Tramp Stamped

Story Info
College girl finds out tattoos have meanings...
11k words
4.54
74.2k
119
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
959 Followers

It's difficult growing up sheltered. You literally feel like growing up under an overbearing regime called parents. They dictate everything you do, where you go, and even who your friends should be. I think very few nonAsians can relate and I had very few of them for friends while growing up because my parents only allowed Asian kids from affluent families to be in my social circle. So naturally you can imagine how much I enjoyed college. It was my chance to get away, to be my own woman, and to make my own decisions.

They're right, of course. The psychologists. They say when a young person is suppressed all her life, she has a need to rebel, to break free. Well, I didn't quite go overboard, but I wanted something to symbolize my freedom, something that was just for me. That was when I decided on a tattoo. You may not think that is a big deal, but in a strict Asian family, this is pretty tantamount to open rebellion. However, I was 18, I was young and not quite ready to be so brave. I wanted one that could be hidden, yet provocatively enough to suggest I was independent.

My dorm roommate was one of those all tat up Goth with multiple piercings and dark makeups. I didn't want to be like her of course, but for a naïve girl who knew nothing about tattoos, she was my only source for information. She told me it was important to find a tattoo parlor that was trustworthy because you could easily end up getting an infection or even worse, HIV from dirty needles. So you can imagine my gratefulness when she suggested a place. Because it was my first time, she asked if I wanted her to come with me. However, college is about growing up, being independent, so I chose to go alone.

My classes ended around 6 pm and it was already dark when I headed into town and found the place. It wasn't too shabby, but it was also not in the rich part of town obviously. When I went in, it was as I expected, a dimly lit store with many tattoo designs posted on the walls. I thought it was empty before a voice called out when I was about to leave. You'd think it was some gangly bearded biker freak, but instead I met a very kind faced old man. He was bald with a thin white hair comb over, wearing a pair of gold spectacles, and dressed in a shirt and jeans. From his rolled up sleeves, I could see the beautiful tattoos covering both his forearms. Truth is, if he was more of a shady kind of guy, I'd walk out immediately. However, his clean look and grandfatherly smile made me feel at ease.

As we chatted in pleasantry, I flipped through the tattoo book until I found the cutest looking butterfly. He suggested I put it on my shoulder or ankle, but I chose my lower back. I wanted it somewhere provocative, yet easy to cover up when needed. Hell, if my parents ever found out about the tattoo, I'd be in a whole lot of mess. In a somewhat unexpected grandfatherly stern tone, he replied, "Tats in that area are called tramp stamps. Only naughty girls get it there, not a good studious young lady like yourself."

I was both flattered and insulted by his words. Was I so dull that in a few minutes of conversation he had already labeled me some sort of nerd? Boring overachiever? A good obedient child, the way my parents raised me? When I insisted on the tramp stamp, he shrugged and told me to unbuckle my jeans and get on the padded tattoo table faced down. It was an awkward feeling I admit, especially when I felt his wrinkled hands pulling my jeans off those luscious butt cheeks and left it around my slim thighs. Then before I could react, my panties were unexpectedly pulled half way off my ass. Turning my head around, I was about to inquire when he answered, "They're too high up and will make the work difficult."

I never had a tattoo before and shit, it stung. Each time the needle touched my soft skin, I twitched in pain. After only a few minutes, he sat up in his stool and said, "We can't do this. You're moving too much."

Not wanting to give up, I promised I would be still but the old man was unconvinced. Then without thinking, I nodded when he offered to help. From under the padded tattoo table, he pulled out a pair of leather cuffs as I looked on in puzzlement. Suddenly, before I knew what was happening, he cuffed both my wrists together stretched above my head as I lay on my squished titties. Then on the other side, he did the same with my ankles and I found myself bound tightly to the table. In a reassuring voice he muttered, "Don't worry, many people react this way during their first time. These will hold you still so I can finish the job."

There was a strange feeling that came over me, a mixture of arousal and fear. I'd never been tied down before and naughty thoughts ran through my mind as the shop owner tightened the straps. However, I still couldn't deal with the pain as I cried and continued to struggle, buckling against my restraints while squeezing and flexing my ass each time the needle touched me. Minutes later, again in frustration the old man asked if I needed more help. I didn't know what he meant, only that I wanted to get this done so I reluctantly agreed. That was when I felt my panties being pulled all the way down to my jeans around my thighs. A sudden gasp escaped me when his fingers spread my pussy lips open and a soft round plastic object was shoved deep into me. I turned around just in time to see the old man press a small remote control before the object started vibrating inside my cunt.

I was not a virgin, but shit I had never had foreign objects shoved into me before. The sudden sensation rushed a feeling of shame across my body as I realized my cunt was becoming wet. Cringing my eyes and flexing my muscles tightly, I tried to resist the urge but within minutes my body willfully surrendered without my consent as I cringed my eyes and moan softly, "omg... omg... omg..."

With my cunt on fire, I didn't even noticed when the old man went back to finish the tattoo. I didn't know how long it lasted, but my eyes were closed the whole time while cunt juice flowed out of my wet pussy. Finally the old man said to me it was done and I sighed in relief before opening my eyes. As he squeezed a handful of my soft firm ass, he looked down on me and commented, "I think you're going to be very pleased with this work. It is one of my best."

Flinching my ass to his touch as he groped me, I frowned and whimpered, "What... what are you doing?"

Suddenly the kind expression disappeared from his face and was replaced by a sadistic grin as he replied, "Ever seen a butterfly flap its wings?"

I was confused at his words before I felt his hand pressing between my silky slim thighs again. Then to my shock, I realized he was pushing another soft round plastic thing between my clit and the padded table. I stared at him with the softest puppy eyes while shaking my head and mumbling, "No no no no no... please... no..."

The moment he turned on the 2nd vibrator, I started to throb hard against the padded table, jerking and twitching while flexing my butt cheeks. As I groaned and moaned, the old man said to me, "Good... look at those wings flap... perfect."

As my body lost control to the pleasure, I felt a hard sting and realized he had pulled my head up with a fistful of my hair. Looking into my grimacing face he scowled, "Are you a poser? One of those goody two-shoes who wants a tat to look cool?"

"No... sir," was all I could mutter as my body throbbed to the rhythm of the vibrators in and below me.

Gripping my hair tightly, he continued, "Because you know, tats have meanings right? You have to live up to the reputation of your tramp stamp."

Not wanting to continue the awkward conversation any longer, I wasn't thinking when I simply replied, "okokok... I will... I promise. I need to go now."

In a devious tone, the old man scoffed, "Oh you will huh? Let's find out then..."

I couldn't do anything, I was a captured prey as the lecherous old man pulled my t-shirt off my body and down my slim arms to my tied wrists. Then as I squealed, he unhooked and removed my laced bra, leaving my tender bare breasts pressed against the soft table pad. With one hand, he reached down and cupped one of my luscious tits before squeezing the nipple as I squirmed to his delight. Then while I whimpered and moaned with my other nipple rubbing back and forth on the padded table, I felt the vibrator in my cunt pressed deeper before realizing he was fingering my wet pussy.

My mind was going hazy, confused by how fast things were moving as I closed my eyes. I was there for a simple tattoo, it had never occurred to me I was going to end up a sexual plaything for this perverted old man. Like a prey bound by her captor, I was helpless in his grasp and his to do with. In between my moans and cries, I begged him to let me go, but the more I did the more aggressive he became.

Finally he stopped and as I wept in shame, I felt that sting again as he pulled my face up by my hair. Before I opened my eyes, I felt that moist sticky cockhead pressed against my lips and instantly I kept my mouth shut, squealing in disgust. That was when I felt the first slap on my face ever, right across the cheeks as I whimpered in fear. When I continued my defiance, he gave me another hard one as tears rolled off my face.

With my wet soaking eyes on him, I reluctantly opened my mouth as he forced his hard knob into my awaiting lips. Then in a mean harsh tone he shouted, "I better not feel any teeth, bitch."

I suckled his knob to the best that I could, but I was inexperienced, being 18 and all. He became impatient with me before pulling my hair back tightly to unhinge my jaw. Then as I gagged, he rammed the full length of his meat deep into my throat. I confess, I had never done this before and it scared the shit out of me, yet at the same time it made me wet as fuck. When he started pumping my throat, all I could do was gag and cough. It didn't take any skills really.

When the old man had enough, he pulled out and my eyes were widened in disbelief when I saw his cock had doubled in size. Taking my bra, he gagged me tightly while smirking in reply, "Time to make you scream, you filthy cum slut."

I struggled in vain, tightly against my bond, as the old man climbed on the table. With my jeans and panties still around my thighs and my body secured to the padded surface, I was completely helpless to stop him. Spreading my ripe ass cheeks apart, inch by inch he fed his hungry snake deep into my soaking cunt while I whimpered. With every push, I felt the egg vibrator pressed deeper into my womb as I grunted to each thrust. He was big, surprisingly big for an old man. I could actually feel my innocent cunt lips wrapping tightly around his shaft as he ravaged me. When he had buried the whole monster deep inside, again with a fistful of my hair he pulled my face up before hammering me hard and fast with my lower back arched. I grunted and I screamed, out of shear ecstasy and fear. I lost all my senses with only one thought left in my mind as he pummeled me—Oh fuck, ride me harder, ride me like a cum bitch.

Within only a few minutes, I found out why he gagged me as I screamed through my first orgasm. When I stopped jerking, he pulled the bra gag off my mouth before leaning down and taunting me, "By god, I think the slut likes it!"

With my eyes tightly shut and his cock still throbbing in my aching cunt, I could only reply mindlessly, "yeah... yeah..."

Then with a victorious tone he continued, "You are officially a tramp stamped cum slut. Got it?"

Again without thinking, those words came out of me as he kept pumping my soaking cunt, "Yes... yes... I'm a tramp stamped cum slut."

That was when he suddenly stopped thrusting and ordered, "Show me. Cum on your own, slut. Come on, show me what a tramp stamped cum slut is."

Those words ripped through me like a lustful arrow as I found my body burning in heat, the desire to obey. Secured in my position with the old man on top of me, I tried my best as my body started to throb, twerking my ass up against him while my pussy tightly squeezed his cock. The faster I went, the more I lost my senses as I found myself involuntarily moaning repetitively until I came hard again, "I'm a dirty cum slut... I'm a dirty cum slut..."

Satisfied with my submissive attitude, the wrinkled old man then shoved 3 fingers into my mouth and continued viciously ramming my innocent cunt with his fat cock for what seemed like an eternity. It was surreal as I literally became his cock whore. My pussy was voluntarily squeezing his meat hard as he fucked while at the same time I reveled in disgust at the old man smell with his body on top of mine. My mind was hazy and I was completely dizzy that I didn't notice a young man entering the room. I opened my eyes when I heard him ask, "Dad, what the fuck is this?"

My tormentor made no hesitation before replying to the young college stud, "Just another cum slut who wanted to be tramp stamped."

Before I could even say a thing, the young man unzipped his pants and took out his huge throbbing cock. He was even bigger than his father and by the look of the throbbing veins on his shaft, he was hornier than fuck. Making me unhinge my jaw to accommodate his fat dick, he couldn't even get half of it into my throat before I started to convulse and gag. Then as his father taught my vulgar pussy the lesson of submission, this young man punished my whore throat, stretching it beyond any limit I had before.

The two men double pumped my petite slim Asian body for several minutes before the old man grunted and filled my hole with his sticky mess. Then he rested on a stool while his son got on top of me as my pussy anticipated the 2nd cock of the night. However, I started to panic when I heard those words coming out of him, "No sloppy 2nds for me. I'm taking this ass."

I'd never been fucked in the ass before and the thought sent fear chilling down my spine. I cried and begged him not to, but he ignored me completely as he pressed his gigantic hard cock into my anus. With each thrust, he pushed in a little more as I cringed my teary eyes and pulled tightly against my bonds with my fists clenched. I felt my anal ring stretched tightly around his shaft before he began pumping the shit out of me. Grunting like a wild untamed beast, I rocked on my tits with my clit against the vibrator on the table as he taught me the meaning of acquiescence. Then like his father, he leaned down and shoved his fingers into my groaning mouth while groping and pinching my nipples. Finally, my body gave in and I was his, thrusting and pushing back against his cock as my ass started to bloom. When I felt his body slapping against my butt cheeks, I knew he had buried the full length of his monstrous meat deep into my bowel. All I could do was let out low sultry moans as his conquered cock slave.

I don't remember what happened after that, only I was a mindless cum slut, cumming again and again both in my cunt and my anus. I don't even know how my cunt could cum without a cock except perhaps the egg vibrator in my lovely fuck hole. Of course, it could also be from the cock rubbing against the shared lining between the anus and the pussy while my ass was being pounded. When he had enough, he pulled out of my blooming anus and moved back to my face. Then, making me swallow the anal juice covered cock, he freed his load deep into my throat.

I cleaned up the best that I could after they released me. Then patting my shoulder, the old man said to me this tattoo was on the house. Quickly and sheepishly I got out of there, hobbling on my sore legs to the bus stop before heading back to the dorm. When I got back, I headed right into the shower of course. As I cleansed myself, thoughts ran through my mind about the experience. I was mixed with confusion of shame, lust, anger, satisfaction, and fear. The fear was the most confusing, both the fear of this ever being discovered and the fear that a part of me wanted more. When I looked into the mirror, I was pleased with the tattoo, it really was as beautiful and perfect as the picture I saw. However, when I took a closer look, I suddenly noticed two words written on the wings: cum slut.

That evening when my roommate came in, I was topless in my panties while changing into my skin tight string tank top for bed. Noticing my tramp stamp, she blurted out in surprise, "THAT is where you got your tat!?!?"

I told her I wanted it somewhere sensual, yet able to be concealed whenever I didn't want it publicly exposed. Staring in disbelief, the Goth girl asked me if I knew the meaning of having a tattoo on my lower back right above my hips. Playing it cool because I was embarrassed of being so naïve, I replied, "Of course I know what a tramp stamp is. Why so surprised?"

Still stunned, she replied with an awkward tone, "Well... I uh... you just don't seem the type."

Late in the night, I woke up all warm and sweaty, with a cold wet feeling on my nipples. My body was burning like a horny bitch as I squirmed beneath the weight of someone on top of me. At first I thought I was just having a horny dream because of my earlier experience at the tattoo parlor. However, groaning softly before my eyes adjusted, I saw my Goth roommate half naked over me. Immediately in shock, I grabbed her wrists as she squeezed both my firm tits while flickering her tongue on my wet and irritated nipples. The thought of being with another girl had never even once crossed my mind as I squealed in disgust, "Oh my god, what the fuck are you doing?!"

Biting down and stretching out of my hardened cherries with her teeth, she smirked and taunted, "Never sucked on nipples this fat and big before. I can see now why you wanted to be tramp stamped. Underneath your nerdy exterior, you are one incredible fuck slut."

As I writhed under her control, whimpering and struggling to her relentless attacks on my succulent titties, I felt her heavy body squirming against my petite frame. Moaning to the sexual frustration and squealing to the vulgar thought of a woman touching me, I cried out panting and gasping, "But I don't like girls! Get off me!"

Moving her body up until her own fat tits were pressing down on my saliva covered nipples, she grabbed my face with both hands and stared into my eyes before asking, "You said you know what it means to be tramp stamped. Are you lying? Are you a poser?"

Again, refusing to come off like a dumb uninformed naïve little girl, I squealed back, "No... of course not... but... I mean... so... like am I missing something?"

In a devious tone, she smiled sadistically before replying, "It means you will take whatever you can..."

My eyes widen in disbelief when she laid it out for me so directly. What did I do? All I wanted was a little tattoo to defy my parents, defy my upbringing. What did I put myself into? As she leaned in and kissed me, I cringed in disgust while kicking my feet on the bed. I tried to push her off again, but being so small I was no match for her size as she had her way with me. Giggling to herself, she brushed my hair and whispered, "I can tell you've never been with a girl before. Don't worry, I'll break you in. And... I love it when there's a little fight in them."

With little effort, she stripped my tiny string tank top right off and then tied my wrists together with it stretched above my head. Then while I shook my face frantically and squealing in humiliation, she yanked my panties right off leaving me completely naked and exposed. Shoving my moist panties into my mouth, she spread my thighs and ate my pussy while I looked helplessly down my throbbing body. The harder she went at my defenseless cunt, the wetter I became as my body twitched while I whimpered softly into my own underwear.

I had never been bound before until I went to that tattoo parlor. Then just like that, I found myself a tied down slave for the 2nd time in one day. A chilling fear ran through my body as I realized then with every new experience of being tied down, I was enjoying it more and more. She was good. Better than any boy I had before as my flesh warmed up while sweat and tears dripped from my face. Then I felt her sucking tightly on my clit and my body lost control, arching my lower back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Grunting mindlessly into my filthy underwear, I came screaming while involuntarily humping her face with my burning cunt.

JeffJared
JeffJared
959 Followers