All Comments on 'Traitor's Daughter Ch. 05'

by OwnedbyConway

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Omg the guy he trust is Alex’s true father how’s he going to feel wen he realises what demetri has done to his little girl

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please make an update, finish this story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hey author!

Are you okay?

You suddenly disappeared and that somehow worries us.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

PLEASE finish this story!! Ots definitely my favorite one on

here!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would do anything to have the author come back for one more chapter. 😫

savai2savai2about 1 year ago
Other Options

If you want a finished tale that will keep you riveted and has an appropriate ending I suggest Isolated Property and Isolated Property Bonus Scenes

by Amory Parks and War Prize by Belle Canzuto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"But the same urges to love also created the need to own." Therein lies the problem in this relationship. So beautifully written - bravo!

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine27about 1 year ago

pls complete the story dont leave it abandoned i m hookedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great great story. It’s been forever so I don’t think you’re still posting. But I hope everything is ok with you Tatum and I hope you know what a great job you did with these five chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe this is the ending! Please write more! I'm completely hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS IS SO GOOD. Usually the girl just breaks down and pretends to fight but she’s just rly weak but Alex is willfully strong ❤️

If this is the end imma cry tho 😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This can't be the ending?!!! Please Tatum- come back and write an epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what would be alex and prof drew reaction and how much guilt dmitry will have if alex happens to be daughter of drew

will dmitry still keep her prisoner will she forgive him what will drew do to dmitry when he gets to know about alex abuse at dmitrys hand

also i kind of suspect that drew never loved alex mother or alex at all instead he used mother and daughter to kill anton and then murdered alex mother helen or made helen commit suicide

who was dmitry talking to prior raping alex at the first time was he drew himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

did drew oechestrated the sufferings of alex/lexi trauma at the hands of dmitry

did drew schemed killing of alex's mother the woman he loved

does dmitry know about relation btw drew and alex mother?

please dont leave at this open ended conclusion

we need answers pls

DutchessOfTheNorthDutchessOfTheNorthalmost 3 years ago

I genuinely gasped when I realised this was the ending. Have you published somewhere? I’d love to know what happens next. I’ve paid for works that don’t match the calibre of your writing. Congratulations, quite the captivating story. No weak feeble heroine that crumbles at the first hint of dick. Yet I still had sympathy for the villain of the piece. Don’t leave it there..

HarleyKilledtheJokerHarleyKilledtheJokeralmost 3 years ago

Though I am absolutely crushed if you will this story seems to be all but abandoned... I also think to myself... why would the author ever give this away for free??? MY WORD!!! This is some of the BEST writing I have EVER seen. Hands down! How she described everything, so articulated & brilliant in each description as the story & it's players came to life... wow.

Dimitry & Alex exist not only in print... but you have truly written them into life. I do hope you give their tales the follow through & conclusion they desperately need & deserve. Yes, all whom have read your story are dying to read more... myself included, but if you finished this story in publication, make no mistake I would pay for your work.

Please continue writing, not just this story but anything else you'd feel inclined to... you have such a gift. An absolute diamond in the rough talent for writing. Please do not ever let that fade from you.

XoXoXo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I read this over and over hopeful that the writer returns......

But alas no.....

cvbnmmcvbnmmalmost 4 years ago
The best things never have an ending.

Alas the author never finished this great story. We all wish you the best nonetheless. One of the best works on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Would love to see this story finished. Great story so far, but I hate when I get invested into these stories only to find that for some reason they are not brought to a completion. Please finish this story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, so this is what abusive people are like!

First of all, great writing by the author.

Not into abusive stories since just can't see logic behind why would anyone waste their time and energy in abusing others. But, the thoughts of this male lead (or villain) gave an insight as to how regular normal people who one can ever suspect of anything rude, turn out to be abusive and delighting in their ways about it. For the 1st time, I saw reason why Hitler enjoyed what he did. These kind of people aren't necessarily mentally unstable or sociopaths, they just like their egos being pampered by traumatizing random people and find great happiness in investing themselves to think of creative ways to spread hurt and hatred, reminds one of horrible inventions during WW2. How this male lead simply LOVES the beaten and battered body of the girl and feels proud that HE did this. How his gang of friends talk enthusiastically about torture and discuss ways of inflicting abuse and sharing the victim for each to discuss how they would abused her.

I just stumbled upon the confession video of Ted Bundy on Youtube, and how his education, personality, rich family, looks and communication skills had women falling for him and not suspecting him of being a serial rapist, kidnapper and murderer. It broke the myth that people who love abusing other people MUST be mentally unstable or sociopaths or faced child abuse or had SOME excuse to justify abusing other people. Not necessary so, one can be extremely sound and still love abusing people...Hitler, Ghengiz Khan, list is endless.

And bam I stumble on this story, a repeat of Ted Bundy case - the girl falling for male lead, everything seemingly great about the lead until he turns out a rapist and murderer.

How a story on literotica, gives little insight into profound human behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have just finished reading all 5 chapters. Well written, gut wrenching sadness infused throughout this. Made me tense, and sensing their loss, frustration, and loneliness tapped into my own issues and depression, BUT I enjoyed the story, in all it's brutality. I think you need to have one more chapter to complete this novella, in my humble opinion. Thank you for sharing your talents. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unfinished!

Disappointing as I had invested in the characters.

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
More Please

Please write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No end ? Wanting more ?

There are only two endings and one is a variation of the other.

She commits suicide, then he does as well.

He kills her in a rage, then kills himself.

There IS no way out.

Cemebel7Cemebel7over 5 years ago
Wishing for more..

I have read these chapters several times. A dark romance but a romance none the less. The comments leading towards the negative toward the author or story are extremely judgemental. I want to see her true dad's reaction. I want to see Dimitri pull himself together for Alex. I believe he truly loves her but forgiveness wil be difficult. I can't say it is reflective of domestic violence as it began with a vendetta and a kidnapping. Dimitri's answer was shaped and fueled by those around him. He fights that conditioning every day. Alex had always been drawn to ther idea of him. Their paths cross for a reason. I would really love to see a true ending.

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago
Good writing but alas, no ending

I think there's something horribly wrong with me for liking this story. The man is psychotic, the epitome of every domestic violence perpetrator rolled into one sick sick package. His thought process chilling and his justification for violence is like wow, are you fken kidding me. Yet I like this story, so what the heck is wrong with me? Alex feels so real to me, good job author. I guess in a fantasy world, I'm holding onto hope that she can change the beast. Sadly, I don't think this story will be continued after no updates for so long. Pity. I'd like to see how this story would have ended.

aFutileResistanceaFutileResistanceabout 6 years ago
Captivated

This horrified and captivated me....I know how hard it is to complete stories. If you ever want to bounce ideas around or need an editor or a beta tested....please pick me!

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Well written but awful

I don't know what to say. In a way I'm glad this story was never finished because I have a feeling the author would have attempted to redeem Dmitry and despite the sympathy his loss might engender, he's irredeemable. In real life 99% of the time this ends only one way, with Alex dead at the hands of her abuser or when she snaps and finally cuts her wrists too deeply for medical aid to forestall death. Either way, her death is nearly guaranteed. Since the story is unfinished I can create my own ending wherein Dmitry gets what he deserves and is tried, convicted and sent to prison where he's killed.

Abusers don't change mid-stream. He is a monster and only the worst kind of enabler would write him a redemption story.

DreamCatcher7333DreamCatcher7333over 6 years ago
I Keep Hoping

I keep hoping that one day you will come back and finish this story. It's been what feels like years since I read it the first time and even now I still come back every few weeks just to check, just in case there's a new chapter. If you are still alive, just know that I will always have this story in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's done

I think the author wrote herself into a corner here. Lexi hates him cuz he raped her twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can you please just let us know if you are still planning on finishing this? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's so good

Shame you didn't finish it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please someone else continue this story

There are a lot of good writers on this site who would no doubt do a great job finishing this story. I wrote directly to the author of this story about a year ago (her contact info is in her writer profile) and she was kind enough to respond, assuring me that she had not abandoned the story. But I suspect that the story has been abandoned at this point. Whatever the reason, I understand life happens and I appreciate the free read....and I'm wishing OBC well.

My suggestion to those who want to see the story continued by another writer is to contact a few of your favorite writers on Literotica to see if there's any interest. If another writer can be found, then it would only be fair to contact OwnedbyConway to either get her consent or at least inform her that the story may be continued by someone else.

I'd love to continue the story myself as I have a feeling I know which direction the author had intended to take the story in, but I would just completely butcher it.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
though brutal scenes of rape and bloody violence present:(......super interesting story framing the non con!!:))

hey OwnedbyConway:))

very interesting story framing the noncon!!:))next chapters please!!!!scenes of brutal rape and bloody violence present!!

...guys....' loved the following lines capturing the very complicated chemistry between the rapist and the victim,when rapism is struggling hard to turn to love....

Dmitry,the repeat rapist thinks to himself 'i would never let her go...and she would never want to stay.....i fucking raped her again and i dont know if i will ever be able to stop!!and the fucking beating her bloody!!..she cant live like this...but i cant live without her!!how do you explain that the girl you kidnapped and tortured hates you....but you want to make it up to her and spend the rest of your life ,loving her?'

and the victim Alex thinks to herself....' granted the first time he raped me it was brutal and horrific!!...but it didnt matter now that he is the friendly rapist.....he was gentler this time and made her cum.....but does that mean,the rest of her life will be spent deciding which form of rape she preferred?....who the fuck is given choices like these?!!!...um...i really dont want you to fuck me...but if you must...please be nice about it!!what the fuck!!!".......

not that i believe rape can be forgotten or forgiven by the victims.....but can hardly wait for the next chapters to know what all happens next in Alex versus Dmitry!!:)).....i hated reading you....and i loved reading you like hell...see the complicated chemistry between noncon writer and reader!!;);););)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This story has all the ingredients of a great movie & would be so much better than the Fifty Shades. I hope the author will rise from his slumber someday & complete it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

This is my favorite story. I hope you complete it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

This is the best story I've read in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reread it again

It is hot how Dmitry is so possessive and obsessed with Alex. I wish the author would continue and just ignore the bashers who think that by insulting the author, they can get her to write more 🙄

Please update soon. I just know the even better bits are in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can anyone finish it?

Any authors willing to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish this

I really enjoyed this story and would love to get a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still waiting

I know I'm not the only person hoping and waiting for a conclusion to this story.

Please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Over 2 years... :-( Please come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is with the authors on this site leaving us hanging?!

Please, please come back! I check this story at least once a month to see if anything new has developed, but I'm disappointed anew each time. Please, please finish - your work is gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what happened?

are u alright ? continue this wonderful story or else atleast request someone else to keep going with this story . Its a good story to leave it hanging in the middle

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hi Tatum

I'm wondering whether ch6 of TD was rejected and you get fed up. I do hope this is not the case and you will delight us once again with your excelent writing.

Will love to hear from you.

DC

JasalynnRileyKatJasalynnRileyKatover 7 years ago
What happened????

I loved this story and now its totally died out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 years - Unfinished or moved elsewhere?

Quite the story! I wonder if this just died because the author got busy or wrote themselves into a corner? Or perhaps a complete version is out there somewhere on amazon or fiction4all.com, etc. Has anyone run across it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

the agonizing turmoil this main character is feeling, is interesting....please write more, its agonizing when we are left on the hook like this......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue please!

Perhaps someone could continue this further that would be amazing and greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

by Anonymous

05/27/16

Literorica needs to start adding tags to multi-chapter stories: unfinished vs finished vs story in progress, etc. That way, the readers can decide for themselves if they want to invest their time and energy into a story. It might also be an incentive for writers to actually keep their readers updated.... honestly.

Completely agree Anonymous. And, if they could also set up a way to notify people when new chapters of their favourite stories are out that would be great too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pulls me in!

Please continue writing! This book has been lovely twisted–in all the right ways.

KathrynClareKathrynClarealmost 8 years ago
I love this story

I come back to reread what you have here often, especially chapter 5. I know it's been a long wait for an update, and plenty of people leave discouraging comments. Just know that I will read your next installment faithfully! I love love love your style of writing, it's unique and cutting, sharp in its clarity. ~KC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read while waiting

This is dark, and incredible

https://www.literotica.com/s/bloodsong-ch-01

petite_brunettepetite_brunettealmost 8 years ago

Thanks to anonymous for recommending "Innocent Pawn" as an alternative story to keep our juices flowing while we wait breathlessly for an update from Owned_by_Conway.

Are there any other stories people can recommend? Ones that haven't been abandoned by the writers? Thanks!

My recommendation: "Seven Days" by soular in the Interracial section. Awesome story with themes of noncon, mdom, fsub. Very well written and engaging story. And it's a finished story to boot! A rare thing on literorica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm one of those commentators who's always telling other commentators to ease up on the writers when it comes to posting new chapters and to be respectful of the fact that these writers have lives outside of keeping us readers entertained. So it's saying something when even I, myself, find it curious as to why the writer tells us a chapter is complete and ready to be submitted, then we don't hear anything else for months after that. If it's an issue of the chapter being rejected by literorica or formatting problems or whatever, why not just tell us that? This is not the first time the writer has teased the readers with another chapter, only to disappear for a long stretch of time. I don't understand....why set our expectations up like that with no follow through?

Someone mentioned that the writer might have teased us so that publishers will see more hits on her story but I'd like to think her intentions are more benign.... besides I'm not quite sure that's how publishers work when deciding on a story.

I'll keep the faith and continue to check back for updates on this story but not holding my breath. Nonetheless, it's a good story and it deserves to be continued.

Literorica needs to start adding tags to multi-chapter stories: unfinished vs finished vs story in progress, etc. That way, the readers can decide for themselves if they want to invest their time and energy into a story. It might also be an incentive for writers to actually keep their readers updated.... honestly.

EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedalmost 8 years ago
Hello?

Yes this story is dark, and needs trigger warnings, but oh so worth the read! Thanks lit erotica for letting it pass for us to read. Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

https://www.literotica.com/s/innocent-pawn-ch-01 This one could help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So not over with this story..

Can anyone suggest stories alike?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why are commenters here so mean?

I for one am eagerly awaiting for an update and disappointed when I don't see one but we don't know what the author has been up to. They write for free and we read it for free.

Seriously, I hope you update soon. If not, I hope everything is going well with you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear ObC

Whatever happened to chapter 6, could you please give us an update? I hope it wasn't rejected.

Very much looking forward to hearing from you.

Ines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lies, lies, lies...

I'm amused with how this writer randomly comments about completed chapters and posting soon... Let's call a spade a spade, the truth is so blatantly obvious, we've been abandoned. Press on my orphaned fellow fans, go with your need for closure, you won't find it here.

smokytysmokytyabout 8 years ago

I would of loved to finish reading this story before i pass literally. Geez i've gone through Bone cancer while reading this story, chemo, radiation, and survived that. Only to be cancer free nine months, and two weeks. Cancer is back, and still no story. This isn't the only story though. People write, and take forever to complete something when tomorrow is not promised to you. Ppl take there time like they have all the time in the world. When it can all be gone in an instant. One day i was General manager of a restaurant making over 35,000 a year, and the next i was sitting in a hospital bed fighting for my life. Then i thought it was over. I beat cancer. I can live again, but No my life is on hold, and my dreams of a future may not be. Don't wait to long to finish what you start, because life brings surprises that might not let you finish to begin with. So many things i hope to do that i wish i didn't put aside, and say ill do it later, because later might never come.

KGC120KGC120about 8 years ago
Please Finish

Regardless of any negative comments you may have received, there are so many of us that do love your story. Please finish for those of us that are invested in your story, the characters and you're wonderful style of writing.

EveEdenEveEdenabout 8 years ago

I really love this story and I feel you've been getting a lot of negative comments but while I'm impatient for a new chapter don't rush just because people are guilt-tripping you. You don't your readers anything but we would love an update in your own time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm bailing on this story

This is the last time I check to see if this story is updated. I now think it's never going to be. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Where is chapter 6? WTF? If it's finished like you said, then post it!

tati89tati89about 8 years ago
*Sighs* meh

Everytime a "top" author says that a new chapter is rolling out soon. Add another 1-2 months before you see it, then you won't be disapppointed. Why do authors do this?

To get more page views so publishers can see it? To have ppl beg and feel more important? To see how long they can string viewers along for the ride? I really don't get why some authors can't post a realistic timeframe time AND time again. Promises that are unrealistic shouldn't even be made. People get excited only to be disappointed day after day. Makes no sense. *sighs*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Something happened?

I've been checking back for Ch 6. Is something going on? When are you posting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story, patiently waiting for Ch. 06. Well waiting anyhow. And please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BTW, where is chapter 6?

I hope you submitted chapter 6 without problems, but where is it? Please update.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyabout 8 years ago
OH YES!

Loved that cliffhanger!! Can't wait for chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please post chapter 6!

Please post chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 6

So it's Tuesday and still no Chapter 6. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it!

I love this story! The heroine is amazing and strong willed. She does not give in to the hero like I've read in other stories. But I still like the hero. I'm routing for some good groveling ftom him.

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayabout 8 years agoAuthor
Back From Edit

Thanks to my wonderful brilliant editor...chapter 6 is almost ready. I will be making the corrections tomorrow evening and hope to have it submitted by the weekend. - thanks for reading TD

Tatum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good news

Very much looking forward the new chapter!

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayabout 8 years agoAuthor
UPDATE: CHAPTER 6

Hello All :)

Sorry for disappearing, life happens. Chapter 6 is complete and submitted to my amazing editor. He is working on another project but I will keep you posted as soon as I have his feedback and corrections. Thank you for reading and staying with me - Tatum

akbabe318akbabe318about 8 years ago
similar stories

"Eirin" by meg1 is a good story and so is "Conquered: Spoils of War" by Wishfulthinking is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another story to read

Have you read winterhunny713's Saving Clara. That's a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Recommend a different story?

Can any one recommend a story similar to this one? I love this one but it hasn't been updated in a while. Thanks!

whateverrandomloserwhateverrandomloserover 8 years ago
Very different indeed...

I have read a lot of non-consent stories in my life, or at least TRIED to read them and I never actually get to the end at all due to the excessive brutality or the frustrating BS known as stockholm syndrome. I have been trying to find a story that would finally and realistically portray a female character who doesn't easily fall prey into the guy's sorry excuse of a "dark past" and then suddenly pity him, forgive him, and then they live happily ever fucking after as if every thing he has done just magically disappears with this overated so-called "true love". So far, you've had me impress with the story as it does not falling to the same formula which I have seen numerous times and has made me want to slam my head against the computer screen numerous times. That is why I couldn't help writing a comment to you right now letting you know how satisfied I am so far and hope that you will continue with Alex's strength of will that I grew to admire. I'm also surprised at how you managed to keep Dmitr's brutality at a sufficient level which hasn't made me want to click the exit button yet and delete it from the depths of my history page, though I also hope that his brutalities will eventually or at least GRADUALLY deflate soon because I could not handle any more abuses towards our poor, innocent heroine.

Regardless, you've had me hating Dmitr's character so much that I could no longer give a rat's ass at whatever shit he went through before. I mean it's sad but seriously his past will never justify his treatments of her whatsoever. And I applaude at how you pointed it out that it was "his choice". Therefore, I really really wish that if you ever do plan to redeem his character, please do NOT make it too sudden because I do not want to find that the hatred I have built up towards him were all for nothing and then this hatred would turn towards utter annoyance and frustration to your writing as a whole, which again has happened to me so many times in the previous stories of the same nature. I don't mind forgiving a character AS LONG as he had actually suffered the consequences of his actions and endured pain greater than those he inflicted. And by that I mean, I don't want Alex to forgive him easily. I don't want her to fall for him. I guess I can tolerate it only AFTER HE HAD SUFFERED AND REGRETTED ENOUGH. And no I don't want it to be like the same old scene where to guy rescues the girl from getting gang raped or something and then she'd suddenly see that "he ain't so bad after all" or come up with some BS excuse that he still has some "kindness in his deep dark empty heart" whatever! NO I want to see him suffer, to see him writhing in agony on the floor actually BEGGING for her forgiveness. He may have tormented her physically but there is no greater torture than being hated and despised by the one you hold so dear. Alex doesn't have to physically abuse him the same way he did to her. I think the greatest revenge she could inflict on him is indifference to HIS feelings. Something that would break him mentally and emotionally. With that said, I shall be waiting eagerly for your next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

SOMEONE CONTINUE THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome read!!

I actually like the style of writing and it's content... wish you could find time to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish you would kill yourself and give us all happy holiday dear annony

5 for effort and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think she has gotten stuck in the storyline....

...and doesn't know how to continue it, hence no new chapter and all the excuses

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A year......

And still no new chapter disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh wow.

So I read the whole thing in one shot. Too bad it hasn't been completed yet. You've taken a simple plot and managed to brilliantly construct these characters who make the whole thing much more intense. I went through an emotional turmoil. Being aroused from the first chapter and then crying over the rape and brutality in the next four. I don't hate Dmitry. He's obsessed and depraved. Just like she admits living her life with anticipation for him finally finding her. He's been through the same thing. Attempting to find her, planning his revenge. I just can't see a happy ending for them. He's unable to control himself. And she's too far gone into hatred. I'm guessing the next chapter would be very interesting since Drew is the only one who can inform Dmitry of Helen's forced marriage, enhancing the realization that Alex has been unwillingly thrown into this world much like he has.

A possible plot line would be if Dmitry realizes she can't ever be with him willingly and releases her. Maybe then she'll grow softer and return to him (it's corny, but I'm a gooey romantic girl). Anyway, if you ever manage to update, I'll be here tuning in. Great job.

Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

hope to see chapter 6 very soon. you have a terriffic story going and am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. thanks again for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

please continue or someone out there take over this story and write further.please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

I also check up on this story every month or so. It's well written and capitvating please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We are ready for a new one.

Over three months since your last update. Where is Ch6?

kaama69kaama69over 8 years ago
wow! gimme more ...

love the depraved helplessness and intensity

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I comment on this maybe once a month

In hopes that somehow you're still receiving alerts and maybe someday you'll reply and let us know if you plan on finishing this story. It's definitely worthy of an ending, and I hope you're well enough to at least to offer those of us holding out breaths closure one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 6

Any updates since November?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more more more

Please update, no i'm commanding you to! One of the best stories i have read on this site, don't know how i didnt find it earlier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So in love

I love this story so much am afraid I might die waiting for an update, please, please, please update soon and save a soul

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You got me hooked

I stumbled upon your story today and had to keep reading. Please continue soon I want - no, correct that - need to know how the events and relationships develop. Thank you.

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 8 years ago
Fantastic !!!

I love your story and I hope you will update soon...

I implore you to continue this great story !

Congratulations for your good work !

I wish you a good continuation !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Begging here

I liked the story line, its sad and I literally cried the whole time. No joke, I cried. I want to read the rest of their story please!! It's going to be epic I know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thethemore

Loved this storyline. It has a very real possible plot. I wish to learn more about the people in the story. I hope the next chapter comes along soon.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous