Training Their Daughter for Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Real teen whores takes it in the ass."

He moved his cock over and began inserting it in her ass. Again the slight panic in her eyes and she turned and looked at him. But his eyes challenged her and she turned her head back. Sarah's tiny asshole stretched and stretched while the giant cock slowly filled her. Sarah cried quietly while his cock kept being pushed deeper in her ass.

He looked at me pleadingly and I quickly came down to the floor. I laid down next to her and dried her tears and stroked her face. I kissed her on her cheeks, her forehead and her nose. I licked Pauls spit from her face and kissed her again.

I couldn't believe how beautiful our little girl was with a monster cock in her.

"You are such a good girl, you are doing so well, we are both so proud of you."

Paul had finally gotten his whole cock in all the way to the base, Sarah was hyperventilating loudly and the tears were running down her face.

I quickly kissed her on the mouth and stroked her hair. Paul let the cock just sit there so she could get used to it while I kissed my daughter. Once her breathing was steady he started fucking her and Sarah started kissing me back. He lifted her hips and really went for it, his massive cock went in and out of her asshole while he fucked her harder and harder.

I kept kissing my daughter and let my hands start massaging her tits. I pinched her and touched her and we kissed some more. Paul was really into it now and just fucked her poor ass as hard as he could. I let me hand go down to her pussy and inserted a finger and then two.

Sarah once again started shaking and you could tell her third orgasm of the day started taking over her body. Paul started slapping her tits and once again started choking her, but this time he squeezed really hard.

Sarah couldn't breathe and her eyes were bulging and streaming with tears. At the same time, she started cumming so hard that her tiny body was shaking.

I could see Paul starting to shoot load after load deep in her asshole. He was squeezing her throat harder and spat in her face again, she could not breathe at all and her body was now shaking even more violently from her orgasm.

They both just collapsed on either side of me and when Paul's cock slid out of her asshole a stream of cum ran out after it. Sarah's asshole was huge and gaping wide open. I could not help myself, I stuck my tongue in and started licking her asshole clean and eating up the cum running out of it.

I tried to not waste a single drop of my husbands cum that was running out of Sarah's gaping asshole. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could and enjoyed the taste of Paul's cock, his cum and Sarah's pussy juice mixed with the taste of her asshole. I was so wet now that I started fingering myself. I was still dressed so I put my hand in my panties and inserted two fingers into my soaking pussy.

Paul started pulling off my leggings and panties, he also maneuvered me out of my t-shirt and bra. I left Sarah's still gaping asshole for a bit and moved up to her newly shaved teen cunt. It tasted wonderful, and the mix of her pussy with the taste of Paul's cock was just amazing.

That's when I felt Paul pushing his cock in my pussy, he lifted up my hips so I was on my knees with my ass sticking right up and my face deep into my daughters young cunt. I licked her good and inserted two fingers in her ass while I ate her pussy and Paul fucked me from behind. I knew none of us would last very long and you could tell from our intensity.

Sarah came first, and then me, licking my daughters pussy while my husband fucking me had pushed me over the edge, I came so hard I started crying. Paul pulled out of my pussy and bent over to grab Sarah by the hair, he lifted up her roughly by pulling her hair until she was on her knees, then he shot a huge load right in her face. He pushed the cock in her mouth and made her taste my pussy on his cock while he shot another load in her mouth. When he pulled out his cock I leaned in and kissed her deeply.

Her mouth was filled with her dads cum and I sucked all of it in my mouth. I then pulled her head back and let the cum run from my mouth back into hers, and then I kissed her again. I think we all collapsed after that, I might even have fallen asleep naked with cum still on my lips right there on the floor.

12