Training Tim Ch. 03: Final Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so lucky to have you three to teach me."

"Yes you are. Yes you are. Now go jump in the shower."

"Ok auntie Becca."

Rebecca lay back after he had left and replayed the video of his emptying himself into her from behind while enjoying the sensation of his hot fresh boy come bathing her insides.

******

Madison had been excited about their movie date since Timmy had agreed to go with her. It would be different dating a younger guy she had thought to herself. All of her previous boyfriends had been older. Timmy projected an unusual combination of shyness and confidence. Madison attributed some of the shyness to his previously cloistered upbringing in Idaho. He had shared with her his experiences growing up Mormon during their lunches taken together and it was a world she had little understanding of. His confidence, on the other hand, may have come from his striking good looks and the way his late mothers friends fawned over him.

She was glad she had cleared the air with Tonya regarding her misinterpretation of her boss's relationship with Timmy. Timmy had shared with her how Tonya, Rebecca, who she had met and whom Timmy lived with, and another woman named Doris had been helping him come out of his shell and get over the loss of his mom.

"What did you think of the movie? You've been kind of quiet." Madison said to Timmy when she had parked in front of Rebecca's building.

"I don't know exactly. It was kind of loud and I couldn't follow a lot of the plot. I did like being with you though."

"I guess it's my fault for picking that one. It's the most popular one right now but you're right. If you haven't seen the previous ten installments of this kind of a comic book super hero movie it's hard to follow all that's going on. I didn't want to subject you to a chick flick though."

"A chick flick?" Timmy asked.

"Yeah. A romantic kind of movie. Sometimes funny but with more dialogue than loud action."

"Maybe we can try that next time."

"Oh, you want there to be a next time do you? I wasn't sure."

Madison said this because Timmy hadn't made a pass at her and he was being quiet. All of her previous boyfriend's would have been trying to talk her out of her panties by now if interested, and they had all been interested. She was very well put together and she knew it. It appeared that she might have to be the aggressor and make the first moves if anything were to develop between them.

"I guess you didn't get out to movies much or go on dates back in Idaho." She finally said after a period of awkward silence.

"Not much? Try not ever."

"No movie ever or no date ever?"

"I guess both."

"I know your mom's friend Rebecca is probably home so I won't see you to the door and embarrass you but it's customary to kiss your date goodnight if you've had a nice evening. Since I've had a lovely evening I hope you don't mind."

Madison leaned over toward the passenger seat and was surprised a little to find that Timmy had moved towards her to meet her lips. They kissed. It started gently but soon grew to be quite passionate. 'He is a very good kisser.' Madison thought to herself. She didn't take him to be a liar about not having been on dates but he was very good. His hand was stroking her hair and keeping her mouth glued to his as their tongues gently explored and teased each other. 'Such a wonderful tongue, I wonder if he can use that where it will do me the most good?' was the next thought that crossed the young woman's mind. She was so distracted and engrossed by his technique that she hadn't noticed his hand moving down her back. He managed to undo her bra clasps through her sweater and shirt with one hand. It was very impressive, almost as though Fonzie had been resurrected from the way back machine of seventies sitcoms. When he put that same hand under her clothing and ran it up to cup her pendulous breasts she was even more impressed and getting hotter and wetter by the second. His touch was wonderful, not at all like the desperate pawing and rough grabbing she had experienced from a couple of her previous early boyfriend's. Her nipples were stiff and demanding attention. Attention they got at first from his fingers and then, after he had looked to make sure there were no observers nearby, from his mouth. He had pulled her sweater, shirt, and bra clear of her breasts and bent his head to suckle on them.

"These are beautiful." He paused to say while changing from left boob to right, being sure to give each equal attention.

"Thank you." Was all she could come up with. He was working her up expertly and deliberately, allowing her time to slow his progress at any point she thought he might be moving too fast. It was rather too slow in her opinion. If they hadn't been on a public street she would have stripped off all her clothing and jumped his bones right then and there. She reached with one hand into his crotch to see if he was as turned on as she was. The evidence was certainly there that he was. He felt very firm and thick to her practiced hand. She was about to explore further and see where the hard on ended as it snaked down his pant leg when her eye caught movement on the street approaching their parking spot.

"Someone's coming." She gasped hurriedly and pulled her top down to cover her breasts. Timmy had straightened up and met the eyes of the woman who had seen the young couples cavorting before turning into the lobby of the apartment house.

"Wow! That was close. This is so hot and risky. Did you know that woman? She looked at you like she recognized you."

"I'm not sure." Timmy lied. "I didn't get a good look at her before she went inside. I wonder what she was doing out this late?"

"Maybe coming home from work. She looked like she had nurses scrubs on under her coat. My mom was a nurse so I recognized them."

To change the subject Timmy said. "Enough about her. Where were we? Oh yes I remember." Then he leaned over and started kissing her anew.

She immediately lost herself in the sensation and raised her hips to help him slide her jeans down a bit. He had expertly undone her jeans top button and slid down the zipper while they were kissing. The extra room afforded with her jeans down around mid thigh allowed his wandering hand access to her hungering groin. His touch and stroke on her thighs and panty covered crotch were maddeningly light.

"Oooh." Madison gasped when Timmy slid her panties to the side and traced his index finger up and down her slit. He circled her clit, moistening it with her juices. Then he started kissing her again and at the same time slid the first two fingers of his right hand inside her. Another gasp ensued and she slid forward in the driver

driver's seat. Timmy applied the thumb of that right hand to her moistened clit while he expertly finger fucked her to a nice orgasm, accomplishing this in less than a minute. His aunties had trained him well.

Timmy kissed Madison again and then opened the passenger side door and got out.

"Wait." Madison said. "I want to take care of you."

"You can on our next date."

"Oh, so you think there will be a next date?" Madison said, while staring hungrily at his prominent bulge.

"I do. Why wouldn't I? I had fun and I hope you did too. I'll see you at work tomorrow. Rebecca may get worried if I don't get in soon and Tonya will give us both grief if we show up to work tomorrow late or overtired."

"Ok, I guess you're right."

Madison then watched Timmy sniff her scent from his fingers and then lick them before blowing her a kiss. She watched him all the way into the front door and wished she could go in with him to alleviate any blue balls.

*****

She needn't have worried. What she didn't know was that Timmy expected that Rebecca might be willing to help him drain his built up sexual tension. What he didn't know was that Tonya was waiting for him in the apartment as well as Rebecca. The plan for Tonya to take a turn with their young protege had been moved up a day. She had parked two blocks away in order that Madison and Timmy might not notice her car when returning from their date and therefore hadn't seen it when they were busy making out in front of the building. Doris had popped over for a few minutes after she got upstairs to let the ladies know that Timmy had returned from his date and if what she had seen going on in Madison's car was any indication that date had gone quite well. Doris had only moments before returned to her own apartment when Timmy used his key to enter and found Rebecca up and waiting for him.

"How did it go? Tell me all about it." She said before he even had a chance to close the door behind himself.

"The movie was ok. I didn't quite get it but it was nice being out with her."

"Did Madison just drop you off?"

"Yeah, she had to get home. Still lives with her parents so she didn't want to worry them. Besides, we both have to get up early for work tomorrow."

"I hope to get to know her a little better. Tonya says she's a nice girl."

"She is. I like her."

"It looks like you do." Rebecca said staring at his very obvious erection. "I'm surprised she let you get away in that condition. I would have wanted to take care of that."

"She did want to auntie Becca. I took care of her though. You would have been proud of me. My fingers made her come."

"Good boy. One thing though, you made her come, not your fingers. You are a very sexy young man and being with you was exciting for her."

"I was excited to be with her too. I like you a lot too though."

"Don't worry Timmy. I'm not jealous. We all realize that we are training you as your mom would have wanted, not to hog you for ourselves. If you're telling me you like me in the hopes that I'll take care of that boner for you, no worries. It will be addressed, but not by me tonight."

"Oh." Timmy said with an air of disappointment in his voice.

"Don't look sad. Your auntie Tonya is in my bedroom and waiting for you. She came over tonight instead of tomorrow and you are going to fuck her tonight if that's ok with you."

"Oh boy. Is it ever?" The boy said, hurrying to see and disrobing on the way.

Timmy stood in the doorway of the bedroom with a lust filled expression. Tonya was dressed in a fishnet bodystocking that had the crotch cut out. She had on spiked mid calf black leather boots and was heavily made up. She looked every bit the wanton slut that she was feeling like and she beckoned Timmy over to the bed on which she lay propped up on her elbows.

"Come on over you stud. I can see that Madison worked up a nice hard on for me to make use of. Take it out and let your auntie Tonya have a taste."

"I'm going to stay and record all this." Rebecca said. "The footage of your cherry popping was good but this will be better since I'll be able to move around and get you guys from many different angles."

Timmy was busily stripping off and when he peeled off his briefs his erection snapped up in salute to that idea.

Tonya had him kiss her and then eat her to a nice orgasm to get herself good and juicy for his entry. Rebecca recorded her nice orgasm expression resulting from his oral attention and then watched as Timmy struggled to work the tip of his cock into her tight opening. Tonya was on her back with her legs bent at the knees and wide open. She had propped two pillows under her ass which was at the edge of the bed so Timmy could work his way into her from a standing position.

"Hold on." Tonya said. "I just remembered something. We need to put a raincoat on that thing to be safe. Your auntie Becca and I have never had children but I know my plumbing still works and I've missed a few days of my birth control pills."

"You missed a few days?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes, I missed a few days. I actually ran out over two weeks ago but my neighbor who does me from time to time has been fixed and I'm not really the slut I used to be."

"And she used to be quite the slut Timmy. I think we still have some video of your club encounters." Rebecca teased.

"Enough already. Let's get that big boy suited up and inside me before I go crazy."

Rebecca opened the package to one of the double extra large condoms Tonya had brought along for this purpose. She worked it onto Timmy's cock and it fit snugly to about halfway down his length. He lined himself up again and pressed forward but Tonya's tight opening was resisting his entry.

"I have an idea." Rebecca said. "These things are supposed to be lubricated but never enough from my experience. Let me slicken this up a little and it will slide right in."

She then took his condom covered cock in hand and started to blow him as only she could. When the condom was coated with her saliva she lined him up and said.

"Now give it a go but remember smooth and steady. Let her adjust to you."

This time his head penetrated and he sank his meat into her a couple of inches eliciting a satisfied "Oooh baby."

"Nice Timmy. Now pump her slowly and sink in a little further each time. Yes. Good boy, just like that."

Timmy proceeded to fuck Tonya slowly and carefully, allowing her pussy to adjust to his girth. Rebecca told him to wet his thumb and to strum Tonya's clit with it in coordination with his thrusts. He did an instinctively good job and had Tonya quickly approaching orgasm. They continued the intercourse in several different positions for over thirty minutes and Tonya must have had a half dozen orgasms. Timmy remained careful not to penetrate too deeply and often found himself bottoming out with several inches of cock exposed. Tonya eventually cried uncle and begged him to come already.

"I can't come auntie Tonya." Timmy replied to her request. "I think it's this rubber."

"Doesn't my pussy feel good to you?"

"It does, but it feels different inside this thing."

"Every man prefers bareback dear." Rebecca said.

"Let me suck you off then, or jerk that load out of you. I would let you bareback my asshole but it needs some prep work first. In fact I can't wait for that and to feel the orgasms that big donkey dick will give me. That experience will have to wait for another day though."

Tonya peeled the rubber off and started to suck the head of his cock.

Timmy looked a little disappointed and Rebecca picked up on that.

"Tonya, I think Timmy was really looking forward to some pussy. He has had his quota of hand jobs and blowjobs and I think we owe him the feeling of coming inside of a nice tight hole. He can fill that butthole of yours eventually but for now I think I can step in and give him his reward."

"Would you auntie Becca?"

In response Rebecca jumped up on the bed and spread her legs.

"No need to work me up big boy. I got sopping wet watching you pump that cock into Tonya and I'm hungry for you."

Timmy wasted no time in entering her and beginning his slow pumping anew.

"How does that feel?"

"It's heaven auntie Becca. I can feel my balls beginning to tingle already."

Tonya did not stay idle. She alternated sucking on Rebecca's erect nipples with kissing Timmy and tickling his balls.

"Fuck her Timmy. You can pump that big cock all the way in my asshole balls deep when I get it good and ready for you but for now let it go. Come for your auntie Becca."

"Yes baby. Fill me with your come. Spunk me. Empty those balls deep inside me. I want it." Rebecca said while she orgasmed and spasmed around his twitching cock.

Volley after volley of hot jizz then spurted out and filled her to overflowing with Tonya stroking the exposed portion of his prick. He rolled over onto his back after a satisfied sigh and Tonya licked his cock clean and then set to work lapping up the sperm seeping out of Rebecca's well plowed pussy.

"You do that so well dear. Almost as good as Suzanne did."

"Why thank you. It tastes wonderful by the way. You have the most delicious come Timmy. Now you better get to bed as tomorrow is a workday. By the way, I needn't remind you that what you are doing with your aunties shouldn't be discussed with Madison or anyone else until we agree it's appropriate."

"I know aunt Tonya. Good night."

"You'll sleep well I'm sure." Tonya said.

After Timmy had retired to his bedroom Tonya lay with Rebecca and they shared some time basking in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"He is becoming quite the cocksman, isn't he?" Tonya said.

"Yes he is." Rebecca replied, absentmindedly smearing some of his fresh sperm around her still engorged clit.

"I'm looking forward to feeling him pulse and unload inside my ass, or my pussy on a safer day. Remember how anal penetration makes me come? I think it even made me squirt a little that one time with that thick biker guy in the club party room five or so years ago. He seemed to hit my g spot just right with that hog of his from the back side."

"Yes I remember. Suzanne and I were amazed. I wish we had video of that one."

"Well you can get video of Timmy doing me. I know my ass will milk him effectively."

Tonya threw a long coat over her slut outfit for the ride home and before leaving the bedroom asked Rebecca.

"Hey girlfriend, can I borrow some of your birth control pills till I get my own prescription refilled. I want to get back on track so I don't have to deprive Timmy the next time we do it."

"What makes you think I have any to give you?"

"You don't? What are you using or did you have the change and not tell me?"

"Well I haven't had a man fuck me in almost a year till Timmy did. When Suzanne got really sick we both kind of dried up that way. I still have my cycle but it's not very likely I'm fertile at my age."

"Pregnancy at forty two is not out of the question dearie. I wonder if that's not what a part of you is hoping for. One last chance to capture a little of Suzanne."

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure not anyway."

"Be careful is all I'm saying." Tonya said and then she left the apartment.

Rebecca lay back and propped a pillow under her ass being careful not to let any more of Timmy's sperm leak out.

*****

On Friday Tonya arranged for one of her regular deliveries to be made just as the shop was due to close. The nursery in question had no problem adjusting their drop off to accomodate her and she asked Timmy if he would be willing to stay a bit late and accept delivery. She told him that she had an engagement she had to head directly to after closing time but that the bus would still be running for him to be able to get home. Madison overheard the request their boss had made and volunteered to stay late as well and drive Timmy home afterward. Tonya had made the request within her hearing and her eagerness to spend some alone time with Timmy was exactly what Tonya had in mind.

Tonya knew that Madison lived with her parents and arranging for some privacy for the two young people to advance their relationship in a sexual sense was important to her and to Rebecca. The friends wanted to reassure themselves that they were adhering to their catch and release policy of training up young Timmy but releasing him to be available for females more appropriate to his age.

Tonya presumed rightly that Madison would want to explore further what was inside Timmy's trousers after their parked car necking session of the previous weekend. The employee break room and the sofa inside should prove an irresistable opportunity. Friday morning Rebecca had given Timmy an unexpected and unscheduled blow job but not to completion. Tonya had taken the opportunity during their lunch time 'mentoring' session in her office to give him a special hand job, also not to completion.

Both cougars had told him they wanted him to be on edge and able to come from Madison's attentions when they had their alone time together.

"A woman needs to feel that she can do right by her man and we want this young lady to feel good about her abilities." Rebecca had said when he had left for work that morning with his load still in his balls as opposed to coating auntie Becca's tonsils.