All Comments on 'TRANCE, Inc. 20'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
VerenseiVerenseiover 3 years ago
Thinking on it..

I suspect the induction proccess works something like:

1. Scout finds a woman who fits the profile.

2. Shows her the video (and likely fucks her)

3. The video unless the scout directs otherwise, as CVhase originally did to Mia the first time she saw it - encourages the subject to pack up their life, to go in a 'new direction'. When this is complete they then seek out the person who showed them the video to tell them.

4. At which point, command word is given to erase memories of their previous life, potentially assign a new name, and taken to either TRANCE or the academy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Respect!

So I hate the decisions Chance makes but I respect you as an author for them! He is like a specific horseperson cartoon character: doing bad things feeling bad about it, and then pretending that makes it ok. Seriously I you are a very good author who writes very good real characters!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story Line

I don't know a man out there who does not want to be the hero. You add to that a Harem and some nice twists and you've got a winner.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Well done!

I really like this chapter! Thank you!

FrodovFrodovover 3 years ago
Loving feedback

As a newbie writer myself I find that I really enjoy the feedback from those oh so few readers that bother to comment. Both the good and the bad. Feedback or critique' it's all good and I know what to look for when I'm working on a new project. And of course it just feels good to know that there are those out there that appreciate my efforts. In that spirit I'd like to say thank you for your efforts. Yes, you are on my favorites list and I've been following your work avidly. I've always been a bookworm and therefor an escapist of sorts in that I can immerse my self in a story and enjoy it thoroughly. Keep up the good work my friend and never doubt that it's not appreciated.

Frodov

Yes... I post here on Literotica as well. <shrug> check it out if you want a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope, still can't predict what's coming

This has been a remarkable journey, alternately filled with suspense and incredibly hot moments. The only part I got right is that you moved from Bimbo Builder Academy back to TRANCE because the time lines were becoming a problem. I've enjoyed every minute.

Chance has made a lot of hard choices...which means he has more ahead of him, because now he's started down an honorable path of righting wrongs. Ultimately that will have to include righting his own wrongs, whether he had a choice at the time or not.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 3 years ago

I thank you so much for this chapter and yet wonder... just how you manage to keep me at the edge of my seat with your cliff-hangers! You do have a gift, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chance’s story ark

I appreciate the story arc you have built for chance. Given an amazing opportunity he was self-centered and shallow. Then yes his conscience began to work on him. I think his concerned that once he has freed his harem of their mind control they will leave him is going to provide his greatest moral character Development moment. Will he love them enough to truly give them back their freedom to choose? Will he risk losing the people he has fought for so hard? he has chosen the women he cares for over the lives of countless others. In a way still selfish, And yet given the cost to his own “Soul“ self sacrificing at the same time. The question remains will he give up what he loves to do right by those he loves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's fascinating to find out that Mia ended up becoming Natalie that we know from the other series. I think that's an excellent tie up. Also, I believe I can expect Chance to get together with Terra for some fun soon, to "rectify" the accord since it needs to include and protect Chance but currently isn't. I skipped about 10 chapters after chapter 5 as I thought there wasn't much plot direction, but I'm thrilled at how the last 5 chapters changed my mind!

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago

I already had suspicions after realising, that BBA and TRANCE are in the same universe, but finally knowing that Natalie from BBA is actually Mia from TRANCE was just mind-blowing.

This is one of the very few stories with this many parts that have stayed at a 5-star-level from start to finish. And things like this reveal make it all the better.

Also I hope, this wasn't the last time Chance sees Terra, because the scenes with her always were just awesome! (and not hyperbole speaking, they were really excellent)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am still really not sure how I feel about what happened to MIA. It makes it a bit better now knowing that it was so she could be “used” in a different story ark if that is what happened but still, she came to thank chance and he just hands her over. Feels kinda scummy but hey you sorta do what you gotta do for love, other then that this story has been amazing and I don’t want it to end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

TRANCE, Inc. 19 Previous Part
TRANCE, Inc Series Info