Training My Unwanted Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had your chance," I said coldly as I reached for his cock cage.

Despite his pleading, his cock was soon locked up again. It wasn't easy getting it back and it took quite some effort getting him soft enough to fit in the sleeve.

His blue balls made him frustrated and restless for the rest of the afternoon.

"Go run it off," I told him. "I'm not letting you cum but you need to do something."

Reluctantly, he slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went out. As soon as he was out the door, I decided to do something about my own bluing balls.

He had left his underwear on the floor and I picked them up. There was an obvious pre-cum stain on them since he'd been horny all day. They smelled amazing and my dick quickly got hard again.

I decided to make use of my time alone and get my nut out. I stripped down and brought his precummy underwear over to his bed. For some reason, I was turned on by the idea of jacking off in the bed where he was denied the same.

Breathing through the crotch area of his briefs, I started jacking. Thinking of the scene from earlier, especially his frustration when he was right at the edge but weren't allowed over.

It didn't take long before I came. My jizz shot so hard I could hear some land on the pillow next to me. The rest landed on my chest and belly. As I lay there panting, I felt how the jizz started slowly running down my side and down onto his sheets. For a moment I considered rolling around in his bed, spreading my load all over his sheets, but I decided that was going too far. Instead, I wiped off the remainder with his briefs and left them at his nightstand.

Never have I seen him be so quick to bring any of his dirty clothes to the laundry basket as when he found his now cum stained briefs and realized what had happened to them. I'm not sure if he noticed the cum on his pillow though.

That night, he had a hard time getting to sleep. His run had cooled him of some, but his blue balls would not leave him alone. Even though I was amused, I felt sorry for the poor guy. He had done well and probably deserved some release.

*

When I woke up the next morning, he was still asleep. I had a harder than usual morning boner but I also had an idea that could solve both his problem and mine. I got out of bed and walked over to his bed.

"Hey, you awake?" I asked.

He groaned a reply.

"Well, you are now."

He glared at me with his sleepy half-opened eyes.

"I'm guessing you still want to cum. Is that right?"

He snarled and didn't reply.

"Oh, never mind then," I said and went back to my bed.

"Wait," he called out.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, I do."

"You do what?"

"I do... need to cum."

"You need to cum what?"

"I do need to cum, Sir," he corrected himself. "Please, Sir."

I went back to his side of the room.

"Alright, well," I started. "I have a suggestion and you can do with it as you like."

He looked up at me. It was clear that he was now paying attention.

"I can unlock your dick and I'll let you jack off until you cum. You'll be allowed to take your time, within reason of course."

"Yes, Sir," he replied, now with a hint of enthusiasm to his voice.

"Hold on. There's, of course, something that you need to do for me first."

His enthusiasm faded quickly.

"And what would that be... Sir?"

"Blow me."

He hesitated for a while.

"But I'm not gay," he replied.

"I know. But ask yourself: How important is that really right now?"

I gave him some time to think.

"I'm not gonna make you deepthroat my cock," I clarified. "Not gonna jizz down your throat or anything."

He was thinking hard now, apparently weighing the benefits to the consequences in his mind.

"I'll let you think about it while I shower," I said.

When I got back out of the bathroom, wrapped in my towel, I asked him if he had made his mind up.

"I'll do it," he said. "Just don't cum in my mouth please."

This was all I took for me to go from semi to fully hard.

"No worries," I said and dropped my towel.

I got up close to his bed and guided his head towards my cock. He looked uneasy, but I imagined him also being curious. My dick head touched his lips and I could feel him open up to take me in his mouth.

"That's it boy," I said encouragingly. "But if feel any teeth I'll throw the fucking key away."

His mouth felt great around my cock and he actually did a half-decent job of it. He put a lot more effort into it than I had anticipated. I did feel some teeth but decided not to be unreasonable.

I had him suck me for a few minutes. Not wanting to exhaust the boy and any newfound curiosity for cock, I decided to pull out.

"Good boy," I said. "I'm gonna get you your reward."

I got my key chain and unlocked his cock. It was poking to get out and got hard instantly.

"There, go nuts!"

He grabbed his cock and started stroking.

"Are you gonna watch?" he asked.

"You know I am," I replied. "And I'm gonna wank too."

He didn't fight it and we both started stroking. I suspect that he didn't fully believe me when I told him that he had all the time he needed. It looked like he was trying to rush it, and he all but flinched at every move I made.

It wasn't long before he came and he shot an impressive load. He hadn't cummed for more than a week and it showed. The unwanted edging yesterday probably helped too.

I was close and decided to cum with him. My load wasn't nearly as impressive, after all, I did cum last night. Most of it landed on the floor next to his bed.

His load had hit his face and chest and I'm sure some had landed on the pillow next to mine. He panted from exhaustion and didn't move for a long time.

"You should probably also take a shower," I suggested.

"Mhm," he agreed.

When he got out of the shower, I was waiting for him with the chastity device ready.

"No please," he pleaded.

"It's not up for discussion, you know that."

He sighed and unwrapped his towel. Soon his cock locked up again, and he was back to being my obedient roommate."

12