Tramp Steaming Ch. 05: Noah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,019 Followers

And, although, with a muttered, "Now me, mate," he claimed his turn as a bottom, he remained dominant. I was trapped on my back under his greater weight and strength, and he rode my cock like a cowboy—like a jackaroo—not only rising and falling on my hard staff but also moving forward and back and from side to side as he rubbed every inch of his passage on my throbbing staff, massaged my pecs with his hands, and worked my nubs with his fingers and thumbs.

It was dark outside his windows before we were both satiated and exhausted. In the time I'd been with him, I realized what I had been missing in the two years of sex, including both bottom and top, classic positions and fetish, rough and not. It was passion. As arousing, heated, and fulfilling as the fucks had been before this, none were as passionate as I had with this beautiful Aussie. And it was the first time I thought of another man in terms of being a lover. Even though he'd remained dominant throughout, there had never before been the equal giving and taking—the concern for the pleasure of the other—that there was with this man.

"I'm afraid we haven't been introduced properly," he whispered after he'd rolled over on his side, taking me with him, still embedded inside him, and he nuzzled his way into my embrace. "I'm Noah."

"And I'm Nathan," I said. I'd come all the way back west across the South Seas, fucking young men almost nightly, and yet I hadn't told any of them my name. I was sure it was significant of something that I'd so readily told Noah mine—and that I had given him my real name. I knew he had. I'd taken a good look at the nameplate on his flat mailbox as we came up to his flat.

"You say you are flying out tomorrow?" he asked.

"I lied," I said. "I can stay for nearly a month longer." My mind was racing on the need to get to a telephone to cancel my plane reservations for the next day.

"If you don't want to stay wherever you're staying—"

"Thank you, I'd like that," I answered. "One thing, though, Noah."

"What?"

"Can you tell me where you got the fringed vest and cowboy boots you were wearing last night?"

"You only want me for my clothes?" he asked.

"Absolutely," I said, as I rolled him onto his belly, rolled with him, stretched out on his back, and started showing him he didn't have to be dominant every time.

- Fini -

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,019 Followers
12