Training Tim Ch. 03: Final Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya wiggled her hind quarters a little, enticing him to start pumping. He did. Taking about half his length out with each stroke he started fucking her ass slowly and deeply.

"That feels amazing. Ooohhh yeah. Keep feeding me that cock." Tonya said.

"It looks amazing." Madison said, zooming in and then panning back to capture the whole scene. "How does it feel to you baby?"

"It's very tight. It feels good to be able to go all the way in."

Doris had recovered enough from her orgasm to offer. "I can't believe it's taking the whole thing. That is indeed amazing. Tonya that is a talent."

Tonya wasn't able to respond because she was busily diddling her clit to the first orgasm she would have with her ass full of cock in a number of years. "Unghh yesss!" She exclaimed when she came and squeezed her cheeks to hold Timmy in place in full penetration. Timmy lightly smacked her ass and it was just the touch needed to set off orgasm number two.

Rebecca hopped onto the bed and slid into position so that she and Tonya could sixty nine while Timmy continued his anal assault. From this position Rebecca licked and fondled his balls whenever he took a pause in full embedded position. Tonya was able to do a less than top notch job licking Rebecca because she was savoring the anal drilling and clit lathering she was getting too much to stay focussed on giving pleasure. Rebecca didn't mind. This was about Timmy and Tonya deserved to enjoy it too because it was literally her ass on the line.

Tonya squirted a little as a result of one of her orgasms induced by Timmy fucking her a little harder and faster. She shook him out with her spasm and his cock landed with a plop on Rebecca's forehead.

"Let's lube this up a little more." Rebecca said. She then took him into her mouth and he slid forward.

"Ooohhh, auntie Becca. That's so nasty." Timmy said.

"That's so hot." Madison said while trying to keep the camera steady with one hand and play with herself with the other.

"I'm getting close." Timmy announced.

"in my ass. Come in my ass." Tonya pleaded.

Rebecca released him from her esophagus and placed him back into her friends asshole. He then began to bang with a purpose. In about a minute he swelled and started spurting deep into Tonya's bowels.

"That's a lot big boy. I forgot how good that felt, to have someone shoot hot come in my ass."

Timmy withdrew after a little softening and he fell back onto his back with an extremely satisfied look on his face. Madison leaned over him and kissed him.

"That was so hot baby. I may have to work my way up to that if it's possible."

"You're a brave girl Madison." Doris said. "I'm sure I'm never going to try."

Doris then spied the boys load seeping out of Tonya's asshole and dribbling into Rebecca's open mouth. She grabbed the camera and captured this. It was obvious to the widow that Rebecca was anticipating this seepage and when she had a mouth full of juice she swung around and shared an ass coated cum kiss with her friend.

"Oh my God. I need another drink." Doris said.

"We could all use one I believe." Rebecca agreed.

"And a shower." Tonya added.

"Congratulations to our graduate Timmy on passing all of his finals. Your mom would be proud."

"Thank you all so much. I'm glad we have agreed that refresher courses are still available to me as a new grad. I feel like there is always so much more to learn."

"Yes there is." Madison said.

Then as young blond was the only one not in need of the shower she headed to the kitchen for more wine and to think about a multitude of possibilities.