All Comments on 'TRANCE, Inc. 21'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's pretty good. I'm honestly a bit bummed at the end, the insinuation of something supernatural. It does not fit in with the rest of the story.

imsearching2009imsearching2009over 3 years ago
WOW!!! Incredible Plot Twist at the End!!

I've absolutely LOVED this story! The characters are beautifully written, well thought out, and REAL! The story arc is well done, and had me enTRANCEd throughout.

I truly cannot wait to see what more you have in store for Chance and his "harem".

Thank you for such a great end/beginning!

SkyMasonSkyMasonover 3 years ago
Thank you

As always it's a masterpiece. Thank you for your writing. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic, with a slight disappointment towards the end

This was a great ending of the story, well conceived and delivered. I liked the twist ending and the opportunity for more. Great work! My only disappointment was that you seemed to lose steam at the sex scenes towards the end. I really did want Daisy and Amber’s sections of the role play scenario to be fully written, rather than hinted it. It seemed truncated. And I would have certainly enjoyed seeing the Elsa scene play out. Almost seemed like you hit a word limit and cut it short. Anyway, that aside, fantastic series. You keep getting better, so can’t wait to see what’s in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply Fantastic!

What an incredible ending to a great series that I have thoroughly enjoyed as an action packed emotional roller-coaster. I enjoyed the Epilogue and look forward to wherever that may lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Loved your story, thank you for a wonderful experience

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Bravo!

Well done throughout this story. It's been a favorite to see pop up with new chapters for well over two years now, and I for one cannot thank you enough to taking us on this journey to the end. I'd also like to thank you for reengaging this story during the pandemic, it been great to lose myself in this story in these uncertain times. I'm looking forward to your next work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow... Terra is a vampire. Totally did not see that coming XD But it does give good storylimes to explore if you choose to continue this series later on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sad to see this story end. I commented on a recent chapter that the earlier chapters were more my taste - and this series will remain one of my favorites for them. But the EMC scenes in the later chapters were definitely a return to form. Any chance you I’ll return to Alpha Eyes now?

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 3 years ago
Nice, really nice ending as well as a smooth segway to the next challenge.

I'm impressed. You've done a great job with this story and yet, you still have my curiosity piqued. Well played!

alohadavealohadaveover 3 years ago

Fantastic, as always. Looking forward to see how the next part plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely More

Hope you have the next arc of this story line outlined. The vampire twist is unexpected. The twins father might proved useful in saving the college coed from her fate, which Chance will want to address. Logistical they left Chances' apartment for the twins' apartment. Eventually Landon Shrike's card will be cancelled and will no longer be useful. Also, what does Chance, Amber and Victoria do for a living? Are they still working for TRANCE, Inc.? Or have they started up a new company?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Putting the pieces together?

I wonder: I had the impression, at some point early on, this was intended as a story that should have an original story line. Because of that impression, I wondered why it had ended up as a story line that was rather predictable: Did the author read too few stories for such an ambition, or had he merely changed his mind. Either way: Nice, but rather predictable.

But I don't see that same claim any more. Did I mix up two stories, or was it removed when the story changed? Either way: The story still needs some work. Obviously, the earlier chapters still have chapter titles, and the later ones don't. And likewise, those early chapters were clearly in need of improved wording. In all, it's like the first chapters were just random events, but later on a story was added to them that came with improved wording. Now the random parts still need that upgrade to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice story! Well done! Let me know when the video is released.

LBCNLLBCNLover 3 years ago
Amazing writing and Story

I absolutely loved this story. It engaged me on an emotional level as I felt connected to the characters. Certainly one of the best stories I have read so far...and there were many.

One thing though....Vampires?

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The close or a fantastic beginning?

Your surprise ending has me waiting for more!

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
One of the best stories. Period.

This story (as well as the other Trance / BBA / BDE universe series) ist one of the best stories on Lit. It took me almost half a year to finish it because I only wanted to read it when I had time to really enjoy it.

I can't explain how I love this story. It really had everything, a likeable protagonist, hot sex scenes and a very mysterious, at times brual and just in general an awesome plot. There wasn't one chapter that didn't have something good about it, which is a real compliment for a 20+ part series.

The ending was hot and satisfying and the epilogue really intruiged (and answered what I wondered for half this chapter: Why didn't the hitman do something in over two months; props for answering that). Now I am hungry for more (sorry, couldn't help the pun). There is no doubt in my mind that this is the best Mind Control story out there. If it continues and fuses with the BBA and BDE ... Wow.

When it continues, I'll certainly be back. And this has earned those 5 stars like few other stories on Lit. For this I would even like a sixth star. Thank you, JC, for posting this fantastic piece of writing!

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
Additional thought ...

Just adding to my comment from before: The fact that Morrison from BBA showed up in chapter 19 actually made me go back to read some of BBA to find if it was really him and Mia actually became Natalie for him.

I never do some cross-referencing in stories like this. The fact that TRANCE actually made me do that speaks for the quality in it's own way ;)

IWillNotSayWhoIAmIWillNotSayWhoIAmalmost 3 years ago

From Russia: Давай ещё! Очень жду продолжения. Вы очень долго тяните с продолжением.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've binged on all 21 chapters of this story, the ending was a surprise for sure, but it made some sense as well! Really enjoyed the whole thing, sex, story, passion and the detailed descriptions of each of the participants!

Thanks for putting all this together, really enjoyed it!

ThemoonknightThemoonknightover 2 years ago

Well then! Want expecting vampires! Couldn't be more excited though, a writer of your quality will do wonderful things. Thank you fine sir and keep up the good work!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

Wow. I hope you revisit this later on. Build onto the vampire aspect of it. I have some questions though. What happened to her ex? I would assume an arrogant ass like him wouldn't just give up. Especially when his ultimate blackmail scheme failed miserably. I would like to see some more closure with the twins and their parents. Also find out what amber did before and when she wanted to get away from. Also want to see what happened to trance inc seeing as their money maker was killed. See if Vic got any retaliation from the board of directors. And what was that drink she gave Chance that he lied about? If Chance is now a vampire what happens now? Could be a whole other series.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Dam dam dam what a twist to put in it at the end. Can't wait for the next part.

Thank you for such a good story and all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing, excellent story's. 5 stars for every submission to this series.

Looking forward to seeing where your surprise ending leads.

Studley Hungwell

FaerieLustFaerieLustalmost 2 years ago

Loved the entire series! Couldn’t stop reading them, and I was fortunate enough to read them all in one shot since you’ve posted them all some time ago. Very interesting twist regarding Terra! Not my genre per se, but very clever addition.

I’d still like to see a return story how they save Mia and crunch Clayton! Perhaps Mia can join a friends’ fledgling harem or even be his sole girlfriend?

Thanks again for your time writing and sharing them with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still love this storyline. Actually reread this once or twice over now and I’d love for the storyline to continue. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG i will admit when this segment started i thought the jump was a continuity error but damn what a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the guy who asked if they can save Mia, she’s probably natalie who was in the academy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who knew the ninja Lady was a vampire.. sounds like a great way to continue the series.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

Well done and thank you

aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordabout 1 year ago

It's been almost three years, but I'm still hoping for a continuation. I was really loving this story

milfhunter777milfhunter77710 months ago

I can't wait to read the next one. If there is a next one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very absorbing and sensual story. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm now curious on what the other's unique triggers were

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice. Love the twist ending, that Terra the sensei to Chance is from a secret group of vampires.

V

WickedCitrusWickedCitrus4 months ago

Ummm...You know you now HAVE to come back to this. Lol

Nice ending. MUST.HAVE.MORE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

TRANCE, Inc. 20 Previous Part
TRANCE, Inc Series Info