All Comments on 'Training Teacher Ch. 01'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG WOW!

This was too much. I was sweating and panting and playing so much as I read this one. Loved it.

--Julia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I love this story it is amazing. I am dripping wet. I dont usually comment but this really is just brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed it it's my kind of story kept the excitement up all the way to the end.

Ann

unsure54unsure54almost 13 years ago
Excellent

Brava! Held my interest start to end. My male hormones are in full gear!! Another fine well written syory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Would love to see this ongoing with dp enema, fisting, gang, stretching. You are a good writer and can do it right.

Kitty

parputter69parputter69almost 13 years ago
wanting more

Excellent read. Definitely will await the next chapters. As for other stories, I am hoping there is more to come in Bedding the Babysitter.

evals22evals22almost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Great story. Please continue with Hannah's humiliation and degradation.

bighank100bighank100almost 13 years ago
training the teacher

another great story. very hot. love the part when she made the teacher fuck the cuccumber in front of the camera. and say all those hot things that would surely get her into a lot of trouble if it got out. giving her new mistress complete control over her life. knowing full well that she is becoming her slave for life wether she wants it or not. giving up complete control to a women that always gets what she wants. and only after she has giving her mistress this hot video does her mistress tells her hole plan. her plan is to give her to her daughter as her slave for her birthday. thats so hot.

thanks for a nice erotic hot story. i love the way your mind thinks silkstockingslover keep up the great work. mhh love you mind sweety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story!!!

great story!!!...looking forward to reading about hannah being given to her daughter! what an excellent idea.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 13 years ago
A kinky, suspenseful game

There are some interesting twists here, like the way Hannah is a sort of unreliable narrator, trying to show how normal she is when really she's just been making out with another girl last week, or she has all these taboo fantasies.

It's also interesting trying to figure out the mom: at times I wondered if she was like the mom in "Forrest Gump" just trying to do ANYTHING so her kid gets ahead in school!

Of course, it's very hard and kinky in the sex, which comes across as very hot! I'm curious whether the daughter is as controlling as her mom.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 13 years ago
another wonderful story

incredibly erotic, and so well written. This one definitely deserves a sequel.

baz84baz84almost 13 years ago
Wow

Loved this story please write the sequel

I always enjoy reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please

Please write a sequel and many more after. Great read, one of the best stories I have read on this site in years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

a very sexy and erotic read. please add another chapter.

amagoddessamagoddessalmost 13 years ago
mmm slave

This story makes me wish I had a mistress

denise_renodenise_renoalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for sharing this story! I love to read Lesbian stories, but to add the dominant aspect as well was in my opinion, icing on the cake. Awesome job! Definitely keep writing and continuing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very hot

very hot story would love to know what happens when the daughter gets involved. vortec2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story! I would like to see what happens when the daughter begins to dominate her former teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please maam, may we have more?

Absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
me

i wish i was the teacher

esr61esr61almost 13 years ago
continue

Excellant story please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic...More Please

Your story was absolutely incredible. I hope you provide more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's getting to be a cliche.

Literotica should move the majority of new and recent lesbian erotica to BDSM--it's like an epidemic! When did this section become dominated by Dom/Sub power fantasies?

Where have all the truly great writers like Colleen Thomas (R.I.P.) and others of her kind gone?

What happened to erotic and romantic lesbian fiction that didn't rely on power play or BDSM as a central theme, or the writers who knew how to spin erotica without using BDSM as a crutch?

It's getting a bit ridiculous, and cliched. I expect every lesbian fic here to now contain BDSM in some fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: it's getting to be a cliche

"where have all the truly great authors like Colleen Thomas(RIP) gone....?"

Hello...

Well I enjoyed this one very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed!

Great read, you must continue! Foundation is laid for a truly great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

lesbian bdsm is my favorite theme

small editing issue, does Constance wear her hair down (to accentuate her breast) as introduced, or up to impress as implied when she changed into something more "her"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent!

Great writing, lots of further plot options, very exciting. I like the possibilities, interactions with other characters, new degradations,,,very nicely done

SlothuaSlothuaover 12 years ago
nice

another good series by you Jasmine. you rock \m/

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

It was great writing, it made me want to be that young teacher and serve her mistress.

slevin1949slevin1949over 12 years ago
More please!

Cant wait to read more, you weave a wonderful web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CUMMING

AGAIN YOU MADE ME CUM. WHAT STORIES. SINCE YOUR SO YOUNG I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL MORE OF YOUR VIVID IMAGINATION. GOD!

petjennypetjennyover 12 years ago
So Hot!

Each story of yours I read I think is the best. Great writing. You are the best!

CaptainAmericaCCaptainAmericaCover 12 years ago
my compliments to your story telling power!

you are a wonderful story teller. you are able to paint a picture that makes me feel I am right there with the actors in your story--anxious to participate with them. :)

well done! I love your work and look forward to getting to know more of it.

GoodBitchGoodBitchalmost 12 years ago
Another great story

You outdo yourself, I swear. I came about 3 times while reading this.

Geist26Geist26over 11 years ago
Loved it

An excellent story as always. I'm so glad there is another chapter for me to read already.

calimecalimeover 11 years ago
Still in your hands

I simply can not stop reading your material. I wake thinking of you and reading. I now keep my laptop at my bed. My cums have too manmy to count all from your writings.

My dream come true to live as my life as a full time submissive. Thank you for letting me live it through your writings.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 11 years ago
Very erotic

My favourite so far very well written and highly erotic. looking forward to reading more.

darkdance69darkdance69about 11 years ago
Interesting and erotic

Part of me really disliked Constance, but I warmed to the character near the end of the story. Loved the idea of Hannah giving herself to a bunch of 18 year old lesbians lol

Horny_fionaHorny_fionaover 10 years ago
One of my fantasies

It was like reading one of my fantasies. Am looking forward to reading how hannah will be further used by men and women as a slave. All the mini fantasies and threats of mistress were hot. The man hole, used by football team, teenage girls. Maybe mistress husband and his business associates and their wives in a hot party with them being doms and hanah with other slaves that mistress spoke of being servents in that party in anyway they desire. Thank you for writing one of my major fantasies.

subway1952subway1952almost 10 years ago
Favorite

An excellent story. This is one of my favorites ever. What more can I say. Thanks for the contribution.

hillside88hillside88over 9 years ago
Teachers....ah so nice to play with

Jasmine

I am soo Ioving this story. I just master slave stories. During my sub teaching days there were ice young teachers I would have over to make a slave.

Nicely done

Hugs

Gary

hillside88hillside88over 9 years ago
Young teaches

Loving this story. When I was a Sub teacher I knew several young female teachers I would have loved to train as sluts.

Cheers

GC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Training for a life changer

As I was reading this story it reminds me of when I was in school. I had a teacher who I had a girl crush on. Miss LeBron was her name. She was absolutely gorgeous and always wore skirts that were way to short for a teacher. I looked forward to her English class every day. I would sit in class and fantasize about her as she would walk around the classroom showing off her incredible legs and body. One day when she had a really short skirt on and went to sit at her desk her skirt rode up so that I could see her pussy. She wasn't wearing panties and I got to see it for only a second but it was enough so that I can still see it to this day. It is something that I never will forget. I have masturbated using the image of her pussy many times. She didn't know that I saw her pussy but she has given me lots of pleasure ever since. Thank you for being a good teacher. Sincerely Betsey

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Having a great night, orgasms, pleasure reading Silk's stories that provoke my submissive nature. Thoughts of using my breast, mouth fingers and legs to please another women. Maybe more than one women, soooo worked up, a breast or a cock I just want to suck something, share my wetness while I pleasure another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good job

It's so depressing that authors like Phoenix Arrow, Couture, Cactus Juggler, and Cow Girl have all stopped writing, you are the closest thing to them in this day and I think you for continuing this style of writing.

walt555walt555almost 8 years ago
Another great one

Love your stories, can't wait till the daughter gets her present.

Volume51Volume51about 7 years ago
Another fantastic story

Great, and believable, if only........

Thanks for all your many wonderful stories. A joy to read and enjoyment absolute

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about this one?

Are you going to continue this one as well?

Great story!! Would love to read more of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

What a good story. I'm a woman and I found myself wishing to be the teacher and the idea that I would end up being a pet for her daughter was something that just made me wet. Marge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Teacher. Slut

Jasmine is this what you wish would happen to you?

I would love to be one of your parents coming too conference and have you cum too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel

Karli sees the busty body of her slut teacher who weighs 137 pounds and what does a good mistress do when she weighs 118 pounds for the boys? Put her on a very strict diet. A boiled egg for breakfast, skipping lunch and having supper with Mistress while paying Karli to babysit her daughter. Mistress lets Devon decide the size of the portions she will eat and that is based on how well she treats him in school on a growling stomach. Devon puts the plate on the floor for her to eat. Karli measures her weight when she gets home and spanks her for not losing weight. She loses twenty pounds to match Karli's weight to be fuckable.CAE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think you know where you can stick your horribly-negative domme stories!!!

daveflydaveflyover 1 year ago

you are an amazing story teller, i’m reading all your stories.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

571. Interesting. I liked it; however, I’m not a fan of forced submission no matter how much the submissive person seems to want it. Will be interesting to see what the continuation brings. At least it appears to be more chapters, not true for many other stories still waiting for needed continuations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50632 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES