Eser Finds Her Sugar Mommy

Story Info
German lesbian Eser finds a 'sugar mommy'.
14.8k words
4.49
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

"Yes, a coffee after work would be great", Eser Avci said. "Let's meet in front of the office at 4:30."

"I look forward to it," Tina Fabri said to the girl she was sure she was going to sleep with tonight. That woman, Eser Avci, was tall and olive skinned with black hair worn in a pageboy cut. It made her appear young and vulnerable and framed her distinctly Turkish features, prominent nose and big brown eyes under thick black eyebrows. She was more tall and rangy than she was curvy, but there was no mistaking her femininity: her small shapely breasts were high and round and a very cute bottom filled her tight jeans.

Tina Fabri was Italian, but from the north near Torino and was fair with light brown hair. But there was no mistaking her Italian sense of style, her clothes always looked like she had stepped out of a fashion magazine. Tina had noticed the way Eser looked at her boobs - they were her best feature, large and heavy, almost too big for her small frame. Men were always looking at them, which was annoying because she had no interest in them. A lot of women looked at her boobs too, most with envy. Occasionally a woman looked at her boobs the way men do, and if that happened she'd know right away that there was a good possibility of a hookup. Tina was unusually promiscuous and quite often a woman staring at her boobs like Eser was doing, would lead to sex.

Both women worked in the call center of a large software company in Dusseldorf, Germany. It's a large industrial city in the west of the country not far from the Dutch and Belgian borders. Their call center served all of Europe and both women had been hired for their language skills: Italian and German for Tina, German, English and Turkish for Eser.

There was a small park with benches in front of the company's' entrance. Tina found Eser sitting on one of them waiting for her.

"What do you say we skip the coffee and go directly to my place to fuck!" Tina said.

"Cool! Lets' go!" Eser answered.

It was only 2 stops on the U-Bahn to Tina's. She shared an apartment with 2 other girls, neither of whom were home when they arrived. Once inside the door Eser took the Italian girl in her arms and kissed her. Tina eagerly returned the kiss, put her hands on Eser's bottom and pulled their hips together. Eser felt the woman's heat through her pants and her big pillowy tits press against her. Tina was delighted when Eser grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. She gave a soft groan. Despite their large size her tits were surprisingly sensitive, and she felt her pussy begin to moisten. In response she wasted no time opening the top of the Turkish girl's pants to get her hand inside.

Both women were now highly aroused. Tina broke their embrace to pull up her shirt and unhooked her bra. Her breasts, the size of small cantaloupes, spilled out of the bra's cups. Eser immediately put her hands on them and squeezed gently; her thumbs traveled to her nipples and caressed them. They were not large but had already become engorged and stiff. Tina, meanwhile, had succeeded in opening the front of Eser's jeans and pushed her hand down into her panties where the Turkish girl's thick bush lay flat against her skin. Her index finger slid over Esers' clit and into the moist region between her pussy lips.

"I want to taste you Eser," Tina said.

"Yes I want that too. I'm ready!" Eser said and broke off the embrace to shimmy out of her jeans and underpants. They were standing in the small but tidy kitchen. When the Turkish girl kicked off her panties and was naked from the waist down Tina lifted her up on the counter, pulled her legs apart and gazed upon her exposed sex.

"Que bella," she said in Italian and reached to put her hands between the open lips. As a feminist and a lesbian, Eser wouldn't dream of shaving her body hair which on her, like many Turkish women, was abundant. Her eyebrows were thick and her underarms had a pelt of short black hair. Her pussy was also covered in black hair which spilled out beyond her bikini line on the side, up to her belly button and down below her cunt to ring her anus. Tina's fingers encountered the wetness of Eser's arousal and she ran them lightly up and down her moist furrow. Tina put her fingers under her nose in an unconscious movement.

"How do I smell Tina? Clean?" Eser giggled.

The Italian girl blushed and lowered her face closer to Eser's open sex and she breathed in through her nose. "You smell heavenly," she said. "Every woman has a different scent and I love them all!" She said and lightly touched her tongue to the fingertips. "You also taste very good!" she said.

"Then you may feast on me!" Eser said and she gently and firmly pulled Tina's head to her center. Tina's lips encountered her thick black hair which had been absorbing her personal odor all day. Tina used her tongue to part the tapestry of pubic hair and gain access to the slippery wet hollow underneath.

Eser was about to ask what Tina smelled now when the girl's warm breath reached her most sensitive spot, followed by a hot wet tongue that slid up the length of open furrow and caressed her engorged clit.

Eser moaned loudly, grabbed a handful of Tina's hair and thrust her pelvis against the Italian girl's mouth.

"Your hairy cunt tastes so good!" Tina said, her voice muffled by the flesh pushing against her face.

"Wait!" Eser said. "Where's your bed?" Tina reluctantly detached herself from Eser's pussy, took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom where a single mattress rested on the floor.

Eser took the initiative; she pushed Tina on her back onto the bed, straddling her face and resumed the tongue lashing that had been interrupted. From this position she was free to squeeze and fondle the Italian girl's breasts.

After a few moments the tongue inside her pussy began to have its effect and Eser felt the start of an orgasm. Partly to get more comfortable while her climax peaked and partly because she wanted to taste the Italian girl, Eser lay down on top of Tina and pushed her face between the Italian girl's open legs.

Tina's pussy was occasionally shaved and on that day covered with stubble, but that didn't deter Eser in the slightest as she plunged her tongue between the plump folds and began to dig deep into her cunt. The juices began flowing between Tina's legs as she started to cum, and Eser followed her with a second climax. The two changed positions with Tina on top and Eser below. They continued licking each other until both were too sensitive to climax further and their tongues had become sore.

Chapter II

After their lovemaking Tina sat up on the bed with her back to the wall. Eser sat between her legs and her back rested on the Italian girl's ample breasts. Tina ran her fingers through her friend's pubic hair and toyed idly with her curls, gently twisting them in her fingers.

"I love your hair, Cara. I think you are so brave never to shave it. Sometimes I wish I could let my hair grow." Tina said.

"There is no reason you cannot!" Eser told her.

"Yes, there is. For one it would itch for months while the stubble grew out." She said.

"It would not, at most a few days. And what is the other reason?" Eser asked her.

"My mother would be so upset!" Tina said.

"How would she know?" Eser asked. "Does she come over and bathe you every night?"

The two girls laughed at this.

"So, what are you going to do about your shitty job?" Eser asked her friend.

"I plan to move home to Italy as soon as I can. I think it may be possible to get a government job in my hometown, but it may take a while." Tina said. "What about you?"

"I don't know. I need to find a rich older woman who will take care of me." Said Eser wistfully.

"You would suck old pussy to be looked after? You'd be happy as a kept woman?" Tina asked.

Eser said: "old pussy, young pussy, I love all kinds of pussy."

"Don't laugh, Eser, but I heard of this happening in real life. Someone who knew someone. I think she was an Italian girl."

"What do you mean happening?" Eser asked.

"I heard of this girl who was young and liked pussy and hooked up with a rich older woman." Said Tina.

"You mean some old dyke? I don't really care for dykes that much." Eser told her.

"No!" Tina said. "The story I heard was that this German woman, maybe she was a trophy wife or something, became a widow when she was still quite young. Early 50s or thereabouts. This rich woman either wanted to start playing for the other team right away or met the girl and fell in love with her, I don't know. But she was very well off. Big house, expensive BMW, ski chalet in Austria, villa in Tuscany. Anyway, the girl, who was about our age, was set up for life. Even eventually married the older woman."

"Well" Eser said, "that sounds very interesting, if it's true. Have you ever fucked an older woman? I mean 40s or 50s."

"No," Tina said. "Not that old. How about you?"

"Well, my first was quite a bit older. I was still a teen, and she was early 30s I guess. I don't know if that counts though."

Eser was intrigued, the idea seemed to float around her mind. She tried to think of women of that age whom she knew and what she came up with warmed her to the idea.

"But how would you meet someone like that anyway?" She asked Tina.

"On the internet, silly. Dating sites." Her friend told her.

It was nearly midnight by the time Eser got home. But it was Saturday the next day, so she immediately turned on her computer and logged into OKCupid, which was a site she had an account on but had barely used since she opened it.

The first thing she did was set the search parameters on 45 to 55 years old, women seeking women, in Germany. This would hopefully sync up with her age and preferences and come up with some matches.

Eser was a bit surprised when 7 matches came up right away. She read each profile very carefully and discarded all but 3. Next she went through her own profile and re-wrote it to ensure it matched her current interests.

Her profile now read as follows: 'I'm a German woman 27 of Turkish descent. I work in IT (this was a slight exaggeration, she was only a call center worker), Lesbian, seeking women in Germany aged 45 to 55 years, for love, romance, and a possible long-term relationship.'

Eser's profile already had a picture in it, which made her look pretty good and slightly younger.

Just before she went to bed she sent a brief message of interest to the 3 women she had selected from among the matches.

When Eser awoke the first thing she thought about were the messages she had sent the night before. On logging onto OKCupid she found 1 message. It was from Petra Hase, age 52 from Cologne. The message said: Dear Eser, thank you for getting in touch. I have read your profile with interest, and I see from your photo that you are a beautiful woman. Would you be interested in having a Skype video call with me? Hugs and kisses Petra.

The photo on Petra's profile showed a tanned blond haired woman who looked younger than her stated age. She was not fat but certainly looked well-fed. In other words, she did not look so very different from the kind of German women one would meet in any upper class neighborhood in the country.

Eser decided she probably would not give the woman a second glance if she met her on the street, but if she could provide her with a life of luxury and comfort, she might just be beautiful.

The video call was scheduled for 2 days later. Eser prepared by putting on a bit of eyeshadow and some lip gloss which she knew would be picked up and accentuated by the camera.

The video camera made Petra look a lot better than her profile photo, and it was clear she too had made some effort on her appearance. She had a deep and even tan which is often a sign of the well-to-do and which contrasted with her fine, straight, straw blond hair and which she wore gathered in the back of her head in a knot or bun. She had very rich full lips that might have been the result of Botox; her nose was straight and prominent and contrasted with her slightly weak chin. From what Eser could see, Petra had very large full breasts on a slim and toned figure. 'Most likely surgically enhanced,' she thought to herself.

"Eser, you are so much more beautiful than your photo!" Petra began the call by telling her. "So pretty and exotic. I can't wait to meet you."

"I think you are very beautiful too," Eser told her. "How have you managed to stay so young looking?"

"Oh! Such a sweet mouth on you dear! I love you already!"

Their call lasted for the best part of an hour and they mostly discussed their backgrounds. Petra, it turned out, had been married to a successful businessman who had divorced her for a much younger woman. "Young enough to be his granddaughter," she said spitefully. While still married she had been persuaded to try a threesome. She had loved it and never turned back. Now that she was 'independent' she could do what she wanted and decided she liked to meet younger women.

"My parents are from Antalya in Turkey but I was born and grew up in Germany," Eser told Petra. "I have been lesbian since I was a teenager. My first lover was our next-door neighbor who was in her 40s. Come to think of it, she looked a lot like you, but not as pretty".

This statement was of course largely fiction but Eser thought it would impress the woman. "I feel I am ready to settle down and I am looking for a woman I can give my heart to."

It was obvious to the Turkish girl that her story had a big impact on Petra. The woman wanted to arrange a meeting with her as soon as possible.

That turned out to be fairly easy because Petra lived just outside of Cologne which is only 50 km from Dusseldorf where Eser lived.

"I can drive to Dusseldorf, and we can meet in a cafe. How does that sound to you?" Petra said.

Eser had already considered this possibility, but she wanted to see where her potential lover lived so as to ensure she wasn't wasting her time on women who pretended to be wealthy.

"I think it would be better if I take a commuter train to Cologne and meet you there. It's a very short trip really." She said.

Petra agreed and they set a date for the following Saturday. They blew kisses at each other and disconnected the call.

Chapter III

Eser checked her OKCupid account later that day and discovered a lovely note from Petra. The woman complimented her beauty and maturity and said she had: 'captured my heart'! Eser smiled and congratulated herself on how well things were going.

The following Saturday Eser traveled to Cologne and found the Cafe in which Petra suggested they meet. She spent some time deciding what to wear and, in the end, decided on a mix of the alluring and the practical. She chose a short dark skirt with black leggings and knee length boots. For a top she put on a loden green knit sweater, but without a bra so that her small breasts pointed out through the top's fabric. She checked her appearance in the mirror and was satisfied: a nice mix of demure and sexy.

Eser arrived first and ordered a Cappuccino. A few minutes later Petra arrived. While she did not make a grand entrance, she was hard to miss. The woman was far more impressive than she had been in the video, partly because the white pantsuit she wore contrasted sharply with her deep (and probably fake) tan. She was also sporting a small fortune in gold: a necklace of heavy gold chains, gold bracelets on both wrists, and solid gold earrings. The thing that made her most notable was her very impressive bust: full, round and heavy. Eser guessed a D cup or larger and her black shirt had decolletage so low it exposed more than half of her breasts.

Petra recognized Eser right away, came up and embraced her and kissed her on the lips. The girl's senses were overwhelmed by a strong and expensive smelling perfume which the woman wore. Eser made up her mind at that moment that she would like to fuck Petra. Even if nothing came of the meeting she thought it could be fun.

"It's incredible to meet you in person, Eser!" Petra said. "You are so very pretty! And sexy, she whispered."

The two chatted and made small talk for about 30 minutes. Petra then suggested they retire to the comfort of her house; 'to get to know each other better'. Eser willingly accepted and Petra led her out of the café and to a nearby parking lot where she had left her car. As Eser had expected it was a very new looking BMW sedan of some kind. She knew nothing of cars but it looked expensive. Once inside she noted the interior was mostly leather and the car had a very rich smell.

Petra's house was located in a neighborhood of tall trees and large houses, which is impressive in a country where most of the population lives in apartments. It was a big square 3 story house with a glazed tile roof and a large circular driveway leading up to a port cochere. Eser didn't know much about house prices but she guessed such a house would cost a minimum of 5 million euros. Inside the front door was a marble tiled hallway ascending from which was a large circular stairway. Petra took her by the hand and led her on a tour of the main floor: dining room, office, kitchen, and a large living room with double doors leading to it. Eser was duly impressed, she had never set foot in such a large, elegant, and expensive home.

When they had completed the tour Petra brought her back to the base of the stairs. She put her arms around Eser, put their lips together and gave her a deep kiss. The younger woman accepted this eagerly. She enjoyed being enveloped by the woman's scent and feeling her large breasts against her. Eser loved big breasts, surgically enhanced or not, she just loved them. She needed no encouragement to place her hands on Petra's twin mounds and fondle them.

Petra responded by slipping a hand underneath Eser's skirt and caressing her sex through the fabric of her tights and panties. Eser felt herself getting wet and eagerly pressed herself against the hand.

"I want to take you up to my bedroom now, dear," Petra said to her. "Will you come?"

"Yes I want to!" Eser answered, and they climbed the stairs together.

Petra's bedroom was like something out of a magazine. It contained a large makeup table and dresser, two walk-in closets and a bed that appeared wider and longer than any Eser had ever seen. It was also low, with legs only a few centimeters high and had a large lattice headboard and a smaller footboard. Petra led her to the bed and firmly but gently pushed her down it. She stood over the younger woman and began to remove her clothes. Eser waited and watched; she anticipated the older woman might want to undress her.

Petra's breasts when finally free of her brassiere were spectacular; they had the tight skin often associated with silicone implants but nevertheless were beautiful, Eser thought. The rest of her was fairly well toned -- it was obvious she watched her weight and exercised daily. Only a small spare tire around her well tanned stomach betrayed her age; her pussy was smooth, plump and hairless as a little girls'. The woman posed for a moment or so as if to say: 'not bad for an old lady, right?'

"Petra let me please you. I want to give you joy!" Eser said and took the woman's hand and pulled her onto the bed. When she was lying naked the Turkish girl began to kiss her all over her body, her face, her breasts, her stomach and knees, everywhere but her pussy. While she did so Eser removed her own clothes one piece at a time until she was completely undressed. Petra gazed at Eser's young, supple body and kept muttering: "Schoen (beautiful)!"

Next she moved between Petra's legs and pushed them apart so that her pussy was as wide open as possible. She moved closer as if to inspect it carefully and touched it lightly; running a fingertip along an exposed labia, pressing softly on her sensitive clitoris, moving her long fingernail into the stretched open and wet entrance to her vagina, tickling the entrance to her pink and wrinkled sphincter.