Tramp Stamped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers

When it was over, I was laying there tired and panting out of breath. Then suddenly I smelled something before the panties were removed from my mouth. Opening my eyes, I saw a dripping wet pussy lowering right down on my face before I could let out a squeal. Then while she twerked her ass, rubbing her wet lips all over my resisting mouth, she instructed sternly, "Just lick and suck the way you want someone to eat you. Be a good girl."

Reluctantly, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue in repugnance. Then with a grimacing face, I licked and lapped her soaking cunt like a puppy while she humped my face. It was the most revolting thing I had ever experienced then and I cried through it all. I didn't know how I would get through it until I felt her leaning down and eating me again. With my pussy burning and my body on fire, soon I forgot where I was, what I was doing, as my body took over with a mind of its own and we became a sweaty beast with two backs in the 69.

I squealed in dismay when she came all over my face, her juice trailing down my chin to my neck. However, I was just glad that it was finally over as she lifted off me. Resting and panting for a bit, trying to wrestle with the experience, I didn't even notice when she spread my legs again until her cunt lips touched mine. Leaning up on my elbows, I looked down and gasped, "What are you doing!?"

With our legs crossed, she started squirming and rubbing our cunts together in a gyrating motion. As I tried to pull away, she held on tightly to one of my ankles while grinding her hips and scissoring me like her pet slave. Despite my utter disgust, I couldn't help but succumb to the filthy depraved pleasure as my body involuntarily throbbed back. Taking my ankle, she sucked on my toes as we throbbed in unison while ordering me, "Play with your own filthy tits, slut."

Without thinking, I found my hands grabbing my firm young tits as my fingers gripped those irritated hard nipples. Then staring intently at my tormentor, I squeezed them to her delight while moaning softly to the hard grinding against my cunt. The Goth girl went faster and harder each second before ordering me again, "Cum for me, girl. Come on my cunt, you filthy tramp!"

As the weird orgasm rose in me, I found myself tilting my head all the way back and upside down as my body throbbed harder against hers. Grunting like untamed animals, we went hard and fast until both of us came at the same time over each other's wet cunt. Then as I lay panting and gasping for air, she went back to her bed and passed out.

The next few days were awkward. The experience with a girl for the first time still had me feeling all disgusted. However, it was even more uncomfortable on a personal level because she was my roommate. I tried to avoid her whenever I could, but inevitably it was impossible. Finally she opened up to me and told me to relax, explaining she wasn't interested in me or anything. However, she couldn't pass on a chance to play with such a sexy stamped tramp.

Feeling much more relieved, I even took her advice about not being ashamed of my tramp stamp and bought myself a couple of low-rise jeans. Just a couple, I wasn't about to change my whole wardrobe or my character. It was just for times I needed to shed the nerd and feel sexy. My roommate disagreed of course, telling me I should embrace it and take advantage of all the privileges. I didn't know what she meant until one day...

It was after the chemistry final when I got my grades and realized I missed the 'A' mark by only a few percentages. I was planning to see my professor during office hour to fight for my grades when my roommate suggested, "Not like that... wear your low-rise jeans."

Looking at myself in the mirror in my usual clothes and thick glasses, I told her it would suit my argument better if I looked smart and studious. She shook her head and then replied, "Don't be a child. That's not how the world works. Men are pigs, they can't deny a young sexy thing."

After some thought, I chose to wear my skinny low-rise jean with a sleeveless crop top, showing off my thin and firm waist with my tramp stamp visibly showing. With my hair in a ponytail, I still chose to wear my glasses over contact lenses to show my professor I was not a dumb sorority girl, but rather someone who worked hard in class. However, looking at the slut in the mirror, I felt a strange sensation as if I was denying the fact my tramp stamp was slowly changing me. Looking sharp and confident, I went to my office hour appointment.

When I arrived, the 60 some year old fat bearded man paused for a moment as he stared at me a little stunned. I had met with him before during his office hours in my regular clothes, I guess he never expected this side of me. The uncomfortable fat man could hardly disguise his leering as we spoke and I thought for sure the 'A' was mine. However, much to my disappointment he told me my scores were not good enough to round up. As I sat there desperately trying to convince him, he suddenly got up and walked to the door. When he passed me, it was clear the lecherous old man took a long look at my tramp stamp.

An uneasy feeling came over me as the professor pull the blinds closed and locked the door. In a trembling whimper, I asked, "Wh...what ... are you doing?"

Coming up behind me, he placed his hands on my shoulders as I shuddered nervously. Then leaning down to my ear he muttered, "Why so tense? This is why you're here right? I don't make this offer to any girl, you know? I don't want to get in trouble. But since you are stamped..."

I still couldn't believe how naïve and stupid I was back then. I honestly thought he would be all smitten by just my looks and give me the grade. However, looking back on the situation, coming in dressed like that all of the sudden and knowing the reputation of a tramp stamp, what was I really thinking? How did I really come across?

In a pitiful whimper, I squealed, "Sir... I'm so sorry... I think there's a misunderstanding..."

"Is that a rub on tattoo?" he interrupted with a chuckle, "If it is real and I know what it means as I've been teaching for a while..."

Panicking and muttering incoherently in an awkward voice I replied, "uh well... see... ok, yeah... it's a real tattoo and but... I didn't realize that... uh... ummm..."

In a gleeful tone he squeezed my shoulders and commented, "Oh shit... you like to play hard to get. I'm totally down."

With that he grabbed hold of my shoulders and picked me up from the seat. Before I knew it, the dirty minded old man had me bent over on his desk with my tits pressed down on the hardwood. As I frantically pleaded for him to stop, he took out a roll of packing tapes and taped my mouth shut while securing my wrists tightly together behind my back with ease. That was when I really came to terms with my predicament as I found myself a helpless piece of meat at the hands of this hairy fat bastard.

Pulling my jeans off my round hips and down to my knees, he squeezed those firm cheeks tightly before giving me about half a dozen playful spanks, commenting out loud, "You're a naughty little slut aren't you?"

Then while I squirmed vulnerably on the desk, the fat man knelt down to the floor and spread my ass apart with his fingers before pressing my panties into my pussy with his fat tongue. The more he throbbed with his tongue and pushed the fabric into my fuck hole, the more my body involuntarily pulsated as I lost my senses. Soon the small office was filled with the muffled moans of my horny cries as my professor pulled my panties aside and fucked my cunt with his tongue.

What seemed like forever, I wiggled and twitched on that hardwood as my cunt dripped with my love juice all over my professor's face. Then resting and breathing heavily through my nose after he pulled his tongue away, I suddenly felt a grip on my ponytail when the fat bastard pulled my body off the desk and forced me to my knees. Like a submissive slave, I knelt there with my arms taped behind me and my legs tightly held together by my own jeans. Right in front of me was his bobbing fat old cock, swollen and pulsing much to my horror. Slowly he ripped the tape off my mouth as I whimpered, "Nooon nononoo..."

Ignoring my pathetic plea, the large man shoved his fat dick right at my lips as I kept them shut and cringed my eyes. Squealing while turning my face left and right, I twitched on my knees as he wiped his wet tip all over my succulent lips. Then when he stopped, I looked up and stared with my frowning eyes while he asked, "Well... you want that 'A' or not?"

Reluctantly, I opened a gap in my lips and the dirty professor eagerly stretched it wide with his dirty meat. The moment he penetrated my young inexperienced mouth, all I could do was close my eyes and moan to his forceful thrusts. Fucking me with just the tip of his cock, he went with quick short bursts as I felt the filthy mushroom rub against my tongue. My eyes became wet as I pleased this ugly fat beast while he groaned to my disgust.

When I finally looked up, he had unbuttoned his shirt and exposed his hairy fat belly. Then pulling out and squatting down, the sick asshole eagerly pulled my crop top up and over my head. With my wrists still tied behind my back, he left the shirt pulled behind me, tugging my shoulders back while forcing my lower back to arch and my tits to heave. Pulling my laced black bra down and exposing my tender fat nipples, the jerk sucked and feasted on them while I cringed my eyes shut again.

Then while my hardened cherries glistened with his saliva, my professor got back up and pulled my face forward by the hair before pressing his whole thick shaft all the way into my throat until my glasses hit the underside of his fat hairy belly. Though disgusted by the fat pig, finding myself a bound bitch again had me reluctantly aroused and my pussy dripping with juice. As I gagged and grunted to his hostile onslaught, he started moaning again while calling out to me, "That's it, slut. That's one grade 'A' piece of meat."

Being forcefully taken and degraded sent my body twerking on my knees as I involuntarily began to suck voraciously with my eyes staring right at my conqueror. A sick feeling came over me, a desire to be please his cock poured through my veins while I succumbed to the will of my tramp stamp. With drools rolling down my chin and neck to my swaying naughty tits, my groans vibrated across his foul cock as I throbbed with my knees together like an obedient bitch.

Finally he picked me up again and bent me over his desk. Rubbing his steel hard meat up and down my dripping cunt, he taunted, "Do you want that 'A?' Come on, how badly do you want the grade?"

Twerking my hips and flexing my cunt, I whimpered softly as he tortured me with his teasing cock, "Give it to me, please. Fuck this nasty tramp, sir."

He gave it to me hard, harder than I've ever had as I groaned and moaned to each forceful thrust. Then grabbing my ponytail, the obese hairy man pumped me like the salacious slut my stamp made me into as I bit my lips trying to withhold my screams. However, spanking my ass as he hammered my young tender pussy, he shouted, "There are no secrets between the professors. We all know the rules and the codes. So... scream away, make me proud and envied by the others."

That was all I needed as I let loose and screamed unrelentingly until my horny cries echoed through the walls, yelling loudly, "FUCK ME! HARDER! FUCK!! PUNISH MY NAUGHTY CUNT!!"

Then as my body jerked and convulsed, he stood still with a grip of my hair as I came on his meaty cock. When the twitching subsided, he pulled out and then flipped me around on my tied wrists. Stripping my jeans and panties off completely, the insatiable lecher spread my slim legs apart by the ankles while I lay on the desk like a tender frog. Then as the weight of his fat belly pressed down on my petite body, the sweaty fat hog pounded me slow but hard. With each heavy thrust, I could only respond with an uncontrollable grunt, "UNGH... UNGH... UNGH..."

Being bent over the desk and taken from the back is one thing, I didn't have to see what was going on. However, being spread so openly and vulnerable on the desk with my bare tits in the air and my legs wide open, the sight of this disgusting hairy fat man driving hard into my body made me want to vomit. All I could do was turn my face to the side and kept my eyes shut as he ravaged me over and over. He was enjoying the slow hard pumps for what seemed like forever before finally speeding up. Then while he rammed my tender tight body pinned under his weight with fast forceful thrusts, I felt his perverse hands squeezing my defenseless tits as I groaned like a filthy sow.

With that he spewed his hot semen deep into me as I came jerking against the hardwood desk. Then after untying me, he gave me some Kleenex and I cleaned up the best I could while he changed my grades. When I walked out of the office, there were a few male professors in the hallway grinning at me like a bunch of horny teenagers. As I passed one of them, he stopped me and said, "I'll be teaching Physics 101 next semester..."

Embarrassed and with my eyes on the ground, I quickly scuttled out of there and headed back to my room. I had never been so ashamed in my life, with getting the 'A' the only redeeming quality of the experience. Yet the thought that I had just sold my body for the grade still didn't sit well with me.

With the semester over and everyone about to head back home for the holidays, my roommate asked if I wanted to go to a rave party. It was just what I was looking for to distract myself from the previous experience and I was pretty curious about these wild college parties. Alcohol, cute boys, and maybe even a little experience with pot sounded just about right to end this tacky strange first college semester for me. However, it was also just the opportunity to completely shed my nerdy self and see how far my conscience would allow my tramp stamp to take me.

Wearing my skinny low-rise black bell-bottom jeans, I decided on a dark flannel top unbuttoned with the front tied in a knot right below my chest and the sleeves rolled up. Without a shirt underneath or even a bra, my bulging titties were barely covered by the flannel, showing off my whole bare waist from below my boobs to the top of my hips. Then to top it off, a red high-cut thong panties with the straps clearly visible pulling up from the low-rise jeans. Wearing dark brown make ups and my wavy hair coming down on one shoulder, I was ready to make any cock swell.

We arrived at a very rundown looking house in the middle of nowhere. The windows were boarded, but we could clearly hear loud techno music inside. A shady young man with dreadlocks, baggy clothes, and a backwards baseball cap was standing outside when we approached and notified us, "It's $50 each to get in."

Without hesitation, my roommate turned me around before pulling my jacket up and revealing my tramp stamp to the bouncer. With a nonchalant look, he then replied, "Tramps get in for free. But you still gotta pay, bitch."

In a confident voice, the Goth girl answered, "This tramp is with me. So... either you let us both in, or we are bouncing."

There was a moment of pause as the young man looked up and down my body like a piece of meat before saying to my roommate, "Aite, she is definitely worth the admission of 2. But... I gotta sample the goods first, you feel me?"

Then calling out for another man to take his job, he led both of us to the back of the house. Nervously I asked my roommate what he meant, but she shushed me and assured everything will be alright. There were a bunch of cars parked in the back as the young man led us to one of those 'old school' car garages at the back of the house. With only a dim yellow light, the filthy place was dusty and dirty with a couple more cars parked within. Taking a sigh, he looked at me and muttered, "Alright, off with the jacket, let's see what you got."

Looking nervously at my roommate, I hesitated before finally removing my jacket. As his eyes widen, the perverted thug leered at my slutty outfit with my sensual toned abs uncovered. I rationalized it was alright, the guy just wanted a good look before letting us into the party. However, when the thuggish boy came up and cupped one of my breasts, instinctively I reacted by grabbing hold of his wrist, shouting, "Hey, wtf!?!"

Before I knew what was happening, my Goth roommate came up behind me and held my arms back with one arm while covering my mouth with her free hand. Panic set in as I struggled and squealed in vain while the sick asshole fervently untied the flannel knot, exposing my firm round tits to the sting of the cold air. When I finally freed my arms, I tried my best to push his head off my breasts as he brutally sucked on my sensitive nipples. Then while my roommate held me tightly again with my mouth still covered, the jerk unbuckled his belt and wrapped my wrists tightly behind my back, muttering, "Shit, this is a live one."

The moment I felt the belt tighten on my wrists, there was a sulking feeling in me. Once again, I was tied up and about to be served as a meat dish for hungry perverts. There was nothing I could've done, but even more so I wasn't sure I wanted anything to be done. As the dirty dog went back to feasting my now completely defenseless tits, my roommate suddenly uncovered my mouth and slipped a pill inside. Holding my neck with one hand, she squeezed my cheeks with the other and forced my lips open before spitting a huge glob of saliva into me. Then without much of a choice, I swallowed it all with the pill. Covering my mouth again, she whispered to me, "It's just ecstasy. It'll help you relax."

I'd never taken a drug in my life and panicked to what was happening. Within moments, the effect hit me as my skin began to goose bump and the hair on it started to stand. Every touch became amplified as I felt my nipples burning to the tongue and lips. I was still wrestling with the event in my mind, but my body was already succumbing to the lust as it squirmed in sexual agony. My mind became hazy like I was in a dreamy state that I didn't even noticed when my jeans were peeled off my silky legs. Standing with my back leaning against my Goth roommate, I tilted my head back on her shoulder and moaned with my eyes closed as she milked both my nipples until they were irritatingly bright red. The whole time, I could feel two fingers pressing my thong panties against my wet cunt as the boy commented, "Ahh shit... she feels good."

Though it was a chilly night, it didn't take long for my naked exposed flesh to warm up and dripping with my own sweat. Still kneading one of my succulent nipples, the Goth bitch shoved two fingers into my mouth as I mindlessly sucked with my eyes closed. When I felt my panties being pulled aside, a gasp escaped me as I anticipated his fingers ravaging my dripping cunt hole. He went slow but hard while I groaned on my roommate's fingers. However, when he picked up speed, I was moaning so loud she had to cover my mouth again as I jerked on my feet. They didn't let me cum. Those sick bastards. I felt his wet hand slapping my tits before the Goth bitch pulled my head back up off her shoulders.

Opening my eyes, I saw the man holding a large dildo in front of my face. However, when he turned it on, I realized it was actually a thrusting vibrator. The device would pull the top half down to the base before snapping right back up like a rubberband. He turned the speed setting to high as I stared with my eyes wide open while the cock vibrator pulsated in front of me—thud... thud... thud... thud...

Even though I was horny as fuck and still on the effect of the ecstasy, as I've shared earlier I never had foreign objects shoved into me before. I didn't know what to expect as I struggled in fear while my roommate held me squirming against her chest. Covering my mouth, she squeezed one of my sore nipples as my body burned in agony. The filthy thug moved my panties aside before slowly throbbing the cock vibrator into my wet soaking pussy. Oh shit, the moment he penetrated me, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I lost control, screaming into the Goth girl's hand.

JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers