Training Mercedes Ch. 03

Story Info
Mercedes’ education is completed.
4.9k words
4.63
10k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers

It has been nearly two weeks since things began with Robert. Following my unexpected foursome with James and Alice, I had sex with Robert the following three nights before my period began. I was never so happy to have my period. Just knowing that I wasn't pregnant from any of this was a relief. I immediately called my doctor and resumed my birth control pills, which I had stopped taking after Ronny stopped having any interest in me.

During my period, Robert told--not asked--me to stop by each night so that I could give him a blow job. While I wasn't happy about the way he has assumed control over me sexually, I am surprised at just how much I have been craving his large cock inside me. I am ashamed to admit it, but it is nice having someone who is interested in me, even if it isn't my husband.

Last night I went to see him, fully expecting to get fucked, but he surprised me by saying that I had to wait until today. Instead he had me masturbate for him, then, after I got myself off, he had me suck his dick before telling me to meet me today.

The shop is closed on Sunday, but he had me come in at 11:00am. He told me to wear a short skirt and white blouse, with no bra or panties. I felt uncomfortable going out in public like this, but I did as told. I wasn't expecting him to put me in his car and take me to an outdoor festival. There, we walked around and I caught several men looking at my perky nipples through the thin material of my blouse. I am embarrassed by being on display like this and pray that I don't run into anyone I know.

Robert takes me into a bar. A band is playing loud music on stage. We walk to the back and he buys me a beer. Robert stands behind me as I sip on the plastic cup. I see several men turn and look my way. Many of them are smiling and a couple raise their phones like they're taking my picture. That's when I look down and discover that Robert has raised my skirt above my waist and my bare pussy is exposed to these onlookers.

"What the hell!" I say, as I use my left hand to try to push my skirt back down, but Robert keeps pulling it up. "Relax, let them see what you got."

I can't imagine how red I must be with all these strange men gawking at my shaved pussy. I see a few women looking at me, mostly in disapproval, but a couple are grinning.

Robert let's go of my skirt and raises his hands to begin playing with my nipples. I feel them harden from his touch. Then he quickly undoes the buttons and exposes my tits to them men.

"Stop it!" I demand.

"Follow me." He calls out over the music. I willingly go with him, wanting desperately to get away from the men who have just seen me baring all to them. As we head through a doorway, Robert motions for someone to follow. I wonder what the hell he is planning as we go into a back room.

"You won't be needing this." He says, and he begins pulling my blouse off. I try to resist as I see five men walk into the room. Robert continues until he has me completely topless. I cover my tits with my hands and he unzips my skirt and let's it fall to the floor. I drop my left hand to cover my pussy as the men begin cheering and catcalling. God I feel so humiliated. I want to run, but now three more men have entered and they are all blocking the door.

"Sit on the table and play with your pussy for them." Robert tells me.

"No fucking way." I remember him making me do this last night. I've played with myself since I was a teenager, and have briefly done it in front of Ronny, but last night was the first time I've done it until I orgasmed in front of someone. The thought of these men watching me do this is unbearable.

"Do it or fuck them all." He tells me.

I can't believe he is going to make me do this. I slowly spread my legs as the men call out their approval, then I lower my right hand and start rubbing my clit.

More men enter the room, and a couple ladies too. I am so embarrassed to be doing this. I see a couple people taking pictures, or perhaps videos, until Robert yells out, "No photos or else everything stops!" Thank god for that, but there have already been several taken.

I feel my juices begin to flow as I continue rubbing my clit. The men are gathering closer, each vying for a better view of my masturbation. "Can I stop?" I ask.

"Not until you cum for us." Robert tells me.

Oh god, he's going to make me climax in front of this crowd. I'm certain that my tan colored skin has turned crimson red by now. I continue rubbing as over a dozen people watch me playing with myself. Oh shit, I feel that familiar sensation growing between my legs and I cannot believe that I am about to orgasm in front of a group of total strangers. Robert stands to the side watching me in delight. I see his hand rummaging through a bag that he has been carrying, but pay little attention to it as my climax nears. I start clenching my butt cheeks and rubbing faster. "Ohhh..." I am cumming. Men cheer as I orgasm for them. I rub until my climax subsides and then close my eyes in shame, not wanting to see the looks on everyone's faces after doing this.

Then I hear Robert speak, "I have sixteen condoms. If anyone wants to fuck her just step right up and use one. If you have your own, use it so more men have a chance to fuck her."

My eyes open wide, "What the fuck."

Before I can do anything Robert pulls me off the table and bends me over. "I want you to suck my dick when the first guy fucks you."

"No, I'm not doing this..." I try to object, but it's too late. His pants are undone and his long, thick cock is pressed up to my face. At the same time someone is behind me and I feel a cock sliding into my pussy. "No, stop." I say, just as I say it Robert shoves his cock into my open mouth. My head bobs up and down on his shaft as someone I don't know is fucking me, and I shudder at the realization that I am about to get gang fucked by way more men than I've been with in my entire life.

The man behind me is pounding me hard and fast, then I feel him slamming against my ass in a way that lets me know that he is cumming. He pulls out and I hear Robert say, "Hold onto the condom."

Someone else shoves into me and begins fucking, then I feel Robert explode into my mouth. As usual, I gulp down every drop of his cum before he pulls out of my mouth. About the same time the man fucking me cums as well.

Robert pushes me onto my back on table. I see a third man step between my legs and push his cock into me. As he does, Robert says, "Empty your used condoms on her face."

"What, no." I protest.

The two men who had just fucked me step on either side of the table and hold their used rubbers over my face. Robert grabs my hands to keep me from raising them to stop them from doing this. I close my eyes and feel their sperm spilling onto my face. "Oh fuck that's disgusting." I say.

"You can pull out and blow your load on her if you prefer." Robert tells the men.

I look about the room and see men of all shapes and sizes watching. The man fucking me begins pawing at my tits as he fucks me. Then he cums. He pulls out and removes his condom and leans forward, squeezing it out between my eyes and on my nose. I feel cum running all over my face and into my hair. My left eye burns as some trickles into it.

A fourth man takes his place. Like the one before him, he plays with my tits as he fucks me. Then, almost without warning, I orgasm. Oh fuck, this is going to be a long afternoon, I think as I cum as he continues pounding me. The man keeps fucking for a long time, causing me to cum again. Men behind him are shouting for him to finish, but he just keeps fucking me. Oh shit, I'm about to cum again. "Oh my god." I cry out.

Robert looks at the guy, "Are you going to cum or not?"

"I'm trying, but I can't." He almost whispers.

"Pull out and come up here and let her suck you off without the rubber." Robert tells him.

The man does as told. A fifths clock enters my pussy as the guy before him shoves his now bare cock into my mouth and I am once again fucked from both ends. I don't know if it's the fact that all the attention isn't on him, or the fact that my mouth is pleasuring his cock without the latex condom, or something else, but the man fucking my face finally achieves orgasm and spews his seed down my throat before the guy fucking my pussy is ready to cum. Just as he is about to finish he pulls out and yanks the condom off and leans forward, jacking off and shooting thick wads of cum from my belly button to my chin.

The next man that steps up surprises me. He's a tall, muscular, black man. Even though I am of Spanish descent, the only men I have fucked have been white. This is going to be the first black man to fuck me. In looking around I see another black man, an Asian, and a Latino man waiting their turn in me. Not only am I being gangbanged, but I'm getting a complete interracial one at that. He slams into me and starts fucking away and I find myself cumming again almost immediately. His cock is about as big as Roberts' and it fills me completely as he uses my body for his pleasure.

"I want to cum in her mouth." He tells Robert.

"Go for it." Robert replies.

He pulls out and removes his condom as he comes around to my face. Before he gets there the Latino replaces him in my pussy. Now I'm sucking a dick and being fucked again, and I cum once more. In the middle of my orgasm the cock in my mouth explodes. I swallow his cum and wait for the man fucking me to finish. My pussy is getting sore from all this fucking and I'm not sure how much more I can take. He cums and then runs around the table, removing his condom and squeezing the contents onto my face.

The Asian man is next in line. As he slides his cock into me, Robert starts playing with my nipples. "Oh fuck." I say, as this combination makes me climax again. "Shit, shit!" I cry out. The man in my pussy pulls out of me and I begin squirting as I cum. This has never happened to me before. Robert quickly leans forward and rubs my pussy with his right hand, making me cum and squirt more. While he does this the Asian man hurries around beside me and jacks off on my face.

Robert pulls his hand away and another man steps between my legs. "I think I want to try a tighter hole." He says.

"Be my guest." Robert replies.

"No, not there." I object, remembering my experience with James when he fucked my ass.

Robert holds me down as this man presses his condom covered cock into my ass. Even with a lubricated condom it hurts as he enters me. Once inside, he begins fucking my ass, gaining more ground inside of me with each thrust. He raises my legs with his hands so he can get in even farther. Seeing an opening, Robert reaches forward and begins rubbing my pussy and clit again, making me cum once more. Again I start squirting. The man fucking my ass seems to take pleasure in this bizarre combination of me spraying his belly as he pounds my butt.

"Oh shit, man. I'm cumming." He says as he slams even deeper. He moans and rams me as hard as possible with each stroke as he cums. Then he pulls out of my ass, removes his condom, and squeezes the contents on my lips and chin.

I feel cum covering my entire face by now. It is running into my hair, down to my ears, all over me. I cannot imagine what I must look like with several loads of semen on me.

The Spanish man is next to take his turn in my sore pussy. I really need a break, but these bastards are not going to give me one. Thankfully he doesn't take too long before pulling out and ripping his condom off so he can jerk off on my crotch and belly.

As he steps away I do a double take when I see Robert walking into the room. I look up to where Robert is standing, above me head, and then back to the door. The two men are identical, except for clothing and hair style.

"She is a hottie, just like you said." The newcomer says.

Robert looks at me and says, "Meet my twin, Ryan. He's the manager here and he let us use this room for our party."

Ryan rubs my tender pussy, taking the liberty of sliding a finger into me. "I finally have time to take my turn with you."

I hear Robert say, "So, you want to do it the way we agreed?"

"We haven't done that since we fucked Becky years ago. But sure. But you get the back door as usual." Ryan answers.

Robert tells the remaining guys, "Ryan and I are going to take a turn with Mercedes now. You can have her back once we finish." The two of them begin removing their clothing. When Ryan slips off his underwear I see that his cock is equally as big as Robert's 9+ inch dick is.

They raise me up off the table. When I try to stand my legs almost buckle. Ryan lays on the floor and they maneuver me above him. Unlike everyone else today, he is not wearing a condom. I settle atop him and slowly slide his cock into my pussy.

"Anyone want to fuck her face so we can make her airtight?" Robert calls out. One of the men hurries over to accept the offer. "I'll take her mouth." He says.

Robert kneels behind me and I suddenly realize what he means by 'airtight'. "Oh fuck no, you're not sticking that up my ass. You're too fucking big." I object. "I can't take both of you at the same time!"

I remember how it felt when Robert and James fucked my pussy and ass together. That had been difficult enough, but at least James was normal size. I am afraid of having Robert in my ass, especially when his brother's massive cock is already in my pussy.

"Relax." Robert tells me, as he begins to invade my asshole.

Oh my god, I can't believe how it feels as Robert pushes into me. Both men hold me still as his cock penetrates deeper and deeper. I begin to spasm as he slowly pumps my ass, causing me to ride up and down on Ryan's cock. Then, the man standing before me presses his cock into my face. I open my mouth and obediently begin sucking him. Oh my god, I can't believe that between these three men I have at least two feet of cock in my body!

Robert and Ryan develop a rhythm as they begin fucking me. Between my sore and sensitive pussy and stretched asshole I am awash with pain and pleasure. Then my body responds. Oh my god, this is the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. Even with my mouth full of cock I cry out with uncontrollable delight. I can only imagine the spectacle I am creating as I am impaled by three cocks and cumming like a mad woman.

"Oh shit, yes." The man fucking my mouth calls out as he begins blowing his load. I feel his seed spilling onto my tongue and gulp him down. When he finishes he pulls out and I drop down onto Ryan, panting uncontrollably as the twin brothers pound my holes. I never could believe that it was possible to feel so stuffed as I am now. I begin cumming again. Oh fuck, how much more of this can I take?

"Ohhh." Ryan moans as he pumps harder, each thrust banging into my cervix as he cums inside me. Robert increases his pace as well, going deeper than I could ever think possible as he prepares to cum. I don't know if it's my imagination or not, but I feel his manhood thickening just as he moans in pleasure and fills my asshole with his cum. Both men are unleashing their seed into me, satisfying themselves as my petite body bounces on their huge cocks.

I momentarily black out. The next thing I know, I am being pulled off of Ryan's cock. I don't recall Robert pulling out of me. I am lifted up and placed onto my back on the table, and the other black man in the room begins fucking me. I am delirious, but I orgasm once more. He finally pulls out and another man takes his place in me while the black man empties his condom onto my face. Then another man steps over my head and puts his cock into my mouth. I lay there as he fucks my mouth while my pussy is being fucked. The man fucking me apparently cums, but all I think about is the one in my mouth. Then he pulls out and jacks off on my face. After he finishes the man who just fucked me empties his condom on my face as well.

"I guess everyone is finished." Robert announces.

I look around and see that most of the men are gone. There are only four men, other than Robert, standing around. Ryan is gone, presumably back to work in the other room. I see one woman in the corner, bent over being fucked by another man. I have no idea if he is one of the men who has fucked me, or if they are merely horny spectators. They finish as I am being helped off the table. I have a difficult time standing as my legs are so weak. Cum dribbles from my chin, while a lot more of it has dried on my face and hair. Hands play with my tits as Robert helps me put on my blouse and skirt.

Robert puts his arm around me and walks me out of the room. I can feel the stares of people as we walk through the loud, crowded bar. I know that my nipples are on full display through my blouse, and I can only imagine how my cum covered face must look. I recognize a few faces, and some of them thank me, or wink knowingly. I wonder just how many people know that I was just gangbanged in the back room.

We get to the car and Robert helps me into the passenger seat. I fall asleep as we pull out of the parking space. I wake up as he is shaking me. I look around and see that we are parked outside of the massage therapy office. "Let's go inside and get you cleaned up." He tells me.

We go inside and Robert leads me to the shower, where he helps me to undress before I turn the water on and step inside. I spend a long time soaking in the hot water, washing my hair and face of the dried cum before cleaning the rest of my body. When I step out I grab the small towel that is hanging on the rod and dry off, then I look for my clothes and don't see them. I step out of the shower and they are not in the hall either. I think about trying to cover myself with the towel but dismiss the idea, after all, Robert has seen all of me.

"Where the hell are my clothes?" I call out as I walk down the hall. I turn the corner and stop in my tracks when I see Robert and Cara standing there. Cara is an attractive woman in her late thirties, with dark, curly hair, big blue eyes and a shapely figure. It has been several weeks since she left town, which is what started my ordeal with Robert. I instinctively try to hide my nakedness from her.

"Hi, Mercedes. I understand that you've been having a fun time while I've been away." She says to me with a big grin.

"And today she completed her training by fucking every man at Ryan's party." Robert adds.

I blush at the comment.

Cara reaches down and rubs Robert's crotch. "So how do you like my husband's cock?"

Seeing the look of surprise on my face, she adds, "Oh, didn't you know that we're married? It's okay, we have a pretty open relationship. Hell, I fucked a man and two women while I was away."

I don't know what to say or do.

"I understand you fucked James and Alice too. Robert has wanted to fuck her for a while, but I don't care for James, and they will only swing with couples. So thanks substituting for me."

She looks me up and down and then says, "I've been wanting to have sex with you since the first time I met you. When Robert bet me that he could turn you into a willing slut I told him to try. So tonight I get to see if you're as good as he says you are."

I shake my head. "No, I can't take any more today."

Cara and Robert begin undressing, "Oh, I think you can." Cara tells me.

Robert takes my hand and pulls me into the therapy room where he leads me to the table. Cara is now completely naked. Her perky, B cup tits are perfectly tanned. She rubs her shaved pussy before raising her fingers to my face, "I'm already wet from hearing about your adventures today. And the pictures of your cum covered face are hot."

I look at Robert, "You said no pictures."

Robert grins as he raises his phone. "I told the others not to take pictures, but I took some."

He scrolls through his photos showing me pictures of me laying there with my face covered in cum, as well as a few more of me getting fucked. "You asshole."

PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers
12