TRANCE, Inc. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Master..." she begged. "Fill my tight pussy with your big, hard dick..."

My whole body tensed and then flushed with heat. All I wanted was to lift my hips, to pull the woman down onto my cock and split her in half with my girth. But I reigned in my desire, stared into my girlfriend's eyes while she straddled me. I was losing her, but suddenly I knew what I had to say. And I knew I should have said it sooner.

I pulled Amber closer, my fingers tight in her thick hair and her gorgeous face just inches from mine. "I love Victoria," I panted. "I love the twins. But you're the first one I fell in love with, even though I was too scared to tell you. And you will always be special. Come back to me."

"Special..." Amber responded, and I could tell that she was glazing over, falling deeper into my eyes and into the trance.

No!

My voice grew more desperate. I kissed her, felt the passion tighten between us and pulled back before I was lost. "I love you, baby. I love you... And I should have said it sooner but I'm saying it now. I love you and I don't want to be trapped anymore with all the anxiety and the distrust. I love you, I miss you, I trust you, I want you... Be mine."

An instant that dragged out far too long.

Somewhere in the distance I heard Morrison protest. "You said that everything had been dealt with! What about your guarantee?"

Then, so close I could feel her breath, I heard Amber's whisper. "I love you, too..."

And the kiss that followed was real.

It was almost tentative to begin, not the same as the eager, desperate kisses she'd showered me with just a moment ago. It was soft on my lips, like she was tasting my mouth for the first time. Then, she was kissing me harder, and I pulled her to me and everything fell away around us. I didn't care if Morrison was enraged. I didn't care how many people Clayton might warp with the TRANCE video I'd given him. I didn't even care that Terra was watching. None of it mattered.

Amber was free and she was mine.

She was mine.

We were together.

I lifted my hips as Amber kissed me, her tight passage snug as a sheathe around my throbbing cock. The heat of her core almost overcame me but I kissed her harder and held on. Her body was familiar under my hands, but as we moved I realized how long it had been since we'd really been together.

"Ohmygawd Chance..."

Hearing my name, harsh and ragged on her lips, made me pulse with lust. My length, buried deep inside her, throbbed expectantly.

"Fuck me..."

And we were gone, my rational thoughts no longer in control as I let Amber's words take control of my body. I felt like a primal creature as my vision flickered and my other senses flared. I could smell Amber's perfume in my nose. Her shampoo and the heady scent of her drenched pussy, sopping with desire. I could feel her smooth skin under my fingertips, the muscles tightening beneath her tan hide and her hair falling around my face. Her inner muscles tightened around me, massaging my cock with all her skill. I could taste the sweet gloss on her lips, the flavor she'd picked out last night before the twins' party, and her tongue slipped into my mouth, teasing mine.

I kissed her harder and sat up, letting my hands fall to the arms of the chair as Amber rode me all on her own. Her hips rocked and her fingers ran through my wild hair, down the side of my face, across my chest and back. Her huge, round breasts bounced, tantalizing, just in front of my face and I couldn't stop myself from leaning forward to capture one nipple in my mouth.

I sucked, gently tugging with my teeth to make her gasp, and I felt her whole body twitch in response.

"Fuck fuck fuck you're making me cummm!" Amber's body tightened all at once and then quaked, her fingers digging into my shoulder and into the cushions beside my head as she hung onto the back of the chair and came.

Her back arched, presenting me with her mouthwatering cleavage once again. Her hair fell around her shoulders and down her back in a lustrous cascade. Her lips parted in a long, drawn out cry.

I couldn't help it.

I exploded inside of her, my toes curling down into the floor and my fingers into the arms of the chair. The leather was soft and smooth under my hands as my balls tightened and I felt myself unleash in my girlfriend's volcanic center. Strand after strand of my seed whitewashed her inner walls, and my entire body floated in passionate release.

"Ohmygod..." my girlfriend gasped. "Ohmyfuckinggawd..." She kissed my jaw and my throat, her head falling forward. Pleasure wrung her out and collapsed her on top of me.

And who was I to complain? The feeling of her stunning curves pressed to my body was comfortable, familiar and so very sexy. My own muscles slowly relaxed, and my lips caressed Amber's temple, her cheek and the corner of her mouth. Slowly, the outside world filtered back into our perception.

I took a brief instant to look away from the gorgeous, chest-heaving, freshly-fucked bombshell in my lap to survey the room. To my surprise, Morrison had been dragged — still half-naked — into one corner by Clayton. The principal had a hold on the businessman's upper arm and was gesturing forcefully, but his voice was low. I didn't try to listen in. Terra, meanwhile, was watching us with an expression that was hard to place. It seemed vaguely, clinically interested.

Oddly, the idea that Terra had been watching us made my pulse quicken.

"Alright, baby..." I murmured, looking away from the brunette's dark eyes and tipping back Amber's chin. I kissed my girlfriend on the forehead. "This was very fun, but we still have to talk our way out of here, okay?"

We disengaged, Amber knowing enough not to ask questions but still taking hold of my hand with one of hers. Her fingers twined firmly into mine. She squeezed once, gently, and when I glanced down into her face she whispered, "I love you."

My heart rose in my chest as Amber and I crossed the room to stand before the others.

Clayton glanced over, then gave Morrison one more firm look before turning to face us. "I have explained the situation to Mr. Morrison," he said, "and he has been quite understanding."

Morrison gave me a look that might have reduced a lesser man to a pile of ashes on the spot. I think Clayton must have asked him not to speak, though, because the businessman said nothing.

"There is, however," Clayton continued, "one small matter for us to discuss. I have explained my plans to Mr. Morrison and he knows that I intend to provide him with a replacement for dear Amber, free of any additional charge, as soon as I have my own production facility up and running. Unfortunately, he was promised delivery before the solstice, and he does blame you, Mr. Laurenzi, for allowing your personal feelings to waylay our carefully-laid business. Our friend has magnanimously been willing to extend his patience, but he wishes to be very particular about our next creation. In this matter, he insists that you be the one to select with a replacement candidate." Clayton gave me a look that clearly said This is your own fault, young man. He gestured to Amber without looking away from my face. "He had his heart set on this particular woman, you see, and is looking for someone who might match her. So, until you can do this, I'm afraid Amber will have to stay with me."

What? I scowled. No way!

But before I could snarl back in outrage, Morrison thrust out his chin and snapped. "This is your fault. So many plans, toppled because you decided to get high on your own supply. If I had my way..." His eyes flickered, uncertainly towards Terra, who was standing behind my shoulder. The man caught himself and seemed to rethink his lashing assault. "This will be your atonement," he said. "You'll find a worthy substitute. And, in return, you get to walk away." He smile insincerely, and there was a threat beneath his words.

The man sounded nasty, but it was hard to take him seriously when he wasn't wearing any pants.

Clayton spread his hands, laying one on Morrison's shoulder and giving me a pacifying smile. "Unfortunately," he told me, "until you learn how to undo every last scrap of Landon's hard work, Drew and I will be able to interfere with your... relationship." His eyes had a certain disbelief when they glanced between me and Amber, like he thought it was cute that I thought we were in love.

I was about to retort when, for the first time, my girlfriend spoke for herself. "No," she said. I heard the conviction in her voice. "Chance isn't getting me out of this place just so you can use him to replace me with—"

"Bimbo doll protocol."

The principal sounded almost bored but his words cut through Amber's indignant outburst like a knife. My girlfriend stumbled to a halt, and when I turned in dismay I could see her eyes widening and glazing over. There was a soft sigh escaping her parted lips, and I could practically see the intelligence draining from her mind.

I whirled on Clayton, but he exhibited no worry in the face of my anger.

"I know a dozen or more command lines like that," the man said blandly. "And I have the resources to use them in ways that would be quite toxic."

I felt Amber's fingers began to stir, intertwined with mine, but the man went on.

"If you don't do this one small thing for me and my client, I will devote my considerable resources to finding out how to exploit every secret of Landon's program. I will not stop until I have done so. Then, I will turn all of my energy to finding you and your little harem. I will take your women from you and strip you of any earthly pleasures you may have accumulated." His tone didn't change, nor did his pleasant expression. He still looked like someone's rich, kindly uncle. "I don't say this out of any personal rancor, Chance, but because Drew and I work in a cutthroat business world. If you pay no price for interfering in our preexisting arrangement, then our rivals will see it as a weakness. That, we cannot afford."

"Chance..." Amber's voice was barely a whisper, but her hand squeezed mine.

I furrowed my brow, looking away from Clayton to examine my girlfriend's lovely face. So she can throw off the influence of her triggers, I realized, seeing a returning spark of awareness. It just takes a second.

"Don't do it..." she murmured, shaking her head.

I hesitated, but even as I did I knew we were backed into a corner. Clayton was right. Daisy and I had figured out how to resist the TRANCE programming, but it was still there, lurking in the subconscious minds of all my lovers. I couldn't risk my girls being exposed to that kind of threat, and until I figured out how to erase their programming completely the safest solution would be to buy my enemy's silence.

I squared my shoulders, and thought of Landon Shrike. I killed him. The words resonated in my mind like a striking bell. Terra's confirmation on the Academy steps had only solidified what I already knew. I had killed for my harem, for my family. There was nothing I wouldn't do for us.

"You want someone to replace Amber?" I asked, glancing from Clayton to Morrison and back. And as I spoke, I knew what I was going to do. "You want someone as beautiful, cute, sexy and stunning as my girlfriend?"

I thought of platinum blonde hair and lush curves. I thought of colorful yoga pants and of bright blue eyes. I remembered a call I'd had with Lassiter, staring out my kitchen window. I remembered a conversation with a girl in a dark stairwell, a girl on a journey to find her true self. I shut myself off from this last image, blocking it away.

Then, I leaned forward and looked Clayton dead in the eye. "If you move quickly," I told him. "I know where you can find that someone this morning. And she'll be an easy catch. She's already seen the induction video."

* * *

Clayton escorted Amber, Terra and I to the Academy entrance personally, leaving his jilted client behind. When we left, Drew Morrison was still getting dressed and continued to grumble frustrated obscenities. I decided the principal must only have joined us for security, and not to send us off, because he was on the phone even before we were out through the front doors.

I heard his voice, bursting with excitement, echoing faintly in the empty lobby behind us.

"Doctor? I know it's late, but I wanted to inform you right away. Stop whatever experiments you've been running. I have it... I'll explain later. Focus! I just sent you a small sample file. What I want to know is whether you could you integrate it into a classroom video lecture...?"

Then, the doors swung closed and his voice disappeared.

I took a deep breath, feeling the night air sink through me. I was exhausted, burned out and aching all over my body. Amber still looked woozy from the mental battering she'd taken tonight. The early morning was chilly, and my girlfriend shivered in the lacy blue dress that she'd quickly wriggled back into.

Only Terra looked as fresh as ever, her dark eyes regarding me thoughtfully. I thought she was going to say something, but instead she simply gestured down the steps and looked away. "It will soon be day," she said quietly, cocking her head and looking up at the sky. "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

There were hints of dawn in the sky, but it was still night when Terra pulled to a stop just up the street from Seth's building. I texted Victoria and filled Amber in while we drove, but when the car came to a stop my teacher didn't turn off the engine.

"I must be leaving you," she said, hands on the wheel. "The rest of this trial is for you alone to solve."

I nodded while silently Amber climbed out of the backseat behind us.

"Thank you," I said after a moment. I hesitated, then impulsively reached out and put my hand on her bare forearm. She had washed my blood from her skin before we left for the academy, but I felt like I could still see it.

Terra gave me a surprised look.

"For everything," I emphasized, squeezing gently and then pulling back. "Really. I never expected to be talking to someone who literally saved my life, but.... Thank you." There didn't seem to be adequate words for the gratitude Terra was due.

Terra's eyes were oddly uncertain, but then she nodded hastily and looked away. "You still have two more damsels in distress to rescue," she said, adjusting her grip on the wheel. "You shouldn't waste time thanking me."

I would have pressed the point, but my teacher was right. In her texts, Victoria had told me that the flight landed early. She and her passenger were on their way. They may already have arrived. So, I simply nodded and climbed out of the low-slung sportscar.

Amber and I were walking quickly up the sidewalk toward the glowing entrance of the tall, modern structure, but I paused when Terra pulled up alongside us and rolled down the window.

The dark-haired woman leaned across and looked up at me, and for a moment all that existed were the dark embers of her eyes, shining in the shadows of the interior. "You did what was necessary," she said. "I am proud."

I felt my heart glow in response to her words, the twining, newborn confidence in my chest basking in the warmth of her tone. I knew I'd done hard things, tonight. Bad things. Even Terra hadn't said they were good. I knew they weren't. But sometimes there wasn't a good choice. Just bad and worse, for me and the people I cared about. Offering TRANCE's video to Clayton. Giving up Mia. Even... what happened with Shrike. Those were choices between one wrong outcome and another, but they were the only options I'd had. So I'd made them. And if Terra believed in me... Well, maybe I hadn't made them too poorly.

By the time I was fumbling for a response, however, the window was up and my teacher's new ride was pulling away into the street. I stared after it, but a quiet voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Chance?" Amber asked.

We were truly alone for the first time since she'd awakened from her hypnotic trance.

I felt strangely nervous when I turned toward her. "Yeah, babe?"

"Is she right?" My girlfriend looked concerned, anxious. "Did you do what was necessary, giving over the video? Giving over that girl? I know we have so much to work out. But will you just tell me... Did you do the right thing? For us?"

A cool breeze blew down the sidewalk. It was getting lighter. Somewhere, the sun was rising over the City.

Then, I nodded. "I did." I stared into Amber's face and her eyes read the truth of what I said.

My girlfriend jerked her head in her own nod of agreement, then turned abruptly. She took my hand with imperious grace, and blonde hair swished behind as her heels click-click-clicked along the sidewalk. "Alright," she told me over her shoulder, marching us toward our final battlefield of the night. "Time to put all this shit behind us, once and for all."

I followed the buxom blonde past the doorman, into the lobby and across the black and white checkerboard tiling. Across the expansive space, I could already see a familiar brunette figure wrapped in a purple dress. Standing beside her, and obviously arguing with Matthew the front desk manager, was a grey-haired man in a long, dark woolen jacket. The collar of the jacket had been turned up against the chill.

"But... Sir!" the concierge protested, loud enough to hear across the room. "It's not even seven in the morning. Mr. Torrance and his guests—"

"You think I give a damn?!" Matthew's opponent interrupted, fiercely. His voice continued to rise in fervor as Amber and I hastened toward them. "I was woken up in the dead of night by a mysterious phone call. I got my staff together at a moment's notice, put my jet on the runway and flew here in less time than you probably take to do up that poor excuse for an Italian necktie."

I wasn't sure what I'd expected, but as the man's frustrated rant continued I was more certain than ever about one thing. The only way to truly protect my companions was to release them from every last vestige of outside control. Victoria had to be saved from Shrike. Amber needed to be rescued from Clayton. The twins had been trapped by Seth, but he wasn't the only person who had kept them imprisoned in chains from the past.

I reached out my hand to touch the man's shoulder, silently rehearsing what I might say.

Good morning, sir. Nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much.

"I didn't come just to listen to you make excuses," the man continued, bringing a palm down with a firm slap on Matthew's counter. "I came for one reason, and one reason only."

My hand landed on his shoulder.

"I'm here to tell my daughters 'Happy Birthday.'"

But wait, I thought, taking a step back as hedge fund tycoon Charles Evans started under my hand and turned toward me. Our eyes locked. I know you... We've met before.

Then, for what felt like the first time in the whole night, I realized my job may have gotten the tiniest bit easier.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the twentieth chapter in this series — TRANCE, Inc.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate it and leave a comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that people out there really are reading what I publish.

Please check the comments below if you want to stay informed on my ongoing plans for this story!