TRANCE, Inc. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen knelt on the couch in front of the giant projector screen, fingers flicking and manipulating the controller in her hands as she blasted her way through an ancient alien citadel. Her feet were up on an ottoman in front of her, and I could tell from her focused expression and terse commands that her cadre was speedrunning their way through the area, and instead of interrupting I stood back for a moment to admire the view.

The 19-year-old's crimson hair was back in a simple ponytail, nestled under her gamer headset. But aside from the headset, and a pair of knee-high socks that accentuated the smooth curve of her slender legs, the girl was entirely naked. The bright colors on-screen splashed across her body, illuminating her in a flickering, alluring dance of light and shadow. Arcing across the top of her ribs I could read the words Property of Chance.

Carmen didn't react to my presence when I sat down slowly beside her, my pulsating shaft standing straight up between my thighs. "I'm really proud of you," I said. I reached out, placing my hand lightly on her thigh and brushing my fingers across her skin.

The girl glanced down at my hand then over into my face, biting her lip. Her eyes shone with delight, and she reached up to push the headphones away from one ear. "Thanks, lover," she said quietly.

Then, abruptly, her expression changed. Her eyebrows came together in a scowl and her lips pursed in a look of almost adolescent displeasure. I watched as she reached up to the headset and turned a dial, Muting herself. "But Principal Laurenzi..." she complained. "I don't care if Daddy pays $100,000 a year for me to attend your stupid school. If I don't want to go to class, then what are you going to do to make me?"

I blinked in surprise, then remembered. Oh! The roleplay!

"Why don't you just get out of here? I'm so done with you." Carmen huffed and pushed my hand off her thigh, reaching back up to un-Mute herself and speaking into her headset. "Yeah, I'm back..." she said into the mic, her in-game avatar performing a flawless execution move on a xeno warrior. "Nothing, just another idiot who thinks he can tell me how to live my life. What a joke."

She ignored me completely, and I hesitated for an instant. Is she just pretending to be playing a co-op mission? I wondered. What was I supposed to do if there were actually other players connected to her game?

But I didn't hesitate for long. The fire of arousal flared higher in my body. With a grunt, I wrapped my arms around Carmen's waist and lifted her several inches into the air. Before she could react, I threw her down onto the ottoman, kneeling behind her with my hands roughly gripping her hips. The girl landed on her forearms, bouncing softly and letting out a quiet squeal of surprise.

"Ah, no! Don't worry..." she muttered hastily to her cadre, staring up at the giant screen. Her soldier ran into a wall, but Carmen turned the fumble into a jump that allowed her to scale up onto the next floor of the futuristic building. Around her, half a dozen other players clumped in a tightly-organized unit. "It's okay guys, one of the bastards just surprised me." Her back arched in a long, sensual curve, offering her round ass up for my pleasure, but she didn't even turn to look at me.

It was a dare. She didn't think I would do anything on live audio.

My body pulsed with pleasure at the challenge, lust roaring through me. One hand slipped down to cover a pert hemisphere, fingers sinking into the taut flesh. The other hand supported my weight as I bent over her body, covering it with mine.

"So..." I asked. My voice was rough in her ear, harsh with desire and the adrenaline of the game that we were playing. "You don't want to listen to your Daddy?" I emphasized the last word ever so slightly, and Carmen twitched beneath me. I could practically feel her pussy get instantly soaked.

"Oh fuck..." she murmured. Her voice was barely a breath, too quiet even for her mic to pick up, but I could hear the arousal in her voice. And the uncertainty. "Principal Laurenzi, what are you doing?"

"You like to play games?" I asked, my voice hoarse. I made no effort to quiet myself, and I knew that Carmen's gear was top-of-the-line. Her headset was picking me up loud and clear. "You think you can just disrespect me and get away with it? While you're here at my school, your father trusts me to represent him. I step into that role. And you will respect that. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

My cock throbbed, hard as steel. I had nestled between her spread legs, brushing the head of my length up against her dripping entrance. I could feel the arousal radiating from her core like a furnace, and knew that my every word was cranking up the heat.

On screen, Carmen's avatar performed a running jump into a departing chopper, and she had several seconds of respite as her driver raced them to another part of the map. Given a second's rest, the girl reached up for the Volume dial on her headset, and I knew what she was thinking.

My hand shot out and grasped her slender wrist. "Don't Mute this," I growled, heat pouring through me to accompany my primal lust. "Let them hear."

The girl's eyes went wide. Then, she gasped softly as I slid inside of her.

I grunted, her volcanic tunnel taking me to the hilt. I paused for a moment, my breath hot on her skin before my lips pressed against her throat and I kissed her, hard. With no regard for her game or our anonymous audience, I began to fuck my beautiful, crimson-haired lover for all I was worth.

"Ohmygawd..." The teenager could no longer muffle her moans, my every stroke eliciting a gasp of pleasure as I bottomed out in her core.

I sucked at her pale skin, my lips pressed to her neck. My length pounded inside her drenched slit and my fingers brushed up her ribs, sliding across her tattoo. There it was, etched in ink. It might look only skin deep, as if it might be washed away by a vigorous scrub of soap, but the words and the sentiment were there to stay.

Yes... It was the new and improved manifestation of DC, and he and I were in agreement. I wanted to mark this girl once again, a symbol that would show exactly who I was, and who she was to me.

Carmen's hips moved back, pushing against me, begging me to fill her to the brim. She cried out softly as my pace increased, and then I pulled my mouth from her skin and we both gasped with release. Her thumbs still moved on the controller, but even a quick glance at the screen told me that she was distracted. Carmen was a talented gamer, but the way she took half a dozen rounds to bring down an enemy grunt — instead of dropping it with a quick headshot — told me that she was barely hanging onto the edge of control.

I pushed myself back, one hand on her hip to steady myself and the other brushing sensually down her spine. On the side of her throat, I could see the mark of my kiss. A small, dark hickey was beginning to form. For a moment, I was fascinated by the sight of her pulse as it pounded away just beneath the skin. Then, I ripped my eyes away.

"So, young lady," I grunted in time with my rhythm. In and out. In and out. "Do you understand that things need to change?"

"Yes, sir..." I could tell she was close by the way her focus on the game slipped even further.

"Wrong already." My hands pulled her back onto my thrusting length, my cock splitting her slender body in half and making her cry out with pleasure. "While you attend my school, who do I represent?"

"Mmm..." Lust vibrated through Carmen's frame, and her voice was a sensual groan. "Yes, Daddy..."

I watched as one of Carmen's allies accidentally blasted his own speeder with a rocket launcher. Yeah... I thought. They can hear alright.

"Good girl..." I murmured. Somehow, having an audience made this even hotter. My manhood, buried deep in Carmen's body, throbbed with ever greater lust. "So, now that you understand that you have to change..." I hesitated, racking my brain. Shit. "What's your problem again?"

The girl bounced on my cock, her voice trembling with every movement. Her brain seemed to be having trouble keeping track of the words. "Don't... attend.. my classes."

"Right," I remembered, picking up speed and gathering my thoughts. "You understand how games work, so I'm going to make this a game for you. And just like any game, there will be penalties for failure, and rewards for good behavior..."

"Yes, Daddy..." Carmen's fingers were still wrapped around the remote control, but I'm not sure she even remembered it was in her hands. A gathering horde of xeno warriors had surrounded her cadre, which seemed oddly unresponsive to the in-game threat.

I grinned fiercely. Maybe something else is on their minds. "Your problem," I grunted, driving into the teen's dripping slit, "is that you have too much time on your hands. So, starting tomorrow, I expect to see you in my office twice a day. If you arrive late, you will be disciplined. If your teachers report that you have been missing class, you will be disciplined."

"Yes, Daddy!"

"On the other hand, if you've been a good girl then I'll be inclined to give you a little reward."

"Oh yes please, Daddy..." The girl was getting closer, her soft cries becoming more and more desperate.

"A little discipline and structure should help set you straight. Isn't that right?"

"Ohmyfuckinggawd..."

The controller fell from Carmen's spasming fingers and down onto the carpet. Her body clenched tight around me and then released, and the 19-year-old stunner came with my length buried to the hilt in her womb.

I tried to hold back. I tried to resist the climbing wave that crested in my body and my mind. But I couldn't.

It crashed over me like a tsunami, blasting through me with so much force that it was like my body wanted to explode from the energy rushing through it. I felt the teen's smooth skin bucking against me as she writhed, and I realized that she wasn't fighting her pleasure. She was giving into it. So, I did the same. My cock twitched as my balls unleashed their load, and my toes curled as electric ecstasy played my nerves like a silent symphony.

For half a dozen seconds, the room was silent but for our heavy panting and the background ambiance provided by Starpath. In the glow of the screen, I could admire my handiwork.

The girl lay sprawled on her stomach, her face resting on one cheek and wearing a dazed expression. Her emerald eyes were glazed with the afterglow, and I don't think she still registered the fact that she was meant to be playing.

Not that it mattered anyway. On screen, a blinking message explained it all.

"Despite a valiant fight, you and your allies have been defeated. Game Over."

My length was slowly drooping between my legs. Precum still beaded at the tip, and my shaft was slick with Carmen's arousal. I felt the post-orgasmic drowsiness try to kick in, but I still had two more women to take care of. So, I just brushed a finger down her leg, feeling her smooth skin of her thigh and the softness of the long sock that encased her calf. "Consider today's discipline duly administered," I said, before straightening and stepping back.

I came to my feet.

Speaking of discipline, hadn't Victoria mentioned a cheater I needed to take care of?

* * *

I was pretty sure I knew where I'd find Daisy.

Carmen had been in her special place, and while Daisy ostensibly had two of those in this apartment — her library and her red room — ever since December her BDSM chamber had been off-limits except for group fun, when the big, crimson bed was the only one large enough for all five of us to play.

Seth's appropriation of Daisy's room had shaken the young woman, that much was certain.

Hmm... I mused, feeling the beginnings of an idea as I strode to the library door and turned the handle. It might be time for that to change.

"Hello, Principal Laurenzi." Daisy sat in her favorite reading chair, knees tucked up beneath her, but all of the books were on their shelves.

I paused in the doorway, considering her.

My teenage lover was wearing a simple plaid skirt and a grey, scoop neck sweater that clung to her torso and her arms to the wrist. She looked like she could have been transplanted directly from a preppy boarding school into this cozy reading nook. Her expression was demure, her eyes downcast.

"Miss Evans," I said after a moment. I made sure my voice was stern. "You know what you've done."

"Yes, sir." The girl didn't look up. "I let another student take my essay and turn it in as her own."

I nodded slowly. "Then you know I have no choice but to punish you."

"Yes, sir." Her eyes remained fixed on the floor in front of her.

I hesitated. After a few seconds, I said quietly, "Daisy..."

She could tell from my tone that I was speaking out of character, and when the young woman tipped back her head her eyes were uncertain. "Yes, Chance?" she asked.

I took a deep breath. "I know that what I want right now is to take you into that red room down the hall and BDSM the hell out of you." The girl looked surprised, but I went on before she could interrupt. "I also know that what your ex did to you was fucked up, and it twisted your associations with the place. Now it's somewhere with awful memories that overshadow the good ones... But it doesn't have to be. If you'd like, we can go make new memories there. Right now. And forget all the old, messed-up crap."

The girl paused. I could see the uncertainty in her eyes.

But I couldn't say anything. It had to be her decision. So, without words, I tried to tell her how much I loved her. How much she meant to me.

Daisy set her jaw, then, and she nodded. "You're right," she said. "Seth is gone. He's out of my life. Out of all our lives. He took my room and turned it into a place I had to endure, instead of someplace I got to enjoy." She stood slowly, walked across the small space, and took my hand.

I looked down into her emerald gaze. "You ready?" I asked, feeling the beginnings of a teasing, confident smile tugging at my lips.

She squeezed my hand. "Let's go make some better memories."

So we did.

Chapter Six

It's tough to imagine, but we were all satiated by the time our Valentine's Day sex-athon wound to a close. Though I'd visited Amber in the twins' bedroom for some one-on-one time with a very willing cheerleader — wearing a Bradford University uniform, no less — we'd all wound up in the King-sized, four-poster bed that occupied Daisy's red room.

"Wow..." I groaned, trying to push myself up from the pillows and then groaning as I sank back down. I was too drained. I promised myself I would try to get up again in a minute or two. "What time is it?"

It felt like we'd been at it for hours.

Victoria, at the far end of the bed, scrabbled at the bedside table and flipped over Daisy's cell phone. "It's almost 5:00," she reported. "Which means we should have time to wash up and make ourselves pretty before our dinner tonight. When's the reservation, babe?" She threw me an inquisitive glance over the lounging figures of the other women.

I froze, and responded with a look that could only be described as panicked. "Wait... I was supposed to do that?"

The brunette's eyes widened. She managed to hide most of the reproach in her voice as the others stirred and raised their heads with concern. "You didn't? But I asked... I mean, it is Valentine's Day. I thought you'd be able to step up and put forth a bit more effort..." Victoria's nails clicked on Daisy's phone screen as she frantically typed in the teenager's passcode and started to search for restaurants. "Crap. I just don't know if there will be openings anywhere so late. Really, Chance, I don't like to say it but it kind of upsets me when you're so irresponsi..."

The woman trailed off when she realized I'd gone silent. Looking over, she saw the smirk that I was no longer trying to hide. "You jerk!" She scowled and threw a crimson-sheathed pillow across the bed in my direction. "You scared me for a minute!"

I let the pillow bounce off my chest as I grinned, and after a huffy moment the gorgeous brunette melted. It helped that we had an audience of three who were giggling in support of my joke.

"Don't worry, Vi," I said, fixing her with an earnest look. "You can trust in me. I've taken care of everything."

* * *

When we arrived at Delicieux, I recognized the blonde server who greeted us. She had curlier hair now, but it looked good framing her pretty, Nordic features.

"Laurenzi, party of five. And hello again," I added, not trying to hide my smile of recognition.

The girl paused, glancing behind me to my four stunning dates. She did a double take, and seemed to put two and two together. "Wait," she said. "You've been here before..." She trailed off as the memory returned, and she started to blush. The last time this woman had seen me, Carmen and I were sneaking out of the women's bathroom after a fast, hard fuck.

"That's right," I agreed, and my smile became even more confident. "We had such good memories of the place that we couldn't stay away."

The waitress flicked a glance at my girls again, muttered something about showing us to a table, and hurriedly picked up a stack of menus. She must have been worried about us scaring off the other guests, because she placed us in a far back corner of the restaurant. It was dimmer back here, bedroom lighting, and I found my eyes drifting down the girl's white blouse to admire the way her uniform black slacks conformed to her ass.

When we were seated, with menus in front of us, the girl stood back and clasped her hands. Before she could say her piece, however, I interrupted.

"What's your name?" I asked, glancing up from the page with a winning smile.

She blinked her pretty blue eyes in surprise. "Elsa," she murmured after a second.

Elsa, I thought. Pretty. "Thank you," I said. "I'm Chance. I just wanted to say it's a pleasure to see you again, Elsa. And happy Valentine's Day."

Flustered, the young woman took a second to remember where she'd been and then told us that our waiter would be with us shortly. "Happy Valentine's," she offered, blushing again, and then ducked away before we could react.

As she hurried toward the front of the restaurant, Carmen and Daisy shared a significant look.

"What?" I asked, glancing between the two.

Carmen pushed back from the table and stood. "Nothing," she said breezily. She was shrugging out of her loose, cream-colored cardigan, revealing the shiny silk top beneath. "Isn't it a little warm in here? I'm just going to go hang up my sweater on the stand by the front door."

I followed the teenager with my eyes as she calmly made her way past the other tables. Now that I wasn't distracted by Elsa, I realized that the restaurant was actually quite full. Most of the tables were couples, given the occasion, and more than a handful of men sneaked looks as the sultry ex-pornstar sauntered past. Not far away from us, Carmen also garnered the attention of an attractive Latin woman who was sitting by herself.

The crimson-haired minx draped her garment over a peg, then sidled over to the front podium where Elsa stood on her own. Carmen placed a hand on the other woman's arm with easy familiarity, and leaned in like she was asking a question.

"Chance?" Amber's voice brought me back to our table.

"What is it?" I enjoyed the way the soft light accentuated my girlfriend's natural beauty.