All Comments on 'TRANCE, Inc. 08'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ideas

I really like your storys! But i wish there would be somebody like the Boss of Trance who can control the girls against his instructions again this would spice the whole story up in my opinion.

Sry for my english and greetings from Germany

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Ideas

Thank you so much for your idea, and hello to you in Germany! Your English is quite understandable, so please don't worry about it at all! :)

In regards to a "big boss" or CEO of TRANCE, Inc who has the ability to control the girls, I have LOTS of ideas. For now, I've been trying to lay the foundations for Chance's relationships with his companions and give my readers the opportunity to get to know them all a bit better. Don't worry, TRANCE, Inc. drama is in the works (it's just a couple chapters further down the line).

Have you wondered — could there be a BIGGER reason behind implanting each of the pornstars with a hypnotic trance trigger? I've definitely thought about this question, and I'm excited to see if you like what I've come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story

The story is great, really enjoy reading it.... know I want longer chapters, but not sure if I could wait for them. Would like you to develop the Victoria & Chance relationship more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
go west young man

Love this story but give us more of cade and the wild west love mind control stories but this is getting a little repetitious.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Love this story

Thank you so much. I'm really glad you're enjoying it!

I'm doing my best to come out with chapters fairly consistently (my goal is at least 1 per week) but I'm also writing paid stories on Amazon to help make a bit of $ and justify (to myself) all the time I spend writing fiction online!

I hope that one 10- to 15k-word chapter per week is enough to satisfy you, but if it isn't I hope you understand my situation. :) I wish I could write faster, but one must factor in finger typing speed and... ya know... coming up with plot and such.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: go west young man

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Cade definitely deserves more to his story (and I definitely have plenty of ideas for him) but unfortunately he didn't get as wide a readership as I would have liked and so I'll have to put off his story temporarily while I put out more content that is likely to be read by more people. I want to make sure that as many readers as possible get what they want, and that sometimes means letting less-popular characters sit on the back burner for a while.

I would be grateful to hear your constructive criticism, though, on how you think my story has grown repetitious. My goal, as you can perhaps tell, is to write stories that are interesting, character-driven and relatable (to the extent that you can relate to online fiction). I certainly don't want to grow dry, repetitive or boring. What are your thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

You are german?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Ideas

I think the following ideas need to be explored...

1. Either the person filling in for Chance at TRANCE needs to be hypnotized or they may follow in Chance's footsteps

2. Carmen and Daisy's parents need to be dealt with, would love the secret be family incest inside Carmen & Daisy's family with some secret society stuff (Oedipus Society?) thrown in for some extra spice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Add Terra to the harem!

I'm really looking forward to Chance adding Terra to the harem!

AnkypartyAnkypartyover 5 years ago
Loving it but...

I'm absolutely loving the story and it's hot! But I would really like the mind control element to come back in some form. It's become too much like 1 guy living a charmed life with 4 hot women (not that that's a problem)

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I've enjoyed the TRANCE series quite a bit. Thank you

VerenseiVerenseiover 5 years ago
Agreed

It's a good series.. I'm waiting for the trainer to be hypnotised,,,

but. You want to decide which route you're taking:

1) He is a guy with a brainwashing trick he got via his job

or

2) He's a guy with a brainwashing trick he /stole/ from his job

I get the impression it's the second - Lassiter is presumably not the only member of the company that knows they are enslaving their porn stars.(Otherwise, how do the male actors know the trigger? and always say it right?)

And I somehow doubt Lassiter is the one who came up with the idea.

He really needs to figure out how it works - and how to lock out other people from activating it.

Also: He has not asked yet - are all the porn stars porn stars because they chose to be - or because they were /told/ to be? Which is how I read is how the twins got into this..

And as a final point - Are they all on birth control? 'cause the 'mark me as yours with your seed 'thing suggests not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still very much enjoying this!

But i am looking forward to the return of more hypnosis/brainwashing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terra

I hope that Terra does NOT get tricked into giving up her will, but instead asks for a way to forget some past pain (which is perhaps why she seemingly wants to punish Chance and also is so “angry” at the heavy bags).

Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really enjoying this story

Just finished reading the entire story (so far).

Loving it AND the potential of where he can use his mind control ...

- back at work to get the loose ends under control

- get the support of the twin's parents

- adding more girls to his harem - especially the trainer

- moving to a bigger/better home - able to take in all of the girls

Can't wait till the next chapter.

DominantwhisperDominantwhisperover 5 years ago
More and more impressed the more I read

The fact that you’re fleshing out these backstories is quite a pleasant surprise. I’m very intrigued to see what secrets are in store in the next chapter, as well as all the kinky hijinks they’re going to get up to.

Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The coed

It's great! (general story line and sexyness)

As said before, the backstories, a longterm goal is making the series better. The erotic parts are also very nice (the trigger and respond). I would prefer if there are more women to come, than the hypnosis won't be "forced". As suggested before, a more consensual route of hypnosis would be great. Also, what will happen whit the neighbour coed?

Thanks for writing

(my apologies if my english is not good)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love it please let it continue for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 9?

Do you know when chapter 9 will be released? It said the next few days but obviously there has been a delay. Such an amazing story

There_itisThere_itisover 5 years ago
Amazing story - top notch!

I have been on literotica for about 7 years now. This is by far one of my favorite stories. Please keep it up, this is great! Thank you!

What a dream life the man is living!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

I want to thank you for putting those stories up for everyone to see. I enjoy them with a great interest on the continuation of the storyline, which does not happen often for me on this site. I was actually hooked and read the chapters 1 - 7 in one night, finishing the last one now. The character development and balance between story and erotic features is well thoight through, the storyline not too foreseeable, hitting just the right spot. The protagonist is well defined and has his struggles with the new life, which for me makes the story just that much better. So, in conclusion, the title says it all, Wonderful!

stevekraus02stevekraus02about 5 years ago
love it

love reading your stories! can't wait until you upload the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

More please

Carpenter91Carpenter91almost 5 years ago
Love it!!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TRANCE?

Is TRANCE Inc. still an active atory?

GioSoloGioSoloover 4 years ago
Big Fan

Love your work, and this series is fantastic. Hope you write some more of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love it

would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

This is another great story JC!!! Please continue

VerenseiVerenseiover 4 years ago
Want more

You should get back to this soon, JCbeleren?

I suspect reason for the hypnotic trigger: None of these girls are working for TRANCE of their own free will.

They were either porn stars who were 'stolen', or pretty girls (Like the twins) who were captured.

Now where this could lead? It may well be nobody else in TRANCE knows about the trigger, exactly - all the porn stars (Male and female) hypnotised, the men set up with different triggers (to make them follow a given story and use the trigger phrase on the girls - who shouldn't need a trigger for the scenes, TBH, if they've already been programmed to be porn stars: Which in turn suggests the male stars.. maybe aren't male stars, but men who pay for the privilege and get told 'say this and she's yours'..)

But fundamentally: Lassiter is someone inserted into the company/or who got his job at the company /because /a third group worked out the hypnosis and wanted to make money out of it without it being obvious what they were doing - i.e. TRANCE is a patsy.

But yes. more soon plis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Pls wright more it was an amazing story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please more

Great story please continue it.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 4 years ago

Awesome story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Series

In the last year or so I have been reading every story of yours, but this is my favorite by some margin. The characters feel real and the story is not purely centered around the sex-theme, atleast in the later Chapters. I am already excited for new material in this wonderfully written story,

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great stuff. Please continue ..... soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is TRANCE, Inc. 09

I really like this story line and am wondering when you are going to start writing again. Thanks for giving us this marvelous story topic. Have a Great Day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing story line! More?

Love this story line. Really hope you are able to continue it soon!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
It's getting really, really good!

I like this story, to me, it's finally breaking apart from the rest. I'm looking forward to reading more of it! Thank you!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great series

good characters, captured very well. A plot / storyline that works. And a range of ages to sample! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Zdz

Great! Keep it up! Five stars!

Z_13Z_13over 1 year ago

This story is great! Not only is the sex hot as fuck, the narrative elements feel natural and well thought out. Please keep it up

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Now there’s a proper kink in the story that’s sure to bring trouble.

He should save them from Trance, as well as the other two. Nothing good comes from porn for the people in it. Used and abused, and those mind controlled girls are being used and abused

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

TRANCE, Inc. 07 Previous Part
TRANCE, Inc Series Info