Training School

Story Info
Eric T Coop goes to Police Training School.
1k words
4.33
7.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric T Coop, a man out of his depth starting a new life as a Police Officer somewhere in England.

It was a little strange starting a new career at nearly 40 years old. Sharing accommodation with a group of people that were mostly nearly half my own age, so, when immediately given the nickname "Dad" by my class I was not expecting much in the way of extra-curricular activity for the next 9 weeks.

It took a while but gradually I settled in and noticed I was getting a little attention from a rather petite but bubbly 19 year old girl. Jade was around 5'5" tall, curvy in all the right places with shoulder length blonde hair. Her most striking feature were her big blue "come to bed eyes". They sparkled when she smiled, turned the heads of anyone within view. We chatted and flirted harmlessly, I was flattered but under no illusion, this was going nowhere!

Late one Wednesday night I hit the pool and the gym as I usually did when the others went out for a drink. Being "Dad" I wasn't into the drinking and noise of a group of twenty some-things so tended to leave them to it.

Toweling myself off, sweating from a warm down run back from the gym I stepped into my room, as usual the door was open, only to find Jade sitting on my bed. She was dressed casually in a loose fitting white blouse and a short skirt, her usual knee high boots sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Hi" she said, "I didn't feel like drinking tonight, you don't mind me being here do you?" The eyes and smile in full effect.

I could feel the rush of blood in my shorts and the instant hardening of my cock so I smiled and stammered "No, I'll just grab a shower and then I'm all yours!"

I turned and stepped into my bathroom. "Bloody Hell" I thought.. turning the shower on and stripping off my shorts and t-shirt. My cock now dancing in front of me. I looked down and said aloud "Don't get your hopes up, this isn't going to happen"

"Why not?" A feminine voice asked from behind me.

I span around to see Jade stood at the door, lifting her t-shirt over her head, her breasts bouncing slightly as her body moved. She dropped her top to the floor and stepped out of her skirt, revealing a smooth, hairless pussy and stepped towards me. One hand reached around the back of my head and pulled my face down to hers, the other hand gently but firmly grasping my cock. I felt her hot breath and her tongue forcing itself inside my mouth. It wasn't just my cock that was rigid; my hold body had gone stiff with shock.

"Relax" she breathed "I want this".

Slowly I began to respond to her lips and tongue.

Leaving the shower running I moved Jade back into the bedroom, pushing her back onto the single bed. I looked down at the foot of the bed and picked up her knee high boots. She smiled and lifted her left foot up towards me so I could slide the boots on.

"You are Kinky" she muttered as I placed her boots back on her feet and did up the zip.

Placing her heels on my shoulders she reached up and grabbed my rock hard cock and pulled me forward. As her knees bent and parted so did the swollen lips of her pussy, the head of my cock slid straight inside her, the wet heat enveloping me completely.

Our lips met, I pushed my tongue inside her as her finger nails dug into the cheeks of my backside urging me to drive deep inside. My right hand seeking her nipples, I pulled and twisted gently, Jade's breath coming faster and faster as she whispered "Harder, I'm cumming. Harder!" I pulled harder at her nipples and pounded my cock inside her. Jade's body tensed as she came, her back arching to meet me, "Fuuuck" she breathed.

This was all going too quickly and at this rate it wasn't going to last. Gently I pulled out of her my cock covered in her juices trailing over belly as I kissed her full on the mouth again. After a few moments I began working down her body, light fluttery kisses, taking one nipple at a time inside my mouth, I pulled and grated my teeth over the sensitive skin, watching as she bit her lip. Finished with her breasts, I kissed my way down her body. Her knees raised as my tongue slid around the outside of her pussy lips, sliding two fingers inside I reached under her pubic bone looking for the G Spot, my tongue simultaneously playing on her clit, blood engorging it as it stood proud, pushing towards my face at every touch as her hands pressured the back of my head to maintain contact.

Jade arched her back and screamed again as another orgasm ripped through her. This time I didn't give her time to recover; quickly I turned her over onto all fours and dragged her to the edge of the bed. With her pert little arse in the air and her legs spread I grabbed her hips and drove my rigid flesh deep inside her.

"Yes, Fuck yes, fuck me hard bastard" Jade said through gritted teeth as I drove into her. I could see her watching my cock through the mirror on the dressing table, ramming in and out of her pussy. I could feel my own cum, working itself up my shaft, my balls tightening as she came again.

Pushing her down onto the bed, I pulled my cock out of her and turned her onto he back, straddling her stomach, Jade knew what I wanted, she took hold of me and pumped her fist up and down my cock as I shoot my hot steaming cum over her tits.

Jade smiled as she rubs it into her skin. "We better make use of that shower you left running."