TRANCE, Inc. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I felt like I could relax.

As I danced back to dodge a spinning kick arcing towards my head, I felt my breath catch and then fall into a familiar rhythm. Maybe I was crazy, but my daily training sessions with Terra had come to feel like one of the few times when I could let myself go. My eyes were locked on the woman's face, seeking the slightest hint of an opening, or an indication of what she had planned.

I threw an exploratory jab and she batted it away without even a blink.

Things at home had been a whirlwind recently, full of nonstop changes that made it almost impossible for me to slow down. When I was here, I couldn't think about anything else. If I did, I was practically begging for the consequences.

Terra's heel slammed into my chest, knocking me stumbling back and blasting the air from my lungs. I fell down heavily on my ass and sprawled onto my back, winded. Even though I wore a chest protector, I could already tell that her kick would leave a bruise. But instead of giving into the pain, I grunted and rolled to the side, getting space.

Two months ago, a blow to the torso would have sent me reeling, would have made me clutch at my side as a wave of pain and nausea swept through me from the wound in my belly. Today, though, I was stronger, tougher. I pushed away the discomfort, and felt a now-familiar heat pulse in my core.

Yes... It said, in a voice that no longer seemed feeble or newborn. Use the pain. Fight on!

I shoved myself up on one hand and bounced sideways, circling my sparring partner.

My teacher couldn't hide her surprise.

Once, I had thought of that inner voice as Devil Chance: the dark side of my mind that told me harsh truths without regard for my feelings, the part of me that wanted to give in to my basest desires. But, ever since that night, I got the sense that that part of me had been changing. It was like some other aspect of my personality had been awakened, one that slowly subsumed DC and replaced him as I myself changed and grew. This new version drew power from the same source, but now my pains and fears and desires were just fuel on the growing fire.

I shook my head, resisting the urge to wipe at the sweat that streamed down my face. My focus on Terra was absolute, and it was like her blow had awakened my newfound power. As if there was a new energy inside me, rising like a phoenix at the opportunity to unleash the full force of my effort.

This energy was all the more surprising because of my recent wound, which had somehow proven little more than an inconvenience. I hadn't even needed to visit the hospital. Terra had insisted on overseeing my entire recovery herself, reapplying bandages and her poultice of mulchy plant matter week after week until, when she removed the bandages for the final time, all I had left was a scar on my lower abdomen and one slightly higher on my back. The scars were still new, pink and bumpy and strange to feel on my body. But I'd done some research online and I thought that the scars would be less obtrusive over time.

I'd gotten distracted again, and when Terra's kick lashed out she caught the back of my knee. My leg folded and I fell heavily onto my back. Unlike before, however, my teacher followed up on her advantage. Lithe and quick as a leopard she pounced, pinning me to the floor and getting me in a complex hold before I could recover my wits.

When I tapped out, the woman slowly extricated herself, kneeling next to me on the floor and watching as I pushed myself halfway up. Stray hairs had escaped from Terra's ponytail, and she had started to breathe more heavily, like I'd actually managed to wind her.

Her dark eyes watched me closely, and when our gazes met I could feel myself falling into them. They were dark, with crackles of heat in their depths. Those embers lit sparks in my core, and I felt my heartbeat quicken. My fingers clenched into the floor, and I almost couldn't tell if I wanted to fight her again or throw her down and fuck her like an animal. Luckily, I caught myself and tore my eyes away, shoving back the unexpected surge of feeling.

"Was that the last bout?" I asked, trying to control my breathing. "I should probably be going soon. Valentine's Day things with the girls. We have a lot of stuff planned."

Terra was silent a moment, but when I glanced over she had looked away. "Yes," she agreed. "Well done. Your technique is improving, but you are still too easily distracted. And you should have been able to avoid my sweep. We will drill the necessary movements in your next lesson."

I bowed from my knees, bringing my hands to my sides. "Thank you, ma'am."

Terra nodded, but still seemed distracted.

I had made it all the way back to the car before I realized I'd forgotten something. Reaching over into the passenger seat, I snagged the small package and hurried back into the studio.

The woman glanced over and raised an eyebrow.

She'd been leaning against a wall and staring thoughtfully into space, but I didn't apologize for the interruption. Instead, suddenly much more nervous, I bowed again and held out the flat box in both hands. "These are for you."

When Terra made no move to take the gift, I straightened up and hastily explained. "They're chocolates," I said. "Not because it's Valentine's Day today, or anything... but I was in the store and I saw them and I wanted to get you something as an extra thank you for all you've done. I wouldn't get to go back and be with my girls today if it wasn't for you. You saved my life. By extension, you saved all of their lives, too. I just wanted to share the smallest token of appreciation for everything you've done."

Abruptly, what I had thought was a nice idea seemed silly and meaningless. She saves your life and you offer her some chocolate-covered caramels? But my teacher's expression lightened, and I found myself breathing an inaudible sigh of relief. I didn't realize how worried I'd been that Terra would take my gift the wrong way.

It's not a romantic gesture, I insisted, despite the surge of heat I felt when I handed over the box and our fingertips brushed together.

"Thank you," Terra told me. "For the gift, and because it makes me feel better about mine." The woman pressed her lips together in a look of concern as she walked around the front desk and opened one of the drawers. "I know this is not traditionally a holiday for friends. And I hope you do not mind, but it might be seen as a re-gift. I found it in the glove compartment of my new car." She held up a small, white envelope. "But I have not had a friend in some time. I am grateful to be yours."

She seemed anxious for me to open it right away, and when I did a small, heavy rectangle slid out into my hand. It was a credit card, navy in color with neat, block letters spelling out a name in silver along the bottom.

Landon Shrike.

"It seemed only right and just that this man pay for what he did to you and your harem," Terra said, smiling. "On your teacher's orders, take that and use it with abandon."

The woman seemed surprised when I hugged her, but then her arms wrapped hesitantly around my back.

We stood there for half a dozen heartbeats, and I felt a tension in Terra's body that was not resistance, but felt rather like she was holding herself back.

* * *

I smiled as I pulled to a stop in front of Starside. The engine rumbled contentedly, and I squeezed the steering wheel in response.

My smile broadened when I shot a glance through the windshield and saw that James was the current attendant. Leaving the keys in the ignition, I unfolded myself from the front seat and gave my new ride an affectionate pat on the roof. It was a sleek blue muscle car, a Christmas gift from the twins to replace my old SUV.

As James approached, the best expression he could manage was a sour smile. "Did you have a nice outing, sir?" he asked, coming around the hood.

"I sure did, James." I grinned, immensely satisfied and not trying to hide it. There's no better revenge than massive success. "Just wait a minute before you take this baby down to the garage. I have something in the back seat."

Opening up the rear door, I gathered up the armload of bouquets that I'd picked up on the way. I straightened. "For the girls," I said unnecessarily, and James's sickly smile faltered and died. He just watched me sullenly as I flashed an easy grin, rounded the back and headed through the front doors.

I didn't look back, and I couldn't find it in myself to register guilt for taunting him like I did. This man had treated me like a bum because he didn't like my car or the way I'd looked. Now, he wanted to be me.

How the turns table.

I smirked as I stepped out of the elevator and sauntered to the end of the hall, pausing and taking a deep breath before I opened the door. "Honeys!" I called in a joking tone, backing into the apartment. "I'm home!

But there was no response.

I turned and my glance took in an empty living room. All that I saw, as I walked across to the kitchen counter and set down my four bouquets, was a folded piece of stationary that had been set in the middle of the granite counter top. I picked it up and read the front.

Master, it said, in Victoria's most flowing handwriting.

A flush of blood tingled through my body at the word, and I suddenly knew that I was in for a wonderful, blissful surprise. I flipped open the card and read on.

Your girls got into Bradford. It gave us an idea.

Ring the bell for your Valentine's surprise.

XOXO

A great big smile spread across my face. They got in! I thought, and I pumped my fist several times in silent exultation.

Though the twins' parents had expressed their support of the teenagers' careers, they had been unable to hide their relief when the girls told them that they were leaving porn. When the teenagers had said that they wanted to go to university and have a normal college experience, the older couple had been ready to shell out a donation to some of the top institutions in the country just to get their foot in the door. But the twins had said they wanted to stay in the City, and Bradford University was the best liberal arts option available.

They're in! I was grinning like an idiot.

It wasn't like Bradford University was some school for the gifted. I'd been accepted there, after all. But even though the twins were both bright, with fine grades and test scores, we'd still had some concern about their history in adult film. Would the admissions people be as understanding as Mr. and Mrs. Evans?

Apparently they were! But even as excitement soared in my chest, I couldn't help but return my eyes to the rest of the message. Ring the bell... I thought. Oh!

I crossed into the living room, reaching under the coffee table to retrieve the singing bowl that Daisy often used during her meditations. Carrying it back to the kitchen, I placed it on the counter top and struck it lightly with the small mallet.

Bonggg.

The sound echoed softly through the room. It felt like the very air was vibrating with the soft, clear note.

Nothing.

My gleeful expression faltered. Did I do it loud enough? I wondered. Do I need to—

"Oh wow..." The words fell from my lips as my mouth dropped open. My eyes widened, drinking in the sight of the stunning, curvaceous brunette who strode from the hallway and across the floor toward me.

Victoria wore a simple outfit, just a white blouse and a short, black skirt. But half of the buttons were undone, revealing tantalizing swells of cleavage, and her long legs seemed endless beneath the hemline. Her hair was up and back in a kind of casual office style, with artful wisps falling down to frame her face. She stopped in front of me.

"Welcome back, sir," she purred, batting her lashes behind a pair of glasses she definitely didn't need. "I hope you enjoyed your workout. The school has been well in your absence. We've only had a few incidents crop up for you to deal with."

Alright, I thought, picking up on her clue. A roleplay scenario. School-themed. I'm the principal. She's my secretary. And the others...

I could only imagine.

"If you'd like to begin," Victoria said, sidling closer. Her lips were ever so slightly parted, but the way she spoke made me want to spread them wide and fill her mouth with the throbbing, rock-hard pole that now tented my workout shorts.

I nodded. Is that even a question?

My sexy secretary's lips caressed my jawline.

And so the fun began.

Chapter Five

My shirt and shorts, damp with sweat, had been tossed down as padding for Victoria's knees on the hardwood floor. The stunning brunette was at my feet, her hand stroking lazily up and down my pulsating shaft.

"Business as usual, Master..." the woman reported, her lips caressing the head of my length. Her tongue flicked across my skin between the words, little flashes of sensation that made me weak at the knees.

I groaned and tried to resist the urge to grab her head and sink my manhood deep down her hot, wet throat. She was teasing me, and we both knew it.

"Just a couple of students who need your attention," she murmured, one hand slowly circling around my cock and beginning to stroke. "Some of our biggest donors need you to talk to their daughter. Apparently she spends more time gaming than studying." She made an O with her mouth and slowly slid the head of my shaft between her lips.

"Fuck..." I moaned, unable to stop myself. My fingers tangled in her dark, lush hair.

Her mouth came free with a soft pop, and she stared up into my face. Her dark eyes glowed with heat. "There's one naughty little girl who was caught cheating, and she will have to be disciplined." Her hand stroked, and I felt my balls tighten until they ached. "Finally, there's a cheerleader who wants to thank you for her scholarship."

The rules of the roleplay, I thought, filing Victoria's words away into whatever small part of my mind wasn't absorbed by the expert mouth that teased my raging hard-on.

I grunted. "Got it." Then, as Victoria's lips parted to respond, I slid my length neatly between them. The woman's eyes widened, and then she moaned, the sound vibrating up my shaft and into my core. Her dark eyes sparked with excitement.

Pleasure thrummed through my body as I stared down into her face. "You know you want me, baby," I murmured.

After months of reinforcement, I didn't even have to emphasize the trigger. Victoria's eyes glazed over, and her mouth began to bob up and down my shaft with a slow, adoring rhythm. Her face had gone blank, and her mind followed suit. I'd replaced the TRANCE triggers with some of my own, and I didn't hesitate to bring them out to play.

"Oh fuck Vi..." I groaned.

"Mmm..." Her head swirled around and around as she bathed my manhood with her tongue.

This particular phrase only put her into a light trance and heightened her sense of touch — it didn't get her nearly hypnotized enough to set any deep programming. Nonetheless, I found that, almost out of habit, I began to speak.

"You love to suck my cock."

"Mmm..." She moaned in agreement, and electric bliss washed over me.

"You'll suck my cock anytime I want."

"Mmhmm..."

"Sucking my cock makes you so horny..."

"Mmhmm..."

"It makes you so wet."

Victoria's mouth slipped free of my length and her hand replaced it, running up and down my slick shaft. Her voice was burning with desire. "Sucking your cock makes me so wet, Master..."

I groaned, my eyes threatening to roll back with pleasure. Fuck, this is so hot. "It's like I'm stroking in and out of your tight, hot pussy..."

"My tight, hot pussy..." Her breath on my skin was a brush of heat before her mouth closed around the head of my cock once more. I felt the woman shudder and, beyond the alluring swell of her cleavage, I could see that she had taken her free hand and frantically slipped it up between her spread thighs.

I struggled to contain myself as I continued. "It's like my fingers are circling and circling your clit..."

"Mmm..." Victoria's arousal was rapidly reaching desperate proportions, and I could feel her nose against my skin with every long, smooth movement of her head.

"It's like I'm taking you, body and mind..."

"Mmm..." Her voice was a gasp as she came up for air. She moaned desperately. "Body and mind, Master..."

"Sucking my cock makes you mine..."

"Mmhmm..." She dove back, desperate to feel my pulsating length between her sculpted lips.

"Sucking my cock makes you cum."

Victoria's mouth sealed around my length as she came, channeling every one of her moans up into my body and striking a chord across all of my pleasure strings at once. I felt myself fall back against the counter as I struggled for control, my palm pressing flat against the cool stone. As the woman slowly pulled back and my manhood slipped free, I took a step back and tried to center myself.

This was only the beginning. I couldn't tap out just yet. "And... awake." I snapped my fingers, the word and the sound together lifting the trance from Victoria's mind.

The woman's lashes fluttered, and then she gasped softly as she stared up at me, her toned thighs tightening around the hand that was still buried between them. A smirk curled across her mouth as her body shuddered, and I felt my muscles flex with lust.

She came again, I thought. Just from knowing that I'd toyed with her mind like I did. My rock-hard erection swayed as I bent forward and offered her a hand. "Miss Carmichael," I said. "As always, your services have been beyond satisfactory."

"Principal Laurenzi," she said, taking my hand and rising gracefully to her feet. Her blouse had fallen almost completely open, and several manicured nails slipped under the fabric to twist and tweak one nipple. "As always, it has been a pleasure to serve."

I stared at the woman for a long minute, knowing that I could spend hours with this woman alone without exhausting the number of things I wanted to do to her. But I mastered myself, wetting my lips and letting out a tight breath. "The others...?" I asked weakly.

Victoria sauntered a step closer, dark eyes burning. Her fingertips ran down my chest, and then circled around my throbbing shaft. Her hand slowly stroked, stroked, stroked...

"Awaiting your pleasure, sir..." she murmured.

"Ah... Thank you," I said hastily, taking a slow step back and out of her grasp. My balls ached to explode, but nothing would be worse than running out of steam before I'd satisfied all my girls.

The dark-haired woman pouted at me, but her eyes told me she knew what I was doing. "Just down the hall," she replied. "As I said... They're waiting for you."

* * *

The first door opened onto the left, into the home theater that had been converted into Carmen's gaming room. I hesitated outside it and glanced over my shoulder, back towards the kitchen. For a moment I watched as Victoria, a bright smile on her lovely face, rounded the counter and started sorting through the bouquets that I'd purchased.

The woman paused, glancing up and meeting my gaze. She rolled her eyes and made a go on! gesture with both hands, shooing me away.

Alright, I thought. I squared my shoulders. Round 2...

I pushed open the door.

The room beyond was dark, like a cinema, with the only light coming from the images that flashed across the screen. The theater was soundproofed, but now that I was inside I could hear the background noises of one of my favorite games — Starpath II: War Beyond the Gateway. As far as I was concerned, the cooperative, space operatic adventure game was one of the best releases in recent years.