Trance Theraphy

Story Info
Ms. Able coaxes you into a deep trance.
2.9k words
4.34
17k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story!!

*

As she continued talking, my mind drifted as if it were words on a blank page, starting at this point. History dissolved for a moment to be later divorced by my own self, a feeling almost like a flash-bang going off but instead of a bright white light and a ringing sound, my mind was a quiet darkness. Her words guided me into trance at a new and deeper level. I realize this feeling was not new to me, only more intense than I could remember. As intense as the absence of feeling could be. In a way that didn't seem audible, her words came into my focus:

"....I want you to listen now. Put the quiet aside and focus on my words for a moment. Soon the words will disappear from your thoughts again, and you will only have the feeling that my words entail. All words will seem to evaporate and your focus will be on a deeper level, you will embody what they are saying, and you will feel only the implications of the words being said. I am going to prepare you for this drifting away. You will find that in times of stress, fear or discomfort you can focus in. Focus in to the blur. It will guide and aid you in life."

Her words spilled from her mouth and my mind chased them for a moment but soon it was only the feeling that remained, just as she had described. Like drifting on my back in a pool, I was carried in no discernible direction for a moment. I felt supremely comfortable, and in a dream like status awakened.

I thought back to my childhood for a moment, and heard sounds I hadn't thought of in a long time, things that I couldn't believe I could remember. The sound of one of my toys long forgotten, flashing light and speaking in that tinny sound. I thought of how tall the ceilings and counters were then, and the people in my life, how tall they seemed.

"Now come back." A female voice said, and then fingers snapped. I calmly opened my eyes and looked around me. There was no one in front of me. I was in a very dim room. There were water ripples projected onto the walls, some light machine in the center of the room was portraying them in soft movements. There were large bookshelves reaching a tall ceiling, covered in books and framed pictures with a desk along the connecting wall. I realized I was laying back on a soft leather sofa that almost seemed to fit me the way things do in such cases. I sank back into it, comfortably admiring it and then eased my head to look behind me.

There was the voice I had heard, a woman. She was a beautiful red headed woman in her early 30s with long wavy hair. She smiled at me as our eyes met. She had a long-chained necklace with a locket or small watch at the end. She was wearing a khaki colored open top with a white tank top under it, almost having the appearance of a zookeeper or something. She didn't wear much makeup and she didn't need to, her face had a good natural color to it. Her clothes were plain but they couldn't hide her form or her C cups which formed nice mounds of cleavage over the top of her tank, and her legs were toned and smooth looking. She sat in a leather chair matching the sofa I was in.

"You are in a state of trance." She told me. "A very deep state. It has taken quite some work to get you here, but I want you to know that you are in safe hands. I am Miss Able, I am here to help you. You may now speak if you'd like to."

I could think of little to say, I felt blank. I was comfortable, possibly drugged. Calm.

"Help me, how?" I had surmised this was some kind of therapy. She was going to help me with some childhood trauma, sexual abuse, grief counseling. Something. But I couldn't place what exactly. Or anything really.

"I'm going to help you to relax mostly." She said. "In a moment we're going to start in again, but I just wanted to give you a short break. Trance doesn't really work for extended periods of time, coming out for brief periods of time helps when one is in deeply for a long time. Yet you are still in trance of course, if I pulled you all the way out and back into focus, it would be better to end the exercise for the day, and we're not quite there. Would you like some tea?"

Why I was here didn't seem important to me. Nothing really did. I didn't feel hungry, nor scared. Just blank, calm. I nodded and she rose and grabbed a thermos. She had a stack of styrofoam cups also, she poured us both half a cup's worth. I recognized the scent, camomile, it was still very hot.

"Here you go, this should make you even more relaxed." She handed me the cup and took several cautious sips. The warm cup felt good in my hands. The room was a little cool, though not at all cold. I looked at my hands. They seemed unfamiliar to me, it was funny how little I look at them anymore. It seems like years had transpired without my accounting for them. The dull dronings of work and chore seem to drown out any real thought. I finished the cup and she took it back from me, her soft hands brushed against mine. Her hands were neither manicured nor painted, but there was still an attractive form about them. They were honest, much like her beauty.

"Now I want you to lie back again, and take a deep breath. Go on and breathe in. Hold for three seconds." I followed her instructions closing my eyes again, I felt calm and peaceful. "Now exhale for three seconds, then hold for a moment and repeat." I did as she said, and my mind wandered again as before. It was like swimming in a pool of ink.

She continued talking for a time, and once again I did not hear, I only felt what she was saying. I saw in front of my minds eye, a ball of orange light. It was about the size of my own head. The light was warm, and it seemed to breathe. It expanded and collapsed slowly in front of me much in the manner that I was breathing. The light approached me and it's warmth spilled onto my own face, then it went to the top of my head, and I felt it in my mind, a fuzzy warm light resting inside of me, slowly in went down within my body, brushing inside of my face, down to my neck, easing into my chest cavity. Here the light seemed to drift in and out of my being, going about a foot in front of me, back inside of my body, then a foot behind me.

The movement was slow and easy, mimicking my breathing. It continued this motion and rose back to my neck, then to my head. It was becoming increasingly difficult to picture anything else. Then it drifted back down, like warm waves the light cascaded and spilled over and through me. This time the light went past my chest and into my stomach area. It dissolved tension as it went along, like it was fighting blockages that had been held for years. Then the light dipped further down, to my waist line. The light strayed here briefly, easing the muscles inside my hips and buttocks, then drifted down to my thighs, calves, finally down to my feet. As the light moved back and forth with my breathing, is also seemed to pulse with my heart rate, a slow and easy rhythmic beating that massaged me as it went along. Then it slowly rose back up my body. When it reached my hips again this time it lingered here.

The wave moved slower behind me, then I front of me. I felt it now coaxing my sexual organs. As it pulsed I felt it in my testicles, scrotum, my penis and the inner workings around these organs. The light swirled and stayed in front of me for a moment now, I felt my heart rate quicken slightly as the warmth began filling my penis. I began to get more erect as the pulsing, swirling rhythmic moving began massaging me. The feeling made me furrow my brow with anticipation. Slowly the pulsing light moved back through me back and forth again. As it returned to the front of me I felt it pulling at my penis, while swirling the insides of my testicles, it was moving the juices inside of me, coaxing them to begin flowing. The feeling was intense, I began to arch my back. Then I became aware of Ms. Abel's words again.

"The light will continue to pulse through and over you. Focus now on my words, as you feel the light warming your sexual members, pulling them and enticing them." Her words were sweet, fragrant. My head stirred slightly as I listened, but I was unable to speak or open my eyes.

"As the light continues to stroke and pull at you, I want you to picture the nicest pair of breasts you've ever seen, I want you to feel the warmth of them, feel them dangling naked in front of you." I felt what she was describing. I could feel the warmth of the breasts reverberate into my stiffened cock. Then I felt the touch of them along the sides of my penis. The light worked them and my penis towards each other, smushing them against my penis and one another.

"I want you to feel the tits fucking you, feel the lubed breasts platt against your hips as they glide over your erect penis. Feel your warm precum spill onto them and run down to your balls."

I felt exactly what she said. She giggled. "That's wonderful. Yes.." I opened my eyes, she was slamming her own tits against my pelvis as my erect penis stretched between her bosom. Her skin was like milk, only with light brown freckles doting her here and there. I looked up to her eyes.

"Welcome back." She smiled at me then looked back to her breasts and my penis. She stoped gliding over me and grabbed the base of my cock and slapped one of her breasts with it, then knelt down and licked the precum off of it. She then ran her tongue along the bottom to the point where my scrotum started then back to the head a few times.

"Do you like watching? Or do you prefer the ambience of the light?"

"I'm content."

She wrapped her lips around my head and suctioned her tongue to my base and slid my penis into her throat. Reaching my testicles, she bobbed about half an inch for nearly half a minute, tightening her throat muscle around my tip and she plunged. I felt my precum pulsing out of me and into her throat. She grabbed my balls and sucked hard at my shaft as she pulled my dick out of her mouth, pulling my balls in the other direction. Then moving my testicles to be worked by her palm she grabbed my base with her free hand and swirled my head around her tongue.

I couldn't tell if this was right or wrong, even whether or not this was being permitted by me. I felt no need to protest, not much of any thought really. I was a blank page, and her sexual actions were my words.

She eased back down my cock again half way, keeping the tip at the last of her tongues resting in its curve, then she wagged her head vigorously as the tip of her tongue curved up along the underside of my shaft and flicked about. Her mouth didn't allow too much exaggerated side to side movement but the speed was very quick. She did this for a few seconds, then plunged my dick back into her throat as she licked for my testicles. I strained and pulsed as she kept me here. I was throbbing, bucking my hips, desperate for the last few strokes to send me into orgasm, but she stopped me from doing so and pulled me back out of her mouth.

She stood up right and I saw she was totally naked at this point, I was as well. I don't know how long had transpired between now and the last time that I had come into focus. It had seemed like an eternity.

Without speaking she straddled me and rubbed my penis against her labia and clitoris. She was sopping wet and her juices spilled over and mixed with mine. Grabbing my base she pumped more and more of my precum over herself and she rubbed my tip quickly against her clit. Then she reared up and slid me underneath her and slowly inside. She eased down tightly but easily. As I fully entered her I looked back to the ceiling and the water-lights that painted it. We moaned together as she ground her hips against me, rubbing my tip now against her cervix. I squirmed, rubbing both of us against each other harder. She came back up and slowly eased down again, and then quickened her pace.

I looked back to her and watched her tits bounce around as I slid inside her again and again. I could feel my orgasm building. She took her hands from my thighs and placed them on my shoulders as she leaned forward. Her face was close to mine and her breath was warm and smelled pleasantly of the camomile. Her breasts pressed against my chest as and she started bucking down on me harder. Her new position curved my penis, increasing the sensations for both of us. I lifted my knees to give her more support and her ass started slapping against my thighs as she slammed back down my penis. She was moaning loudly, making my heart beat faster.

After a few minutes of this, she eased herself back and this time put her knees forward and beside my abdomen. I laid my knees down and she pulled her hands behind her and grabbed my thighs near them, leaning now in the opposite direction. This rubbed my frenulum and tip along her g-spot. The feeling was intense for both of us, but I could tell she was going to give first. I reached a hand up and flicked her clit to send her over the edge, making short passes back and forth feverishly. Her knees squeezed my sides as she quivered and squirted, pulling off me and gushing the warm liquid all over my penis and stomach as I continued to rub her clit and labia.

She then gathered herself for a short moment before bringing her mouth back to my penis. She ran her tongue around and around my head, then looked up at me as she sucked hard and flicked her tongue at the underside of my frenulum. I moaned at the pleasure of it. Then she started back at deep-throating me. I grabbed one of her breasts and pinched her nipple as she moaned on my cock. Then she pulled it back out of her mouth.

"I want you to come, I want you to shoot that hot load all over me. I want you to cover me just like I covered you." She started pumping furiously. I pinched her nipple harder, unable to control myself.

"Unh! Yeah! I want it, I want it all over my face, all over my breasts! Give it to me! Give me that cum!" She pumped a few more seconds then brought me back to her lips and opened her mouth, holding it there waiting for my load to deposit into her. I couldn't hold back any more, I grabbed her head and brought her down onto m, sending my load into her throat. Then she pulled back and I shot a few more strands onto her face.

"Yes, yes oh god yes."

The cum drooped off her in strands and she rubbed my cock against her breasts, milking the last of it out.

"Oh, that was so good. Even better than last time."

Last time? The world was starting to come back to me. She saw my face and her eyes went wide. Then she snapped her fingers.

***

I looked up and heard a voice, I felt like I was coming out of the ocean having lived there for years.

"And one, you are now fully awake, fully aware and ready to continue your day! How do you feel?"

I looked around the room of my therapist office, Ms. Able sure went to great lengths to make any of this nonsense work. All the ambient lights and sound always just put me straight to sleep.

"Much better, it's always a pleasure Ms. Able."

"Good, I hope we can resolve those anxiety issues you have at work with time. Just keep coming back and I'm sure we'll drain that subconscious sooner or later."

Hell even if all I get out of this place is a nap, I always leave feeling refreshed.