Training Wendy For Her New Role

Story Info
A fantasy involving an English rose type actress.
4.8k words
4.43
5.7k
3
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers

Author's note: Following the publication here of my series "To The Manor (Re)Born", I realised how much I enjoyed putting well-known actresses into situations which ordinarily they wouldn't be seen dead in. I was flicking through the television channels the other night, and I came across a programme dedicated to the English actress Wendy Craig. Now for those of you who remember her, you'll recall that she tended to be cast as a scatty, middle class housewife, often put upon but terribly posh. I've decided to write a fantasy whereby her agent has persuaded her to take a change of direction, and to make a porn film. This story is set in the late 1960s/ early 1970s, which was the era when Ms. Craig was at the height of her popularity. Please note this is a work of total fiction, and all described sex takes place between consenting adults of 18 years of age or over. Please consider using the scoring system, and leaving a comment when you've read this tale. All authors appreciate feedback on their work. Thank you.

*

Reluctantly, I got off my cuckold's face and snuggled down next to him in bed.

"Enjoy that?" I asked Richard with a smile on my face. "I certainly did."

"You know I did," he replied, licking his lips to get the last of my cunt juice and the dregs of my boyfriend's cum. "This new one certainly fills you up. How many times did he fuck you this afternoon?"

"Twice," I admitted, "although we started with a blow job. He came in my mouth pretty quickly, so he was able to last a lot longer for the second and third times. Do you know, Richard, sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am. How many other fifty-odd year old women in this town are being fucked by twenty four year old studs, I wonder?"

"There will always be young men who have a 'thing' for the older woman," Richard assured me. "You're in fantastic shape, and from the times that I've been allowed to watch you, you still fuck like a teenager! So don't overthink the situation, my dear. You need and love sex, and there are young men out there with similar needs. Don't knock it. We all have our particular fetishes, you know."

"Oh, I know well enough," I smiled, reaching over to pull his head down for a kiss. He still stank of cunt breath, but I love tasting myself, and when I put my tongue in his mouth, I could still taste the sharp tang of my cunt juice with faint undertones of the cum that Gareth had deposited in me in such great quantity a couple of hours before.

Richard certainly did have some very peculiar fetishes. A non smoker himself, he had persuaded me to take up the habit when he admitted that seeing women smoke cigars really turned him on. I graduated to smoking a pipe a few years later when I met a group of pipe smoking ladies whilst on a business trip with Richard to Chicago.

Another of Richard's fetishes was cuckoldry. Being particularly poorly equipped in the cock department, and suffering from extreme premature ejaculation, it had taken him a while to convince me to dip my toe into the Hot Wife lifestyle. Indeed, we'd had a blazing row when he first suggested it, but eventually I embraced the idea enthusiastically, coming to it via a brief flirtation with the swinging community. These days, I was the only one in our household who enjoyed being fucked regularly, although I did permit Richard to perform oral worship, and of course, clean up. I also pegged him regularly, something he has grown to enjoy.

I looked down the bed at my naked cuckold. Naked that is except for the pink silicon chastity sheath that I've made Richard wear for a number of years. He adores tease and denial, and looks forward to his weekly milking session, when I supervise him cleaning and disinfecting his chastity device, before I shave him nice and smooth again, and then drain his swollen ball sac of a week's worth of cum. I always milk him to a ruined orgasm, and make him 're-cycle' his cum.

Milking is, I was advised by a doctor friend, who also happens to be a Hot Wife, essential in preventing my cuckold from having prostate problems. So he's drained weekly, but without the satisfaction of an accompanying orgasm. Richard loves this regime, and participates in our lifestyle as enthusiastically as I do. We love each other totally. I just don't allow him to fuck me any more.

"Come on, slowcoach." I nudged Richard and rolled out of bed. "There's a show on down at the club tonight. It'll be well worth seeing, and with a bit of luck, I might even pick up a one night stand. I'm sure you could eat another cream pie, couldn't you?"

Richard grinned at me and winked.

"No calories in cum or cunt cream," he said, patting his stomach. I wasn't sure how accurate that statement was, but for a man in his late fifties, Richard was in very good shape. We walked into the bathroom together, and had a shower.

Later on, dressed and ready to go down to the club, Richard looked me up and down and nodded approvingly.

"I love you in that cat suit," he said. "It clings to your tits beautifully, and you can see your nipples perfectly."

I undid the zip between my legs and did a couple of deep squats so that my catsuit fitted me snugly, without any air bubbles. Zipping myself back up, I stood up and gave Richard a twirl.

"Perfect!" he breathed. "Your camel toe is beautifully defined and it's obvious from the way your suit clings to your arse that you don't have anything on underneath it. Are you ready? I'm sure you are going to be hit on tonight, looking like that."

It was a ten minute drive to our local fetish club, and I was soon sat in our regular booth, nursing a gin and tonic, and scanning the room for potential cock. Richard had been sent to the pay phone when I realised that Cindy, my Hot Wife, doctor friend wasn't in the club when we arrived.

Annoyingly, Richard didn't have any pennies to pay for the phone call, and so he wasted ten minutes queuing at the bar to get change. Eventually he returned, bearing some news.

"Cindy is coming," he assured me, "but she said to warn you that she's bringing someone with her."

"Damn!" I said, "it's always so much easier to pick up a cock when you're with another woman. Suitable blokes tend to hunt in pairs!"

When Cindy did rock up about twenty minutes later, she had in tow not one, but two men. One was obviously not from the UK, given that he was wearing the loudest green and pink checked jacket it had ever been my misfortune to set eyes on. Her other companion was much more conservatively dressed.

"Olwen, darling," she greeted me, kissing me very chastely on both cheeks. Cindy is the kinkiest, filthiest woman I know (apart from me, of course!) but she draws the line at lesbianism. "I'm a cock hungry slut. Cunt does nothing for me," is her mantra, but I don't hold that against her. She's a good friend, and an excellent doctor. Thanks to her, I can always fuck bareback without the risk of ever falling pregnant or picking up any of those nasty STD's.

"May I introduce Sidney Cameron and Chuck O. Silverstein?" Cindy went on. "Sidney brought Chuck to me as he has a slight problem. I listened, but I'm afraid I can't help Mr. Silverstein, but I told him I knew woman who could. You!"

I smiled at my friend.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, gentlemen," I said, offering my hand to each of them in turn. Sidney shook it formally, but Chuck kissed the back of it and drawled in the most clit tingling, cunt wetting American accent, "I'm honoured to meet you, ma'am."

"Richard, ask these gentlemen what they would like to drink, and then fuck off to the bar and get them," I said in my best Hot Wife voice. " Cindy'll have her usual vodka tonic. Don't bother coming back. I think Cindy and I have scored. I'll get a taxi home, and if you're a good boy, I might even have a nice hot cream pie for you before bedtime!"

Richard listened as the two men gave him their drinks order, and he trotted off to the bar to get them. Sidney looked at Cindy questioningly, which told me that I was going to get fucked by Chuck later on. I hoped he lived up to everything I'd heard about American men: bigger, thicker and always carrying a loaded weapon!

"Well, now that drinks are on the way, why don't you come and sit by me, Chuck?" I said seductively. "My word, you are a big boy, aren't you? Fine pair of shoulders you have. I hope the rest of you is as well developed."

(When I'm on the hunt for a one-night-stand cock, subtlety is not my strongest suite!)

"Down, girl!" Cindy laughingly told me. "Before you get too carried awsy, I need to explain something to you."

"No explanations necessary, sweetie."

I blew Cindy a kiss.

"I've never had an American before. You know me. I never look a gift horse in the mouth!"

"Chuck's gay, Olwen. And he's certainly not here to see if fucking you is going to change his mind about his preference for man cock and arse. Put your libido away for a moment, and listen to what I have to say."

Chastened, I shut up and tried to look interested.

"Sidney is a theatrical agent," Cindy began, "and Chuck is a director and producer in the adult film business."

"He makes porn?" I interrupted, and Cindy grinned.

"You catch on so quickly, darling."

"Well as flattered as I am to be approached, I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn you down, Chuck," I said with an apologetic smile. "I'm a teacher in vanilla life, and I'm sure that some of the older boys in my school have access to porn films. I could never risk being outed, I'm afraid. It's hard enough keeping the fact that I'm a Hot Wife secret!"

Chuck looked confused. Sidney smirked, and Cindy howled with laughter.

"You silly bitch!" she teased me, patting my hand affectionately. "We don't want you to star in Chuck's new film! Sidney wants you to mentor someone who is on his books. She's taking a change of direction in her career."

"Who is it?" I asked, still blushing at having made such a faux pas. I felt really stupid.

"Before I divulge that, I need to know that you're both discrete and suitably qualified," Sidney said haughtily. I looked at him with disdain.

"Of course Olwen qualifies," Cindy interjected hurriedly. "She lives out in the back of beyond, in a detached house, so there's no nosy neighbours. I've already told you that she fucks like a bunny rabbit on heat. She and I have been on many a double date, so I should know! And she's been a Hot Wife for ages. Discretion is second nature to her."

I smiled gratefully at my friend, and had a feeling of regret once again that Cindy didn't bat for both teams like I did. She really was drop dead gorgeous, and I'd have fucked her in an instant. But I was resigned to the fact that such a scenario was only ever going to be acted out in my head. Cindy was strictly a cock only woman!

"Very well," sighed Sidney. "I'll take your word for it. Anyway, the sooner we wrap this up, the sooner I can get you home and fuck you!"

"Oh, Sidney, you silver tongued devil!" said Cindy sarcastically. "You know how to charm a girl with your smooth talking!"

Both Chuck and I laughed, and Sidney blushed.

"Where's Neil?" I asked of Cindy's cuckold. "Is he going to be allowed to watch?"

Cindy winked at me.

"He's tied spread eagle to my bed," she admitted. "I left him with a nice fat stick of ginger up his arse and I put a condom full of minced chillis on his cock. He should be lovely and warm by now!"

Chuck shook his head in amazement.

"You're a sadist," he said, looking at Cindy.

"A label I wear with pride!" she replied, adding, "but you must remember, everything my cuckold and I get up to is consensual. You call me a sadist, but Neil is a willing masochist. We are like ying and yang!"

"Can we get on, please?" asked Sydney. "I'd like to get Cindy home and fuck her some time tonight!"

"Go on then," Cindy said. "Lay it out for Olwen, and see what she thinks."

I looked at Sidney, who shrugged and started to speak.

"One of my actors is Wendy Craig," he began. "She's very popular on the television at the moment, being in several sit-coms. But she's worried that she's being typecast as that slightly scatty, very middle class suburban housewife."

"There's a series in the pipeline which is being written by a woman called Carla Laine. It's provisionally entitled 'Butterflies', and Wendy is down to play a character called Ria, who is a frustrated, slightly scatty, very middle class suburban housewife."

"Wendy is certainly going to play this role, but she came to me a few months ago with an idea. She wants to do an adult film, where she plays a sexually voracious woman, who uses men for her own pleasure and then discards them, before moving on to someone new. With me so far?"

I nodded, and smiled at him.

"She's perfect for that sort of role," I said. "Not that I know anything about the film or television world, but there must be lots of people out there who, like me, find the idea of casting a well known and well liked figure against type to be very thrilling. I think seeing Wendy Craig as a strict dominatrix would certainly get my juices flowing!"

Sydney nodded in agreement. He went on,

"So I thought about it, and got in touch with Chuck here. He has a set up back in America which produces really hard core pornography. I gave him the outline of what Wendy wanted, and he's agreed to produce and direct her in an adult themed film."

"The beauty of this is that Miss Craig's reputation will be perfectly safe," Chuck interviened. "My studio only distributes to registered members. I put a marker on every copy I distribute, so that if the purchaser tries to copy the print, all copies bear the same numbered marker, so that I know who has been ripping me off. Anyone who does this is struck off my register of approved purchasers. All my customers know this when they sign up, and I've been going for eleven years, and no-one has been struck off my list yet. They all enjoy the filth that I produce too much to risk being barred from buying it!"

"OK, so this means that Wendy's up for doing this film, then?" I asked, suddenly very interested in what was being proposed.

"Indeed she is," said Sydney, rubbing his hands together, "except that when I mentioned it to Chuck, and he'd agreed to do it, he didn't like the premise of the film's plot. So he got one of his writers to come up with a whole new script. Wendy's seen it, and she loves it. But she'll need some coaching to be able to play the role successfully."

Puzzled, I turned to Cindy and was about to ask her "Why me?" when she spoke.

"You know I've been fucking men other than Neil for ages now," she began. "I'm a Hot Wife, just like you. Well, when I hooked up with Sydney, he mentioned this film project to me. He thought I could mentor Wendy Craig."

"And why can't you?" I asked, although I had a sneaking suspicion why Cindy couldn't do it. As she continued to speak, I was delighted to learn that my suspicion was correct.

"This new script doesn't have Wendy as a dominatrix," Cindy smiled. "She's being cast as a Hot Wife, just like you."

"And you," I pointed out.

Cindy shook her head.

"No, not like me," she continued with a wry smile.

"Wendy is going to play a bi-sexual Hot Wife, who cuckolds her husband with men and women! It is necessary to have some lesbian action in most porn films these days, it seems."

I grinned and winked at my friend.

"See?" I teased her, "I told you bi-sexuals have more fun!"

"Never mind that," Sydney said testily. "There's one more thing as well. Chuck's screen writer has made Wendy's character a cigar smoker. There's a huge number of smoking fetish fans out there, apparently."

"Tell me about it," I grinned. "My cuckold's one of them!"

"So are you happy to have Wendy come and stay with you for a week or so? Will that give you enough time to teach her to eat cunt and to smoke cigars?"

"It depends on how quick a learner she is," I replied. "Do you want me to fuck her with a strap-on too? And what about pegging? I'm sure Richard would love to be pegged by someone other than me!"

Sydney looked at Chuck, who gave him the thumbs up signal.

"The kinkier and the dirtier we can make her, the more people will want to buy the film," he said in typical capitalist fashion.

"Give her the full treatment, then," Sydney said, reaching over to shake my hand. "Do you want to sign a contract, or will a handshake do?"

"Do for what?" I asked in confusion.

"Your fee, of course," Sydney replied as if he was addressing an idiot. "You can either have a flat fee, or a percentage of the revenue the film makes. A fee will give you a one-off payment, whilst a percentage will be a smaller, but regular payment, based on monthly film sales."

I looked at Cindy. She smiled at me.

"What if I go for a fee?" I asked her. "I'm presuming that it would be enough to take you and me, plus Richard and Neil, on a holiday? We've always said we'd love to go to that fetish themed holiday resort in the Caribbean. Would you be able to get a locum in so that you could have a holiday?"

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" she replied. She turned to Sydney.

"As Olwen's agent, I recommend that her fee is eight thousand pounds," she said, winking at me.

"Since when have you been her agent?" he spluttered.

"Since she mentioned paying to take me and my cuckold to the Caribbean," Cindy said, stone faced.

"I'll make it ten grand," Sydney said magnanimously. "I've got a good feeling about this film. Is ten grand for a week or so's work acceptable, Olwen?"

I managed to keep my face straight as I shook his hand again and said,

"Well, it's specialist work, of course. But I'll give it my best shot. Yes, I think ten thousand pounds will just about compensate me for all the time and effort I'll need to put into this project!"

Our meeting broke up soon after that. Cindy took Sydney home to get herself fucked, and Chuck made a bee line for the exit, having been given directions to the town's gay club. I was just about to phone for a taxi to take me home, so that I could tell Richard exactly what was going to happen, when a voice by my side asked,

"Are you seeking, tonight?"

I looked up and saw a tall, well built man, whom I'd not seen at the club before.

"That depends," I said. "What exactly are you looking for? I can't stay long, I'm afraid. I need to get back home to my cuckold."

The stranger grinned.

"Do you want to take him a cream pie to eat?" he asked. "I love the thought of you feeding my cum to your cuckold!"

I reached over and slid the zip of his trousers down, and slid my hand inside. I pulled his cock out and licked my lips.

"I suppose I could be persuaded to let you put that beauty in me," I smiled. "Oh look! I think it heard me! It's starring to swell! My word, you are a big boy, aren't you?"

"Bend over the table," he said. "I love that cat suit you're wearing. It shows your tits and nipples off perfectly."

"I can take it off, if you'd prefer," I said. Then you can play with my tits whilst you fuck me."

"What a splendid idea," he grinned, undoing his belt and letting his trousers slip to the floor.

I got out of my cat suit and placed it carefully on my chair, then I bent over the table, with my arse in the air and my legs apart.

"I've just had the most amazing conversation," I told him, as I felt his cock rub up against my cunt slit. "I'm dripping wet, so it's a blessing that you came along!"

He slid his cock into me, and I clamped down on it just as he began to fuck me. He wasn't the biggest cock I'd ever had, but he was lovely and thick, and he filled and stretched me beautifully.

"I've been working on the oil rigs in the bay for a month," he told me as he slid in and out of me. "I popped in here on the off chance of emptying my balls. I'm sorry, but I probably won't be able to hold back for very long."

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers
12