's cock and lifted it to her mouth. Sherry put her hand on Kim's head. "Make sure you do a good job. I don't want any complaints from my husband that one of my little sluts didn't take care of him."

Kim started sucking and Sherry grabbed her by her jet-black hair to direct her. John just moaned and enjoyed it.

Sherry pulled Kim off John's cock by her hair. "Now lift your legs up John. She is going to give you a little rim job and then suck on your balls. Isn't that right, you cum slut?"

"Yes, ma'am."

John pulled his legs back and Sherry pushed on Kim's head, directing her into John's ass. Kim licked and bathed his taint and asshole with her tongue. He loved it. She was the best he had ever had at this. It gave his balls a tingling in anticipation of firing their load.

"Wow! She's good," John said.

Sherry smiled and then directed Kim to his balls. "Suck on his balls, bitch." And she did. She sucked and licked his balls, giving them a good bathing.

After a couple of minutes of that, Sherry pulled Kim's head back up. "Now, John is going to put his legs down and you are going to get on all fours to suck his cock and swallow every drop of cum. I'm going to make it difficult for you by spanking your little ass and maybe give you some swats on your pussy. Ready?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Kim got on all fours and went to town on John's cock. She didn't just suck it. She sucked, then licked up and down, tongued the hole and head, and just worshiped it like it was the best thing she had ever had. John was going to blow soon.

Meanwhile, John could hear the 'smack' of Sherry using her bare hand to spank Kim. Kim was taking it and not letting up on his cock. He looked up at Sherry, her tits bouncing as she smacked Kim and then back down at those gorgeous lips wrapped around his cock. He was going to cum.

Sherry must have smacked Kim's pussy, because she suddenly jumped a little and then moaned. The vibrations from the moaning added to the sucking and caused John to finally pop.

"Cumming!"

Sherry came around the side and lay next to Kim and John. She watched closely as John started spurting. "Don't miss a drop you cock-sucking cum slut. I want you to get it all."

Sherry grabbed Kim's hair and moved her up and down on John's cock as he spurted and twitched and filled Kim's mouth. She swallowed as fast as he produced the cum and didn't miss a drop. Sherry kept moving her up and down and Kim kept sucking and swallowing until John stopped even moving. His balls were drained.

"Wow! That was amazing."

Sherry looked down at Kim. "You did good you little cock slut. You always could suck cock like nobody I've ever seen."

Kim grinned and smacked her lips. "Your husband produces a lot of tasty cum. I'm always available to play with you two."

Sherry laughed. "I just can't be all that forceful tonight. It was so good to see you." She leaned over and kissed Kim on the mouth and then sat back. "I hope you will not be too much of a stranger."

"No way. Not now that I'm moving to within an hour of here. I'll be around more than you probably want, sucking your husband's nice, fat cock."

Sherry gave Kim a light, playful smack. "Slut!"

"Bitch!"

"Cock addicted tramp!"

Kim almost couldn't say anymore she was starting to laugh so much. "Takes one to know one."

Sherry laughed, too. "Yeah, you're right."

Sherry turned to John and leaned over to kiss him. "How was that, honey. Did she suck cock good?"

"You were both wonderful. I am going to love having her visit."

"Me, too. She eats pussy really well, too."

The three of them finally got up and cleaned up a little. Kim left to head back to her hotel. She had an early morning meeting and wanted to get some sleep. John and Sherry cuddled up and John told her again how much he loved her.

---- Easter, a little over three months later -------

Dana walked into the kitchen at John's house. He and Sherry were staying there until they decided what they wanted to do with Sherry's house. Dana and Deb were using it when they weren't at school.

"Hey, Daddy," she said in a teasing tone, "how's my mommy?"

"Hot and sexy."

"Pervert."

"Slut."

Dana laughed at that and Sherry walked in. "Hey, baby." She walked up and hugged Dana. "You here for breakfast?"

"Yeah. I'm hungry and there's nothing stocked over there."

Sherry took Dana's hand and led her to the table. "Sit. I have something to tell you."

John looked up, wondering if it was what they had been trying for.

"Dana, how would you feel about having a brother or sister?"

Dana stared at her mother. "What?!"

"I'm pregnant. John and I decided to have a child together."

Dana looked from John to Sherry and back again. Finally, she stood up and embraced her mother tightly. "Congratulations! That's fantastic!"

Dana then turned to John and grinned. "You old perv. I knew from the beginning you wanted to knock up my mother." She walked over and sat on John's lap. "You'd better take good care of her while she's pregnant."

"I will."

Sherry stepped over to the two of them. "Get off your step-daddy's lap, slut. I don't want you tempting him into some sort of sleazy porn cliché." She lightly slapped Dana and grinned.

"We already had that when he was fucking us both, Mom. You mean you don't want me to do this?" Dana wiggled her ass on John's lap. "Or maybe this?" Dana then pulled down hard on the neckline of the t-shirt she was wearing and her bare tits came into view.

Sherry rolled her eyes. "How did I raise such a slut?"

"It's genetic," Dana stated as she put away her tits and stood up.

"Hey, you don't have to get up on my account," John said.

Sherry slapped him on the shoulder. "Pervert. Quit feeling up and staring at my daughter." Then she hugged Dana. "Anyway, if we are through joking around, are you okay with this?"

"I told you I thought it was fantastic."

"Ummm. You know you might end up babysitting sometimes, right?"

"I know. I look forward to it, Mom. I want to help any way I can."

"Okay, good."

They all had breakfast and went about their day, John unable to wipe the smile off his face at finally having another chance to become a father.

The end?

12