Tranford Tales - Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like Clark Kent and Superman they are never seen together!

Of course I can see Julia in Julian and vice versa. He's not taking hormones or anything, but now I can see he was a bit pretty if only I'd thought to look that way. But he looks and acts quite differently in a dress and makeup. I sometimes tell Julian about things Julia did or said!

On weekdays I see Julian in the morning and we go off to work. We may have the evening together, or we may go to the pub. On Saturday or Sunday or both, I have a lie-in until Julia comes around. And a couple of times in the week, Julia and I have an evening together -- sometimes at home, sometimes out with friends. The pub does meals and is very popular, including some people from outside. I go there with Julian or Julia, and everyone knows us.

For Julia's next birthday I bought her some tits instead of the bra padding. They're made of a sort of gel which is a bit more natural. It wobbles a bit in the bra and warms up nicely for cuddling. She can even have a bit of cleavage with some makeup to blend it in. They cost a bit, but are worth it. Bigger than her mother thought appropriate, but we like them. And our Tranford friends seem to approve.

Julian says he's glad he doesn't have to go through the palaver a woman has to every morning before work. If he came out as Julia, he would have to do it all the time, which he reckons would be too much. Julia is much better as a relaxation. She says that putting on makeup and getting ready for an evening or day with me is all part of the enjoyment, if it's not every day.

There are people who were once men but are now completely women physically. There are those who have not been fully physically transformed, but mentally and socially are women all the time. There are men who just like dressing up as women, but stay men. And there are some like Julia who both feel and act as women, just not all the time.

They are all happy in Tranford. (And the occasional little bump offends no-one.)

Of course, Julia being the girlfriend in this way mean she doesn't do cooking or housework, and Julian avoids it as much as possible, so I do most of it. She passes on her washing to her mother, while I do Julian's and mine. I guess that makes me the housewife!

Julian really is my best mate. I can relax and be a bit of a slob when he's around.

I have to be a bit smarter and on my best behaviour when Julia comes round. When she does, she's pretty, she's fun and I have sex.

My ideal woman is a crossdressing man!

12