Training Wendy For Her New Role Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I savoured these sensations, Wendy pulled off Sebastian's cock and turned to me, her eyes sparkling. A little dribble of cum escaped from one side of her mouth, and she raised her eyebrows questioningly at me. I knew at once what was in her mind, and I nodded enthusiastically.

She came over to me on her knees and we kissed.

She tasted absolutely wonderful. She'd kept most of Sebastian's cum in her mouth and we snowballed it back and forth between us until eventually it was all gone. We both managed to swallow some.

"Fucking hell, that's hot!" muttered Sebastian as I felt Jonathan's cock swell in my cunt, and seconds later I heard him groan.

"Ready, Olwen?" he asked. "Here I cu..."

Before he could finish, a jet of hot cum splattered into me and I clamped down on his cock, which continued to pump rope after rope of lovely cum into my cunt. The fact that both Wendy and Sebastian were watching us fuck made it extra special, and I felt my cunt go into spasm as I joined my lover and came myself. We collapsed in a breathless, sweaty heap, and lay there for a few moments, getting our breath back.

"Can I clean you up, Olwen?" Wendy asked shyly. "I know you promised your cuckold a cream pie, but I'm sure these two young gentlemen could be persuaded to go again. At least I hope they can. I enjoyed sucking Sebastian's cock, but my cunt is feeling rather neglected at the moment!"

"My god, Jonathan," Sebastian grinned, "you said we'd be sharing your sister tonight. No disrespect to her, but these two beauties are even better. I've only gone and fucked a tv star!"

Both Jonathan and I looked at him questioningly, but he reassured us straight away.

"What goes on here stays here," he said in a sincere voice. He looked at Wendy.

"Miss Craig, I apologise for, how did you put it? 'Neglecting your cunt'? Well, I'd be happy to put that right. Maybe you could clean me up too? I'm sure that mouth of yours will ensure that I can do something about that poor neglected cunt of yours."

"I'll clean you up," I said. "Wendy's going to be busy eating Jonathan's cum out of me."

A quick bit of rearranging, and in no time at all, Wendy was under me and I lowered myself onto her face and she clamped onto my cunt like a limpet. I took Sebastian's flaccid cock into my mouth and started to clean it up. It tasted of cum and Wendy's cunt and was delicious.

"Bloody hell!" complained Jonathan. "I'm like Billy No-mates here. Fuck that for a game of soldiers!"

I felt Wendy moan with pleasure into my cunt. She didn't stop her licking and sucking, but she was not as still as when she first went down on me. I realised what had caused her to moan. Jonathan was fucking her!

My very experienced mouth (it's not boasting if it's true!) soon got Sebastian hard again. Wendy was doing an excellent tongue and finger job on my cunt and Jonathan seemed to be enjoying fucking my protégé. All in all, a good time was being had by everybody.

We broke off from our exertions and looked around at each other. Thanks to my clean up job, Sebastian was hard and looked ready to go again. Despite having deposited a load of cum in Wendy's cunt, Jonathan's lovely cock, glistening with a combination of cum and Wendy's cunt cream, was still hard. Wendy dipped her head and started to clean him up, just as I had done with Sebastian.

Her movement to bend over Jonathan meant Wendy's arse was in the air, and her puffy, well fucked cunt lips shone in the subtle lighting in the conservatory. I couldn't resist the sight. After all, Wendy had cleaned me up. It was only fair that I reciprocated. I got in between her legs and started to lick and suck her cunt. The taste and the texture were delicious!

I was just getting into my stride, tongue fucking Wendy, when my legs were roughly pulled apart and Sebastian thrust his rampant cock into me. I gasped with pleasure, which brought a giggle of appreciation from Wendy.

For a while, the four of us sucked and fucked one another, but then it became obvious that we couldn't maintain a comfortable enough position on the settee for very much longer. As big and comfortable as it was, it couldn't accommodate four writhing bodies easily, and we all broke off and re-arranged ourselves.

Jonathan and Sebastian each sat at one end of the settee, and after I had impaled myself cowgirl style on his lovely cock, Wendy copied me, and sank down onto Jonathan's equally hard member.

We were far enough apart not to interfere with one another, but if we both leaned sideways, Wendy and I were able to share some lovely deep, wet kisses. Both Jonathan and Sebastian appreciated our display of sapphic love, and they both continued to fuck us vigorously. It was one of the best situations I'd been in for a long time, and when Sebastian finally emptied his balls and shot a load of cum into my sopping cunt, I howled with pleasure and he shut me up by jamming his tongue half way down my throat.

Jonathan finished off in Wendy a few minutes later and all four of us sat gasping for breath. I felt Sebastian go soft inside me, and I tried to clamp down on him to keep him in my cunt, but all I succeeded in doing was to squeeze him out. He looked at me apologetically.

"That's me done for the night, I'm afraid," he said with a boyish grin. Jonathan kissed Wendy and she wriggled with pleasure.

"I must say that this lifestyle is very enjoyable," she said with a huge grin. "I'm so glad I asked Sidney to find me a role in an adult production. You gentlemen ought to subscribe to Chuck's scheme. I'm going to be playing a Hot Wife in his new film."

Jonathan and Sebastian both seemed very interested, and Wendy spent a few moments explaining the set up to them. They both promised to join the list of subscribers, and agreed that they would adhere to the 'no copying' rule. Wendy winked at me. Two more subscribers meant more money for Chuck, and by the terms of her contract, more money for her too!

Richard dutifully turned up at eleven o'clock, and stood by as Wendy and I both kissed Jonathan and Sebastian good night. It was dark by that time, of course, so we got into the car without bothering to dress again, and my cuckold drove us home.

The streets were deserted at that time of night, and Richard managed to get us all home in record time. Twenty minutes after leaving Cindy's house, I watched him go down on Wendy and start to clean her up.

I lit a cigar and smoked, biding my time until Richard could attend to me. When it was my turn to be cleaned up, I passed my cigar to Wendy, and she smoked and watched, occasionally fingering herself.

A few days later, Richard was in work, and Wendy and I were sunning ourselves on the patio in the back garden. The phone rang, and I went to answer it.

Sidney was calling to let Wendy know that everything was in place. Filming was due to start in ten days time. Wendy was expected out in California by the weekend to settle in and meet the rest of the cast as well as the film crew. It seemed that her time with me was at an end.

But I was wrong. Yes, Wendy left a few days later, in floods of tears, which were not, I felt, 'actress tears' but a combination of a genuine display of sadness at having to go and gratitude for the experience she'd had whilst staying with Richard and me.

"I'll never forget you," she sniffed tearfully, and she was true to her word. A letter arrived, addressed to me, a couple of days after Wendy had left. I opened it to find that Sidney had booked two tickets, first class, of course, on a transatlantic flight to California.

The letter went on to explain that Miss Craig had demanded that her 'dialogue coach' (that's me, by the way!) be present during all scenes that she was involved in. I laughed out loud and got onto the phone straight away. Richard, who was in work, agreed to a very unexpected holiday, and a few days later, we flew out to join Wendy and to witness her debut as a porn film actress.

Whilst we were on set one day, a very tall, fit looking man approached Richard and me and offered us each a set of headphones. He had the most gorgeous black skin, and I found his Afro hair style very sexy indeed.

"It's so you can hear the dialogue without all the other sounds going on," he explained. "I'm Zac, by the way, the sound engineer. Miss Craig has told me how you coached her for this role. You seem to have done an excellent job!"

"Why thank you, Zac," I replied, becoming more and more conscious of a delicious tingling between my legs. I wondered if he knew exactly what I'd 'coached' Wendy into becoming? He most certainly did!

"This must be your cuckold?" he smiled, nodding at Richard. "Mr. Silverstein has mentioned your lifestyle. It seems very exciting."

"It is," I confirmed, adding, " this is Richard, and he's only ever been cuckolded by men and women from the UK. I'm always looking to expand his experiences, as well as my own."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Richard," said Zac, and the two men shook hands. Richard took his cue and said,

"I wonder if you'd be in a position to help my Hot Wife and me, Zac? I'm sure Olwen would appreciate some company when shooting is over for the day? As she's just said, she's only ever experienced UK based cock. I know she would love to try something different, as would I. It would be interesting to compare the taste of American cum to that of the British sort! And we're due to fly home this coming weekend, so time is short."

"How could I turn down such an elegant request?" Zac said with a very sexy chuckle. (He couldn't and he didn't. I might write the account of our short-lived but very enjoyable liason one of these days.)

Back home, I contacted Cindy as soon as I'd got over my jet lag. She was anxious to learn how things had gone over in America. We arranged to meet down at our favourite fetish club, and I told her everything that had gone on. Cindy was very impressed and somewhat envious.

"I've never been blacked," she admitted, after I'd described Zac to her.

"Well I'm sure we can do something about that," I smiled, patting her knee. "My fee for training Wendy arrived yesterday. I seem to recall that we are owed a holiday in that Caribbean fetish holiday resort? I do hope Neil is as adaptable as Richard. I have a feeling that the pair of them will have an awful lot of black cock to suck, to say nothing of lots of cum to clean up!"

Cindy giggled.

"I do love you, Olwen," she said, slipping her hand between my legs and sliding a finger into my cunt. "I seem to recall that I owe you a favour. I think it's time I sampled some of what Wendy Craig so obviously enjoyed. I'm giving up my 'cock only' profile. I want to try some lesbian loving. Have you just wet yourself, or are you pleased to see me?"

THE END.

Afterword:

During the course of researching Wendy Craig's life for this series, I discovered that she really did cuckold her husband Jack with the author and playwright John Mortimer. He actually bred her, and she gave birth to a son. So, as much as this story has been a figment of my imagination, it seems that the old adage 'truth is stranger than fiction' is perfectly appropriate here! (Don't forget to leave a comment on what you've read.)

12