Training Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans increased, and she got verbal, "So do you want to be my daughter's slave? To be ravished and ordered about by horny eighteen-year-olds? To be gangbanged by sex toys?"

I moaned loudly in answer and was extremely thankful when Mistress had me lie on my back, whereupon she put her face between my legs as well. Now we could please each other in unison. I had to lift my head to reach her delicacy, and I began licking hers as she began licking mine. One touch of her tongue on my clit and I was in heaven. My moaning increased as she concentrated on my swollen clit. The sweet sixty-nine lasted forever as we both enjoyed each other's sweet nectar.

Finally, feeling my orgasm simmering near the surface, I moaned, "Mistress, may I please come again?"

A chill shivered up my back as she gave me her permission, "Come for me, slut. Come for your Mistress." She spanked my clit with her hand. The semi-hard slaps sent inexplicable sensations throughout my body as my second orgasm, the first time I'd ever had multiple orgasms during the same sexual encounter, ripped through me like a tornado.

I screamed into her pussy, "Yes Mistress, spank your whore, I'm coming!" She continued to spank my clit, each contact sending pulsing quivers of elation throughout my entire body.

Close to coming herself, my Mistress lowered her pussy onto my face and rubbed her wet cunt all over me. Determined to please her, I used my tongue, my lips and even my nose to make her come, and soon I heard a scream and was sprayed by a tidal wave of my Mistress' cum. She crashed forward, and both of us lay entangled on the bed, an orgasmic mess.

The room went eerily silent. The only sounds were from two women and their erratic breathing as they attempted to recover from complete sexual bliss. Minutes ticked by, until finally my Mistress announced, "One final thing, my pet." She got up from the bed and stood next to me.

I couldn't imagine what else could possibly be left, since both of us were exhausted from the evening of sexual debauchery. She reached around her neck and removed the black choker she'd been wearing all evening and showed it to me. It had gold trim and a diamond in the center. She instructed me, "Hannah, you are to wear this around your neck always. It is a symbol of your servitude to me. If you ever take it off, our relationship is at an end, together with dire consequences. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, knowing I would never want to take it off.

She gently fastened it around my neck and asked, "Have you ever seen one of these before?"

I looked at it and answered, "It looks familiar, but I can't recall where I've seen one."

She smiled deviously, "Look around while you're at work tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be able to find several."

I gasped. "You have other slaves?"

"God yes," she chuckled, like it was the silliest question she'd ever heard, "I have quite a few, actually." She paused and added, giving me a nonsexual compliment for the first time, "But none of them are as damn adorable as you." She yawned.

I blushed like an innocent schoolgirl as I whispered, "Thank you, Mistress."

"For what?" she teased.

"For everything," I said, overwhelmed by how much I wanted to say but didn't have words for.

Mistress responded, "You're welcome, my pet." She looked at the clock and added after another yawn, "You have work tomorrow. We should get some sleep."

I looked at the clock as well and was astonished to see it was ten minutes before midnight. I then wondered how I was going to get home when Mistress handed me a nightie and a small blanket, "You can sleep at the foot of my bed, my pet."

I put on the nightie and went to the washroom to clean up. When I returned, Mistress was already in bed. I crawled onto the bed and tried to get comfortable. I tossed and turned until Mistress spoke in an annoyed voice, "Stop moving, slut." I instantly froze and lay at the end of the bed like a loyal puppy. I knew, at that instant, that I would forever be her loyal pet, her pet teacher.

THE END... for now...


Continued in Training Teacher Ch. 02