Trainwrecked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shay chuckled and opened up the cabinet and pulled out a glass and switched on the cold water. She filled up the glass and took it back to the room after she grabbed her clothes. She handed the glass of water to Katie and proceeded to put her bra on. As she got it adjusted to her liking, Katie sat up and laid a few kisses along Shay's sides as Shay slid her shirt over her head.

"Thank you for a good birthday.'

"I hardly think I had a lot to do with it."

"Ya know. With a mouth that cute. I had really hoped something more intelligent would come out of it. I might smack you if you think you hardly had anything to do with me having a good birthday."

"Ha! Yes ma'am. However, birthday or not, I am going to head out. I have a long day tomorrow."

"Sounds good. Don't miss me."

Shay rolled her eyes and smiled. "Happy birthday. Swing by the bakery tomorrow. You can pick anything out from the display case."

"Ooooo. I like this friends with benefits arrangement. Deal. I'll see you tomorrow."

Shay winked and walked out of the door and to the front door. She made sure to lock it as she left and headed to her car. After she climbed in and turned the ignition, she pulled out her phone and opened hers and Katie's messages.

Thank you for inviting me over. I had a really good time. She ended the text with a wink.

K: I did too. Thanks for the birthday sex. Shay laughed at the drool emoji at the end before putting her music on and jamming out for her drive home.

12