All Comments on 'Training Tom Ch. 04: Humility Pt. 03'

by sub500

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spectaculamazing! I never knew I could be into the fetishes you present here. The way your amazing writing works you open my mind to new things! Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope Tom gets to actually see with his own eyes Sophie's engorged clit soon and compare! No writer compares to you! You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad this is back! One of my favorite stories. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Awesome

Wow!

Your language, characters and themes

Wow!

Thanks for ppsting this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was incredible!! Epic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect continuation! I Hope Tom gets a peek of the toilet when she releases the huge amonunts of solid food he's not ready for after all she just ate and compare to his own releases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will Sophie someday do like a posing and flexing session where Tom worships and dry hump different muscles while she does that followed by an arm wrestling session? Just want to let you know your writing is unbelievable and inspiring. I've never been taken on such an incredible psychological ride in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the belches! The louder, longer, deeper and scarier the better! So powerful! More please! Thank you for this fantastic journey! There's something for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on this site, but I miss when it was more realistic and she was a huge dominant teen who controlled a small man, not this god-like figure who is able to do make his penis go inward with just a sentence. Too much fantasy in my opinion, still think you're an amazing writer, but I hope we could get more realism in the next chapters, and reintroduce the dynamic between him and Lauren and build upon that some more. Well wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I respect but disagree with the last comment on too much fantasy. I don't believe that. Yes, these last two chapters had non real things happen but Tom is supposed to be under Sophie's psychological control. He is bound to feel and see those things. This is also a long beautiful series and like Sophie said, we are just scratching the surface. I believe the author is already taking us and will take us through this journey and we will get to see more dynamics between Lauren and all the wonderful characters. The more both fantasy and realism the better and always welcome in my eyes. And to piggyback off the armwrestling, flexing session comment it would be awesome to see Sophie's abs getting punched and tested and tape measuring Sophie's calves, thighs, bi's and feet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Although I prefer the early fun encounters and hope to see more of Tom's humiliation in front of Lauren and the girls, this story is still great and I want to see more of this path of Tom's journey with Sophie.

And I never thought I would say this before, but I wish Tom was ready for solid food.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! What an alpha! I can only imagine Sophie in clear 10 inch pleaser heels naked towering over Tom flexing her gorgeous muscle, her huge calves, showcasing more of her strength and having Tom flex his tiny muscles. Thank you for the new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for more of this story! Will Sophie have another growth spurt of a couple of inches before she turns 19? After reading this chapter I wonder if you are going to explore more fetishes like longer hair, hairjobs even burp jobs, using the vibration of Sophies powerful belches to enhance the pleasure of the BJ and apply it only the way you can to the Dom Sub world. You come up with the most amazing and creative situations. Your talent is out of this world. I wish Sophie gets to defend Tom again against a strong guy demonstrating her superiority to the strong guy by beating and and crushing the guys hand while she ignores him and talks to Tom or something and finish him off by smashing his face repeatedly to her ripped abs like a brick wall destroying his face. I''m a huge fan of the ignore fetish you wrote in Tall Sophie, Chapter 3. Again, Thank you so much for this mind blowing experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Please give us the rest

The characters and plot are well developed

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! That was some impressive eating! I wonder if Sophie can one-stroke a piece of meat. Just in case , that's when she would take a whole bone-in piece of meat, chicken wing or whatever in her mouth and pull it out by the bone in one stroke leaving the bone 100% clean of any meat in it. So many things she can do with that clean bone afterwards. Your writing is so vivid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How many seconds did Sophie's belch last? How deep was the sound? Hope Sophie belches again! Does she still have the long nails from Tom's training ch1? How long were they? If she still has them, hope she gets to do some stuff with them! I love your writting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Waiting for next editions

Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm praying this is not the end of this story. I'd love to see Tom armwresltle Sophie again while she teases her strength, power and alpha superiotity in creative ways in an epic armwrestling match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope this story continues. So much more story to tell! So many unsolved situations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cant belive that you are done with this saga. It is still so much you can write about. Daughter taking control over her mother and father, Sophies boyfriend have sex with guys wife and daughter while Sophie is brestfeeding him in front of tham...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Waiting for months

Please post the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pleeeeease continue, I beseech you, pour on us more of that delightful piss we so vehemently crave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder what Sophie can do to Tom the hotel pool with her towering height and strength. All the ways she can tease and dominate him. This story isn't just sexy, the plot is superb. It's a psychological masterpiece! Hope we get a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just had a dream last night that I was checking this page and a new chapter came out. I was so happy! Then I woke up and no chapter. So sad. I miss Sophie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Love to see how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the story continues and it never ends!

sub500sub500over 1 year agoAuthor

Getting close to finishing the next chapter. Everyone’s comments were very helpful fodder for crafting this scene. Sorry for the long wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best news ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YESSSS BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS STORY TO UPDATE! MORE SOPHIE! thank you author :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any Update???

sub500sub500over 1 year agoAuthor

Very close. It got so long I had to split into 2 chapters. The first one is almost ready to submit. The second should follow not too long after

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great news!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice belching. I bet she gets into belching contests with the football team and puts them all to shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous