TRANCE, Inc. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

I blinked. This was unexpected. "For... what?"

"For the crazy wild sex party." Mia laughed softly, then went on. "Yeah, it was insane and I never expected to ever experience something like that in my life. I probably won't again. But, at the same time, it took me to such an extreme that I learned something about myself. When your lovers invited me over and hit me with that weird meditation video, I know what they were using me for. I was just the Hot Sorority Chick that you all invited over to bang, right? And that was okay for a night. It was fun to be her, to totally sink into that persona. But the ditzy, platinum-blonde barbie who loves yoga pants more than yoga and pictures of coffee more than a nice dark roast? That's not really me."

The girl was shaking her head now. "I was always less confident when I was younger, and more bookish. A lot more of a tomboy, too. But then I started working out and got boobs, and suddenly all the guys I hung out with started getting irritating and all the girls I surrounded myself with started getting jealous. When I got to college and I met all my sisters they acted like they had it all — the looks and the grades and the money and the parties. I got it in my head that I wanted to be like them. I could be smart and act like a ditzy sorority chick, if it made people like me. But how you act is who you become. I started turning into that girl, little by little. I dyed my hair platinum blonde for crying out loud. And after that night with you, I decided that enough was enough. I'd gone plenty far down that rabbit hole."

It was clear that Mia had been keeping these words bottled up for a while, that I was maybe the first person to ever hear the articulated version of her personal journey. I probably could have responded better. I felt relief flood through me. "So, you're not...?" I started to ask, then I trailed off, uncertain how to finish the question.

"I'm not what?" Mia looked confused.

I shrugged in discomfort. "You know... pregnant."

"Ha!" Mia doubled over for a moment, laughing with her arms wrapped around her stomach. When she straightened, she was shaking her head. "No. But I guess you could say that I do need to give birth to something..."

I gave her a blank look.

"A new me," she said. Then, instantly, she winced. "Ooh, wow, that metaphor sounded so much better in my head." I laughed softly at her disgusted expression, and she turned it into a little grin. Mia looked really cute with dark hair.

"I wish you the best with that," I said. I smiled, and felt some of the tension in my chest ease. "And thank you for coming by to tell me all this. I bet you'll be really successful wherever you end up."

"Yeah," Mia agreed. "Well... Anyway. Yeah. I know you have stuff to do," and she gestured to where Victoria had disappeared in my apartment.

I nodded. "Right. That's right, I do have stuff."

I'd say we brought the conversation in for a landing as well as any two strangers could, after having a meaningful conversation for the first time. We stood in silence for an awkward pause, and then Mia gave me an impulsive hug. I felt her body against mine, soft and curvy in all the right places, but she stepped back before I could reciprocate.

So many hugs tonight, I thought. None of them expected, all of them in crazy circumstances.

"Thanks, Chance," Mia said again.

There was a flash of bright blue eyes in the weak glow of the overhead light as she turned, and then the girl was hurrying down the stairs and into the night. I stared after her for a moment.

Then, shaking my head, I turned toward my front door.

"Alright," I muttered. "Time to save the day."

* * *

The interior of the apartment was dark, but I could hear sounds coming from the direction of the bedroom. I followed them down the short hall and through the door on the right. The bathroom door was halfway open, yellow light spilling around it and across the bed.

"Victoria?" I called quietly.

"Yeah, babe?" Out of sight, the woman sounded less anxious than before, and I was grateful.

"She's gone." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What did she want?"

I shrugged, leaning forward and feeling my weight sag down into the mattress. "To thank me for getting to be part of a hypnotized orgy?" I shook my head. "Anyway, she's gone now. And we need to hammer out a plan."

The sliver of light broadened in front of me as the door opened, and I could see Victoria's figure backlit against it. I blinked as she sashayed through the door, and then tensed against the sheets when I saw what she was wearing.

Absolutely nothing. Nothing except her high heels and an expression that told me exactly what she wanted. "Or, she said quietly. "You could hammer me..."

"Vi!" I knew I sounded shocked. "Shouldn't we be—?"

The woman shook out her hair and stared at me from under heavy eyelids. She wet her lips as my words stumbled to a halt. I could read her face in the splash of yellow light that spilled in from the bathroom. I swallowed. My body was suddenly tingling as Victoria's dark gaze electrified me.

"We need to help the twins," I muttered. "And Amber. We have to come up with some sort of plan..."

"Won't we think better if we work off a little of that stress?" The woman's voice was a musical purr, and her gaze was locked on the bulge that the shadows of the darkened room couldn't hide. "We may be up all night, and I know that I'll think a lot more clearly once we get a little more... relaxed."

The brunette took a slow step toward me, her big tits jiggling on her chest as her weight shifted, and I heard myself let out a soft, low groan. I couldn't deny it. I knew that I should have had more urgency, but my body had been waiting for this moment ever since I'd seen my four dynamite babes wriggle into their party dresses earlier in the evening.

"Quickly," I rasped. Then, I was shrugging my jacket off my shoulders as quickly as I could while Victoria covered the distance between us in two rapid strides.

Her lips pressed to mine as I struggled with the front buttons of my shirt, and I heard her nails click on my belt. Her kiss seared against my mouth, urgent and hot and hard. My cock pulsed, throbbed as Victoria moaned and I felt her lashes flutter against my cheek. My hand rose and cupped a breast, squeezing and kneading and making her kiss me harder.

"Ohmygod baby I want you so bad..." Victoria's words came in a fast pant as she tugged at my pants, fumbling them down my legs clumsily while I lifted my hips up off the bed. I heard a quiet thunk, followed by the clink of my belt hitting the floor, and then felt Victoria's warm, experienced fingers wrap around my rock-hard shaft. She was kneeling between my spread thighs, her hand stroking up and down my cock while her dark eyes burned into mine. "I'm going to make you feel so good, Chance," she whispered. Then, never breaking eye contact, Victoria parted her full lips and lowered them over the head of my length.

"Ohfuck..." I groaned. I felt her tongue swirl around and around, worshipping my cock as the busty brunette slowly slid my manhood into her hot, waiting mouth.

"Mmm..."

I felt a rustle of cloth as Victoria pulled my pants away from my feet with one hand, the other gently massaging my balls. My eyes squeezed shut as my head fell back, and I felt the vibration of my lover's wanton moan shudder up into my core. My head pounded, blood pumping south and into my length, my body disregarding the stresses of my life and overwhelming them with a single urgent need.

The tip of my cock popped free of her mouth, and I felt Victoria's tongue lick lovingly up my shaft while her hand slowly pumped my pulsating rod. My eyes fluttered open and I watched as Victoria rose up toward the bed. I scooted back, giving us space, and watched, entranced. Most of the woman's body was in shadow as she crawled onto the mattress beside me, one hand rising to trail the edge of a fingernail across my chest.

"Fuck, Vi..." The words drifted out on a sigh of arousal.

Victoria kissed my shoulder, the side of my neck, then my jaw. Her body was gliding up mine, her smooth skin on my bare torso and her hard nipples pressing into my chest. I fell back onto the bed as she straddled me, kneeling across my hips. I could see the glistening sheen of her arousal in the shadow between her thighs, my cock pressed up against her slit.

"Are you asking me to fuck you, Sir...?" Victoria's voice teased me, her fingers twining through mine and pinning one hand to the bed as she leaned forward. Her tits swayed beneath her, tantalizingly close to my lips as she stared down into my eyes.

"Yes," I whispered.

And then her hips sank down and my cock sheathed itself in her body.

Ohfuckme... My eyelids dropped and I fell into pleasure, my hips rising in time with Victoria's rhythm, the woman setting a pace for both of us as she sped up. Her pussy clenched around my length, close as a glove and hot enough to send shivers of warmth radiating out into my entire body. One of my hands tightened around hers, the other made a fist in the sheets.

I heard her gasps, felt the shuddering ecstasy that gripped her body.

"Yes, Sir... yes, Sir... Yessir yessir yessir!" Her voice was tight and desperate. She was so turned on I could practically feel her getting slicker around my plunging shaft, her body squeezing tight and begging me to explode deep in her core.

I wanted to, and I squeezed my eyes closed. Then, unbidden, images began to flash in my mind.

Daisy, red lips curled in a gasping smile of delight as I slid into her tight, wet snatch.

I thrust inside of her, making her groan and grind her body down on top of mine. Her muscles clenched, her fingers gripping my hand and her nails digging into my skin.

Carmen, crimson hair falling around her shoulders and over her perky, bouncy tits as she threw her head back and came.

My free hand ran up her smooth side and tangled in her hair, pulling her toward me into a kiss. I felt her shuddering climax run through us both like an electric current.

Amber, her eyes piercing blue and flashing with desire as I pounded inside her drenched slit like a jackhammer.

"We have to save them," I groaned. I could feel the climax rising within me, tightening my muscles and tingling in my blood.

I felt Victoria's orgasm begin to subside. I felt her weight shift as she leaned back up and away. But her hips didn't slow, so I kept my eyes clamped closed. I wanted to sink into the dark, to fall over the edge and come back up with the people who had been taken from me. I wanted to explode, to release the tension and return to a time when things were simple.

Pleasure shot through my nerves. I curled my toes. I was so close.

"I really wish I didn't have to do this, baby..." Victoria sounded apologetic, even through her panted moans of pleasure.

My eyes snapped open.

In an instant, I took in the sight above me.

Victoria straddled my hips, my manhood sheathed to the hilt in her body. Dark hair tumbled wild around her shoulders and down her back. In her free hand, the woman was holding her phone. The other hand tightened around mine, pressing it to my chest. She must have slipped the device out of my pocket when she got rid of my pants. The glow of the screen lit up the frown on her face.

"I'm sorry," she gasped, impaling herself once more on my throbbing length, "but Landon's orders were very clear. If you didn't seem ready to give up on your girls after all of them had been taken from you, then there would be only one thing left to do."

Oh shit...

Then, the woman's finger hit the screen and she spun the phone around as a video blasted to life.

No! I tried to sit up but my mind felt hazy as fast, synthetic music blasted in my ears. It was a familiar sound. And I knew I'd watched this video before. Flashes of it, out of the corner of my eye.

Victoria's hand was on my chest, her weight pinning me down as I struggled weakly. My cock sank deep into her womb as she rode me, and at the same time the flashing colors dazzled my eyes and my thoughts scattered like clouds in a heavy wind.

"No..." I groaned. The pulsating beat of an electronic melody twined into my mind, and I felt my will begin to crumble. I knew I couldn't give in, couldn't give up. I was Daisy's only chance, Carmen's only chance, Amber's only chance. But at the same time...

Wouldn't it be nice to watch, just this once, all the way through?

My body felt so good, my muscles tight with electric bliss and a gorgeous woman begging me to cum with every fiber of her being. Begging me to give in to pleasure, to give in to her, to give in to the numbing, blissful blanket that was trying to wrap my thoughts in the gentle embrace of submission.

I felt myself explode, my balls emptying their load deep in Victoria's body. My muscles tightened, my body a single point of pleasure in space. My mind flashed blank, hot, electric. For the space of a second, an instant of ecstasy, there was nothing in me but pleasure.

And that was when I summoned my will.

That was when I started to fight back.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the eighteenth chapter in this series — TRANCE, Inc.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate it and leave a comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that people out there really are reading what I publish.

Please check the comments below if you want to stay informed on my ongoing plans for this story!

Lots of love, and I'll see you for my next publication,

JC