Training Wendy For Her New Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
491 Followers

"Not a problem," I managed to reply. "Just fill me up. My cuckold can get me off when I get home."

"Almost there," he grunted. "Ugh! Ugh! Oh fuck! Here I cum!"

I felt the glorious warmth as he spunked into me. I clenched down onto his shaft, squeezing every last drop of cum that I could out of him. When he pulled out, I spun round and dropped to my knees. I sucked his cum and cunt cream covered cock into my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he said breathlessly. "I needed that! Thank you!"

I sucked his cock clean and we quickly dressed again. No-one in the club had paid us any attention. One night stands, and couples fucking in the booths were standard behaviour here.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to phone a taxi. I don't want to leak all your cum out of me before I sit on my cuckold's face," I smiled at my new lover.

"I can do better than that," he replied. "My car's outside. Please allow me to be a delivery boy, and deliver your cuckold's cream pie while it is still fresh and hot!"

Thus it was that twenty minutes later, I was back sitting on Richard's face and he was eating his second cream pie of the day.

When he'd cleaned me out thoroughly, I told him exactly what had gone on between Cindy, Sydney, Chuck and myself. He was both excited at the thought of having a famous actress staying at our house, and thrilled at the prospect of going to the Caribbean for a holiday at the fetish based resort.

ONE MONTH LATER...

"She's here, I think, dear," Richard called to me from the kitchen. I was sunning myself on the patio, enjoying a glass of something cold and bubbly. I put my pipe down, and went into the house. I checked Richard over.

We knew that Wendy Craig was on her way, and so, we'd done our preparation. I had put Richard's heaviest cock cage on him, together with his urethral tube. His balls were nicely swollen and he'd be ready for milking in a few days. I tied his best frilly apron around his waist, and the effect was to create a nice bulge to greet our guest. I clipped a couple of clamps onto his nipples, and he was ready to be displayed.

My loose fitting T shirt couldn't disguise the fact that I had no bra on, and my shorts were skin tight, showing off my camel toe and the crack between my arse cheeks perfectly.

I made Richard stand in the hallway, and I went into the front room to look for our guest through the big bay window. As previously arranged with Sydney, the huge Bentley stopped in the layby that stood on the side of the road in front of our house.

I watched the familiar figure of Wendy Craig being helped out of the back seat by her driver. He handed her a small suitcase, and got back into the car.

Because the road in front of our house just stops at the gate into the fields beyond, he had to turn the car around, and drive back the way he'd come. Cindy had been dead right when she'd said that Richard and I lived in the back of beyond!

Wendy Craig picked up her suitcase, opened the front garden gate, and started to walk up our long front garden path.

"She's coming," I called to Richard. "Get ready!" I went out into the hallway.

Some moments later, the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and there she stood, looking extremely familiar, thanks to her television appearances. She also looked rather nervous.

"Miss Craig," I said, with a welcoming smile. "How nice to met you at last. Please come in."

"This is extremely good of you to agree to put me up whilst you teach me," she said in that very distinctive upper class accent that viewers of her programmes associated with her. "Oh, and please. None of that 'Miss Craig'. I understand that we are going to get to know one another rather intimately! You must call me Wendy!"

"Well in that case, you must call me Olwen," I replied, shutting the front door. "And if we are, as you say, to get to know one another intimately, let's get started shall we?"

I turned to Richard.

"This is my cuckold, Richard," I said. Wendy's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the sight of an almost naked man, who had clamps on his nipples and a frilly apron around his waist.

"Richard, take Wendy's case into the middle room. We'll have a cup of tea there, and you and I can explain how our lifestyle works, and how we are going to help Wendy prepare for her latest role as a Hot Wife!"

Richard relieved Wendy of her case, and set off into the middle room. Wendy giggled when she saw his naked bum.

"He's very obedient, isn't he?" she whispered.

"No need to whisper, my dear," I replied. "Richard loves to be controlled. He's a model cuckold. During your stay here, you can tell him to do anything you want, and he'll do it. I'll be using him to demonstrate some of the things Hot Wives do with their cuckolds. You're going to become Richard's second Hot Wife!"

Wendy squeezed my hand.

"I'm so looking forward to this," she said excitedly. "I'm fed up playing bloody middle class housewives who keep the home tidy, volunteer to help good causes, and only have sex on Friday nights with the light off and in the missionary position, I can't wait to become a Hot Wife!"

"You and I are going to get on very well, I think," I said, helping her off with her overcoat. I deliberately brushed her tit with my hand, and she smiled.

"You're bi, aren't you?" she said. "There's lots of lesbians and bi-sexual women in my business. I've never kissed a wom..."

I kissed her full on the mouth, and shoved my tongue between her teeth. She resisted for about three seconds, then opened her mouth and we tongue wrestled. When the kiss was broken, her eyes were sparkling, and she was breathing heavily.

"Oh my!" she said with a grin, "that was wonderful! You taste so exotic! I'm going to enjoy being taught by you."

I led her into the middle room, and we sat down side by side on the settee.

"You seem very overdressed," I smiled. "Shall we begin our lessons right away? Richard will be back with the tea in a minute. Let's get our tits out and begin teasing him."

Wendy grinned and started to unbutton her blouse.

"I'm really going to enjoy this training!" she said breathlessly. "Can we kiss some more in front of him?"

"Kiss, and a lot more besides," I winked at her. She wasn't the only one who was going to enjoy this experience! Richard and i were going to have a ball too!

... to be continued...

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
491 Followers
12