Tranford Tales - Maisie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill flirted with the women, which I liked a lot, because they liked him. He's a gorgeous man, and he's mine! We had been practising dancing, so weren't too bad.

I had become friends with the electrician who had done the wiring on the community centre and flats. She had been a confused young man, a bit like me, and was moving towards being a woman, being called Chloe and staying with Liz and Sophie. She started off just dressing, then took hormones but hadn't been modified yet, and I told her what a difference having tits made to me. It was also crashingly obvious that she fancied David (the architect) and he fancied her, so I said she should give him a Christmas wank.

It seemed to do the trick, since they became an item! Am I a love goddess, or what?

Chloe was actually made lead electrician for the site. At the beginning, she was doing it all herself, but as the site expanded there were others, and she was coordinating the whole business. Liz made her a smart suit and she looked a proper woman executive for planning meetings and dealings with contractors. All those wiring diagrams would make my head spin, though I can read basic layout drawings for final finish.

Bill told me later that although she was fine as an electrician, she had no experience of contract management or some of the ways in which the different services work, which you need to know for routeing pipes, cables, ducts and fibres. She could deal with it, but not negotiate very well.

She came to see us in tears one day. Some guys were taking advantage of her. She didn't wish to disappoint David, but things were going wrong. Bill helped with some of the technical issues and I went round and sweet-talked the contractors. In one case a nice wank helped.

It became routine for Bill to provide technical assistance, and for me to pop round and have a word with people. And it usually was just a friendly conversation. I didn't offer sexual favours but seemed to have got some kind of knack in dealing with blokes. I was so much more confident than when I was a man. Really, I was meant to be female, whatever bits I had been issued with, in the first place.

I could joke along, but I wasn't really one of the lads, and got treated with a sort of respect.

Maybe it was just my tits! (If so, no complaints.)

David (the architect) had known what was happening, and when Chloe went in for her transformation, Bill was given a supervisor post, under the site manager, and I was his part time assistant.

So Liz made me a smart business suit! I wore it when there were meetings with anyone important like the housing association, the transgender charity, the finance people, and sometimes major firms. The site manager said I really added some class! I didn't say much, but sometimes asked for something to be explained, and they seemed to think it was a really good question.

At other times I had smart overalls without any paint on them. I was also in charge of some painters we brought in as necessary, and getting a salary rather than piecework.

I didn't design the painting schemes, but I knew what it would take, so what would be a fair price for the work, and I knew the tricks some guys pull, so made sure it was done right.

I was so proud of my Bill! He was more than a thickie brickie. Really smart in a practical way.

As well as the general organisation he helped the people who were coming in to build their own houses, giving advice and sometimes showing them how to do jobs. The youngest Dave was now no longer an apprentice, but full-time, as he had his certificate, and was dead chuffed to show the amateurs how bricklaying was really done! He did the tricky bits when asked, cash in hand and no questions.

I saw a lot of Chloe while she was recovering, and she was so grateful not to be a manager. Afterwards she was really happy being an ordinary electrician, but a good one. The home-builders preferred her.

Chloe and David (the architect) got married, and there were a lot of dresses made, but I was happy with my smart suit. It was a grander affair than our wedding, and Bill worried that I might be envious, but I promised I was really happy with what we had done.

She limited her hours so that she could be more of a housewife, and being a hostess for dinners.

I told Bill it was not my style, and he said he was glad.

We're just an ordinary couple, not posh. Common as muck, really!

It's the same with sex. We don't do Karma Sutra, and we don't do anal. I know some men like it so I said we could do it again if he wanted, but he just looked at me as if I was daft and said "Why would I?"

He's a tits and cunt man, bless him!

What I love most about sex with Bill is his enthusiasm. He really enjoys being sucked off, but mostly wants to pump inside me. And after he's had a bit of a flirt, or I tell him I've tossed off one of the blokes on site, he just fucks me like billy-o! I am so happy having this big strong man wanting me so much!

I love my Bill to bits and fancy the pants off him, and I know he feels the same about me, but it wasn't always that way.

He was just an ordinary bloke who was kind to a depressed young man. Not just the once but looking after me for a while. I think if I hadn't killed myself then, I might have done later.

I suppose I started out just being amazed at his kindness to a stranger. He was sorry for me, that was all. He was (and is) a completely straight man, who let me interfere in his relationship with Jessica, and she in turn spent time and effort on me. If anything, I was selfish, but they put up with me.

It was only when I made my first step with tits and hormones that anything like attraction between us happened. In my case it was at least half hero worship, and in his case, I think it was a bit of kindness at first, to make me feel like a woman.

However, I am sure it turned into love. I'm not pretty. I'm not as good a woman in any way as Jessica. But Bill is a straight man, and very straightforward. He likes tits and cunt, and I am so grateful I have them. There's nothing in the world I like better than him coming in my cunt or mouth or between my tits.

And I'm so glad to be in Tranford.