Training Their Daughter for Prom

Story Info
Mom and dad prepare virgin daughter for the rougher prom sex.
4.7k words
4.48
35.6k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story. It is all fiction and just things that turn me on.

Please enjoy!

...

My name is Laura and I am 41 years old and married with one daughter, Sarah. My husband, Paul is the only man I have ever been with and I love him with all my heart.

We have a great sex-life and it is based on mutual respect. I know he fucked a lot of girls before we met and he has always been completely open with that. I have no problem with that part of his life prior to meeting me.

But once in awhile we watch porn together and I had started to worry more and more about the sex in today's porn. It is very rough and the girls are not treated very well, not at all like when I met Paul.

It got me worried about Sarah, she had been on dates but she was still a virgin and kinda innocent. But prom was coming up and even though I did not go myself I know what is expected during prom. I decided to bring this up with Paul and see what he thought.

"Do you know that she is going?", He looked at me.

The thing is Sarah has always been more open with me than with her dad, I guess it's a girl thing.

"Yes, she told she had been asked and had said yes. Me and her was gonna look at dresses next week."

"Do you know who she is going with?"

"His name is Jim, supposedly older than her, good-looking."

"Oh, ok. And what is it you know is expected of girls at prom?"

Again he looked at me.

"I know guys expect sex. But you know how I have only been with you?"

"Yes?"

"Well when we watch porn, I mean they treat girls pretty bad, and I am worried it is like that out there."

Paul started laughing.

"Out where?"

"Well, at prom. You know Sarah is a virgin right?"

"No I didn't."

Paul got quiet, I could see him thinking.

"Have I told you about my prom?"

"I know you went with Ann and I know you fucked her."

"So ok, the stuff we see when we watch porn? That is how it is."

"That's what I was afraid of."

"This that you and me have, this is love and we respect each other, and we try things and we have fun sex. Hell, I love fucking you. But we agree on things. That's not how it is when you are a single girl."

"Don't say that."

"Me and my friends hired a limo and we took it around town picking up our dates. And every date that came into the limo had to blow us."

"All of you?"

"All of us. Ann sucked every guys cock in that car. When we got to prom she had already had five different cocks in her mouth."

"Oh my."

"And not only that. At the prom we all shared our dates, you could go in the restroom and just take over for someone fucking their own date. I think I had my cock in most of the pussy that was there".

"But what about Sarah? We can't let her go."

"Do you really think you can stop her?"

"No I guess you are right. But I need to talk to her."

"I think that would be wise."

I had a lot to think about.

The next day I went and knocked on my daughters door. She called me in and I went and sat on the bed next to her.

Sarah is what you call petite. She is 5'2 with a slim body and shoulder length blonde hair that right now was colored pink. Just like me she was busty and had 28C that really stood out from her small body. She was very beautiful and would make some boy very happy.

"We need to talk Sarah."

"I figured since you came in here looking all serious and sat down on my bed."

"Are you still a virgin?"

"You know I am mom. It's not that I am saving myself, I am just shy I guess."

"Have you done anything?"

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna tell me?"

"Do I have to?"

"Of course not. But I would appreciate it."

"I have made out with guys. And I have let some feel me up."

"Nothing else?"

"I might have kissed Lisa."

"Might?"

"Ok, I have."

"Lisa in your class?"

"And let her feel me up."

"Oh, did you like kissing a girl?"

"And let her have her hand inside my panties when we kissed."

This did not go the way I expected at all. I really didn't know what to say. I had always enjoyed the girl on girl sex when me and Paul watched porn, but I had never done anything. So in a weird way my daughter Sarah, who was a virgin, was more experienced than me.

"I liked it a lot. But I am not a lesbian. I like boys."

"That's ok. You don't have to be a lesbian to like kissing girls."

"Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?"

Now I could not stop thinking of my daughter kissing another girl. I don't know why but it was suddenly something I wanted to see.

"No that's not at all what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to talk about prom."

"Prom?"

"Yes and you being a virgin."

"Mom! I might be innocent but I know guys want sex on prom and I am ok with that. I figured my date Jim could be my first. He is really cute."

"Have you seen any porn?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Well have you?"

"Some. But not a lot. Mainly girls with girls."

"Well, you know how me and dad love each other and respect each other? Well, that's not how it will be at prom."

"What do you mean?"

"I am not sure how to say this but Paul, your dad, told me that on his prom the dates had to go down on all the guys in the limo. And later they shared dates."

"What? So I will have to give blowjobs to several guys? I haven't even given one."

"I know. That is why I asked."

"Wow."

"I understand if you don't want to go now."

She was quiet for a very long time.

"I still wanna go."

"Even when you know this?"

"Well it's not only me right? It's all the girls? So this is how it is?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"So then it should happen to me too."

"But maybe the other girls are not virgins and as innocent as you."

"Maybe I need to train?"

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe I can practice with someone?"

"Like who?"

"I don't know. There must be some cute boy that likes me.... or dad! You said dad knew these things. He can train me."

"In what? Giving head and having sex?"

"Why not? You told me before he is good in bed, and I bet he was with a lot girls before you. He probably knows exactly what boys expect."

"But he is your dad?"

"So what? Or don't you think he wants to?"

"I have no idea. You know he is pretty large."

"His dick?"

"Yes, he is very big and you are pretty small."

"That's great for training. Right?"

I walked away from her room in a daze. I didn't know what to believe and what to do. Or what to tell Paul. Hey, do you wanna train your daughter in sucking your cock. And what if he said yes. Would I be jealous?

Would it hurt us?

Would he even want to?

One thing was sure, I needed to talk to him.

Once I told everything to Paul he just sat there and stared at me.

"She said that?"

"She did."

"Wow."

"That's what I thought too."

"How would you feel about that?"

"I've been thinking about that. And honestly I don't know. I hope I don't get jealous."

"I have not been with anyone else for 20 years. And I am 32 years older than her. And she is tiny."

"And you have an 8 inch cock."

"Which you love."

"Which I love very much. But I am not a 90 pound tiny teen."

"She really said I should train her?"

"She did."

"For prom?"

"Yes."

"So like treat her bad and stuff?"

"I guess so. Like get her ready for what will happen."

"Wow."

"She is very pretty."

"She is gorgeous."

"Has it made you hard?"

I put my hand over his jeans and felt his giant cock hard as a rock.

"Omg you are so turned on."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be."

I slid down on my knees and unbuttoned his pants and let him slide his whole cock down my throat. I knew what he liked so I let him grab my hair and first slowly and then harder fuck my mouth until he shot more and more cum in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could and let the rest run down on my shirt.

......

All three of us was sitting in the living room. I had been talking for awhile, and now I looked at Sarah.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I really, really wanna go to the prom."

"That was not my question."

"I know, but, like I said I really wanna go, and I wanna have fun, I wanna be like everyone else and... if that means I need to be better prepared then I want dad to help me."

Paul leaned forward and looked at her.

"Are you aware what this means?"

Sarah looked between the two of us.

"Me and dad will have sex, right?"

"Not only that, Paul grabbed her hands in his and looked her in the eye, I will treat you pretty bad and make you do the same things boys see in porn and wants to do to girls. And I will be the one that takes your virginity."

"I know that, and it's ok. I want to learn."

"Ok, then there are some rules. First, once we start you can't change your mind. Second you can't fight me, everything has to be consensual, ok? Third, you can not tell anyone about this. Ok? And I will call you names."

"Yes, I want to do this. And you can do whatever you want with me."

I looked at Paul and he looked at me. I had a feeling my husband was really gonna enjoy this. He has always liked rough sex but between us it has always been very respectful and he has always asked before doing the rougher stuff. I saw him look at Sarah's young slim teen body and I had a feeling he was really hard.

She looked so beautiful, but she was so small and thin next to Paul who was 6'3 and a regular at the gym. But at the same time I was so proud of her, I never thought she would react like this and deal with it in such a mature way.

Paul clapped his hands together and looked at Sarah.

"Do you shave your cunt?"

The room got totally quiet. We have never used that word in front of Sarah.

She looked at her dad.

"I... I... thought we said vagina... or sometimes pussy."

"From now on we call things by their real names. So, do you shave your cunt?"

"No, I mean, a little, I shave the bikini line and I trim the rest. But really short."

"Then go and shave everything. Your cunt needs to be totally bald. Mom can help you."

Sarah just stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

"And when you are done, don't bother putting on clothes, I am gonna need you naked."

I followed Sarah to the bathroom and we both went in.

"If you want to I can shave mine too, I have a landing strip right now."

"Your cunt." She smiled at me.

"Yes, my cunt."

Sarah slowly took of her clothes and sat down naked on the toilet seat. She had a gorgeous slim little body with those big round tits looking almost fake on her. She was very sexy.

"Do you want me to do it?"

Sarah just nodded and I took out shaving creme and my intimate razor. I slowly and carefully spread the cream on her cunt, it felt amazing touching her, and I don't think she noticed but I creamed her cunt much longer than I needed to. Touching another female was surprisingly exciting and especially someone so young and beautiful. Then I took the razor and very carefully shaved off all her hair.

I took a wet towel and cleaned of all the cream and told her to spread her legs fully.

It was beautiful, her small tight cunt was totally bald and I got instantly wet seeing here. I took out a skin lotion for intimate places and slowly spread it all over her cunt, even between her lips, but I don't think she noticed. After that I shaved off my landing strip.

Now we were both totally bald.

And I loved it.

We walked back and before we reached the sofa Paul told her stop. He looked her over and I could see he really liked what he saw. We had a very attractive and sexy daughter.

"Turn around, slut!"

She did and we both looked at her small round ass, it was perfect.

"Ok, you can sit down."

Paul looked at her with a serious face.

"There is one more thing, and after I tell you that you have a last chance to back out. Ok?"

She nodded.

"I have a very large and thick cock. And I am going to use it rough on you, it might hurt and you will most definitely gag and might even puke or lose your breath. If this happens I will not stop. Do you understand?"

"How big?"

"8 inches and thick."

She just looked at her dad with big eyes.

"Can I see it first?"

Paul suddenly started laughing. And I could feel the tension in room getting lighter.

"Of course."

He opened his pants and took out his giant cock. I had never seen it so hard it was almost vibrating. He stood right in front of her and it looked like his cock was as big as her head.

Sarah just stared at it.

"So?"

"Erm... wow... I mean... wow. That is huge. Erm, ok I will do it."

"Then you can start by sucking my cock."

Paul put his big cock in her face and Sarah opened her mouth and took in the head. She started sucking it and tried slowly getting more in her mouth. Paul grabbed her hair and pushed his cock hard into her mouth.

"There you go, little whore."

She started gagging violently right away and Paul just kept pushing harder, then he pulled her hair hard and got his cock out of her mouth.

While he was holding her hair in a tight grip she started coughing hard and tried to get her breath back. Spit was running down her chin and tears were filling her eyes.

"You ok?"

Sarah nodded.

"I think the slut wants more."

And once again he shoved his cock hard in her mouth. He used both hands holding her head to push it down her throat, the tears were now flowing freely down her face, her eyes were huge and bulging and he just kept pushing his cock farther down.

It was filling her whole mouth and you could see her straining to get air through her nose, but saliva was coming that way too, then suddenly she coughed violently and puke started coming out the sides of her mouth. Paul pulled out the cock for a few seconds so she could throw up on the floor, then he grabbed her hair hard and pushed his cock down her throat again.

She was trying really hard and even though it was hard to watch I knew it was good for her. The boys at prom wouldn't care, so Paul couldn't care either.

He held her hair with both hands now and started violently fucking her throat, his monster cock went in and out of that small teen mouth with full force.

"That's it slut, let the cock choke you."

Then suddenly he pulled it out and came all over her face. Big loads of cum coated her face. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, spit, puke and saliva was hanging in thick blobs from her mouth and her dads cum was coating the rest of her face.

Sarah was trying to get her breath back, things were dripping on her tits and the floor and she sucked in air and tried to regulate her breathing.

The cum started mixing with the other liquids and soon her tits were covered. It was disgusting, sexy, beautiful and weird. I never thought I see my daughter like this, or see my husband this turned on, but I was so proud of them, and especially Sarah, she had really taken it well. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Come on, I'll help you shower off."

I led her into the bathroom and got her into our big shower. Turned on the water and with a sponge slowly cleaned her face. I was starting to get all wet from the water in the shower so I stepped out and took my clothes off. I continued to clean her face and then went to her tits. Her nipples were hard and her tits were heavier than I expected. I put some more soap on the sponge and thoroughly cleaned her tits, they felt so good in my hands that I kept touching them, I took one in each hand, dropped the sponge and just massaged her tits, took her nipples between my fingers and pinched them. It was the first pair of tits I've touched that was not mine, and I loved it.

Sarah closed her eyes and started breathing heavier. I moved a hand down to her pussy and inserted a finger. It glided right in, she was so wet. I inserted one more finger and she started to push her cunt on my fingers. Her knees buckled and she forced my fingers in deeper. I couldn't help myself I leaned in and kissed her, I could taste my husbands cock in her mouth and on her tongue and it made me so turned on.

I started finger fucking her harder and she pushed her cunt on my hand while we kissed. Sarah moaned loudly and started shaking, she came right on my hand and almost screamed her moans. I wanted to push in more fingers, my hand or my whole fist but I just let her ride out her orgasm on my two fingers. She had had a rough afternoon and I had a feeling Paul wasn't done. He always wanted more after we both had cum the first time.

I left Sarah in the shower and went and got dressed. This day sure had taken a weird turn.

When Sarah came out of the shower she had put on a robe and put up her hair, she had no make-up on and looked so young and innocent. It was impossible to imagine that just an hour ago my husband had violently face-fucked her right here in the sofa.

Paul turned to her.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm good. Is that what will happen at prom?"

"It's what my friends and I did to our dates. And other stuff."

"But all the cum, and spit, and... "

"There were a few girls that came to prom with cum stains on their dresses."

"Oh, but then... didn't everybody know?"

"Everybody knew and it also meant you knew which girls you could fuck."

"Oh."

"You know we are not done right?"

"I figured."

"So why don't you drop that robe."

Sarah stood up and let her robe drop. Her body never stopped to amaze me, those big tits on her was just incredible sexy and I could tell Paul thought so too. He grabbed her face with one hand and kissed her hard on the mouth, forcing his tongue in, sucking on hers. He kept his grip on her face but stopped kissing her and spat her right in the face, he then pushed her hard to floor and told her to stand on all four. She looked shocked but didn't complain.

She quickly got in position with his spit dripping from her face. He grabbed her hips and slowly pushed his huge cock into her small tight pussy. She moaned loudly and you could see she had a hard time taking the big cock but she didn't say a word. When his whole cock was in her grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her and my god that was a sexy sight. Her legs were shaking and she was really struggling with his size, but the big cock in her tiny pussy was just beautiful.

Sarah was on all four with her heavy tits hanging below her while her small skinny body was pegged on her dads huge cock. You could see him stretching her pussy to its maximum, but he just kept pounding. He grabbed her hair hard and pulled it back as far as it could go, then he slapped her hard on the ass and kept pounding.

Sarah was now breathing faster and yelping, while my husband kept fucking her. And since he had already cum one time I knew that he could go for much longer now. He then pulled out his cock and roughly pushed her around so she was on her back, he shoved the cock in her pussy again and continued to fuck her.

His right hand grabbed her throat and he started to choke her while his massive cock stretched her pussy. She was starting to get red in the face as he squeezed harder, and at first you could see panic in her eyes. Then acceptance and trust, she did not say a word. Paul spat in her face again and let go of her throat and loudly slapped her in the face with his open hand, the whole time while roughly fucking her. You could see tears coming down her face at the same time her breathing increased and she started shaking and yelping. He slapped her face again and her yelps got louder.

Paul kept pounding her and she started violently shaking as her orgasm overtook her. He let her ride it out before he stopped.

"I hope you are aware that I have not cum, slut?"

Sarah just nodded while her body was still shaking and he put two fingers in her pussy and then continued to smear the fingers around her asshole. He did it two more times, the last time inserting them in her ass and smearing her pussy juice all over.

12