Training Mercedes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara pushes me back onto the massage table and then bends down between my legs and starts licking my pussy. I really don't think I can handle any more stimulation today. My legs are weak, my pussy, and ass, are sore. Even my stomach muscles are cramped. Thankfully I was able to relieve myself before showering. "Oh shit." I mumble as her tongue caresses my clit.

As Cara licks me, Robert comes around the table and begins fondling my tits. As exhausted as my body is, I am enjoying all of this, even though my mind is screaming for it to stop. I feel one of Cara's fingers slip inside my pussy. She finger fucks me for a bit, then I feel her middle finger against my asshole. I moan as it slowly enters me. Now she is using her fingers to fuck both of my holes as she licks my clit. Robert is toying with my hard nipples. Oh fuck, I am about to orgasm. Cara senses my climax and her tongue increases its speed on my clit. "Ohhh!"

I orgasm again. Now she is pumping her fingers faster. "I feel the same sensation I did earlier in the day as I orgasm. She pulls her face away and removes her fingers, to use them to rub my clit and says, "There she blows."

I start squirting onto her face. I look down and see Cara gleefully taking the brief spray on her face. "Damn that was hot." She says when I stop. "My turn."

Cara climbs onto the table as Robert moves me off of it. She lays down and spreads her legs and bends me over into her crotch. She doesn't have to tell me what to do. I put my mouth to her pussy and begin licking her, concentrating on her swollen clit.

"Fuck her." She tells Robert.

He willingly gets behind me and presses his huge cock into me. After all my pussy has been through today, and as sore as it is, I welcome him inside me. I lick away as Robert bangs my pussy from behind. I cannot believe how I am responding to this. Just a few weeks ago I would have never consider anything like this. All I wanted was to have my husband back. Now I have become a fuck toy for Robert, and I guess his wife too. I have been gang fucked by multiple men in one day. Not to mention the night with James and Alice. I hate what I have become, but love it at the same time. Oh god, Roberts's cock feels so good in me.

"Oh yes." I moan as I continue licking Cara. I cum again as Robert continues pounding my pussy from behind. Cara grabs both sides of my head with her hands, "That's it, Mercedes, make me cum. Oh fuck yes!"

She grinds her crotch against my face as she orgasms. I hear Robert moan and feel his pulsating cock driving harder and faster. The three of us orgasm together. Robert empties his balls into me and slows down, but doesn't stop fucking me. Cara pushes my head away and says, "Damn, Mercedes, for someone who has only done this a couple times you eat pussy pretty fucking good."

I blush at the compliment, not knowing what to think, especially after everything that has happened today. I can't imagine how my body is going to feel tomorrow, let alone my mind.

Robert pulls out of me and comes around to my head, and I instinctively lean over and take his semi-erect cock into my mouth and clean it with my tongue until he pulls away. He grabs Cara's left tit and says, "We're going to have a really good fuck tonight, aren't we dear."

Robert points to my clothes. The three of us get dressed. I see my purse, which Robert had me leave here when he took me earlier. I open it and find my phone and see two missed calls from Ronny, and one voicemail. I quickly hit play and hear, "Hi Mercedes, sorry I missed you. I just wanted to call and tell you that I finally got my head together and want to work to save our marriage. I'm scheduled to come home next month and then will be transferred back to Texas, so I thought we can move there and start fresh, assuming you can forgive me for having an affair. Love you, will call back tomorrow."

Oh fuck. I should be thrilled, but now everything hits me. All I have wanted is to have Ronny back, but how can I face him after all them men--and women--I've fucked? Before Ronny I had only slept with three other men. Now, in just a few weeks, I have had sex with at least sixteen more men and two women. Surly I can't ever let him know this.

Seeing the look on my face, Robert smiles and says, "Don't worry, Mercedes. We're just having fun and your husband never has to know. But until he comes back you can be our cum bucket."

Cara laughs, "Well that's putting it pretty bluntly, but yes, now that you're trained we can have plenty of fun until your husband is back. And we can sneak in a few sessions after he is home up until you move. Just think how good Ronny is going to have it when he comes home to his nymphomaniac wife."

I stare at the two of them, unable to believe that they expect me to continue all of this after hearing that Ronny wants to come back to me. Then I shake my head and say, "What the fuck."

I guess my training really is complete.

12