Trainwrecked Ch. 01

Story Info
Can shay find a friend with benefits that can handle casual?
5.4k words
4.4
6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndieShay
AndieShay
11 Followers

Chapter 1

Why does this always happen? I tossed my phone into the passenger seat as i pulled out of the driveway of my latest sexual catastrophe. I'm not sure how I could have been more clear. I don't want any of that 'hey baby, how's your day?' bullshit. I simply don't have the time nor patience for it, so why did it always end like this? It's stupid. After a few fun nights, the pillow talk of possibilities starts. But I may have been partly at fault this time. Jaycee told me weeks ago she was having issues keeping it casual. And I once again reiterated that I wasn't interested in anything more. But still, I let her convince me that she would be fine and can keep it casual. Horrible decision on my part really. I should have ended it right then and there when Jaycee said it, but no, as per usual, i was too enthralled with the nerve endings between my thighs rather than the ones between my ears

I turned onto the access road to get on the highway, when my phone lit up. Ugh! What now? I grabbed my phone and looked at the name on the notification.

"Oh fuck me!" I groaned as I read the first line of Jaycee's text.

J: You can't just go screwing with people's heads like this! You say one thing but DO ANOTHER! You knew from the start that I was already having a rough time with everything going on in my life!

I rolled my eyes and exited my messages and turned on my music. I'm not in the mood for this right now. I turned up the volume and let the bass tune out the oncoming annoyance. But it didn't stop my mind going back to the day this all started. We were having breakfast when I told her "this is all I want from you. I need to know right now if you can handle that. Because if not, then we can't do this."

"I'm fine with just messing around, don't worry." Jaycee had said.

Well last night determined that was a fucking lie.

I turned into my favorite tea shop before heading home. I need some sort of normalcy before this day ends. I walked in and was greeted with the normal welcome I usually got. I placed my order with the girl at the counter and took a seat while waiting for my drink. I pulled out my phone and re-read the texts from Jaycee. I sighed and typed out a response. The longer I waited, the worse it was going to get.

Look, I'm sorry that you are going through a lot. I know things have been hard on you. But I was very clear about what I wanted from you since day one. You reading this much into it is on you. I sent the text and rubbed the side of my head. It'd been a long day.

My phone vibrated as Jaycee's next text came in. That's bullshit and you know it. You cuddling after sex and falling asleep next to me is not what friends with benefits do. And you know it.

Uuumm, they do if they're tired? The hell am I supposed to do? Pull an Edward Cullen and lay there and watch her sleep? Because that's completely normal right?

My phone vibrated again as a second text came through. "how can you do that and expect me to not want more?".

S: It's simple really. I told you, in no uncertain terms, what I wanted from you. You hurt your own feelings by thinking I changed my mind when I said no such thing. So I like cuddling? Sue me. I don't cuddle one night stands. A friend with benefits from my standpoint, is a friend you can do shit with and then go about your day. Some of that shit can be cuddling or dates. It doesn't mean they are in a relationship.

J: Well we clearly have opposite views on friends with benefits.

S: Clearly, but at least I told you what I wanted. You brought this on yourself. I'm done with this conversation Jaycee, I think it is best that you go find someone that can give you what you are looking for. You will not find it here. As I sent the text, the girl at the counter called out my drink. "Large Honeydew for Shay!" I walked up to the counter and smiled as I grabbed my drink.

"Thanks sweetie, see y'all in the morning."

Once I was back in the car I checked the time. Only 9:12. I had plenty of time to go home and get some sleep before work in the morning. I sipped my drink while going through and blocking Jaycee's number before heading home. I wanted no more part in this fiasco. Once I got home I hopped in the shower before crawling into bed and turned on an episode of 'Reign'. I must have been more tired than i thought because I was asleep before the intro finished on this episode.

* * * * *

Buzz...Buzz...

I groaned as my phone vibrated on my nightstand. What time is it? I looked over at the clock. 8AM! Who the hell is calling at 8am! I grabbed my phone and saw it was Kellen. I didn't bother to hide the annoyance in my tone. "Hello"

"Ooooo someone's cranky, what time are you wanting to hit the gym this morning? Or did you have a little too much fun last night?"

I rolled my eyes. "Bro.... Last night was some bullshit."

"Yeah? What happened?"

"So much. I'll give you the details later. Meet me in an hour and a half?"

"Roger that. See ya soon."

I laid back down and scrolled through Facebook while I woke up. After a few minutes I finally willed myself to get out of bed and throw on a tank top and shorts. I grabbed a protein bar and my keys and headed out.

When I pulled up to the gym, Kellen was sitting on the hood of his car.

"So you gonna tell me what happened last night?" Kellen said, hopping off the car.

"Dude, it was just stupid. She kept talking about future plans, saying shit like 'well if this goes further' or 'what are your plans for christmas?'. Shit like that. And I got pissed off and told her to stop. And she got pissy but let it go. Then like 20 minutes later she's trying to lay on me and I kept pushing her off and trying to turn over, but every time I did she just kept trying to lay on me. so I got up and got dressed and she got mad at me because I was leaving. Then when I got in my car and left she started messaging me and I tried explaining for the third time that I was not interested in anything more than casual and she kept insisting that it was bullshit. Soooo now she's blocked. I'm over it."

"Fuck dude, I'm sorry." Kellen said, shaking his head. "That's rough. This is why you should just say fuck it all and marry me."

"Haha! Just because you're the only man in my life, doesn't mean you can meet my needs, handsome." I looped my arm through his as we walked into the gym.

"I just don't get it," Shay said as she opened the door to the gym. "I said what I said, and never once said anything different."

"Can I pick your brain about something?" Kellen asked as we made our way to the treadmills.

"Go for it."

"What about these girls are you not interested in having a relationship with?"

I stepped onto the treadmill and set it to a slow jog . "Nothing about them. I just don't want a relationship with anyone."

"Are you still hung up on Mariah?" Kellen hopped on his own treadmill and went for a faster paced jog.

Show off. I thought about my previous two year relationship for a moment before answering. "No, it's not about her. I just simply enjoy the company of various lovely women. Is that a crime?"

"Hahaha, to them apparently." Kellen laughed

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I turned up the speed on my treadmill and we ran in silence for the rest of our run. Once we finished we hopped off and turned to head downstairs to the weights. Kellen winked at the two girls that had been watching him run. They giggled as they walked by.

I raised my eyebrows at him and smirked. "Trying to form your own fan club?"

"Can't help it. Ladies love me." Kellen wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Why? Jealous?"

I leaned in close to Kellen's ear. "Only in your wildest wet dreams loverboy."

The two women watching us scowled at Shay before turning and walking away. Kellen and I shared a look of amusement before dissolving into a fit of giggles. It didn't matter that he was gay. Kellen had always had a way with girls while growing up. At 5 foot 11, athletic, and his slightly curly blonde hair and blue eyes. He charmed his way through school, most days. Not that he wasn't smart. He just had a way with people. It was a quality that made him so well loved by everyone that met him

I nudged his arm, "So, what do you think would have upset them more? Seeing that, or finding out that you're gay?

Kellen laughed. " Honestly I think they'd have been heartbroken either way. Sucks being this sexy all the time."

I laughed as we walked into the weight room and headed towards the bench press. As I grabbed the weights I wanted Kellen wiped the table down. After setting up our station, I hopped on as Kellen got into position to spot.

"So what's your deal with people laying on your chest? This isn't the first time I've noticed you wig the fuck out over someone doing that" Kellen asked as I started her reps.

"I don't know honestly, I just get claustrophobic when it happens and panic."

"Hmm, interesting. I was just curious. I noticed you did the same thing when Mariah did it. There were many conversations about it."

"Ha! Oh I'm aware. There's been quite a few arguments over it. When she ended the relationship, that was one of the points she brought up. Another was that I have the emotional span of a potato."

"No way! Not you!" Kellen feigned shock.

"I'm aware of my lack of emotional growth, thank you." I said while I finished my reps.

I got up for a bottle of water and Kellen hopped on. I got into position to spot him.

"Shay i'm just saying, you could use a decent chick to have around for more than one night at a time. It wouldn't kill you to let yourself feel something once in a while."

"I'm sorry, is this coming from the same dude that ghosted someone for simply bringing you a birthday gift card to your favorite store?"

"Hey! We aren't talking about me right now. This is your therapy session!"

"See? That's what I thought. So hush before I drop this bar on top of you like I did last week. This time on purpose." I said with a laugh.

"Roger that. What are your plans for after this?"

"Probably go grab food then go to work. I have a birthday order due tomorrow that I need to get started on."

"Ew adult responsibilities. Wanna grab a drink after work tonight?"

"Yeah I'm down."

We continued our workout with small talk about work and Kellen's latest one night stand catastrophe. We finished and showered before heading back to our cars and going about our days.

* * * * *

There's a little diner across from my bakery that I love going to a few times a week. I adore the older waitress. The running joke was that Miss. Beth came with the building when it was built. She was a sweet lady. And she loved when I flirted with her.

"Good morning Shay, want your coffee this morning?"

"Good morning Miss. Beth. No thank you, can I get some OJ instead?

"Changing things up on me?" Miss. Beth said with a smile, handing me a glass of orange juice.

"No ma'am, just need some vitamin C." I smiled back.

"How is your morning going? Any new girls I should know about?"

"Oh come on now Miss. Beth, you know you're the only woman in my life." I responded with a wink.

Miss. Beth put on a show of acting shocked "Don't let my boyfriend know that. He might get jealous."

"Now, now. Don't tell me you're cheating on me. My heart can't take it"

Miss. Beth laughed as she handed me my usual breakfast of pancakes, hash browns, and eggs over easy. "Behave yourself little one. Let me know if you need anything darlin'."

"Yes ma'am." I smiled as I took a bite of hashbrowns. I checked the clock to see what time it was. It's only noon. I dont need to be at work for another hour. I pulled out my laptop to work on some new cake designs for spring launch. I was too focused on my screen to notice the cute blonde that was now standing in front of me holding a pot of coffee.

"Working hard? Or are you just trying to look busy?" The cute blonde asked.

I looked the cute new waitress up and down with a sly smile before responding. "Well you're new."

"Did you intentionally ignore my question? Or are you just trying to be cute?" She leaned across the table to peek around the screen of my laptop.

"Well..." I eyed the blonde's nametag and smiled. "Katie. I happen to be a very busy woman."

"Oh yeah? And why is that?"

I turned the laptop towards Katie so she could see the screen better. "I run the bakery across the street. And sales reports won't run themselves. Believe me, I've tried."

"Well, I don't know anything about that, but it definitely does not sound fun."

"Oh no, I can think of a few other things that would definitely be more fun. I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

"Oh, really. Dare I ask what those things are?" Katie's sultry voice caused me to cross my legs under the table.

I beckoned Katie to come closer. "Would you like to find out?"

Katie licked her bottom lip. "Perhaps."

"Hmm. What are you doing after work?"

"Well that depends."

I raised my eyebrows. "On?"

"Are you an option?" Katie's smile widened at the surprise on my face.

"Um. Yes. Yes, that is definitely on the table."

"Then I know exactly what I would like to do after work."

"What time are you off?"

"Six."

"Meet me across the way at 6:30."

Katie wiggled her eyebrows. "Mmm. Yes ma'am."

I finished up my breakfast and put my laptop in my bag before standing up to pay. Miss. Beth met me at the register. After paying, I went across the street to open the store for the day.

Work dragged on longer than normal today. It was a slow day with it being the day I'm technically closed. I dont have the bakery open for regular customers to come in and shop so I can make sure I stay on track wih all the big orders, but customers can call and make orders for birthday parties for a later time. I spent the majority of the day thinking about the interaction with Katie. 'Yes ma'am.' is what she said. The thought of it made me smile. I was in the middle of a thought of Katie's skin beneath her tongue, when the phone rang.

"Thank you for calling Sweet Dreams, how can I help you?"

"Yes ma'am, is your manager available?"

This is a familiar voice.

"This is her, what can I do for you?"

"Well I just wanted to let you know that one of your employees was over here at the diner across the way this morning, and all but ruined a perfectly good pair of pants.

Katie. I smiled as I realized who was on the other end of the line.

"I'm terribly sorry ma'am, I'm sure that was not the employee's intention."

"Oh, I am very sure that it was."

I let out a low laugh. "And how can I fix this situation for you?"

Katie giggled and paused for a brief moment before responding. "Well you could give me her number so that I may contact her myself."

"Mmm. Unfortunately ma'am, I can't give out employee information over the phone. But what I can do is, I can take your phone number down and pass it along."

"That would be...lovely." Katie said the last word so low, it was almost a pur. I felt a puddle formong in my panties.

I wrote down Katie's number and gave an overly sincere apology before hanging up the phone. I stared at the number in my hand for a few seconds before opening up my messages.

S: So I hear you are accusing me of some sort of pants situation?

I set my phone down to finish some paperwork. A few minutes later it lit up. Katie's text had me both aroused and amused.

K: Yes, it's tragic really. A whole mess, that is entirely your fault.

S: My apologies. How would you like me to make it up to you?

K: You could start with dinner?

S: Sorry Sweetheart. Not my style. But you can be dessert.

K: Yeah? I think I'd like that better. Katie sent a wink emoji at the end of the text which had me rolling my eyes.

I sent back a drooling emoji before putting my phone down on the desk. I got up to stretch my legs and make a cup of coffee. As I fixed the coffee, the doorbell dinged telling me someone was in the store. I can't believe I forgot to lock the door when I came in.

I finished doctoring my coffee and headed up front to greet the customer and let them know the store was closed today. Both my heart and feet skipped a beat as i took in the woman stadning at my counter. The woman was beautiful. Her long brown hair was pulled back into a semi messy bun, she wore a simple black dress that hugged her body perfectly. The ensemble was completed with a pair of matching black heels. The beautiful brunette looked up from the empty display case and smiled.

Well this is about to get interesting. I thought as I walked up to the front counter. "Good afternoon ma'am, I apologize, I must have forgotton to lock the door when I came in to work on orders, but I'm actually closed today, but if you need to make an order for a later date I can definately help you get that taken care of.

"Well thank you so much. By any chance do you do custom orders for cupcakes?"

"Yes ma'am I do. What are you looking for in particular?"

"Next week is my best friend's Bachelorette party, so I'm looking for something of that nature."

"Gotcha, give me just a moment and I'll be right back." I went to the back to grab my design folder off of the desk. As I walked back up front I took a few deep breaths before I reached the front doorway. As I walked through, the customer gave a light smile at the large binder in my hands. I laid the binder on the counter. "So these are the designs I have but if you have a specific one in mind I can take a look and should be able to do it depending on the detail and size of it. Also what color are you wanting the icing and what flavor of cupcake?"

"She likes blue, and can we do a mixture between chocolate and vanilla?"

"I can do pretty much anything you want."

She raised her eyebrows at me and tilted her head at my statement. I smiled sheepishly, as I mentally kicked myself. Well that was stupid.

The brunette smiled at her. "Well that's good to know. Let's do that then. Give variety to the party."

"Absolutely. So what designs are you looking to have?" I pointed to the back page of the book that held the wedding designs. "I have these, but I've also had customers who wanted the initials of the couple getting married on them and I have a few different calligraphy scripts you can choose from."

"What do you think would look good? I'm not particularly good at this. I just want her night to be memorable and I know cupcakes are not a make or break thing for a bachelorette party, but I still don't really know what to pick."

I laughed at the 'memorable' comment.

"What's so funny?"

"Well in my experience, aren't bachelorette parties supposed to not be remembered? Also, before I forget. Can I get a name for who will be picking up this order?"

"I'll be the one to pick them up, my name is Lilly. And just how many bachelorette parties have you had?" Lilly gave me an amused look.

"Oh me personally? Not my thing. But I do have friends that have gotten married and I was invited to those."

"Oh you have friends?" Lilly teased

"Oh ya know, one or two." I replied.

We both laughed and I had to take a second to steady my breathing before speaking again. "So how many will be in attendance?"

"There will be seven of us."

"Alrighty, so here's what I can do. I can make fourteen in total, half chocolate half vanilla, with blue icing and arrange them to form a big ring. Do you know what designs you'd like on them?"

Lilly flipped through the pages of the binder lightly running her fingers down each row of designs.

I got lost in the thought of Lilly's fingers running across my skin the same way. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. She. is. A. customer. Chill the fuck out. I willed myself to push the thought out of my mind.

"Do you see anything you like?" My attempt to sound casual was feeble at best. And did not go unnoticed by Lilly.

AndieShay
AndieShay
11 Followers
12