TRANCE, Inc. 08

Story Info
Chance's twins reveal a sexy surprise, then share a secret.
11.8k words
4.79
43.3k
75

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,594 Followers

"That was fucking hot!" Amber's voice brought me back to reality and I realized I had almost dozed off in the shower, the hot water cascading over my head and through my hair.

I let my worries about Terra slide away like the water sluicing the sweat from my skin. Turning, I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's waist, pulling her closer in the confined space. "Yes..." I murmured, kissing her deeply. "It was..."

Her bright blue eyes shone into mine and her face was still flushed with a post-orgasmic glow. "So, how was your morning?"

I considered for a moment as we switched places, Amber taking her turn under the running water.

"It was good," I told her. "I talked to Mike Lassiter about finding a freelancer to do my job and give me some free time, and after that I went out to try and look for a martial arts studio. I found one that I really liked and the trainer took me through a beginner workout." My body sagged as it remembered the grueling training Terra had taken me through, and I wondered whether beginner was really the right word to describe it.

"Martial arts?" Amber's voice was a little surprised. She turned to face me, her drenched body pressing distractingly against mine as she looked up into my face. "Does this have to do with last night?"

My face must have exhibited a bit of a sheepish look, because she shook her head and placed her hands on my chest. I tried to stay focused on her words but it was difficult with her perky breasts, all slippery from the soap and water, right there distracting me.

"You know that you don't have to worry about that, right?" she asked. "You don't have to protect us, and you don't have to worry about not being strong enough to take care of things."

I tried to smile, but ended up only managing a lopsided grin. "I need to be better," I told her. "Last night was just a wakeup call."

Amber bit her lip and looked down. "Well," she murmured. "I support you in improving yourself..." She glanced up through her lashes. "Even though I think you're perfect how you are." Her angelic smile took a seductive turn, her hand slowly reaching out and her fingers wrapping around my cock.

My breath caught as she began to stroke up and down. "You're perfect..." I breathed as the blonde goddess knelt at my feet, taking my growing length between her lush pink lips.

She moaned, her eyes closed.

My head dropped back and I enjoyed the sensation of the hot water beating against my chest while my pornstar girlfriend sucked my cock back to full hardness.

Thank god for modern plumbing, because the water never grew cold as my tired body was granted a surge of energy and I fucked Amber for the second time that afternoon.

Amber and I lounged in bed for a while after our shower, naked and perfectly comfortable with it. I couldn't think of a time I'd been more at ease around another human being. I enjoyed it. We streamed a few short episodes of a web television series, and decided that it would be "our show." I liked the idea of having something special just for Amber and me — after all, she was my number one.

As Amber went into the kitchen to eat a late lunch, I browsed the internet and thought back through my day. It had been a unique one, and it was a strange feeling to know that this might become my new normal. For the first time in my life I didn't really have any obligations. No work to worry about — though I knew Lassiter still wasn't perfectly satisfied with our arrangement — and no problems to occupy my thoughts. It was nice, like a vacation, but as I lounged I knew that if I didn't give myself something to work on soon my brain would tear itself to pieces.

One day at a time. I told myself sternly, flipping closed my laptop and going to the dresser. Don't prevent yourself from enjoying the moment by worrying about the future. I pulled on a pair of boxers and ambled into the kitchen.

The others arrived home over the next hour or two, Daisy and Carmen bouncy and chatting as they entered around 4 o'clock and Victoria closer to 5:30. It was a Tuesday night, but every night felt like a party with my four gorgeous women around me.

Victoria had returned with groceries, and it occurred to me for the first time that there were practical things — like making sure we had enough food — that I could do during the day to make sure my ladies' lives were easier. I wonder if this is what a stay-at-home husband feels like, I mused, and then immediately banished the comparison far from my mind. Yikes! I thought. Even just the word "husband" was still too scary for a young guy like me to think about.

To my surprise, Daisy immediately rose from my lap to join Victoria in the kitchen, kissing me a quick goodbye on the cheek.

I watched her tight ass as she crossed the cheap tiled floor. "Daisy cooks?" I wondered aloud to Carmen, and she grinned as she leaned up against me.

"Saves me the trouble," she answered. "I'm not great in the kitchen... Well, not with cooking, at least." To make sure I caught her drift, she kissed my neck and tugged gently at my earlobe with her teeth.

I laughed softly and turned, kissing her on the mouth.

She sighed contentedly and grabbed at the front of the tee shirt I'd thrown on, pulling me closer. Her lips were soft and I could taste her sweet chapstick.

"You'll have to show me sometime," I told her when we came apart.

My teenage minx grinned. "Yes, sir..." she murmured.

Our meal was delicious, and after I helped Carmen wash the dishes we headed to the livingroom to relax, hooking up my laptop to the TV. Picking a movie was hard work with five sets of preferences to please, but eventually we settled on a classic romantic comedy — When Harry Met Sally. The girls had gone crazy when I said I hadn't watched it, and I didn't want to burst their bubbles by reminding them that I'd not really had anyone to watch romantic movies with before them.

It's not like I'm totally inexperienced, I consoled myself while the girls found a place to site the film. I've had girlfriends... The snide, insecure voice in the back of my mind hastened to remind me how disastrous and short term those efforts had been, but I snuffed it out. Tonight is for me and the girls. Fuck off.

The film was good, the perfect relaxing combination of cute, charming and cliché. When the credits rolled, I sighed contentedly and looked around. My small livingroom was full to bursting. Daisy was laying on the couch with her head in my lap, my fingers playing with her flowing crimson hair. Carmen and Amber were stretched out on the carpet under a blanket and Victoria, meanwhile, had just finished a glass of wine and was seated at the other end of the sofa wielding the remote.

"We should do this more often," I declared, stretching and leaning back into the pillows.

Everyone looked around, and smiles lit up four beautiful faces.

"Mmhmm," Daisy sighed contentedly from my lap, closing her eyes.

"Agreed," Victoria declared.

Amber nodded and Carmen kissed my girlfriend's shoulder while she looked up at me with a puppy dog expression. "Can we watch another?"she asked, pouting cutely, and I laughed.

"I suppose it's not past your bedtime yet," I answered, chuckling, glancing at an imaginary watch on my wrist.

"Thank you, Daddy," Carmen murmured mischievously, batting her eyelashes up at me, and I felt my stomach do a little flip flop at the embers of desire in her voice. She rose to all fours, crawling across the floor and up onto the couch between me and Victoria. I admired her slim figure as she moved, getting tantalizing glimpses of her skin in the old, too-big tee shirt of mine that she'd turned into a crop cop and a pair of grey sleeping shorts she'd slipped into for the evening.

Victoria rolled her eyes in mock disgust and stood. "Wine, anyone?" she asked, and she got a chorus of yes's from Amber and Carmen. Daisy shook her head peacefully, not opening her eyes from where she lay, my fingers still slowly moving through her hair.

When Victoria returned, she carried three glasses of red wine and a newly opened bottle (which she placed on the coffee table). She handed a glass to Carmen, who blew the older woman a kiss, and then settled down with Amber on the carpet.

"It's been a while since I laid down on the floor for a show," she said with a grin. "I feel like I'm at someone's house for a slumber party."

Amber laughed and I savored the happy sound as it lit up the room. "I'm glad your parents are letting you stay over."

Instead of another movie, we settled in and decided to select a show we could binge watch as a team in the coming weeks. After filtering through a couple we chose Suits, a legal drama that I was hooked on after the first episode. One of the primary characters, Harvey Spectre, looked like a blueprint for the kind of man I wanted to become — suave, successful, confident and sexy. As we fired up episode two, I watched him carefully, deciding that this show was going to be as much about research as it was about entertainment.

At some point while we enjoyed the evening, Daisy drifted off to sleep. The other girls were on their second and third glasses of wine, and I was starting to feel the workouts of the day — from Terra's beatdown to Amber's shower caper. It was time for bed.

Carmen kissed me on the cheek as I rolled my neck and rubbed my eyes. "You ready to be up and at 'em tomorrow?" she asked with a smirk. "I'm not letting you miss our first run."

I groaned and flopped back into the cushions. At the movement, Daisy blinked and opened her eyes.

"What's up?" she murmured sleepily, and I stroked her forehead gently.

"Time for bed, lover," I told her, and she nodded, sitting up slowly.

Amber and Victoria, cuddling on the floor, gathered up their blanket and glasses, the brunette picking up the now-empty wine bottle as they headed into the kitchen to dump the dishes before turning in. Daisy headed directly for the bedroom, but as I started to follow Carmen grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back down.

Her eyes were bright. "Let the others have the bed," she told me. "I want you on the couch like my sister had you yesterday."

I had no doubt about what she meant, and even though my tired brain was begging for sleep the rest of my body perked right up.

"Besides," she added, nodding logically. "We wouldn't want to disturb the others when we're up bright and early in the morning, would we?"

I shook my head in agreement as she knelt on the cushions in front of me. She tossed her hair back over her shoulders and looked up into my face, a smiling curving across her mouth. Then, she leaned forward pushed me back into the arm of the couch, bending down to kiss my bare chest.

She trailed her lips down my stomach, then, with a grin, tugged at the waistline of my sweatpants.

I lifted my hips obediently and she slid them down my legs in one practiced motion, discarding them to the top of the coffee table. My heartbeat sped up and my cock stiffened as she eyed me hungrily, then sat back on her heels.

Raising her arms, she pulled the cutoff tee shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor, her toned body revealed only in the light of the lamps. She let one of her hands play with her hair, lifting it as she closed her eyes and arched her back, the other hand teasing down to tweak one of her nipples.

"Fuck me..." I breathed, the blood rushing down south and making my length swell.

"Mmm... " Carmen murmured, opening her eyes and staring at me with naked desire plain on her face. "I intend to." She leaned forward, her hair brushing against my thighs, and stopped a hair's breadth from my throbbing cock. Her breath was warm on the sensitive skin and her green eyes twinkled. "Are you going to ask nicely, Daddy?" she grinned, daring me to play along.

I flexed my fingers, trying to control myself, and let my need show in my expression. "Please suck my cock, baby girl?" My voice was husky and low, and I felt a pulse of excitement run through me as I slipped into the role.

"Anything for you, Daddy," she whispered, staring into my eyes as she lowered her mouth.

I hissed through my teeth as I felt the suction, the pleasure boiling through me like water in a kettle. I lifted my hips and pushed myself into her throat, Carmen only hesitating a moment before relaxing and taking my whole length.

"That's a good girl," I growled, reaching down and tangling my fingers in her deep red hair. I pulled her head down until her nose touched my belly, her eyes widening slightly as I took control.

She swallowed, massaging my shaft with her throat and I groaned with pleasure, releasing my grip on her head. Without missing a beat, she began to bob up and down, her tongue sliding around my shaft while her lips sucked and sucked at my length.

I felt myself swelling even harder inside her, her sweet mouth the perfect place to shove my throbbing cock.

But Carmen had other ideas.

She pulled back, tossing her hair over her shoulders as she licked her lips and stared down at where I lay beneath her. Her lips were wet and shone in the lamplight. "You have such a nice big cock, Daddy..." she told me, eyes burning into mine. Her fingers traced down her body and teased at the hem of her shorts. "I wonder what will happen if you..." She pulled them slowly down her slim legs. She wasn't wearing any panties, and she was shining wet with desire. "Try and fit it in my tight little pussy..."

I groaned, reaching out and sliding my hands up to her hips. "Let's see, hmm?" I asked, and she nodded eagerly, biting her lip. I pulled her forward, Carmen lifting her leg and kneeling just above my rock hard cock. I nestled up against her entrance, the tip of my length spreading her apart. "Ready, darling?" I murmured, my eyes half closing, feeling her heat.

Without answering, Carmen lowered herself onto me. She moaned with ecstasy as I split her in half, her body tight and hot and wet and perfect around me. My hands on her waist squeezed tighter as I gasped, her pussy gripping me even stronger than usual in this position. Then, I raised her up and brought her down again.

Carmen arched her back and groaned softly again, her mouth opening as the air escaped her lungs. Her body was outlined in light but her face was thrown into shadow, so all I could see was the red tint of her flowing hair.

She rose up and down, gasping as she began to fuck me in earnest. Her hips rocked up and down against me and I lifted myself to meet every movement.

My world narrowed to our two bodies, sheathing myself in her core with every movement. I laid back, my hands sliding up to cup her breasts, one in each palm. I felt her hard nipples pressing into the skin and squeezed them between my spread fingers.

She cried out sharply, her body rippling in the lamplight as she came and fell forward, her hands on my chest the only thing keeping her up. "Fuckme fuckme fuckme..." she gasped, and I did.

My hands went back to her hips, easily lifting her slightly-built figure and then driving myself up into her as she came down. I didn't give her time to recover from her first orgasm, pounding inside of her mercilessly as my own cock begged for release. Up and down, her pussy clenched around my pistoning rod.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" she called softly, biting her lip as her eyes squeezed shut.

I sat up, chest to chest with her as she bounced up and down on my length, burying myself in her body with every upward thrust. Lowering my head, I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked, lashing it with my tongue like I was licking her clit.

Her body shuddered as she came again, and this time I came as well, slowing my movements as my body shuddered and my cock released its load inside of her. My hands clamped down on her hips, electric heat jolting through me. My muscles locked and then released, the spreading warmth finally exhaling in one explosive breath as I fell back onto the pillows.

Carmen sprawled forward onto my chest, her head nestled in my shoulder.

We lay still for a moment, then she raised her head and kissed my neck. "Did your little girl do good?" she whispered in my ear.

"Mmhmm..." I managed, my exhausted body relaxing in post-orgasmic bliss.

The 18-year-old giggled. "Did I wear my daddy out?" she whispered.

I groaned and slid out of her, finally, my head falling back limply. "Uh-huh." God this girl is fucking hot...

"Mmm, good..." she murmured, reaching down to grab a pillow and blanket from the floor before nestling herself against me. Her bare skin was warm against mine and I reveled in the feeling of closeness.

The lamp still shone with its muted golden light, but I didn't have the energy to sit up and turn it off. I lay there for several moments before giving up the attempt to find motivation. "G'night, baby," I told Carmen softly, kissing the back of her head.

Her hair tickled my nose as she stirred slightly, but I realized she was already asleep.

* * *

I woke to the exquisite sensation of a pornstar's lips wrapped around my morning wood.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned, my eyes popping open as I recognized the fantastic feeling.

The glowing golden light of the rising sun was barely peeking over the tops of the buildings around us to creep in the living room window, but Carmen had apparently awoken without an alarm (or I had been so deeply asleep that I hadn't heard it).

The redhead felt me stir and her eyes flashed to my face as she looked up from her task.

"Fuck..." I moaned again as the teenager used her hands to pump up and down my shaft. I could feel the tightness in my balls as I got closer to spilling myself into her eager mouth, but as I closed my eyes again to enjoy her ministrations I heard a soft pop and felt myself freed from her sucking lips.

My eyelids snapped up and I squinted down at her.

"Up and at 'em, sleepyhead," Carmen purred teasingly, stuffing me back into my boxers and rising. She was still naked, and my slowly-waking eyes traced her lithe figure. "I'll finish you off in the shower as a reward for doing our first run together."

I sat up and reached out to grab her, but she skipped out of reach with a soft laugh.

I wrinkled my nose and mock-scowled at her. "Fine," I pouted, then grinned. It was hard to stay mad when I had woken up with my cock in the expert cocksucking mouth of a teenage pornstar.

"I'm going to sneak into the bedroom and grab my running gear," the 18-year-old informed me. "I'll grab you some clothes, too, 'kay?"

I nodded, and fell back into the pillows as she padded softly out of the room.

As expected, my body was sore from yesterday. It wasn't really the muscle pain I'd experienced after my few attempts to go to the gym and lift weights, but rather a tiredness that seemed to permeate my entire musculature. Today should be fun, I thought glumly, but steeled myself. This is what it takes to level up.

I checked my phone — the ungodly hour was just past 6:30 — and groaned. I hadn't woken up this early (by choice, at least) in years.

Carmen slipped back into the room as I was checking my social media feeds, and I gave a soft oof of surprise as a bundle of clothes plopped onto my belly.

"Chop, chop!" my running mate ordered, and I gave her a suspicious look as I sat up and tugged on the shorts and tee shirt.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked, pulling one sock and then the other over my toes.

"It's fun to be giving the orders for a change," Carmen told me with a wink, then bent down and kissed me on the forehead. "But don't worry, you're still in charge where it counts."

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,594 Followers