All Comments on 'Training of Angie Ch. 01'

by jaybee994

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dragginlizarddragginlizardover 9 years ago

A truly enjoyable story that leaves the door open for many sequels. Thanks for your effort and I look forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant Story

Excellent and well written story. My problem is (not yours of course) is, I am fed up with black guys forcing themselves on white girls and getting away with it because the girls got to love their big black cock. These are stories that help to brainwash white women that black guys are superior and that they should allow them to fuck and humiliate them. This is wrong. You would not find white guys or any other doing that. For once I would like to see a white guy etc. give them what they deserve ( really turture them for days of set them on fire or something) for what they do to these white girls. But then, everyone has their own taste in story. Like myself, I like to read it but I don`t like it, if you get what I mean..

CaliforniaWino92CaliforniaWino92over 9 years ago
Don't Give Up

This is a very well written story with lots of potential for more..I've got you book marked and will be looking to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interested

This story has a chance to become a good series. Their are a few mistakes in your story but over all i got to agree that i would love to see someone other then a black man take advantage of the white woman. I am one of the Editors for this site should you ant help in your stories.

SexylittlehousewifeSexylittlehousewifeover 9 years ago
Excellent

I thought this story was so so ho and there is room for a lot more chapters so when are we gonna get chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How and Why people come to Interracial Love yet find offense when it's a black man is truly beyond me. Then you have that one asshole who ruins EVERYONE'S comment box talking about burning people and what not. Obviously someone is reading these stories or we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good until you slapped her in the face

I started reading the story, but got turned off as soon as you slapped the woman in the face

No need for that you have enough to have her in your control

jaybee994jaybee994over 9 years agoAuthor
2nd chapter is pending

and thank you you for the comments the good and the bad. please enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She's being blackmailed for masturbating? Really?

All you seem to have done to make this pass the site's guidelines is change dog to cucumber. As a result, all she was doing was masturbating. Blackmailing her for that is fucking stupid. Instead of taking some time to come up with a plausible reason, you did a quick and dirty and lame reason. This is story definitely earns a 1.

<P>

Even for a blackmail story, this is stupid -- and blackmail stories are generally fucking stupid. Paying off a sexual transgression with sex only compounds the trangression. It's stupid.

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story, will now go and read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaybee994@jaybee994
love to read about the male humiliation sph cuckold and the slut or dom wife.... thanks to all those authors out there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES