Tranned Out - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw him shift in his seat and looked to see that he was rock hard.

"Yeah, I know, and this has been an amazing night for me, too." I told him "That kissing bell thing was an interesting twist. Did I do well convincing those guys? "

"Hell, you convinced me! They couldn't stop staring at you all night!" He exclaimed.

"Really? " I said "I look that good? "

"You look REALLY good, hot, even! What gave you the idea to dress up like this? " he asked

I took a deep breath and laid out the story of the movie I saw, how looking like the hot actress was on my mind, and how his desperation for a date inspired me to try it out.

We got to his place as I was finishing my tale, his being curious, he asked as we walked in, "Are you also wearing ladies underwear?"

"Lingerie, actually. " was my reply

"May I see it?" He asked further, smiling wryly at me.

I blushed and told him "Pour us a couple of drinks and I'll be right back. "

"Alright! " he practically shouted as I headed down his hallway to use the bathroom.

Once I got to the bathroom, my heart started racing. Was I about to do what I think? I had never considered having sex with a man before this week, yet here I was, dressed as a sec'y sexy woman and a man who wanted me in the other room. "Go for it" I told myself in the mirror as I popped off my shoes. Still slightly trembling at the excitement, I refreshed my lipstick and started to unzip my dress so it could slip off easily. I also grabbed the tiny bottle of baby oil I brought in my purse. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and walked down the hallway to the living room.

As I entered the living room, I saw Lance sitting on the couch, his shoes and jacket were off and his shirt was halfway unbuttoned. He had a drink in his hand and there was one on the side table next to him. Looking up from his drink as I stopped, his eyes lit up and he smiled. At this, I reached back and pulled the zipper the rest of the way down and let my dress fall to the floor. His jaw just about hit the floor as well. I stepped out of my dress and struck a sexy pose for him as he hurriedly turned to put his drink down and then I started walking across the room to him. It was not lost on me that I was playing out a similar scene to the one from the movie that started this adventure of mine, and that turned me on, a lot.

When I got to Lance, his eyes drinking me in the entire time, I bent over to put down the oil and pick up my drink. After a long sip from the straw, I asked him "What do you think? "

"Oh my God, you are so sexy! I can't believe I'm looking at you like this." He said with delight. I just smiled back.

I bent down to put my drink on the table and when I turned to face him, he pulled me into him and started kissing me deeply. It caught me by surprise, but I couldn't help myself and melted into him. He devoured me with a fervor that sent me into a state of pure lust.

We pulled away from each other for a second to take a breath and just like earlier, my hand dropped into his lap, right onto his extremely stiff member. Unlike earlier, instead of just curling my hand around it, I slowly squeezed it, feeling it grow even harder and longer in my grip. Again, Lance rolled his head back in ecstacy, and taking advantage in my lust fueled state, I started kissing his exposed neck. Letting go of his manhood, I moved my hands to unbutton the rest of his shirt. I started kissing my way down his chest and toned abs while sinking to my knees in between his legs. He lifted his hips and together, we pulled his pants and jockeys off, allowing his package to spring free. Still on my knees in front of him, I admired his beautiful staff and in what felt like slow motion, wrapped my polished fingertips around it. It was just about perfect, slightly bigger and longer than my average sized endowment, and with a good flare of the head. My admiration of his tool started with just a feel, and I found myself slowly stroking it, enjoying the warm rod of flesh in my hand. The moans that escaped his throat just encouraged me to keep going. Not sure exactly what to do, I just decided to do what I would like to have done to me.

I sat up on my knees to get better access and lowered my mouth to his beautiful cock, tentatively kissing it lightly and slowly. Lance took in a sharp breath, which brought a smile to my face. Peppering his prick with kisses up and down, I gradually started getting bolder and using tongue in response to his increasingly ragged breaths as I did so. Feeling boldly confident, I decided to go for broke and lick it in one stroke from bottom to top and dove down, impaling my mouth and throat as deep as I could. This drew out an "oh my God!" from Lance, as I stopped, realizing I was sucking a cock for the first time, and feeling his cockhead in the back of my throat, that I was loving it. I backed off to take a breath, letting his manhood slip from my lips sumptuously with an audible pop from the smacking of my lips.

"That's... so...

good!" Lance panted out.

"Oh yeah?" I replied, taking a deep breath and while keeping eye contact sucked down as much of his delicious dick as possible again. He nodded and looked like he was about to pass out as I began bobbing my head up and down, making as much suction as I could without touching my teeth to his throbbing member. The taste and feel of a man inside my mouth for the first time was both exhilarating and intoxicating. I soon lost myself in the rhythm of giving the best blowjob I possibly could, moaning into his cock here and there and before I knew it, Lance put his hand on the back of my head and began thrusting into my mouth and mumbling "I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

It was inexplicable, but I actually got into it, trying to relax my throat to get all of his length and girth without gagging. As soon as I got the hang of it, I felt him pulsate between my lips and a warm spurting sensation in the back of my mouth. Oh my God! I made him cum! In my mouth! And I was enjoying every single moment of it!

I let his still hard member slip from my mouth before he was done cumming and the last couple of jets landed on my face. Swallowing the warm, silky, salty cum that was left in my mouth was apparently a surprise for Lance.

"Oh God, that was so hot!" He said

I didn't reply, I just channeled my newfound inner slut and wiped the jizz off my face with my finger, stuck it in my mouth and swallowed it with a smile.

"And that was even hotter! I didn't know you were like this." He continued.

"Honestly, I didn't either. This experience is all new to me, too." I said, leaning over him, still on my knees and grabbing my drink to sip. "And this drink tastes good along with your spunk."

He was drinking as well and nearly did a spit take when I said that. But what caught my eye was his manhood, which was softening, started to stiffen at my words.

"Wow, Jordan, that's..." he trailed off.

I put down my drink and grabbed the bottle of baby oil.

"Just the beginning" I finished, squirting oil generously into my hand and massaging it into his meat, slowly bringing it back to life.

"Do you want to keep going? " I asked, as innocently as I could.

"Very much so" he answered, nodding.

I stood up, leaning over him to put the bottle down while I breathed in his ear "I've been fantasizing about this." which amusingly made him gulp a little. And just like in the movie, I pulled down my panties, letting them drop to the floor. My stiffness, though not as generous as Lance's, was also revealed. I didn't give him much time to react as I was so horny I just climbed on top of him and straddled his waist. My rod did slap him lightly on his abs, but he didn't seem to mind because I had grabbed his still stiff rod and he put his hands on my ass. He gripped my cheeks tightly, spreading them out while I aimed his mushroom tip at my back door. When it made contact, it was heavenly just feeling the heat of it, ready to penetrate me. Trying to make this as hot for him as I felt, I looked deep into his eyes and said "I've never done this before." and sank slowly onto his shaft, the initial pain of the experience quickly fading into the pleasure of it.

When I fully had all of him buried inside me, I let out a whimper, as I didn't know being fucked this way could feel as good as it did.

Lance let go with one hand, still squeezing me with the other and pulled my face into his, immediately kissing me deeply, and invading my mouth with his tongue. The sensations I was feeling were incredible, having as much of his body inside mine as possible, my ass being stretched by a real, warm cock for the first time, his tongue and lips dancing with mine, and my own meat sandwiched between us made me realize that I loved all of it. We finally broke the kiss to come up for air and as i leaned back a little, I felt his cock shift inside me.

"Oh, fuck me! " Lance begged. I took a loud, deep breath and started to do just that as I raised myself up and sank back down. And again. And again, slowly picking up speed as the feeling of his tool stretching my insides was exquisite. Lance reciprocated by grabbing my ass again and getting us into a rhythm before moving his hands to my chest and groping me, making me feel so feminine and desired. His dick sliding in and out of me was a fantasy I never knew I had coming true. Our moans and shouts grew louder and more frequent as I bounced up and down, faster and faster, his cock filling my insides and mine lightly slapping on his stomach, as I was not completely hard. This time, it wasn't cheesy acting, but real pleasure being expressed as we also moaned pleasurably to each other about his nice cock and my tight asshole and how good they felt together. And after what may have only been a few minutes, but felt like hours of ecstacy, once again, Lance warned me of his coming orgasm by mumbling "I'm gonna, I'm gonna...".

Lance exploding inside me set off a chain of of chain of sensations that I never knew possible. The feeling of being full from a cock with man seed inside me set off an orgasm of my own. But he didn't seem to mind mine getting all over his chest, since his focus was on filling me with as much of his cock and cum as possible, his fingers gripping my hips tightly. Our breathing slowed and eventually returned to normal as we just stared into each other's eyes, coming down from the amazing orgasms we just had. His softening member slipping out of my wet, dripping hole and us gasping in unison prompted Lance to break the silence.

"That was incredible! You were so hot and sexy, and the way you took the initiative was why I was able to get hard again right away."

"Oh yes!" I agreed "This was almost like the scene in the movie I told you about earlier. The girl did everything I did to you to the guy. Well, except for the mess I made here."

I traced my finger through the jism that was slowly going down his torso, and in a moment of impulse, popped it in my mouth. Lance's eyes went wide, and continuing just going with things, I asked in my most sultry voice "Oh, you like that? Would you like me to clean up my mess?" I didn't wait for his answer, which was an emphatic yes, before i crawled off him and sank back to my knees and started licking my own cum off his sexy body. It tasted slightly different than his, but I focused more on tasting his skin with my tongue, which caused his dick to twitch a little. The movie scene may have already played out, but it seems my night was not over yet. So, I asked him "Are you wanting to fuck me some more?"

"I do. But let's take this to my bedroom." Lance commanded. I replied with an "OK" and stood up, grabbed my drink and headed back. He grabbed his drink and followed me. Feeling his eyes on me, I swayed my hips a little more because I wanted him to focus on my butt, with the intention of getting more of his dick in me. Lance was stark naked following me, his erection only partially subsided, and restoring itself more with each step we took. My ass had a new feeling, almost like an itch, which I took to mean it wanted to be fucked some more, and it seems that I was going to get it. Sipping down the delicious drink, I was starting to feel really good as we entered his bedroom, which had a nice, queen sized bed with a matching nightstand. I set my drink down on the nightstand and started to crawl on the bed, intending in laying down, when i felt Lance's hands on my hips, pulling me back and his now fully hard fuck stick poised to reenter my body. Cooing out an "ooh!", I looked back at him with a smile as he asked "Are you ready for more?". A smile brightened his face as I responded "Yes. Put all of that meat in me. I need more, now." He didn't hesitate and pushed his entire shaft deep into my wet and waiting back door. The sensation of being taken like this was new and wonderful. When he began working his wand in and out of me, still with a firm grip on my hips, I couldn't help but start shouting "Yes!" over and over again through gritted teeth. Between my legs, my own cock was only half hard and flailing with his thrusts, lightly dripping my own fluid.

I was lost in concentration on the fucking i was being given and didn't notice that Lance had unzipped my bustier until it fell off of me. Quickly, i threw it to the floor to avoid staining it and before I realized it, was being flipped to my back by Lance.

"I'm going to cum in you again and I want to see your face when I do." Said my new lover.

I nodded and spread my legs and lifted my hips to give access to his full, raging hard on again. He sank his entire length slowly back into me, putting his hands on my chest and squeezing gently to get a grip on my body as he began pistoning in and out of me. The way he was treating me was an entirely new experience, I had never thought I'd love being just taken by a man, but I was loving every second of it. Lance shifted his body and laid down on top of me, trapping my cock between us, but I didn't mind as my focus was on the nice cock stretching my ass and hitting what I now know is my G-spot. His repeated thrusts were building each of us to an orgasmic crescendo as we just started into each other's eyes, echoing our desires with the writhing entanglement we were both experiencing. Suddenly, he leaned down and kissed me deeply and I just knew he was about to finish, so I responded by kissing him back and wrapping my arms and legs around his body, wanting him to explode in me again. It didn't take long after that for me to feel his liquid love let loose in my ass once again, which triggered another orgasm of my own. We moaned into each other mouths as we continued making out through our mutual orgasms.

I spoke first this time "Oh, wow, I can't believe we both came again. That was amazing."

"I can't believe it either," said Lance "this whole night has been unexpected. Great, but not how I thought it was gonna go."

He rolled off me, and noticing we were both sticky, went and grabbed a towel to wipe us both clean. We were exhausted, but satisfied as evidenced by the smiles we had on our faces. I was impressed by his stamina and surprised at how good an anal orgasm felt, and that I orgasmed that way at all. Lance was amazed at how feminine I looked and how much that turned him on, which explained his stamina. It felt good to be described this way, especially since he had a huge smile on his face the whole time. After cleaning up and washing himself off, he asked me to stay the night, which I thought was a good idea anyway due to having finished my drink. So, we got ready for bed, I opted to sleep in the nude, which Lance was all for, and he did, too. When the lights were out, I quietly slipped off my wig and hung it on the far corner of the headboard, so it wouldn't get tangled. This wasn't noticed as Lance was pulling something out of his nightstand.

We both fell asleep fairly quickly with me being held in his arms and his now soft cock nestled between the back of my legs. I woke up in the morning first when I felt his hardness poking me. After realizing where I was, I sneakily put my wig back on and snuck out of bed to use the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I touched up my makeup, not as much as last night, but still feminine enough. Coming back from the bathroom to the bedroom, I saw a stack of cash on the nightstand with a note that said 'Jordan', so I picked it up and counted it. It was well over what he promised and before I could stop myself, I let out a "Whoa!" in my guy voice, which caused Lance to stir.

"Nnng" he groaned awake and saw me staring wide-eyed at the money. "I wanted to give you a little extra, since our date went way better than I thought it would!"

I looked down at his still naked body and saw that he was tenting the sheet as he smiled up at me. "Well, let me show you my appreciation for not only the money, but opening up a whole new side of me" was my reply as I sat down, pulling the sheet off him and exposing his magnificent manhood. He took in a deep breath as I reached for his package with both hands. Taking his staff in one hand and his balls in the other, I gently explored his cock and sack while he spread his legs to allow me better access to his goodies.

Softly raking my nails up and down the length of his stiffness while gently rolling his jewels between my fingers caused him to be putty in my hands. His hips began slowly thrusting, trying to fuck my palms, but I was having too much fun teasing him to give in. The twitching and throbbing member was starting to leak out some pre-cum, so I gently gripped the shaft with my fingertips and with my other hand, swirled the sex fluid around his cockhead, eliciting groans and gasps from Lance. More started coming out of the tip, a lot more, but he wasn't there yet. So, I wrapped both hands around his girth and started pumping up and down in rhythm to his breaths. This worked really well, as he finished fairly quickly from this. Embracing my burgeoning cumslut, I pushed him back to lay down and like last night, I gently licked all his delicious man seed off his torso.

"Mmm, delicious" I cooed "but I think we should have some real breakfast!"

We went and had a nice breakfast together while we talked again about how last night came about, and about how hot everything i did for him was. He asked if we could get together again soon. I replied "As this Jordan or as original Jordan?"

"Well, either is fine, but, I think this Jordan would be more fun." He said with a wink and a smile.

12